User avatar #619 - yousaygoodbye (06/12/2015) [-]
No option to hide hd gifs section on your profile
funnyjunk.com/user/yousaygoodbye/1831#1831

I know you're working on lots of other things right now so just leaving a reminder here to add that as an option later
User avatar #615 - pathamn ONLINE (06/12/2015) [-]
give paypal donation option plox.
User avatar #612 - yibdiy (06/11/2015) [-]
Yo, could you separate the comments options for boards and content again? When you choose "hide all" it works just as it used except for the fact that it collapses threads on boards as well, which is a bummer.

While I'm still whining - the drop-down menu next to "reply" on comments is also lame. Could it possibly be made optional in preferences? Like, you could go back to the old system so you wouldn't have to click twice to fav **** /view thumbs if you wanted.

Thanks
User avatar #611 - tridaak ONLINE (06/11/2015) [-]
thenikohero had this idea... what if users were able to put relationship info and link another FJ user if those two are in a relationship.
Although FJ isnt exactly a social networking site, a lot of people hit it up here, and a lot of people get hit on... this would better things, I guess.
User avatar #613 to #611 - thenikohero ONLINE (06/11/2015) [-]
Hell, I'm socializing way more on here, than on any other social media
User avatar #609 - Hiago (06/11/2015) [-]
I don't like to be annoying here please remove the automatic 'show all' in the comment threads, ****** internet and an even ******** laptop can't take too much stuff at once.
User avatar #610 to #609 - Hiago (06/11/2015) [-]
Sorry I'm stupid, just found the button.
User avatar #608 - tostito (06/10/2015) [-]
make a poll if people like the new way of the comments that the thread displays at once
User avatar #607 - sniffythebird (06/10/2015) [-]
Please remove the 10MP image limit. It's completely nonsensical, and should only be limited by file size instead.

This gets annoying as **** if I want to upload pics from my camera, or just any high res image in general, and most of them are not even 5MB if they're jpegs. The old 10MB limit was much easier to get around.
User avatar #614 to #607 - pathamn ONLINE (06/12/2015) [-]
wait a sec ... you are not able to resize pictures? and yet somehow you manage to get internet access? kek - what a wonderful world we live in.
User avatar #616 to #614 - sniffythebird (06/12/2015) [-]
I am, but that is completely irrelevant to the point. The old 10MB file size limit made much more sense as we're talking server bandwidth here. For example you can have two different images, one being a 20MP jpeg from a camera that's only a few MB, yet you can have PNG files much smaller in resolution but take up the same space. The size limit isn't a problem for PNG files, but if I upload files straight off my camera then yes, it's annoying as **** having to resize them every time.

It's a quality of life thing, and it makes no sense why it was implemented. Resolution has little to do with file size unless it's an uncompressed format. You can have a gigantic 50MP jpeg that takes less than 1MB, and you can have a 2MP BMP file that takes over 5MB. See the issue?
User avatar #617 to #616 - pathamn ONLINE (06/12/2015) [-]
i guess thats a good way to filter image quality. a 50 MP image with less than 1MB ... you could upload a black gif that takes up to 10MB just for the lulz.
User avatar #618 to #617 - sniffythebird (06/12/2015) [-]
True I suppose, but it's annoying as hell.

For example, this image i.imgur.com/RIWPG1k.jpg is 20.1MP, but only 4.1MB with it's compression. There's no reason why this should overload the servers by any means.
User avatar #605 - moribus (06/10/2015) [-]
drag and drop one than one image to content
User avatar #602 - tigronn (06/10/2015) [-]
also block certain people from voting on your stuff, especcially anon
User avatar #601 - tigronn (06/10/2015) [-]
I don't think anon should be able to vote anything
User avatar #597 - mrtallguy ONLINE (06/09/2015) [-]
admin, audio ads are back. on almost every page i visit too..
#596 - noburt ONLINE (06/09/2015) [-]
Make it so you can edit comments. I hate having to delete one just because I misspell something
User avatar #600 to #596 - fistfireace (06/10/2015) [-]
While I like to have that, it's just never going to happen. Not even timed ones, I bet.
User avatar #595 - trisomytwentyone (06/08/2015) [-]
Can you increase the file size of gifs that can be used for comments? I have some 20mb gifs that I've been dying to use.
User avatar #594 - europe (06/08/2015) [-]
Spoiler image when
User avatar #592 - demandsgayversion (06/07/2015) [-]
A few users, including a mod, are blocking anyone who thumb them down. Perun, beastkenten, otakuweeabo, and cuteasiangirls.

Get rid of the thumb blocking. Top users getting to the top because they block anyone who thumbs them down, then those blocked users can't comment on half the website - and can't call out those posters on their abuse of the system because either they disable anonymous comments or they block your IP address.

a mod is doing this **** . Get rid of thumb blocking.
User avatar #603 to #592 - tigronn (06/10/2015) [-]
otaku too? i've seen the ag thumbing everyne down himself
User avatar #606 to #603 - demandsgayversion (06/10/2015) [-]
Especially otaku. He talks about it, and got some kind of banned a while back for admitting it.

I went anon in his comment section and insulted him for blocking anyone who thumbs him down, a user said "I'll try it", Otaku said "done", and while I went to the suggestions page to type out this rant again, I see a message from Otaku from 1 minute after he said "done", and it says "I'm going to need my account back." That is the closest this website has ever gotten to justice, and it was great.
User avatar #590 - desmondaltairezio ONLINE (06/06/2015) [-]
www.woorank.com/en/www/funnyjunk.com
User avatar #587 - giffythetoad (06/06/2015) [-]
Really loved that "interesting FJers" post. Need a part 2.
Must...photoshop....more....
User avatar #585 - apnypothead (06/06/2015) [-]
Hey guys.
I need a friendly, cool MOD to volunteer to contact me/have me contact him
User avatar #586 to #585 - posttwo (06/06/2015) [-]
User avatar #593 to #586 - trisomytwentyone (06/08/2015) [-]
>cool
What were you thinking volunteering yourself?
User avatar #583 - leonhardt (06/06/2015) [-]
Please add a block button to the drop down menu to bypass faggots that hide it on their profile pages.
User avatar #582 - fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu (06/05/2015) [-]
FJ Facebook. Use it just like 9GAG does.
I mean, forget the ******* hate but 9GAG is doing better than us.
User avatar #589 to #582 - joshlol (06/06/2015) [-]
9gag's content quality is ******* atrocious though
it's all facebook users who are into the worst kind of memes
seriously go browse it for 2 seconds i.imgur.com/mpyiW9T.png
User avatar #591 to #589 - fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu (06/06/2015) [-]
Still everyone is talking about it. Heck at my school its all 9gag 9gag 9gag, no one there saying 'hey guys funnyjunk ..... etc.".
This **** is also going on in other schools and places. Who cares about the quality, FJ's gotta stay a-fcking-live.

nothing personal man, just discussing stuffs
User avatar #598 to #591 - mrtallguy ONLINE (06/09/2015) [-]
Consider the following, maybe we are better off without that sort of autismo.
User avatar #599 to #598 - fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu (06/09/2015) [-]
Yea, because we rather be offline without any FunnyJunk AT ALL than have that ****
<<<2345610>>>