title. .
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

title

+928
Views: 32225
Favorited: 32
Submitted: 12/26/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mermintube E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(53):

[ 53 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#14 - slimtheshady (12/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
#6 - scrmblesthedthdlr (12/27/2012) [+] (10 replies)
that's a sexual reference
#8 to #6 - mctrollston (12/27/2012) [-]
You're a sexual reference.
#3 - Girondins (12/26/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Comment Picture
#2 - grafvodkula ONLINE (12/26/2012) [-]
#19 - serotonin (12/27/2012) [+] (3 replies)
After analysis I must conclude that he in fact wasnt masturbating.
First. Angle of his arm is all wrong
Second. There is probably more people in studio

...and then I found video and several seconds after end of gif he cleans his righ arm using his left sleeve. So yeah...my analysis goes out the window
But still angle is of...
#5 - namesnshit (12/27/2012) [+] (2 replies)
hnnnng
hnnnng
#38 - meteorswarm (12/27/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#25 - trollbearcat (12/27/2012) [+] (4 replies)
anyone got a source for what he was watching? for clearly scientific purposes...clearly....
anyone got a source for what he was watching? for clearly scientific purposes...clearly....
#33 - warlockrichard ONLINE (12/27/2012) [-]
#31 - martinyus ONLINE (12/27/2012) [-]
User avatar #1 - fapcat (12/26/2012) [-]
o **** dey wacht mi fap on tee vee
#41 - shinobidesu (12/27/2012) [-]
Your penis is on your right hip too?!
I thought I was the only one!
User avatar #18 - stijnverheye (12/27/2012) [-]
he should go on and look deeply in the camera
0
#46 - nigalthornberry has deleted their comment [+] (3 replies)
#47 to #46 - beerholder (12/27/2012) [-]
it's TV. I wouldn't enjoy watching someone taking a **** , even though humanity has done it since the beginning of time...
#53 - fahquoo (12/27/2012) [-]
90% of people masturbate, and the other 10% lie about it.
User avatar #56 - TheUsername (12/27/2012) [-]
unless he was secretly on his phone?
User avatar #55 - skaterchris (12/27/2012) [+] (1 reply)
STOLEN FROM 9GAG
User avatar #57 to #55 - jigullypuff (12/27/2012) [-]
oh i didnt realize 9gag has a news station recorded edited and produced this gif, tell me more about image sharing sites
[ 53 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)