User avatar #109 - amsel (03/19/2015) [-]
More of a suggestion for other FJers than for Admin, but as a "Funny Content" browser, it would be kind of cool to see a post made about the different image boards and how to get into them. I think a lot of us don't really know what exists out there in terms of image boards or why to use them. It seems like people really enjoy them though.
User avatar #108 - tostito (03/19/2015) [-]
i don't think is a good idea to remove content already seen from the frontpage
User avatar #107 - Blackrain ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
Glorious Admin,

We should have an arm emoticon, such as this:

pix.iemoji.com/sbemojix2/0567.png

Just a suggestion of course.
User avatar #103 - britexplain (03/18/2015) [-]
This site is too free and makes too little money.
User avatar #99 - kittywithclaws ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
Bring back **** boards button, it's currently impossible to get to them without typing the url, meaning no new users and regulars will stop using fj.

Make a sticky, either sitewide or just in **** section reminding users of them.

Put a couple of ads on the boards if you dont see them as a good place for revenue, people who frequent them usually refresh the page a lot. There's white space at the top on either side of board banners, make use of that.
User avatar #104 to #99 - wrinklynewt ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
as **** mod leader i agree with this
i know you don't like the boards admin, but killing off the **** boards doesn't really help you out

if you can get ads for **** (that aren't livejasmin) i'm sure people wouldn't mind

i know Bad-Dragon will usually advertise wherever they can, and i know people have come to the /furry/ board and the / **** _Brony/ board asking about their toys
User avatar #100 to #99 - PolarFroster (03/18/2015) [-]
This ^
User avatar #98 - ssjkirby (03/18/2015) [-]
Can you add top 24 hours and/or top 7 days sections back to channels?

30 days is too many repeats and newest uploads are boring
User avatar #97 - freakyorange ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
To restate what PolarFroster said, bring back the **** Boards button. Some of those boards are inactive enough as it is. Now, the people who did visit them may stop because the links are gone.
User avatar #101 to #97 - PolarFroster (03/18/2015) [-]
And this too ^
User avatar #94 - Awesomenessniss (03/17/2015) [-]
I don't know when it got changed since i have the bar disabled but the new trending bar at the top of the page with all the squares makes it look very cluttered and busy. It also seems redundant since what's 'trending' will almost always coincide with what's on the front page. If what you want is more views on newest content I would remove that bar so it doesn't draw people's eyes to it and distract them.
User avatar #93 - PolarFroster (03/17/2015) [-]
Bring back the **** boards button please, why would you even remove that?
It's like the only reason I still come here
User avatar #102 to #93 - PolarFroster (03/18/2015) [-]
And this aswell ^
User avatar #105 to #102 - wrinklynewt ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
you can't agree with your own comment....
User avatar #106 to #105 - PolarFroster (03/18/2015) [-]
Well then maybe you should agree with it so I don't have to?
User avatar #92 - I Am Monkey (03/17/2015) [-]
We need more tiers of user ages. When it was first implemented like 2 years ago, only a few people were dark blue, now it's like half the population because their accounts aged and the number of years recognized stayed the same. This is like a zero-effort addition.
User avatar #91 - hatermrtroll (03/17/2015) [-]
Consider the following:

thumb up = 1 point
thumb down = -1 point
skip = 0.5 points (user did not find it funny or unfunny)
User avatar #96 to #91 - mvtjets ONLINE (03/18/2015) [-]
[spam thumbs every single piece of content on FJ regardless of quality]
User avatar #95 to #91 - captenmasin (03/17/2015) [-]
But 0 is in the middle of -1 and 1...
User avatar #90 - tsunderechan ONLINE (03/16/2015) [-]
How much does fj need monthly to keep running?
User avatar #89 - Abortedwafflez ONLINE (03/16/2015) [-]
Admin, why not try to have a different source of money? You don't have to make money just on this website. You could open up a youtube channel and host OC videos there with OP's permisison and make ad revenue off of them. The amount would be small, but it would help.
User avatar #88 - ribocoon (03/16/2015) [-]
Make official / *********** board
User avatar #87 - pistro (03/16/2015) [-]
Admin, how about making a script (Not sure it's the proper word for it) that allows to thumb up or down comments by dragging the cursor up/down on some comment? It would make the job easier (a lot of times I see funny comments that I don't thumb because I use the touchpad and it makes me too lazy to move the cursor all the way to the thumb side, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one)
User avatar #83 - pepperoni ONLINE (03/15/2015) [-]
I think a good idea would be to add a note at the end of content alerts to tell if they are **** or not
i.e:
Today: Your friend superblade uploaded Deal content
changed into
Today: Your friend superblade uploaded Deal content ( **** )

This could be done with a simple "if" statement.
User avatar #84 to #83 - superblade (03/15/2015) [-]
Derp, would be a good idea actually
User avatar #85 to #84 - pepperoni ONLINE (03/15/2015) [-]
You're the cunt that's the reason I'm asked for this ****** .
User avatar #86 to #85 - superblade (03/15/2015) [-]
:^)
User avatar #82 - stokey (03/15/2015) [-]
i wanna be able to sticky my favorite boards somewhere on my screen for quicker access
User avatar #81 - mcstorms ONLINE (03/15/2015) [-]
Can we not have a platy feature on the gifs it makes it super hard to fap
User avatar #80 - Pleinair (03/15/2015) [-]
...Just wanted to ask if we could please add a banner to the backroom board. I already have one made. Not really a suggestion, but the only suitable place to post this.
User avatar #79 - Anonymis (03/14/2015) [-]
I'd be more than happy to support this site by viewing ads and the like, but I still get ads that autoplay sound addy. What can I do to help stop these?
<12345>>>