x
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#150 - mymissiondaytwo (10/26/2013) [-]
> I think it has been done before, but I'd really like to play on a winter version of Summoner's Rift
> Christmas presents for all ! (maybe 1 skin of free choice)
> ability to flip map (being purple is sometimes annoying when playstyle is oriented on chasing own champion mostly)
> more runes
> more champion specific items
> perhaps make "the best", most expensive item with lots of unique auras/skills/passives
> clever easter eggs hidden throughout maps
> more events that include the spawning of an ancient god-like monster, ceasefire between the two teams and having to cooperate to kill monster


> increase penalty for game leavers
> give teams with leavers some advantages, to make things more even
> take said advantages away when "leavers" rejoin
> improve load times, decrease lag
> maybe... even custom made summoner icons

#139 - Rolyat (10/26/2013) [-]
I hope that all you guys that are bitching realise that they are getting new servers for EUW. It's the biggest server so it's not exactly easy to handle
I hope that all you guys that are bitching realise that they are getting new servers for EUW. It's the biggest server so it's not exactly easy to handle
User avatar #135 - dvdfaust (10/26/2013) [+] (4 replies)
I would like them to fix matchmaking in general. Just a little thingydoo on the first page after you select Classic/Summoner's Rift: Preferred Role. then it matches you with a team that has preferred roles that compliment your own. No fighting over Mid/ADC, no-one has to get "stuck" with Support.
User avatar #63 - DontDeleteMeAgain (10/26/2013) [+] (5 replies)
stereotypical 'merican here. whats up with the EUW servers?
User avatar #67 to #63 - retentions (10/26/2013) [-]
i think it got too small to hold the population of europe so they need a new stronger one
User avatar #9 - sanguinius (10/25/2013) [-]
Also East and North Europe is ****** lagging as hell without reason ;/
#162 - cyberkite ONLINE (10/26/2013) [-]
They are already helping it >.> it's tooooo late
User avatar #157 - sloar (10/26/2013) [-]
Yeah EUW has a lot of problems lke
#156 - bummerdrummer (10/26/2013) [-]
TRINKETS! PRAISE BE TO RIOT!
User avatar #155 - whitepowernow **User deleted account** (10/26/2013) [-]
what season 4 of what?
User avatar #153 - Thefirstpedobear (10/26/2013) [-]
They are currently in the process of fixing such things, I'm not sure how long, but its on its way.



Proof : forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1432904
User avatar #151 - askafj (10/26/2013) [-]
I am actually looking forward to a diamond frame and the new role match making system.
User avatar #131 - watyoutalkabout (10/26/2013) [-]
fix that ranked match making **** and LP LOSS
User avatar #119 - tehbomb (10/26/2013) [-]
You forgot new ward system
#95 - fefe (10/26/2013) [-]
I really hope this doesn't turn into /r/leagueoflegends where there is just constant complaining about EUW.

Riot gets it, EUW is down you don't need to flood every social media website to let them know.

Anonymous because I can.
#91 - riotpls (10/26/2013) [-]
Pls.
User avatar #30 - icameheretotroll (10/25/2013) [+] (4 replies)
they're like
"NA servers are down? Here have some RP"
"EuWest servers are down? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa"
User avatar #57 to #30 - wliia (10/26/2013) [-]
Na servers aren't down often, almost never compared to eu servers, but when they are we don't really get much compensation either to be honest.

Like, sometimes riot will randomly give out some rp to a few lucky people (like, one time they decided to give rp to the 5% of players that could play lol but didn't have access to their runes, but gave a like, 3 day ip boost to the other 95 % of players that couldn't play at all).

Yeah, riot favors na a lot, but they not just gunna give our free stuff cause they like their cash moneys.
User avatar #23 - xkmarcus (10/25/2013) [-]
Riot pls
#18 - fefe (10/25/2013) [-]
All a part of the plan..
User avatar #12 - shadowbloodedge (10/25/2013) [+] (6 replies)
I just recently started playing league.

Ive been playing Gangplank no other.

Please don't judge.
#14 to #12 - wellhungmonkey ONLINE (10/25/2013) [-]
he's good. Critplank OP (you should still think about getting more champs so you can fit whatever role your team needs)
#3 - fefe (10/25/2013) [-]
So damn true
 Friends (0)