Login or register
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
#3 - exorbis
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/29/2013) [-]
Acetone I guess (nail polish remover)
User avatar #14 to #3 - drackmore
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/29/2013) [-]
As a guy I love Acetone. In my senior year I freaked out my senior chemistry class by pouring tons of it on my arm and lighting it. The kids were freaking out with the teacher just laughing his ass off. Teacher is a good friend of mine and knew I was a fire bug
#47 to #14 - tiaatortilla
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/29/2013) [-]
User avatar #149 to #47 - drackmore
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/30/2013) [-]
Well see acetone evaporates super fast, and the fumes it produces from the evaporation are highly flammable, if you do as I did and douse your arm in the stuff and ignite it you'll actually be burning the fumes and not the acetone or yourself. My father owns an aluminum foundry and we have a few cans of the stuff and my dad being the irresponsible father he is showed me and then this sorta sparked me to do it to freak people out.