cool story country. . tat: The average citizen of Liechtenstein deosn' t even leek their door because crime in the country is so low. The East" r' was mere than cool story country tat: The average citizen of Liechtenstein deosn' t even leek their door because crime in the is so low East" r' was mere than
Upload
Login or register

cool story country

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
tat:
The average citizen of Liechtenstein deosn' t even
leek their door because crime in the country is so
low. The East" r' was mere than '10 years age.
...
+1059
Views: 47487 Submitted: 11/19/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (154)
[ 154 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#2 - mrjimmyhush
Reply +351 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
The crime rate is really low, but the accident rate is really high.
The crime rate is really low, but the accident rate is really high.
#60 to #2 - naple
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
i was going to thumb this one but noticed the 123 and couldnt get myself to ruin it....
i was going to thumb this one but noticed the 123 and couldnt get myself to ruin it....
User avatar #61 to #60 - atheistzilla
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
thanks for letting me have the fun
#62 to #2 - anon id: 2c9f1007
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
"For the greater good"
#93 to #62 - barhah
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
#129 to #93 - gorathsm
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Come loyalist scum see if you can fight a true space marine!
#152 to #129 - barhah
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/21/2013) [-]
User avatar #81 to #2 - deathweaver
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
"accident"
#78 to #2 - turretbuddy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
-signature kill achieved-
-signature kill achieved-
#113 to #2 - girrafalopegis
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #9 to #2 - xrainbowdashx
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
i ******* loved this movie
#64 to #9 - bann
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
I recall that phrase from Hot Fuzz, that this movie?
User avatar #79 to #64 - hungwellhamburger
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Yes. **********************
#20 - ghosthost
Reply +152 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
>Live in town of 600
>Don't lock doors
>Leave keys in the ignition
>Leave bike unlocked
>Never had anything stolen
Not because of the small population, but the lack of black people.
User avatar #67 to #20 - metalmind
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
> Live in village of 5000
> Don't lock doors
> Don't lock bike
> Never had anything stolen
Not because there are just a few black people, or few slavs, just because I do not live in a complete ******** of a country.
#85 to #20 - anon id: 7186b177
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
because white people never commit crimes... (every major school shooting has been commited by a white male)
#154 to #85 - devildogpratt
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/21/2013) [-]
yes but the vast majority of crime and even gun murders are committed by black people. Only asians come after white people. black<hispanic<white<asian
User avatar #90 to #20 - bighairyfart
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
How does one lock a bike?
#96 to #90 - acrylx
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
#98 to #96 - bighairyfart
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
First time I actually laughed on here in quite some time.
First time I actually laughed on here in quite some time.
#146 to #20 - hillbillypowpow
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Breaking Bad taught me to not leave the keys in the ignition.
User avatar #29 to #20 - zerokiller
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
I live in a city of 10,000. I leave my door unlocked, the keys in the car, leave my bike unlocked. I've lived here my entire life and I had 1 bike stolen and somebody took the change out of my car once. It's not like all of America has a high crime rate.
User avatar #56 to #29 - heroofkvatch
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
any crime rate is high crime rate.
#5 - sventrain
Reply +104 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Yes but it is also a very very very small country, also they had Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenstein
User avatar #127 to #5 - arthurmitchell
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
He's blonde, he's pissed, he'll see you in the list. Liechtenstein! Liechtenstein!

Love that movie.
#149 to #127 - sventrain
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
He's quick, he's funny, he makes me lots of thumbs, Lichtenstein! Lichtenstein!

Apparently it seems.
User avatar #150 to #5 - phantomonkey
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Ohohohoho.... I actually understand a reference on Funny Junk, surprise surprise.
#7 to #5 - darcabyss
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
"Let us put a jubilee expression on that visage!"

Excellent movie, though. I'll have to watch it again soon.
#46 - ihatemuch
Reply +74 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
well its not murder if they were all accidents.
well its not murder if they were all accidents.
#109 to #46 - frankpolard
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
yey, hot fuzz!
yey, hot fuzz!
#66 - felixjarl
Reply +55 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Lets make a sitcom out of this.   
   
Take 5 American gangsters and from different gangs and place them in a small town in Liechtenstein.   
   
I would watch it.
Lets make a sitcom out of this.

Take 5 American gangsters and from different gangs and place them in a small town in Liechtenstein.

I would watch it.
#86 to #66 - ianmcgunny
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
It would be the only good one on.
It would be the only good one on.
User avatar #94 to #86 - badmotorfinger
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
yeah because doctor who is a piece of ****.
#131 to #94 - ianmcgunny
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Well it's not a sitcom so whatever.
Well it's not a sitcom so whatever.
#112 to #66 - anon id: b5216187
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Since liechtenstein is about the size of a small town, that would mean they could terrorize the entire country.

It just got interesting.
User avatar #137 to #66 - commontroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Yeah, it's essentially one city with a little territory. They'd become the nation's most wanted for robbing a liquor store.

Maybe even make it to where America started deporting their gang members to Lichtenstein and thus it suddenly is a crimepocalypse.
#17 - cloakedone
Reply +40 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Better check this one out
#28 - MrPadre
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Everything since have just been accidents
User avatar #59 - odonnell
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
In Svalbard the only crimes committed are by polar bears.
******* Polar Bears, not understanding its against the law to kill people.
#99 to #59 - anon id: 3bdc1a25
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Ofcourse it is polar bears. There doesnt live any black people in Svalbard, and fyi polar bears are black bears with white fur.
User avatar #75 - iWank
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
well i think its time to spice things up in Liechenstein.
#38 - poontanglife
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Liechtenstein
>population of 35k people.
>Highest GDP per capita in the the world.
>Shocked they have a low crime rate.
>derp
User avatar #69 to #38 - metalmind
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
> Highest GDP per capita in the world
Actually that's not true, the figures are just very very scewed, becasuse it's a tax heaven.
#70 to #69 - poontanglife
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Yeah, they might be.. still there is no denying that Liechtenstein is ************* a rich ass country.
User avatar #71 to #70 - metalmind
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Well, it's doing alright.
But the population is just a bit wealthier than in other countries near it.
Same goes for Luxemburg
#72 to #71 - poontanglife
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Germany + scandinavia is crazy rich bro... Scandinavia and Germany both have a low crime rate, plus they have a good rehabilitation system for criminals.. Liechtenstein however also have the population of a small town, its really no surprise they have an almost zero crime rate.
User avatar #76 to #72 - metalmind
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
True.
Fun fact: I live in Germany and have never knowingly met a criminal.

But I got to agree that we have it pretty good here in Germany, although things are not perfect.
#80 to #76 - poontanglife
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Theres no where in the world that things are perfect..
#87 to #80 - creepyunclebob
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(11/20/2013) [-]
Except Iceland