Upload
Return to suggestions Leave a comment Refresh Comments (1317)
Realtime Comments: On
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #1198 - silverzepher
(10/27/2016) [-]
Mod blocking, that just stopes them from thumbing or commenting, not all of us like our lovely overlords
User avatar #1197 - vwanyama
(10/26/2016) [-]
Can we have seperate **** sections? One for all the cartoon, furry, dragon ******* ******** and another for actual people? I've blocked loads of channels, users and the **** is still taking up most of ****.
User avatar #1196 - blazingsoul
(10/26/2016) [-]
Oh great admin, please give us the ability to search **** via keyword or such for old posts so I can find more great things to fap to.
User avatar #1195 - chillgamzee
(10/25/2016) [-]
I can't always watch videos and web-m's when I'm browsing. Would it be possible to set up a "get to it later" list similar to the favorites?
User avatar #1194 - Lashawndraniqua
(10/25/2016) [-]
Please for the love of all that is Dank.

Let us use animated gifs as avatars again Admin. plzzzz
User avatar #1191 - warioteam
(10/25/2016) [-]
animatedetamina
  bannersrennab
User avatar #1190 - nwbballplayer
(10/24/2016) [-]
I know there's not a **** ton of people who visit the fitness board, but there are newcomers who are posting comments every week or so, so its at least getting bigger. Would it be possible to get a sticky that a few of us regulars have access to for editing purposes? It would allow the board to offer starting points, various topics and advice, programs, etc. without having to ask questions (unless you want to). Not even sure if this is possible, but thanks anyways admin.
User avatar #1189 - topoftherock
(10/23/2016) [-]
i'd like to suggest a comedy board that covers live stand up, improv, and sketch comedy. the purpose to discuss comedians people have seen (whether local or famous), where they saw them (theatres, comedy clubs, bars, basements, etc...) so funnyjunk can support more comedy and those who maybe want to try comedy out can learn of places to go to get started (open mics, classes) as well as learn about more accessible shows (free shows, $5-$10 covers). funnyjunk has funny in the title so it would be nice to support live comedy.
User avatar #1187 - airalin
(10/22/2016) [-]
Certain ads are pulling my web browser down to centre the ad and any attempt to scroll back up cause the ad to recenter itself. they play audio which can't be muted. Kinda annoying when browsing content.
User avatar #1188 to #1187 - airalin
(10/22/2016) [-]
Hoping we can get these ads removed.
User avatar #1186 - novabird
(10/21/2016) [-]
can we get support for panoramic photos in content and comments?
User avatar #1185 - takesseconds
(10/21/2016) [-]
I can't find an option to search through existing channels while logged in, but I found the option when logged out. Even despite finding it, when I type something into the search box and press search, it doesn't actually seem to search for anything--the page just refreshes and remains the same as before.

Can you fix this please?
User avatar #1184 - xtas
(10/21/2016) [-]
can we ban satoasami
User avatar #1183 - vermillionbobcat
(10/21/2016) [-]
-Have users pay optional small monthly fee
-Use the cash pile to monetize content based on thumbs
-Only those who pay can monetize their content
-??????
-profit
User avatar #1192 to #1183 - warioteam
(10/25/2016) [-]
thats not profitable at all you dunkin' donut
also people who have a monopoly on extreme daily spam, like ************ and joshlol, would take up a good 70% of the entire profi tto themselves
User avatar #1193 to #1192 - vermillionbobcat
(10/25/2016) [-]
K but what if I said this:

adjisgkneiosklgdjsfiobjn
User avatar #1181 - miia
(10/20/2016) [-]
Please add a confirmation window to clearing user / channel blocks. try to navigate to the front page and misclick and you have to reblock everyone
User avatar #1182 to #1181 - Rei
(10/20/2016) [-]
I second this
User avatar #1180 - valax
(10/18/2016) [-]
An option to hide your flag.

Make flags pngs or jpegs that you can copy easily.
I wanna collect flags.
User avatar #1179 - uglychino
(10/17/2016) [-]
Can wee get three new boards
"Drugs" and or its Synonyms for **** or something
"Conspiracy" since 65% of content of Hill Dog is that but no one questions why aspartame is in Coke Zero
"Neighborhood Love" where folks talk about their hoods, cool places, cool things in their area and places they've gone or seen. We already have flags, why not take it a step further
Whatever your suggestion mught be

I'll start it off, let someone else take it from here or leave it to get dusty and die.
Poll: Pick one or all
User avatar #1178 - elenalkarnur
(10/17/2016) [-]
Make it so when users roll over a flag in flag-enabled posts, we can see the name of the country.
Also the flags are way too tiny. If it's not a well-known flag, there's no way we can tell what it is.
User avatar #1176 - hotschurl
(10/17/2016) [-]
A way to see all the content posted by a user in chronological order would be nice - without the division into pics/fis/vids/text etc.
User avatar #1177 to #1176 - hotschurl
(10/17/2016) [-]
*fis = gifs
User avatar #1175 - hotschurl
(10/17/2016) [-]
on the list of past mentions of mention lists, you could also show the title of the posts where the list was used
e.g. You need to login to view this link
I know you can deduce the title from the URL, but it would be more convenient -
"Vladi and Theo partners in crime II" is easier to read than /Vladi+and+theo+parenters+in+crime+iii/funny-pictures/6049802/
User avatar #1169 - Proximity
(10/14/2016) [-]
Block IP feature since anons keep saying they want to kiss me
It's harassment is what it is, and I can't block anons unless they go to my profile I think