Upload
Return to hauntzor's profile Leave a comment Refresh Comments (321)
Realtime Comments: On
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #106 - mayormilkman
(07/22/2012) [-]
I dun geddit. Suddenly everyone on the internet is bisexual or some other junk, but mostly bisexual.
#107 to #106 - hauntzor
(07/22/2012) [-]
It's mostly because we now have a board to state that we are without noticeable repercussions.

There are homos all around us.
User avatar #108 to #107 - mayormilkman
(07/22/2012) [-]
And I'm not talking just FunnyJunk. I'm talking about the internet in general.

I'm not sure how good christian former president Ronald Reagan and Mr. zlamous would feel about this. Something is not right, as usual, but something is most definitely not right.

Besides, the internet has always been for those who are depraved anyway. That's where a lot of internet drama comes from. It's just that suddenly many people on the internet identify as bisexual.

Plus, knowing the general political nature of this website, you wouldn't get lashed at much for being not-straight anyway. Regarding the popularity of the gay board, I guess you guys simply got a place to post your anus and gain compliments for it.
#109 to #108 - hauntzor
(07/22/2012) [-]
Perhaps it's the sheer anonymity of the internet that allows us to feel more free in stating things about ourselves that we otherwise normally wouldn't. The Web is a large place and you're bound to find a site or forum, no matter how specific or crude, that fits your interests.

Maybe I'm bisexual now, and maybe a few years down the road I'll view it as a passing fad in my life, like Pokémon cards or tricycles, but right now it's how I feel most comfortable in what I've concluded about my inner psyche.

/gay/ obviously isn't for you, so I don't understand why you would muse about it and what purpose it serves to people who are heterosexual like yourself. What people do with their bodyparts on the internet is their business.

Perhaps it's just another change in times and a new way of thinking. Humanity is just moving onward and evolving its ideas.
#110 to #109 - mayormilkman
(07/22/2012) [-]
I kind of fear where humanity might be fifty years from now with today's social developments. Some things aren't too bad, but other things are. At least the technology should be better, and that's predictable, at least.

I've posted on the gay board a couple of times. The first time was to ask why they have more posts than the straight board. They did not receive it well. The second time was posting this satirical image just mocking how special snowflake some non-heterosexuals of the internet can be. It is also a mocking of the "Sexuality Flags" image by "humon," who is, in my opinion, disturbing. It's not to really insult those people, just to show them that they are flawed too.

Let me go on a little rant here that I have feel like going on for a while:
Do you want to know why zlamous is such a successful troll, or why he's even here? He knows what really makes FunnyJunk furious (although nearly anything ever can make this community mad). He sees this community's general opinions in politics and religion by seeing what's popular on the front page. So, if that's what FunnyJunk's community thinks, being an ultra-Conservative, fundamentalist Christian would be bound to make much more than one user angry. Plus, FunnyJunk users, like many other certain internet groups and individuals, have a hard time accepting contrary views, so they just thumb them down to death. If you're not in the hivemind, you're an enormous faggot! Hell, some users get banned by too many thumbs down by leaving an innocent. happy comment with an emoticon in it and they get thumbed into Hell just for that. It's too easy to toy around with the psychology and emotions of a place like this.
User avatar #111 to #110 - hauntzor
(07/22/2012) [-]
I don't see the point of worrying about a future that's half a century from now after learning that our grandparents and their grandparents were worrying about the same thing in their time.

The internet is just a biased, ********* place. Interests and opinions are relative to wherever they're posted (thumb down a decently-worded comment and more red thumbs are bound to follow, same as when it's thumbed up; bandwagon mentality).

I get what you mean by the "special snowflake non-heteros" though. Even as a bisexual I hate all the special treatment other people feel like we should get. It's the same **** as the 1960's Civil Rights Movement. Hell, black people still get special treatment everywhere you go. It's considered a dick move to even have a show without including a token black guy. Now producers are still trying to implement gay characters into their shows, and yet none of them can seem to make them anything but non-stereotypical, sexually-ambiguous, limp-wrist faggots.

I also ******* love that picture. Maybe it's because I had a friend once who was exactly the description of the pansexual girl, and she was pansexual too.

User avatar #112 to #111 - hauntzor
(07/22/2012) [-]
meant to say "stereotypical", not "non-stereotypical"
User avatar #113 to #112 - mayormilkman
(07/22/2012) [-]
Yep, the internet is still the internet. A recent change around here and there is how sensitive it has gotten, though. Something Awful is an example of a website infected by this. They're much unlike what they have mocked in the past, but they have just become a bunch of pussies who can't make themselves do it anymore. Aside from that, more recently by browsing anonymous image boards I have learned about "social justice" people who generally hang around tumblr. They're pretty much possibly the only people who are easier to make upset than FunnyJunk. They can get offended at nearly anything that might be a violation of minorities or whatever.

The original topic of this little conversation is the whole bisexual phenomenon, though. I'm just puzzled. You're still cool.
User avatar #89 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
You really like chubby?
#90 to #91 - hauntzor
(07/12/2012) [-]
oh god yes

>about the closest thing that comes close to describing my tastes

Usually a medium build (like mine is) with a bit of love handles and a nice tummy :3
I don't go for hair in that case, though. I just like chubby guys/girls, not bears :P
#91 to #92 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
This is me.
I'm probably more bear though.
#92 to #93 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
User avatar #93 to #94 - hauntzor
(07/12/2012) [-]
Wow dude, you don't look half bad.

My moobs are about the same size as that too. I'll bet if you worked out just a little you could get them firmed up real nice :3
User avatar #94 to #95 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
I do work out.
For the most part those are just flabs of loose skin from losing 37 lbs.
User avatar #95 to #96 - hauntzor
(07/12/2012) [-]
I'm still steady around 210 lbs, but I'm still shooting to see if I can get under the 200 range.

Although I used to be ten pounds heavier at one point, back when I was done with taking gym during school, which I think contributed to my metabolism going to **** on me when I was an otherwise lanky kid.
User avatar #96 to #97 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
I'm 145 now
#97 to #98 - hauntzor
(07/12/2012) [-]
Niiiice
User avatar #98 to #99 - rollipony
(07/12/2012) [-]
Thanks :3
#82 - piekiller
(07/12/2012) [-]
Hey, thanks for accepting my friend request!
Hey, thanks for accepting my friend request!
User avatar #76 - GainesWorthy
(06/23/2012) [-]
I can't see the status you posted on D:
#77 to #78 - hauntzor
(06/23/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#78 to #79 - GainesWorthy
(06/23/2012) [-]
MFW
#75 - mayormilkman
(06/19/2012) [-]
Happy one year and a day, sir!
#79 to #77 - hauntzor
(07/01/2012) [-]
MFW
MFW
User avatar #80 to #81 - mayormilkman
(07/02/2012) [-]
You joined nine days after me, so we're still somewhat new by general internet standards. Everything now is nearly the same as last year, though.
#72 - sirgawain
(05/15/2012) [-]
Hello there.
#73 to #74 - hauntzor
(05/15/2012) [-]
waddup
waddup
#74 to #75 - sirgawain
(05/15/2012) [-]
Nothing much, just remembering that I have some Algebra 2 homework that I'm probably not going to do, eatin' some fried chicken.
#64 - mayormilkman
(05/08/2012) [-]
More than half the time I'm on here you're on here.

This comic has nothing to do with this message.
#65 to #66 - hauntzor
(05/08/2012) [-]
I'm just always logged in.
I'm just always logged in.
#66 to #67 - mayormilkman
(05/08/2012) [-]
Are you the second-in-command overseer of the site?
#67 to #68 - hauntzor
(05/08/2012) [-]
You don't know my life!
#69 to #69 - mayormilkman
(05/12/2012) [-]
At this moment, you're rank 173.

Don't blink.
#70 to #71 - hauntzor
(05/12/2012) [-]
I actually found a decent entity of that creature on Gmod

It was before I even knew what the **** it was. Needless to say I shat brix when I turned my back.
#71 to #72 - mayormilkman
Comment Picture

#62 to #63 - hauntzor
(04/15/2012) [-]
Okay._
#63 to #64 - tariv
(04/15/2012) [-]
Well, that was fun. Thanks roll gods.
Well, that was fun. Thanks roll gods.
User avatar #53 - iamzirus
(04/08/2012) [-]
You seem butthurt...
#54 to #55 - hauntzor
(04/10/2012) [-]
I haven't been on in a few days, refresh my memory as of why?
User avatar #55 to #56 - iamzirus
(04/12/2012) [-]
You deleted your comment. Comment #65 at RANDOM FACTS-39
#56 to #57 - hauntzor
(04/13/2012) [-]
Deleting a comment because people find it crude and unnecessary is being butthurt?
User avatar #57 to #58 - iamzirus
(04/14/2012) [-]
Yes. Yes it does.
User avatar #58 to #59 - hauntzor
(04/14/2012) [-]
Okie dokie loki
#50 - mayormilkman
(03/29/2012) [-]
User avatar #51 to #52 - hauntzor
(03/30/2012) [-]
RAPTURE DAAAYYYYY!!
#52 to #53 - mayormilkman
(03/30/2012) [-]
I hope we will both make it.
User avatar #48 - JohnE
(03/11/2012) [-]
What status of mine did you reply to?
User avatar #49 to #50 - hauntzor
(03/11/2012) [-]
It was the one about your character's name. I left a comment trying to sound witty and then realized I ****** up.
#47 - JohnE
(02/27/2012) [-]
User avatar #37 - RockStyle
(12/18/2011) [-]
I am another FJ Secret Santa.

have a Merry Christmas. :D

Gift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArdSEgaKtbw
User avatar #35 - rubberpig
(12/18/2011) [-]
I am your FJ Secret Santa.

have a Merry Christmas.
#36 to #36 - hauntzor
(12/18/2011) [-]
User avatar #28 - tuesdayscoming
(12/09/2011) [-]
Look at this guy on my profile. I think you'll laugh. TheRandomRussian
#30 to #29 - hauntzor
(12/09/2011) [-]
And frankly, I don't pay much notice to the Old Testament anyway, with the whole "durrr if Adam an Eve had two sons how there are girls" logic riffraff. I prefer sticking to the actual lessons that the New Testament provides and not worry about the relevance of creationism.

Most of it is full of old, outdated radical laws anyway. We don't even use them anymore. Who the **** cares if rabbits were thought to chew their own cud?
User avatar #31 to #31 - tuesdayscoming
(12/09/2011) [-]
Idk... Genesis is absolute necessary. But some of the stuff is beyond our human comprehension, it's not right to go about doubting every single thing.
#32 to #32 - hauntzor
(12/09/2011) [-]
True, but I hate it when atheists assume every single Christian takes the first book as literally as some of us do.
I've decided that God probably doesn't exactly exist in our realm of time, y'know? It seems to explain most of the origin stuff a lot better. So the whole "seven days of creation" thing really could have taken billions of years for us, but mere days for Him, hence matching the earth's actual age as concluded by geologists.
And if God isn't bound by the laws of time, who's to say He didn't create all life as basic organisms and let evolution go to work? We humans, after all, came in dead last in the time scale (as in most recent) as well as in Genesis. I just think so many Christians take the whole "made in His own image" part as being made to look like Him. But the Bible doesn't describe God as human, so why does that rule us out not looking the same today as we did thousands of years ago?

TL;DR
I think Genesis involved a lot more scientific reasoning than most skeptics think. I consider myself a Christian who is supportive of science and its progress.
User avatar #33 to #33 - tuesdayscoming
(12/09/2011) [-]
I understand where you're coming from completely. It's too bad we'll never really know until we pass away. And I think the craziest thing in the world is to imagine eternity. Just sit there and try to imagine it.
User avatar #34 to #34 - hauntzor
(12/09/2011) [-]
I agree. I think God purposely made it impossible for us to understand existence fully. It gives us more time to reflect on life itself rather than trying to unlock every universal secret.
Hell, it's why He made the universe itself so vast. So many planets, so many new things discovered all the time, it's not likely we'll ever explore every inch of it. Just a testament to His power.

To be honest, I know I can never become atheist because I can't find the mere act of existing possible without Him in control. Just the whole universe coming into play. Before that, nothing. Not even nothing, because nothing wouldn't exist either. It's too baffling a thought to imagine a non deity-created universe. But I believe that's the whole beauty behind it.
#29 to #29 - hauntzor
(12/09/2011) [-]
Angry atheists are hilarious.
Angry atheists are hilarious.
#27 - iloveincest
has deleted their comment [-]
#26 - Sunset
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #23 - LEAFMAN
(10/23/2011) [-]
IM GUNNA BE PART OF A COMP

:'D

IM SO ******* HAPPY!
User avatar #19 - ooaltairoo
(10/22/2011) [-]
Hey, you still workin' on that comp you promised us? ( http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2767002/MY+amazing+OC/250#250) do't forget to add al the new pics that popped up)
User avatar #20 to #20 - hauntzor
(10/22/2011) [-]
Sure thing. This is gonna be my first comp though so it'll take awhile to get it figured out.

Would you happen to have the original girl's pic? I never saved that one.
User avatar #18 - JohnE
(10/14/2011) [-]
You had me excited there for a sec, then noticed you trolled me.