Hide Hide All
User avatar #443 - admin (07/07/2014) [-]
stickied by admin
I'm reading all bug reports now. Tell me every bug you experience.

-Admin
#488 - anonymous (20 minutes ago) [-]
For some reason, today browsing with the right arrow key doesn't take you straight down the front page. I.E. I was on #2 of front page and right arrow took me to a post with +200-some toes. It was not like that last night and nothing has changed on my end so not sure if it's a bug
pls fix because after long day at work, arrow key is all the movement I can handle :c
User avatar #487 - astroelephant ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
Next button and arrow keys aren't working properly. It is changing the content, but it isn't taking me to the next content. No real way to prove it via pictures, but I was comparing the content to the seen and unseen content markers on the front page.
User avatar #486 - qwertyjr ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
I still can't thumb.
#485 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
cant change pages on boards, problem has occurred for a couple hours now

FunnyJunk
Funny Junk: Error
An error has occured

Fatal error: Report this on report bugs. Please include the correct date.

Try refreshing the page in a few seconds.
User avatar #483 - thelizardlord (10 hours ago) [-]
I don't get alerts when people I've subscribed to have added content and I have that checked
User avatar #482 - octavia (07/13/2014) [-]
My profile never loads. Literally. I've had a friend try and the same thing happens to them as well.

All we get is a blank white screen. So far, my profile is the only one where this has happened that I've seen.
User avatar #479 - Marker ONLINE (07/12/2014) [-]
I went to change some profile settings, I hit the Enter key after changing my password, the preferences window closed after I did but the password box didn't.
User avatar #484 to #479 - Marker ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
after entering* my password
User avatar #478 - tinysmallest (07/12/2014) [-]
still unable to thumb anything. **** it. it's been more than 2 weeks now.
User avatar #480 to #478 - User (07/12/2014) [-]
I see you have. done something.
User avatar #481 to #480 - tinysmallest (07/12/2014) [-]
this is fourth time i'm reporting this, first time with photos, second with a ******* GIF explaining what's wrong and now i'm here only to ... beg... for help

and, also... to rage
**** IT
User avatar #477 - chimpaflimp (07/11/2014) [-]
AUTOPLAYING. VIDEO. ADVERTS.
User avatar #474 - vwanyama (07/11/2014) [-]
I thought NSFW was gone, but apparently it's not and i can't access it. I've checked my settings and i have NSFW enabled yet it's still not there.
User avatar #475 to #474 - vwanyama (07/11/2014) [-]
Also, i automatically log in to fj and can't remember my pass (to confirm settings), ******* on forgot password but still not been sent an email.
User avatar #476 to #475 - vwanyama (07/11/2014) [-]
Got into NSFW, no problems anymore
User avatar #472 - friedgreenpomatoes (07/11/2014) [-]
> Attempt to leave comment
> Press 'Or click here to select a file manually'
> Nothing happens
edmen pls fix
User avatar #473 to #472 - friedgreenpomatoes (07/11/2014) [-]
Situation fixed itself, pls delete
User avatar #471 - Marker ONLINE (07/10/2014) [-]
The reply of mine in this status originally had a link to this comment: www.funnyjunk.com/Up+Your+Ass/funny-pictures/5211356/14#14 and now it's suddenly not there
User avatar #470 - notfanny (07/10/2014) [-]
I never recieved my coloured text. Thats a bug.
User avatar #469 - snohball (07/10/2014) [-]
When I open my notifications box, it lags and causes my browser to stop responding.

This is only happening as of yesterday, not changed any plug-ins or installed anything.
User avatar #468 - KevinPutt (07/10/2014) [-]
Here's another:
I posted dickbutt in one of your sticky posts and it didn't get flagged/deleted.
User avatar #467 - KevinPutt (07/10/2014) [-]
Here's one:
Every time I'm going through comments and click on the link to the comment, I can see THAT comment, but then when I click return to content it says that the content has no comments at all. :L
User avatar #466 - chimpaflimp (07/09/2014) [-]
Autoplaying video ads on every damn page. This isn't smosh.com.
User avatar #461 - mraddapp (07/08/2014) [-]
Im getting some advert which directs me from FJ to some web page that says my video player is outdated (obvious scam)

I dont even click anything, it just directs me there every now and again, I think i remember this being on the website i few months back too

www.lpmxp2021.com/693B3D4F746A36477245555A7764675BEA6CD8774FA04AC07AEDAC05CD171577896D715E7EF64979BE556BF90D0D63DC?affid=13125&tgu_src_lp_domain=www.dllsoftultimate.com&r=1044637657

this is it
User avatar #460 - bigblacknegro ONLINE (07/08/2014) [-]
when i get notifications, i get redirected to the same comment number but on a different content.
happened when i got replies to 3year old comments.
#458 - tommynatas (07/07/2014) [-]
when i click next or thumb next it sometimes takes me to a random picture instead of the next one when i'm in top funnyjunk.
12345>>>