Upload
Login or register
Return to scoobydoobydo's profile Leave a comment Refresh Comments (159)
[ 159 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
#85 - doctorhitmarker (09/18/2012) [-]
Would you give me your Gold Mecha chest for a Stag beetle, a book of endless nightmares and a FJ pony? Pleeaase :)
#86 to #85 - scoobydoobydo (09/18/2012) [-]
What are they going to be used for? Could you tell me?
#87 to #86 - doctorhitmarker (09/18/2012) [-]
The chests? Well apparently, if you have the key, you can open them soon (kim jong hasn't added it yet) and I have a key so really want the chest :)
#88 to #87 - scoobydoobydo (09/18/2012) [-]
I know it's a far stretch but could you throw in a thumb gear and a pony hove(pink and yellow you have dupes of).
#89 to #88 - doctorhitmarker (09/18/2012) [-]
FINE! only because i love you
So Stag beetle, book of nightmares, FJ pony, thumb gear and pink pony hoof for the chest?
#90 to #89 - scoobydoobydo (09/18/2012) [-]
yessir.
#91 to #90 - doctorhitmarker (09/18/2012) [-]
Woo :D Thanks, I'll send a trade!
#92 to #91 - scoobydoobydo (09/18/2012) [-]
Thanks for the trade ^_^!
#93 to #92 - doctorhitmarker (09/18/2012) [-]
And thank you :)
#82 - antimedic (09/10/2012) [-]
Can i trade for your Fish or FJ coin?
#83 to #82 - scoobydoobydo (09/11/2012) [-]
Depends for what.
#84 to #83 - antimedic (09/12/2012) [-]
take a look and tell me whatchu want
#70 - camperdude (09/09/2012) [-]
Traded your gay ingots for my 250k Fish, accept if you want.
#78 to #70 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Thanks :D
#73 to #70 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Could you do FJ coin? And would you be willing to trade one of your sheep eggs?
#74 to #73 - camperdude (09/09/2012) [-]
Ok, so FJ Coin instead of the Fish + Sheep Egg. Sounds good to me.
#76 to #74 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Send trade ^_^
#77 to #76 - camperdude (09/09/2012) [-]
Thanks, have a nice day. ;)
#65 - teenspirittt **User deleted account** (09/09/2012) [-]
Did you say, gay ingots?
#66 to #65 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
yup
#67 to #66 - teenspirittt **User deleted account** (09/09/2012) [-]
Demon axe?
#69 to #67 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
And could you please throw in a pony?
#71 to #69 - teenspirittt **User deleted account** (09/09/2012) [-]
I dont know if a gay ingot is worth all that.
Throw in a sapphire and its yours
#72 to #71 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Other guy is offering red blue neon fish.
#75 to #72 - teenspirittt **User deleted account** (09/09/2012) [-]
Ingot?
#81 to #75 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Can I trade you a raptor for your pony though?
#79 to #75 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Sorry I made a different trade.
#68 to #67 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Yes send trade.
#60 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
how about yellow tang fish for the ingots?? its a 100k fish
#61 to #60 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
No thanks.
#62 to #61 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
+ a ruby and the book youre missing?
#63 to #62 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Nah. Axe? :P
#64 to #63 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
nahhh
#47 - antimedic (09/08/2012) [-]
BEFORE YOU TRADE INGOT OR THAT TEXAS FISH. I WILL OFFER YOU AMAZING ITEMS FOR THEM both as a pack
#48 to #47 - scoobydoobydo (09/08/2012) [-]
Sure. But first can you tell me what is so special about the gay ingots?
#51 to #48 - antimedic (09/08/2012) [-]
Thumb gear + oracle statue(discontinued) + dragon statue(discontinued) + the one book youre missing + Ruby + Admi n is online( one time drop by my black son) for them both???
#49 to #48 - antimedic (09/08/2012) [-]
its new haha thats about all
#52 to #49 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Kinda wanted to keep the fish. And I was thinking more axe then thumb gear
#53 to #52 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
how about all that for the fish
#54 to #53 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
With axe or thumb gear?
#57 to #54 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
actually thats a rip off on me...nvm
#55 to #54 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
thumb gear
#58 to #55 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Fish is the best item I have right now so I don't want to trade it.
#59 to #58 - antimedic (09/09/2012) [-]
okay
#56 to #55 - scoobydoobydo (09/09/2012) [-]
Nah. I don't really like thumb gear.
#50 to #49 - scoobydoobydo (09/08/2012) [-]
Ok. What do you want to trade.
#36 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
Ill trade you cube for 8 babies
#37 to #36 - scoobydoobydo (09/01/2012) [-]
How about all 10 and you throw in Dragon statue?
#38 to #37 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
Dragon statue is discontinued, therefore I'm not trading it
#39 to #38 - scoobydoobydo (09/01/2012) [-]
Then book of my black son's secrets?
#40 to #39 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
sure
#41 to #40 - scoobydoobydo (09/01/2012) [-]
Send trades please.
#42 to #41 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
not sending 10 baby trades one at a time
#43 to #42 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
its quicker for you to send all 10 requesting my random common food items
#44 to #43 - scoobydoobydo (09/01/2012) [-]
Oh did he input multiple trade?
#45 to #44 - cocchi (09/01/2012) [-]
no, you have to send me a trade for my book, baby for apple, baby for dye, baby for meat, etc... I can only send a request for a baby once
#46 to #45 - scoobydoobydo (09/01/2012) [-]
Thank you :D
#23 - jaystringman (07/26/2012) [-]
Dude, no need to delete the comment. I really do love the fact my content is being re posted and got to front page a 2nd time. Makes me feel all tingly inside. Just chuck my username in the description.   
   
Feel free to repost anything else I have done. Most of my OC is captions.
Dude, no need to delete the comment. I really do love the fact my content is being re posted and got to front page a 2nd time. Makes me feel all tingly inside. Just chuck my username in the description.

Feel free to repost anything else I have done. Most of my OC is captions.
#24 to #23 - scoobydoobydo (07/26/2012) [-]
I deleted because there is no water mark to prove you did it. Anyone can caption a photo but how do I know you did it.
#25 to #24 - jaystringman (07/26/2012) [-]
Because i saw the pic, captioned it it and posted it. If you feel the need to get technical open them both up as just the image and compare it. Along with the fact, if you reverse image serch this you will find no record of it apart from after I posted it.

I'm not having a go. I just dont see why you deleted my comment. I wasnt being a dick or anything.
#26 to #25 - scoobydoobydo (07/26/2012) [-]
There's still no proof man. I found that on a different page and have seen it on other pages as well.
#27 to #26 - jaystringman (07/26/2012) [-]
Fair enough. Guess i will go back to watermarking them.
#21 - jalthelas (06/10/2012) [-]
**jalthelas rolls 69**
YOU, SIR.








ARE A LEGEND.
#22 to #23 - scoobydoobydo (06/10/2012) [-]
Stranger danger. And 69 counts as dubs in a way so gratz you did it again!
#1 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
Comment Virginity Raped   
Thanks for the add ScoobyDoobyDo.   
LOL
Comment Virginity Raped
Thanks for the add ScoobyDoobyDo.
LOL
#2 to #1 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
LOL! Hey cool story bro at my school i met these kids who gone of funnyjunk and they asked me for my account so i told them i was an anon but then a few days later i asked them if they could keep a secret and i told them i was SonicTeam LOL they didnt really believe me but it was some good trolling and for reading this have a gif!
LOL! Hey cool story bro at my school i met these kids who gone of funnyjunk and they asked me for my account so i told them i was an anon but then a few days later i asked them if they could keep a secret and i told them i was SonicTeam LOL they didnt really believe me but it was some good trolling and for reading this have a gif!
#3 to #2 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
I wonder what your friends thought of me.
#4 to #3 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
they didnt believe me cuz ur top 10 on fj
#5 to #4 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
No I mean in general. Like did they diss on me?
#6 to #5 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
No lol
#7 to #6 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
Oh. I thought they would. I get so much hate.
#8 to #7 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
lol why
#9 to #8 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
Based on what I collected from the community:
> I post from TV (assuming I have no creativity)
> My jokes are unfunny
> My jokes are also Mature and not relevant
> I'm a Richard Simmons
> Only reason I get front page cause I'm famous.
> I suck
#10 to #9 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
loool
#11 to #10 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
All I can say to them is
Rule 19: The More You Hate It, The Stronger It Gets
#12 to #11 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
true
#14 to #12 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
But regards, HATERS GONNA HATE. I've been doing the TV stuff for over a year and now they are bitching about it?
#13 to #12 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
gotta any post ideas for me im broke lol
#15 to #13 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
can you draw?
#16 to #15 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
meh not really and how do u put ur drawings on comp anyways lol cuz i dont have one of those scanners
#17 to #16 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
I draw it myself on the computer. The live action stuff I took a pic with my camera and upload it/edit.
Uh...how about taking pics and doing a live action comic and add bubble speeches.
#18 to #17 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
do you use mspaint or what?
#19 to #18 - SonicTeam (12/27/2011) [-]
Yes. It's my only option. You could use photoshop and stuff if you got it. I think there's a free version of it online if you don't have photoshop.
#20 to #19 - scoobydoobydo (12/27/2011) [-]
k cool thanks