Upload
Return to bug reports Leave a comment Refresh Comments (6754)
Realtime Comments: On
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
User avatar #7394 - maddboiy
(11/08/2016) [-]
Can't see any of the content i've posted on my profile :/ not sure whats happened there
User avatar #7393 - thepastryistrue
(11/08/2016) [-]
Never has it ever been more important to be able to block channels and content. And yet it hasn't been working for months.
User avatar #7392 - wedgehead
(11/07/2016) [-]
Scrolling away from a video stops it, which is quite annoying. Using chrome on PC, problem is a thing since about a month
#7391 - cheaperrot
(11/07/2016) [-]
Screenshots of my history with the URLs
#7390 - descrintlus
(11/07/2016) [-]
Whenever I try to upload something that I screenshotted using Lightshot, I always get thrown an error saying "Wrong mime type" whenever I try to use the url
Try using this, for example: image.prntscr.com/image/f261472d85804c20a59889a447aadf28.png
User avatar #7383 - sisterblister
(11/06/2016) [-]
Getting real sick of these pop ups I get it you gotta make your advertising money but they screw up my phone
User avatar #7381 - jointhemachine
(11/05/2016) [-]
Can't upload images(it's been about 2-3 weeks), it loads forever then says failed. Tried upload from URL, still doesn't work. I'm using chrome on my Android tablet. Not the first time it's happened but it is the longest.
User avatar #7382 to #7381 - jointhemachine
(11/05/2016) [-]
Upload from URL seems to be working again, direct upload still down....
User avatar #7384 to #7382 - ursamathmajor
(11/06/2016) [-]
Has it been repaired yet? And if not, does it say that the file is too big? I'm trying to upload a 4 second video clip, and it's saying it's way over the 10 minute mark.
User avatar #7385 to #7384 - jointhemachine
(11/06/2016) [-]
Nope, still can't upload. Just say's failed, or it highlight's it in red (nothing about file being to big).
User avatar #7386 to #7385 - ursamathmajor
(11/06/2016) [-]
I just noticed my problem. The clip I was using said it was 600+ minutes, but it only played for 4 seconds in VLC. I just used the MP4 version instead. However when I uploaded it, there's no audio to the clip. Dammit.
User avatar #7387 to #7386 - jointhemachine
(11/06/2016) [-]
That's why I stopped trying to upload videos, could never get them to play properly. I tend to post pics or gifs or the occasional YouTube embedded video..... If my problem doesn't get fixed soon I'll probably go back to being an anon and just browse. It's a pain in the ass to upload an image to file hosting site and then having to re upload it to fj using the upload from URL option.

My suggestion is to upload your video to YouTube then post it on FJ using the embedded video option.
User avatar #7388 to #7387 - ursamathmajor
(11/06/2016) [-]
It's not worth it. I just seriously cropped "Summer Nights" from Grease down to 4 seconds of "Oh well, Oh well, Oh well ahu! Tell me more, tell me more." Not worth making and uploading with YouTube.
User avatar #7389 to #7388 - jointhemachine
(11/06/2016) [-]
That's exactly how I feel about uploading images to a file hosting site, then having to upload from URL....just not worth it.
#7380 - garena
(11/04/2016) [-]
Hey Admin, the bottom nav bar is gone, I'm using Firefox.
User avatar #7379 - lyraheartstrings
(11/04/2016) [-]
This happens to all gifs on the site whether it's content or comments.
#7378 - junkyfunkyfunfun
(11/04/2016) [-]
For the last few days, when I click a thumb up, I get the Busy Spinning Wheel of Death. Not all pages. Used to be if i went to a different page and back, it would work, but that doesn't fix it now. I'm on Android on my phone. I am on Funnyjunk multiple times every day.
User avatar #7377 - theguywhoaskswhy
(11/03/2016) [-]
Arrow navigation is still ****** up. Was gona post this a few days ago but I saw someone already had so I didn't bother. Now its starting to piss me off.
You can't navigate using arrows unless you click the page first.
User avatar #7376 - samoaspider
(11/03/2016) [-]
comment captcha won't appear when not logged, refreshing page doesn't help either
can't post comments

windows 7
Mozilla Firefox
User avatar #7374 - Deavas
(11/02/2016) [-]
can no longer use hotkeys on any page without clicking first
what the **** dude this better not be another "safety feature"
#7375 to #7374 - anon id: ac4f9528
(11/02/2016) [-]
Not the only one.

I can't even scroll with arrows without clicking first.
User avatar #7369 - myreadyassyolk
(11/01/2016) [-]
On Android using firefox, most of the time when I click on a new page or bookmark a page, it opens up my keypad. Wouldn't be that bad but sometimes when i bookmark a page, it shoots me to the top and opens the keypad while I'm reading comments. Soaking of which, using the "Do not show comments" button fixes the issue. Maybe it has to do with the comments?
I don't think a screenshot will really help tbh, I can still type when it pops up but I don't know where the letters go.
User avatar #7370 to #7369 - ashmann
(11/01/2016) [-]

I thought I was the only one who had his problem.
User avatar #7371 to #7370 - myreadyassyolk
(11/01/2016) [-]
Yea, gets real annoying after a while. Started doing it for no reason.
User avatar #7372 to #7371 - ashmann
(11/01/2016) [-]
Yep, I thought it was my phone messing with me. Glad to know it wasn't.
User avatar #7367 - skeptical
(11/01/2016) [-]
Using chrome on android. Sometimes a text box will not register keyboard input, when this happens the tab I'm in will act that way the entire time I'm in FJ and I need to open up what I'm trying to respond to in a new tab in order for input to be registered. Don't have screenshots, the text box remains blank or very occasionally allows a single letter and the typing suggestions above the main keyboard act as if input is working.
User avatar #7364 - normiefag
(10/31/2016) [-]
Have you changed something recently?
I now need to actually click on FJ to use keyboard controls
So every time I want to see the next content, I have to click (anywhere) on the page then click the right arrow
User avatar #7373 to #7364 - chillgamzee
(11/01/2016) [-]
I'm having the same issue as well, and its rather bothersome
User avatar #7368 to #7364 - BmanX
(11/01/2016) [-]
I've got this problem too
#7366 to #7364 - monsterm
(11/01/2016) [-]
having this happen as well
User avatar #7365 to #7364 - normiefag
(10/31/2016) [-]
Also scrolling
It's like the browser just unfocuses every time I load new content
User avatar #7363 - fellfox
(10/31/2016) [-]
Tried to use the "Contact us" option and everytime I hit send it freezes for a minute and then goes to "500 Internal Server Error"

I just want to know if you could delete my two accounts fellfox and tonychopper
User avatar #7362 - miia
(10/30/2016) [-]
I selected 50 files at first, and then I removed 10 so I had the maximum of forty. It still wouldn't let me upload.
User avatar #7361 - qwerasdfghjklzxc
(10/30/2016) [-]
On the mobile site, if theres a comment with a large picture in it along with text, it will smush all the words down alongside the image. Gotta read it like im japanese or some sheit
User avatar #7359 - gibusernamepls
(10/29/2016) [-]
Sometimes mention list notifications are extremely delayed
I just got a notification for a 5 hour old content the list was in the contents description