Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #37 - iliekcereal (04/28/2013) [+] (2 replies)
My teachers school "ships" me and my best friend. Once as I was walking out of Spanish with her during freshmen year, my Spanish teacher asked her if she had considered that maybe I wanted to be more than friends. My English teacher did the same thing sorta. And pretty much every one of our friends. It's a shame it's not actually ever gonna be like that.

So I guess what I'm saying, in my own rambling way, is that yes, teachers do that.
User avatar #41 to #39 - iliekcereal (04/28/2013) [-]
It means hoping that two people will eventually date. Typically in a tv series or something
#193 - skinless (04/29/2013) [+] (3 replies)
thats a load of bull......holy shit
#142 - thekittykat (04/28/2013) [-]
Mr. Noodle needs to get his shit together.   
   
Gif not related
Mr. Noodle needs to get his shit together.

Gif not related
#140 - victoriaowsnett (04/28/2013) [-]
One of my best boy-friends and I were in nearly every class together for five years and we were sat together whenever a teacher decided to issue a seating plan. We always thought it was some kind of conspiracy... now... now I know...
One of my best boy-friends and I were in nearly every class together for five years and we were sat together whenever a teacher decided to issue a seating plan. We always thought it was some kind of conspiracy... now... now I know...
#138 - Jwako (04/28/2013) [-]
piraattilahti isn't a copycat of tpb though. it's more of a proxy that directs you directly to tpb. Why? Because the finnish government thought it would be a great idea if they made the countrys biggest internet provider block every one of their customers access to tpb. and they expected that to stop privacy? Yay for superior school systems and stuff.
-1
#89 - nubbless has deleted their comment [+] (2 replies)
User avatar #103 to #89 - blarghagh (04/28/2013) [-]
tbp.se, you also need to download bittorrent or utorrent it doesn't really matter?
#71 - anonymous (04/28/2013) [-]
I think a lot about how to dispose of a human body. My plan would be to get a blendtec blender and make the person into juice then pour em down the drain.
#69 - anonymous (04/28/2013) [-]
just because of this post I am setting a tumblr account. it will save my time
#58 - thebrifromhell (04/28/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #42 - climatus (04/28/2013) [+] (2 replies)
could someone explain what shipping is?
User avatar #46 to #42 - Hyoukin (04/28/2013) [-]
When fans of a series like to imagine two characters from the work as being in a romantic relationship, or being well suited to be in a relationship with one another, even if it isn't implied in the original story.
#40 - hellstar (04/28/2013) [-]
I made a Tumblr. a few days ago, its really quite a cool website, you have to deal with some pretentious hipster faggotry once in awhile, but its really pretty cool in my opinion.
User avatar #12 - retardedboss ONLINE (04/28/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Some people on tumblr don't even physics. It would take the same amount of force to dent a skull regardless of what your instrument of choice was. Adding "with a pepsi can" would only muddy your search results. Silly Tumblr.
User avatar #33 to #12 - badmonkey ONLINE (04/28/2013) [-]
I think he meant force needed to apply to the Pepsi can to dent a skull, since how you apply the force to the Pepsi can can yield different results
#196 - redunicorn (04/29/2013) [-]
step 1: stick tomato to person's head with barbed wire
step 2: THROW HIM TO THE KRAKKEN!
step 3: krakkens like tomatos, known fact.
this, my friends, is how to kill someone with barbed wire and tomato
#194 - cassixx (04/29/2013) [-]
**cassixx rolled a random image posted in comment #32 at Oh god what the fuck??? ** MFW The Joke hit me..
User avatar #145 - bluedwarf (04/28/2013) [-]
Does anybody know how tumblr works perhaps?
#133 - ramblinman (04/28/2013) [-]
"Wow why the fuck would you say that"
#117 - anonymous (04/28/2013) [-]
> Be me in middle school
> Really annoying kid acts like a total smartass because he gets answers quicker than me.
> Really annoying kid is in the same class as me, don't like him.
> Teachers put him on the same table as me in almost every lesson. Don't know why.
> Read the teacher-shipping-students part of this post.
> no.
0
#113 - falconxmard has deleted their comment [-]
0
#77 - tantcancer has deleted their comment [-]
0
#36 - iliekcereal has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)