Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a commission on everything you buy.

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#29 - funmanigro (12/11/2013) [-]
if you're in high school and dont have a stache/beard, then i feel sorry for you.
User avatar #66 to #29 - capslockrage (12/11/2013) [-]
You mean like almost all high schoolers?
#71 to #66 - funmanigro (12/11/2013) [-]
95% of people in my highschool shave almost daily, the other 5% are "special" children with gene and hormone disorders.
I mean really, if you're in 12th grade and you still dont have faical hair, you should get your hormone levels checked.
User avatar #72 to #71 - capslockrage (12/11/2013) [-]
there is a difference between a beard and light facial hair.
#73 to #72 - funmanigro (12/11/2013) [-]
like i said, they (and I) shave almost on a dily basis, a friend of mine stopped shaving and a week later he got a full Castaway beard. How old do people go to highschool in the US?
User avatar #74 to #73 - capslockrage (12/11/2013) [-]
In the U.S high schoolers are from 14-17
#75 to #74 - funmanigro (12/11/2013) [-]
then maybe its the weather, people in hot weather usually grow more facial hair than people in cold weather.
User avatar #77 to #75 - capslockrage (12/11/2013) [-]
Well I live in florida.
And just because your friends shave daily doesn't mean your entire school does.
 Friends (0)