hide menu

User avatar #443 - admin (07/07/2014) [-]
stickied by admin
I'm reading all bug reports now. Tell me every bug you experience.

-Admin
User avatar #666 - puggles (2 hours ago) [-]
videos are coming up as a white block for me. not particularly a problem for me as i typically skip them anyway, but i was just wondering if the site was having an issue or if the blip's on my end.
User avatar #658 - bradyrussell (18 hours ago) [-]
Is the audio currently disabled for the webm videos? The icon is grayed out and I can't do anything besides pause or go fullscreen.
User avatar #659 to #658 - ribocoon (17 hours ago) [-]
I don't think it's disabled.
Maybe just a bug to be worked out?
I think 4chan has webm with sound disabled, but I'm not sure
Anyways www.funnyjunk.com/Videos+in+comments/text/5236290/300#300
User avatar #664 to #663 - ribocoon (14 hours ago) [-]
I think these silent .webm's are just gifs that were converted.
If you really went to you might be able to go out and find original videos for them and make either mp4 or webm with sounds.
Purpose of webm without sounds is to have higher picture quality I think.
User avatar #665 to #664 - bradyrussell (14 hours ago) [-]
I figured it might have just been a webm post that just didn't have sound with it. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks!
User avatar #662 to #659 - bradyrussell (14 hours ago) [-]
funnyjunk.com/Useful+Websites+Comp/funny-pictures/5017167/

That's the one I was looking at when I asked.
User avatar #656 - Marker ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
For some reason, youtube links from comments on FJ give me a 503 Service Unavailable error, it doesn't seem to happen from anywhere else, and youtube is definitely working for me.
User avatar #660 to #656 - admin (16 hours ago) [-]
link me
User avatar #661 to #660 - Marker ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/user/phanact/68262#68262 it happened with this comment recently, but it's not now

honestly it might just be my comp, it's starting to go to shit anyway
User avatar #652 - lokischosen (07/28/2014) [-]
Hey big brother admin the "games" header under the boards list leads to the fitness board, haven't checked to see if any other links are wacky but you might want to check.
User avatar #651 - spyisspy (07/28/2014) [-]
I had NSFW disabled ever since you added the feature to block it, but somehow today, it became enabled again. I was able to block it again though.
User avatar #653 to #651 - admin (07/28/2014) [-]
why would you ever block it
User avatar #657 to #653 - spyisspy (22 hours ago) [-]
im not a pervert
User avatar #650 - psychadelicace ONLINE (07/28/2014) [-]
The arrow keys sometimes stop working and you have to click the page for them to work
User avatar #649 - blademontane (07/28/2014) [-]
Hey big brother admin, I don't know if you already know about this, but at least on your stickied content, it says 0 visits and 0 comments even though it's been up 7 hours. Here's a pic.
User avatar #647 - sirfiiddlesticks (07/28/2014) [-]
You probably already know about this, but webm's as content look pretty fucked up
User avatar #648 to #647 - sirfiiddlesticks (07/28/2014) [-]
Uhh... can't post pictures. Never mind.
User avatar #646 - lordmastersuprem (07/28/2014) [-]
funnyjunk.com/nsfw/lTXMLyG/Dump+5/
Format's fucked up addy. Just thought I should let you know some probs that webm has on this site.
User avatar #645 - dylanweber (07/28/2014) [-]
Favoriting a comment that uses a video causes the thumbnail view in the favorites window to display the "This image has expired" placeholder.
User avatar #644 - bradyrussell (07/28/2014) [-]
Was clicking through uploads and saw this
User avatar #643 - glovebox ONLINE (07/28/2014) [-]
Dear Big Daddy big brother admin, i tried to post a webm under video's upload. It appears to not work when looking at my post. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't already. Sorry if i'm adding to a spam of people about it.
User avatar #641 - garymotherfingoak (07/28/2014) [-]
/games/ needs to be renamed to /fitness/, everyone that normally clicked games for /vidyagames/ is going to fitness now.
User avatar #654 to #641 - admin (07/28/2014) [-]
THOSE FAT FUCKS NEED TO
User avatar #655 to #654 - garymotherfingoak (07/28/2014) [-]
but do you want your fellow lifters to become fat 5'10 175lb skinny foreamed fucks like me?
User avatar #638 - admin (07/27/2014) [-]
cuz users take them from 4chan adn post without sound
User avatar #634 - gtocforyou ONLINE (07/27/2014) [-]
Just posted this Webm as content, the image didn't get re-sized so it's huge as fuck. www.funnyjunk.com/Glorious+webm+master+race/movies/5236086/

User avatar #635 to #634 - admin (07/27/2014) [-]
Thanks. I'm aware.
User avatar #642 to #635 - garymotherfingoak (07/28/2014) [-]
That owl is fucking huge, keep it
User avatar #630 - howunexpected (07/27/2014) [-]
I was clicking through the website and suddenly I got this

Then, every time I typed in the site URL, it got the same thing
I google searched FJ and it properly loaded...
User avatar #636 to #630 - admin (07/27/2014) [-]
someone is hijacking your dns

FJ nameservers haven't changed since april 1st

Name Server: DAVE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

get a new dns server
User avatar #640 to #636 - howunexpected (07/28/2014) [-]
I read up on it. Time Warner does that. They do so for advertising purposes and apparently because they suck donkey cock they also sometimes fuck up and misdirect queries
User avatar #632 to #630 - howunexpected (07/27/2014) [-]
Still getting it when I type in funnyjunk.com
Maybe its in my cookies?
User avatar #631 to #630 - howunexpected (07/27/2014) [-]
Sorry, didn't realize I cant post images. Its an Unconfigured Domain error from the Wikimedia Foundation
#633 to #631 - anonymous (07/27/2014) [-]
Still getting it
User avatar #626 - roddor (07/27/2014) [-]
"Show all" isn't working.
User avatar #637 to #626 - admin (07/27/2014) [-]
User avatar #639 to #637 - roddor (07/27/2014) [-]
I had an anon on Hide All, but when I click show all it just refreshed the comments and it's still hidden.
Hide All on the comments.
I checked, it's fine with users, just not anons.
User avatar #625 - stegovii (07/27/2014) [-]
Pressing "next" and "previous" arrows just send me to newest uploads, despite being on front page.
All posts also revert back to not viewed when returning from NSFW.
User avatar #624 - glovebox ONLINE (07/27/2014) [-]
I'm not getting the verification email and i have checked my spam and junk folders.
User avatar #623 - furrysheaperd ONLINE (07/27/2014) [-]
im getting sent to nsfw from newest uploads then back like every other post