Upload
Login or register
Back to the content 'Fallout OC' Leave a comment Refresh Comments (128)
[ 128 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#27 - anon id: 75faa4d9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Drugs don't kill people, people inject drugs kill people!
User avatar #32 to #27 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
I dont know man. med-x and stimpacks have saved my ass so many times
User avatar #34 to #32 - thegamegestapo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
I got addicted to whiskey when I thought it was a harmless. I was so freaked out that now I don't even take Med-X.
User avatar #38 to #34 - Crusader
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
I use logan's loophole trait and go way past 30, then I remove it with the big empty autodoc and gain my newfound levels.
#35 to #34 - snakefire [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
YFW.

no but seriously, it's pretty easy to get rid of addictions.
User avatar #36 to #35 - thegamegestapo
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Not when you don't know what is happening... and in my panic I may have used up and become addicted to all my other aid items...
#25 - weissessand
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#15 - ascendedwings
Reply +57 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
User avatar #84 to #15 - messerauditore
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/15/2013) [-]
Thats not even "Fallout Logic". It's a 95% chance, not 100. It's not the game's fault a Bad Luck Brian comes along and gets the 5% miss...
#66 to #15 - slashendrix
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/15/2013) [-]
Well it's not impossible.
#26 to #15 - weissessand
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
User avatar #16 to #15 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
it's the opposite for me.

3% chance to hit head

hit it three times in a row
#14 - rawrbowwow
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#13 - phanact
Reply +51 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
This image has expired
#6 - grimmwaters
Reply +84 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
We're the Tunnel Snakes

And we RUUUULEEE
#122 to #6 - zramn
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(01/15/2013) [-]
User avatar #103 to #6 - zombiepipboy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/15/2013) [-]
sooo much inuendo
#48 to #6 - Aleafe
-5 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #70 to #48 - snakefire [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/15/2013) [-]
the **** dude...
#44 to #6 - riminato
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
mfw Odoil rules
mfw Odoil rules
User avatar #41 to #6 - smittywrbmnjnsn
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
RULE, RU RU RU-RU-RU-RULE!
#7 to #6 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
FUNNEL CAKES RUUUULE
#9 to #7 - grimmwaters
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
AWW SHIEET   
3-DOG DROPPIN CRAZY BEATS
AWW SHIEET
3-DOG DROPPIN CRAZY BEATS
User avatar #52 to #9 - TardytheTurtle
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
I love the video that comes from
User avatar #10 to #9 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
>new vegas gif
>mention threeeeeee daaaaawg

wut
#11 to #10 - grimmwaters
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
>Fallout thread
>questioning 3 daawwwgg
#12 to #11 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Good point.
User avatar #33 to #12 - arsyro
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Aw hell no I kept that ****
User avatar #1 - ddemiddon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
ddemiddon like fallout
#2 to #1 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Snakefire like fallout.
#3 to #2 - ddemiddon
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
User avatar #18 to #3 - insanemanoo
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Thank you my kind sir for giving me a new desktop wallpaper, but it is actually a little bit inaccurate because the NCR is sworn enemies with the BoS. The Enclave of New Vegas actually joined the NCR, so it would be more accurate (but less cool) if you replaced the BoS half with Enclave armor from Fallout 3.
User avatar #30 to #18 - notpostingnotcomen
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
but you can get the ncr and brotherhood to not kill eachother in nv if you want, so technically correct
User avatar #49 to #30 - insanemanoo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Well, I don't actually know how to do that in NV, I know that I can simultaneously be on good terms with the NCR and the BoS, but I didn't know that you can actually make them friendly towards each other.
#17 to #3 - cball
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Heres a good one.
User avatar #4 to #3 - snakefire [OP]
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
that's badass
User avatar #5 to #4 - ddemiddon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
it's also the only Fallout picture I have
#8 to #5 - bouncedmetal
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(01/14/2013) [-]
Have another!