hide menu

Suggestions(321):

Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #242 - admin (07/07/2014) [-]
stickied by admin
I'm reading all suggestions now. I love to hear them! Give me everything you have!

-Admin
User avatar #322 - meagainz ONLINE (28 minutes ago) [-]
AYE YO MAINE, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ADD A D&D FEATURE TO FJ. IDK HOW YOU WOULD DO IT BUT YA.
User avatar #320 - mysteriouslybanned ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
there should be an automotive board
/auto
lots of people on here im sure love cars and there is no place to discuss them
User avatar #319 - Marker ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
One more thing. Add the "upload via URL" to the report bugs page, it's easier for those of us that use puush to screencap.
User avatar #318 - Marker ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Can you please get rid of the Latest users on profiles or make it on request like you did for content (e.g. Friendly iirc)? It makes for some annoying explanations when you get linked to a comment on someone's profile over Skype
User avatar #317 - alicorn (10 hours ago) [-]
Remove filters and rename your self "the fat black woman in the back of the theater"
User avatar #316 - anonymousbrony (11 hours ago) [-]
For whatever reason most websites don't allow this unless they're very popular.
Why? I do not know. I honestly doubt this will be implemented.

Name changes.
User avatar #321 to #316 - joshlol (1 hour ago) [-]
I'd want a name change too if I was called anonymousbrony lol
#314 - minibeep ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
i just want to say thank you
rageface board is so awesome and
all my rage friends are having an awesome party
User avatar #313 - wutda (15 hours ago) [-]
Glorious leader, please create a word filter to change "fap" or " ********** " to "self-rape"
It will help promote healthy browsing habit
#312 - Mr Unsmiley (15 hours ago) [-]
Can we get an option to delete recently uploaded pictures from our gallery?
User avatar #309 - nigeltheoutlaw ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
Hey my big black penetrative daddy, could you get some mods to actually ensure the quality of the boards? You keep advertising FJ's boards and encourage people to go on them, but several of the boards, mainly /religion/ and /anime/ for me, are complete **** without oversight. /religion/ has turned into a mini /pol/ and lacks any actual religious or spiritual discussion, and /anime/'s discussion is drowned in a sea of recommendation threads. If you want people to actually use and visit these boards then you should have a dedicated mod or two for each one to deal with ********* and off topic posts so that they retain some semblance of quality.
User avatar #307 - joshlol (07/11/2014) [-]
option to disable the 'Your content "x" made it into the Top x with x pinkies up!' alerts would be cool
User avatar #306 - burnswhenipee (07/11/2014) [-]
I know people seem to think the word filters are "Funny and quirky haha lol"
but to be honest they're just stupid and tend to make comments and conversations awkward and sometimes confusing to read
User avatar #308 to #306 - nigeltheoutlaw ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
keep cryin bitch *****
User avatar #303 - PadreRasta (07/11/2014) [-]
Explains have become an important "tool" of the FJ Comment section (except they are users, not tools).
That's where my Idea comes in.
I've noticed Jokexplain, Sciencexplain and other "(..)Explain" are not doing their job anymore (See (funnyjunk.com/Nice/funny-pictures/5214220/19#19), the reason I had this idea).
Why not instead, you allow these profiles to be used by more than one user (almost like a community profile)?
Sure, you would instantly think about Trolls. The profiles would have some sort of way to proof you're serious, Like adding a "NOT EXPLAINED/SERIOUS" button instead of a Report button to ONLY these profiles, so the first reporting or clicking to that button would remove the comment and send it to some sort of "seriousnes check". If passed (Other users would check the veracity of the explanaition), the comment would become visible again. If the community says it's fake, the user would be IP-Banned from the account.

Lots to think about, , but I'm sure you can figure it all out.
User avatar #305 to #303 - jokexplain ONLINE (07/11/2014) [-]
not gonna happen, sorry
User avatar #311 to #305 - PadreRasta (18 hours ago) [-]
Not on your hands, buddy.
If Addy thinks it Is a good Idea, I don't think you have the power to stop it.
User avatar #315 to #311 - jokexplain ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
it's my account, I do what I want with it.
User avatar #302 - gtocforyou (07/11/2014) [-]
Hi , please make an FJ board that relates to things that are 2spoopy similar to 4chan's /x/ board. Name is /morbid/ or something. A place we can share creepy pasta, discuss paranormal events in our lives, or just show off some creepy pics that we found. Thanks bbg.
User avatar #301 - doesthislookunsure (07/10/2014) [-]
Why not make users level -100 or below in comment rating be forced to not make any comments or rate content/comments, and also lock any other accounts they try to make.
To get lifted from these downsides, they must post good content. And any pinkies from that content raises their comment level. If they reach level 0, they are free to comment/thumb/make another account
User avatar #300 - alekksandar (07/10/2014) [-]
funnyjunk.com/items/

"ITEM'S RARES, etc"

it's not ITEM'S, it's ITEMS you uneducated ****
#299 - anonymous (07/10/2014) [-]
FJ Championships. Only make 1,000 of these, and distribute them as items. If this does work out, I want one
User avatar #298 - iprochaosangel (07/10/2014) [-]
Mobile app for Msgs so i dont always have to be on here to read them......and so i can actually get msgs once and a while
User avatar #297 - spikes is cool (07/09/2014) [-]
hey Addy

Use your new sticky god powers to have more people join the dance party's.
User avatar #296 - maybelline (07/09/2014) [-]
Please make it so that we can flag for spoilers, then after 3 or 4 flags it gets hidden with a tag saying -SPOILER ALER, open at own risk for ruining your favorite show-. I would like that, and I think a lot of people would find it usefull, thanks for reading.
User avatar #304 to #296 - PadreRasta (07/11/2014) [-]