Things We Can Learn From Movies
Things you can learn from Movies
1. It is always possible to find a parking spot directly outside or opposite the
building you are visiting.
2. When paying for a taxi, don' t look at your wallet as you take out a note.
Just grab one out at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
3. Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you
personally at the precise moment it' s aired.
4. Creepy music (or satanic chanting} coming from a graveyard should always
be closely investigated.
5. Any lock can be picked with a credit card or paperclip in seconds.
UNLESS it' s the door to a burning building with a child inside.
6. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will
know all the steps.
J. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red digital
displays so you know exactly when they are going to explode.
8. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be
necessary to learn to speak German. Simply speaking English with a
German accent will do. Similarly, when they are alone, all German soldiers
prefer to speak English to each other.
9. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off. Even while scuba diving.
10. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.
IL Any police officer about to retire from the force will more often than
not die on their last day (especially if their family have planned a party).
Caveat: Detectives can only solve a case after they have been suspended
12. Getaway cars never start first go. But all cop cars do. (They will also slide
to a dramatic stop in the midst of a crime scene).
13. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any
strange noises wearing their most revealing underwear.
14. ton a police , the action will only ever take place when food
is being consumed and scalding hot coffees are perched precariously on the
15. All grocery shopping involves the purchase of French loaves which
will be placed in open brown paper bags (Caveat: when said bags break,
only fruit will spill out).
16. Cars never need fuel (unless they' re involved in a pursuit),
17, If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts,
your opponents will wait patiently to attack you one by one by
dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated
18. If a microphone is turned on it will immediately feedback.
19. Guns are like disposable razors, If you run out of bullets,
just throw the gun away. you will always find another one.
20. All single women have a cat.
21. Cars will explode instantly when struck by a single bullet.
22. No matter how savagely a spaceship is attacked,
its internal gravity system is never damaged.
23. If being chased through a city you can usually take cover in a
passing St Patrick' s Day parade - at any time of the year.
24. The system of any building is the perfect hiding place.
Nobody will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel
to any other part of the building undetected.
25. You will survive any battle in any war UNLESS you show someone
a picture of your sweetheart back home.