User avatar #147 - admin (03/27/2015) [-]
stickied by admin
If you have a suggestion that:
- Makes the site easier to use
- Is simple to implement
- I haven't heard before

I'll give you colored text for 30 days.
User avatar #160 - ChewyConor (8 hours ago) [-]
No idea how easy to implement or if it's been suggested before but

I browse FJ on more than one device most days; desktop/laptop/tablet/phone. It's annoying to have to search through content multiple times when I switch device, in order to find new content.
Could there be a link between a FJ account and which content has been viewed, so that as long as I login on a new device, I can pick up where I left off?

On the theme of using multiple devices, could you also make it so that it stays logged on to more than one device (such as how facebook does)? It's slightly frustrating logging in again every time I switch device, which I do fairly regularly.
User avatar #159 - captaindubs (9 hours ago) [-]
lift more
User avatar #157 - titaniums (12 hours ago) [-]
April Fools Joke 2015

Replace your mods with trolls like fedoralover, sebring, comraderoboto, etc. for a day or two

Trust me, i'm a scientist
User avatar #158 to #157 - comraderoboto (12 hours ago) [-]
And I won't abuse that power at all. Eh, maybe replace every avatar with Putin but that's as far as I'll go.
User avatar #154 - ericarthurblair ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
change the text of the "Send mail to [Username]" button on profiles to something like "Send PM to [Username]".
User avatar #151 - russianxbear ONLINE (03/27/2015) [-]
you should really consider replacing the Facebook profile link in the personal info section with skype.

being it's also another way of conversation and that a Facebook doesn't really seem like something the people of fj wish to share
User avatar #150 - WolfRider (03/27/2015) [-]
can you please make it to where i dont have to click to play gifs? its kind of frustrating because the gif loads way slower and it also means i have to do the streneous work of clicking something
#152 to #150 - deadfed (19 hours ago) [-]
The whole reason they included that update was so you had the option to load it or not. If you open a page with a ton of gifs it takes forever to load, rather than load one at a time. ****** suggestion.
User avatar #155 to #152 - WolfRider (15 hours ago) [-]
well the gifs just load way slower this way. im sorry i offended you so much
#156 to #155 - deadfed (15 hours ago) [-]
I get the opposite results. When I load one at a time they load a lot quicker than trying to load them all at once. I fail to see how what you said makes sense, to load them all at once takes more bandwidth. When they try to load all at once it often times makes everything stop loading, or freeze up so I cant even click another tab to close it.
User avatar #149 - ktom (03/27/2015) [-]
take away the ability to anonymously vote on comments
User avatar #148 - temporalguardian (03/27/2015) [-]
Here's a cool suggestion, fix the bug reporting.

I cant thumb anything up or down, I cant upload anything, I often cant even comment.

the **** bruh. When I try to thumb something up it looks like I thumbed it down, and when I refresh it nothing actually happened. Same with thumbing things down, just the opposite. Posting a comment? it just doesnt go. I'd be amazed if this actually works.
#146 - ratling (03/26/2015) [-]
Fix the scratchpad
User avatar #145 - eyelaughdahame (03/26/2015) [-]
Please ban *********** again.
#141 - whatacrackinjoke (03/25/2015) [-]
What about a "subscribe to [user]" button in the toolbar at the side of the content? I know there's one at the bottom, but I always forget by the bottom of long posts and end up missing out on future posts
User avatar #140 - friedgreenpomatoes (03/25/2015) [-]
Users should not be able to hide the 'Block this user' button on their account.
User avatar #139 - remilia (03/25/2015) [-]
YouTube Videos cant be posted anymore, what the **** m9

User avatar #143 to #139 - admin (03/26/2015) [-]
try now
User avatar #138 - minearm (03/25/2015) [-]
sticky the recs thread on /anime/ again
please
I beg you
User avatar #142 to #138 - admin (03/26/2015) [-]
link me
User avatar #144 to #142 - minearm (03/26/2015) [-]
User avatar #136 - demandsgayversion (03/25/2015) [-]
When you go to apply a colored text item, it defaults on the pink area. You should change it to default on something other than pink and see if less people go with pink for their colored text.
User avatar #135 - crimzonhazard (03/24/2015) [-]
how come you got rid of the thing on the bottom of the top content where you can go straight to page 3 or what have you.
User avatar #137 to #135 - crimzonhazard (03/25/2015) [-]
nvm answer further down. thanks.
User avatar #134 - thispuckingguy (03/24/2015) [-]
Can you add the search icon for mobile again?
User avatar #133 - elgolas (03/24/2015) [-]
if a load of us got together and created a mobile app would that work? I mean 9 gag have an app surely we can? Much better stuff up here. Nuts are awesome, no homo.
User avatar #125 - damping (03/23/2015) [-]
posttwo, what the **** . Why can't I get to the second page of content?
User avatar #130 to #125 - admin (03/24/2015) [-]
for now it just remove thumbnails you've seen. 2nd page would break **** but i'll think of a way around it
User avatar #132 to #130 - damping (03/24/2015) [-]
Also, it isn't a perfect solution, but if you allow me to increase the number of pictures on one page higher to around 500 instead of just 160, it would work out.

Still, not the most user friendly system.
User avatar #131 to #130 - damping (03/24/2015) [-]
Compensating for something addy?
User avatar #126 to #125 - posttwo (03/23/2015) [-]
They changed stuff dude
They changed everything
We gotta panic and riot
User avatar #127 to #126 - damping (03/23/2015) [-]
Who is they? Commies?
User avatar #128 to #127 - posttwo (03/23/2015) [-]
The north koreans
User avatar #129 to #128 - damping (03/23/2015) [-]
I knew it. But seriously. Admin is trying to get more people to look at new content right? Well it sure doesn't help I can't get to the second page. Once posts reach the end of the New Uploads page and before they make it to the front page, they are stuck in a limbo where as far as I can see are completely impossible to reach.
12345>