Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#210 - baditch
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
**baditch rolled a random image posted in comment #113 at Woman ** I laughed audibly at the Mr. Noodle one.
#206 - spamalope
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
Am I the only one who has realized the teletubbies thing for a while now?
#213 to #206 - ninjaspartan
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
You knew?
#214 to #213 - spamalope
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
Yeah... I just realised one day, tele-tubbies... like television
#196 - redunicorn
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
step 1: stick tomato to person's head with barbed wire
step 2: THROW HIM TO THE KRAKKEN!
step 3: krakkens like tomatos, known fact.
this, my friends, is how to kill someone with barbed wire and tomato
#195 - omgheythere
Reply -2
(04/29/2013) [-]
MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND'S AUNT OWNS THE FAGBUG! She is married to a hotchick too!
#200 to #195 - kruzer
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
I don't believe you
#201 to #200 - anon
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
The lady that owns it is, Erin Davies. She lives in Syracuse New York. She travels the country giving lectures about equality. There is a movie on Netflix about her. She has a cute little dog named Hoosick.
#202 to #201 - omgheythere
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
It logged me out for some reason, but I'm not kidding.
#194 - cassixx
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
**cassixx rolled a random image posted in comment #32 at Oh god what the fuck??? ** MFW The Joke hit me..
#181 - burningsmurfs
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
What does shipping their students mean? I just worked a huge shift and I'm too stupid minded and pooped to look it up and I'll forget tomorrow so maybe if someone leaves a comment I'll go, oooh yeah I wondered about that.
#184 to #181 - nucularwar
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
it's internet slang for setting couples up in your head

relationshipping
#199 to #184 - kruzer
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
I always wondered why it was called that.    
You, sir or madam, just blew my mind.
I always wondered why it was called that.
You, sir or madam, just blew my mind.
#185 to #184 - burningsmurfs
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
Ah that is what I thought but I never can tell with the internet these days, thanks citizen.
#186 to #181 - lifeisnocabaret
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#187 to #181 - musicgeekify
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
Shipping is basically saying "These two should get together and have children" or "They'd look good together, let's just put them closer and...", etc.
#189 to #181 - izzygirl
Reply 0
(04/29/2013) [-]
Shipping is usually used to refer to fictional couples people want to be together.
Somehow it's started being applied to actual people.
An example of shipping would Zuko and Katara from Avatar. There were so many fans who shipped them...
#145 - bluedwarf
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
Does anybody know how tumblr works perhaps?
#133 - ramblinman
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
"Wow why the **** would you say that"
#117 - anon
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
> Be me in middle school
> Really annoying kid acts like a total smartass because he gets answers quicker than me.
> Really annoying kid is in the same class as me, don't like him.
> Teachers put him on the same table as me in almost every lesson. Don't know why.
> Read the teacher-shipping-students part of this post.
> no.
#113 - falconxmard
0
has deleted their comment [-]
#69 - anon
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
just because of this post I am setting a tumblr account. it will save my time
#57 - namesboo
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
Anyone have the first picture?
#52 - Tsquared
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
my history teacher regularly tells me he finds it weird that me and my girlfriend are dating and how he has no idea what we talk about together

#21 - gotbannedicusvile
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
This image has expired
That mr.noodle one makes me laugh so hard i cry every time
#16 - zzforrest
Reply 0
(04/28/2013) [-]
About the one with people calling your name, my name is Blake, so whenever a teacher is helping somebody and they say "blank" I get all confused when I realized nobody called me.
#150 - truemox
Reply -1
(04/28/2013) [-]
#9 - lolyourusernamesux
Reply -2
(04/28/2013) [-]
I don't get the one with sesame street.. Can someone please explain? :S
#14 - pocketstooheavy
Reply -3
(04/28/2013) [-]
Aww crap, when did I go to TumblrJunk?