Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #216 - occamsrazor (07/03/2013) [-]
One one hand these internet lady-obsessions are a tad creepy, yet on the other is my penis
User avatar #174 - cakezs (07/03/2013) [+] (4 replies)
Did she pronounce it "GIF" as in gift, or "JIF" with the J sounded like it does in Jew?
User avatar #177 to #176 - cakezs (07/03/2013) [-]
I prefer GIF as well, JIF just sounds weird
User avatar #45 - plutoo (07/03/2013) [+] (4 replies)
Bitches be like "Don't .gif that!" only to have it gif'd, funny example, Mari from smoshgames had a Video where in the beginning she pretended to suck on something, then looked at the camera and said "oh my god, I don't know why I did that, somebody will DEFINAILLY .gif that!" ...I haven't seen it .giffed so far...

Attention whore's everywhere
User avatar #186 - msypsylon (07/03/2013) [+] (12 replies)
Wait why is she blonde? I don't know how the world works anymore.
User avatar #191 to #190 - jorah (07/03/2013) [-]
You thought dying hair was a myth?
User avatar #183 - redstag (07/03/2013) [+] (10 replies)
she needs bangs i mean her face only takes up like 37%, while forehead dominates the other 63% of her head
User avatar #184 to #183 - schneidend ONLINE (07/03/2013) [-]
> Entirely proportional and symmetrical face.
> hurr durr 2/10 would not bang
#180 - kaycie (07/03/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Comment Picture
#181 to #180 - kaycie (07/03/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #34 - corundum (07/03/2013) [+] (1 reply)
**** the developers and their ****** peanut butter jokes. There already is a .jif file extension.
User avatar #213 - falconxmard (07/03/2013) [-]
**falconxmard rolled a random comment #220 posted by triggathepirate at Complicated relationship ** :
Should I?
#211 - darkace (07/03/2013) [-]
wasn't the internet already filled with gifs of her. I have had to seen a few before now. Its funny when celbs don't realize they are already all over the internet.
#185 - Ken M (07/03/2013) [-]
I would do terrible things
#156 - Ken M (07/03/2013) [-]
looks like the girl who couldn't get a bit of her boyfriends icecream
#32 - Ken M (07/03/2013) [-]
Her eyes are beautiful...

but it's not her eyes I wanted to see...
#208 - bighairybacon has deleted their comment [-]
#193 - satoshimiwa (07/03/2013) [-]
Just pointing forwards seductively I'm not posing for a gif I'm not a model
User avatar #42 - henryfordthegod (07/03/2013) [-]
Already has
User avatar #135 - abachonk (07/03/2013) [-]
Emma Stone image thread?
#163 - theorangefox (07/03/2013) [-]
You'll never lie back and watch with pleasure as Emma Stone's bright, seductive eyes stare into your soul as the tip of your dick pokes the back of her throat. You'll never feel her warm, wet tongue stimulating the nerves in your girth as she rapidly sucks back and forth on your cock. You'll never see her smile as your member pulsates and coats her face in your gooey spunk, and you'll never see her swallow.

Reality, bitch!
#108 - veryoldman (07/03/2013) [-]
The gif won't load on my ****** computer. Can someone please reply with the gif?
#39 - dcdt (07/03/2013) [-]
Hey guys, this'll probably get lost in the comments, but I'm starting to get a little peeved at FJ's "Thumb up x, thumb down y" style of voting. I mean, it seems like things with emoticons generally get thumbed down, whilst the SAME picture for each repost is the top comment. Even when people literally have the same comment as imgur/reddit or 4chan or wherever, it still gets voted up.

I just think FJ, even though it's great, is becoming kind of mindless.

Maybe it's been this way for a while, and maybe I'm just too stupid to have seen it.

Picture unrelated?

User avatar #40 - miklthepikl (07/03/2013) [-]
**** , i could land a jet on her forehead...
 Friends (0)