Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#320 - anonymous (01/06/2013) [-]
so many weakling on this site.
#316 - iliketires (01/06/2013) [-]
All these heartbreaking stories in the comments makes me feel so sorry for all of you. I want to hug you all.
All these heartbreaking stories in the comments makes me feel so sorry for all of you. I want to hug you all.
#314 - confusticated (01/06/2013) [-]
Story time ************* :
>Be me w/ gf
>She's perfect
>I'm in love
>She tells me she's fallen for me
>Go out for about a month
>Things start to get awkward
>She tells me she's just not ready for a relationship
>I suck it up and deal with it
>Think that maybe things will work out between us
>3 weeks later i see her kissing one of my friends
>Mfw
#342 to #314 - alkeotrezs (01/26/2013) [-]
youre not alone
#317 to #314 - Kraid (01/06/2013) [-]
I know that feel bro. Both this, and the post has happened to me.
#311 - dashdashdash (01/06/2013) [-]
The same thing happened to me, but instead of having an ex-girlfriend I never had a girlfriend.
The same thing happened to me, but instead of having an ex-girlfriend I never had a girlfriend.
#310 - cheastnut ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
>hated all life long "ugly, stupid, ect."   
>JR. year high school, have HOPE class, cause it's mandatory     girl in same class - Gorgeous easily 8-10, most be SR.   
>Pleasenoticemesimpai.jpg   
>have bad feel about her, "probably wrong crowd type" i thought   
>she's friend of friend, we met, she's freshman   
>prom coming up, Wednesday before Valentines   
>we start talking, asks if I'm going!    me: "I don't think so are you?"    her: "probably not"    me: "y"    her: "don't have date"    me: "would you like one"   she says yes   
>smooth / alpha 						******					.jpg    
>start to think maybe i am attractive, we start to plan   
>her: "oh I smoke weed& skateboard. is that a problem?"   
>don't like smokers, grandma died of lung cancer, hate skates cause they were bullies   
>really like her so i figure i can worry later. "no prob." nagging feel from years of being tricked and bullied, feelings are good judgement regardless   
>ask y she agreed  "i think everyone should be able to go"   
>it's pity. guess that'll have to do.   
>know little about her, ask friends to keep ear out, Friday nothing happens says she likes V.day stuff, decide to get her cute little teddy with lolli.heart   
>that night friend calls "she has boyfriend"   
>not emotional guy, stay calm, ask her nicely    
>Monday morning. V.day  ask about it.   
>"oh yeah I have a boy friend too is that a prob?"   
>canceled dance   
>never see her after semester, graduate year after   
>two years now, never been to prom, never danced
>hated all life long "ugly, stupid, ect."
>JR. year high school, have HOPE class, cause it's mandatory girl in same class - Gorgeous easily 8-10, most be SR.
>Pleasenoticemesimpai.jpg
>have bad feel about her, "probably wrong crowd type" i thought
>she's friend of friend, we met, she's freshman
>prom coming up, Wednesday before Valentines
>we start talking, asks if I'm going! me: "I don't think so are you?" her: "probably not" me: "y" her: "don't have date" me: "would you like one" she says yes
>smooth / alpha ****** .jpg
>start to think maybe i am attractive, we start to plan
>her: "oh I smoke weed& skateboard. is that a problem?"
>don't like smokers, grandma died of lung cancer, hate skates cause they were bullies
>really like her so i figure i can worry later. "no prob." nagging feel from years of being tricked and bullied, feelings are good judgement regardless
>ask y she agreed "i think everyone should be able to go"
>it's pity. guess that'll have to do.
>know little about her, ask friends to keep ear out, Friday nothing happens says she likes V.day stuff, decide to get her cute little teddy with lolli.heart
>that night friend calls "she has boyfriend"
>not emotional guy, stay calm, ask her nicely
>Monday morning. V.day ask about it.
>"oh yeah I have a boy friend too is that a prob?"
>canceled dance
>never see her after semester, graduate year after
>two years now, never been to prom, never danced
User avatar #313 to #310 - HypomanDan (01/06/2013) [-]
That bitch, you are better off without the stress
#318 to #313 - cheastnut ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
you gave me smiles
you gave me smiles
User avatar #319 to #318 - HypomanDan (01/06/2013) [-]
I try
#308 - cloudstrifeownsall (01/06/2013) [-]
Yay...My turn to share   
    
>I was in tenth grade   
>Met this girl, Really liked her   
>She liked me too    
>Finally asked her out and she said yes   
>Dated for three years   
>Love that girl with all my heart   
>Saved up enough money for a ring   
>Have argument one night   
>Says she stopped loving me over time and cheated on me   
>Last thing she ever said to me "Please don't hate me"   
>MFW I still dream about her and miss her six years later
Yay...My turn to share

>I was in tenth grade
>Met this girl, Really liked her
>She liked me too
>Finally asked her out and she said yes
>Dated for three years
>Love that girl with all my heart
>Saved up enough money for a ring
>Have argument one night
>Says she stopped loving me over time and cheated on me
>Last thing she ever said to me "Please don't hate me"
>MFW I still dream about her and miss her six years later
#302 - zionsype (01/06/2013) [-]
>GF texts saying we should just be friends blah blah blah   
>Text back "k" for the lolz   
>She gets pissed as hell   
>"WHT THE FUK IS WRONG WIT U BY WE R DUN"   
>"k"   
>Few days later, hanging out with my friend   
>Come around corner, he's in front of me   
>Around the corner is GF and friends   
>"Oh hey it ____! HIIII!!"   
>I come around the corner after him   
>Jaws hit the ground like ODST pods   
>"WE NEED TO GO, NOW!"   
>They all run across the 4 way street and nearly cause 2 car crashes   
>MFW
>GF texts saying we should just be friends blah blah blah
>Text back "k" for the lolz
>She gets pissed as hell
>"WHT THE FUK IS WRONG WIT U BY WE R DUN"
>"k"
>Few days later, hanging out with my friend
>Come around corner, he's in front of me
>Around the corner is GF and friends
>"Oh hey it ____! HIIII!!"
>I come around the corner after him
>Jaws hit the ground like ODST pods
>"WE NEED TO GO, NOW!"
>They all run across the 4 way street and nearly cause 2 car crashes
>MFW
User avatar #298 - lukasv (01/06/2013) [-]
I've been single for a while now and drifting between wanting a girlfriend and wanting to remain single. These posts have reminded me of the dangers of immature girls, I think i'll just stay in my imaginary relationship with my car (or my hand) for some time or until i meet a girl that doesn't behave like she's still in middle school.
User avatar #315 to #298 - HypomanDan (01/06/2013) [-]
Is it a sexy car???
#309 to #298 - philychilly (01/06/2013) [-]
what kind of car do you have?
User avatar #323 to #309 - lukasv (01/06/2013) [-]
It's a navy blue 2004 Jeep Wrangler. It may not sound like much but I love it!
#340 to #323 - philychilly (01/07/2013) [-]
I know what you mean mate.. i have a bright Green 2004 Ford Falcon XR6 and i love it to bits!
User avatar #292 - ellenrimbauer (01/06/2013) [-]
I was dating my boyfriend for 2 years 2 months and a few days, I broke up with him because he acted unhappy all the time, and he acted like I hurt him a lot. It was an online relationship but we really loved each other. He's trying to get people to convince me to go back, but I wont change my mind. Were my reasons bad?
User avatar #301 to #292 - angelojuusan (01/06/2013) [-]
If he doesn't seem interested, well, no sense being with him.
User avatar #303 to #301 - ellenrimbauer (01/06/2013) [-]
Its not that he doesn't seem interested, he seemed way too unhappy, like everything I did was bad to him.
User avatar #305 to #303 - angelojuusan (01/06/2013) [-]
Well then, he's unhappy. Still, better to cut your losses and leave rather then be in an unhappy relationship
#290 - MountainDewMe (01/06/2013) [-]
This post gave me a feel considering my girlfriend just broke up with me and told me she was never actually in love with me.

You guys are all I got right now.
#307 to #290 - RidgeRacer (01/06/2013) [-]
thats kinda sad but hey man atleast u had a girl amiright
#306 to #290 - thebigcountry (01/06/2013) [-]
Feels bro.   
   
   
We're all you need
Feels bro.


We're all you need
#300 to #290 - ThatDeadGuy (01/06/2013) [-]
We love you.
#299 to #290 - Rellik (01/06/2013) [-]
Sorry to hear brah, here... have a kitten being snuggle.
Sorry to hear brah, here... have a kitten being snuggle.
User avatar #297 to #290 - pighammer (01/06/2013) [-]
Sorry to hear that bro, here, hug and thumb for you
#291 to #290 - tomabinladen (01/06/2013) [-]
Girls just say that to hurt you. I know this **** , trust me man
User avatar #287 - onceman ONLINE (01/06/2013) [-]
You can porn your way out of everything, like when I found out my mom had cancer.
#286 - anonymous (01/06/2013) [-]
>Be 18
>Go to University
>Girl who lives in same flat becomes amazing friend
>Fall in love with her but she has a boyfriend
>Become friends with her boyfriend
>They split up. Boyfriend an heros
>feelsbadman.jpg
>She now has new boyfriend and i just found out she's pregnant
>I still ******* love her
#272 - arrogant (01/06/2013) [-]
That's like me earlier this year, and I couldn't porn my way out   
   
But I damn sure tried
That's like me earlier this year, and I couldn't porn my way out

But I damn sure tried
#282 to #272 - marms (01/06/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#267 - piinkamena (01/06/2013) [-]
and he wants us to believe that's true.
and he wants us to believe that's true.
#260 - Cambro (01/06/2013) [-]
>Be young and in love
>So in love I'm like a damn hippy, man.
>Shopping for a ring
>"Me and her will run off after we get married!"
>Go to her apartment with flowers at the thought of marrying her
>See her sleeping with another man
>Business suit on the floor, this ****** is successful
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Girl sees me sulking and asks if I want revenge sex
>Hatefully sleep with her and make a life altering change.
>Become Barney Stinson
#271 to #260 - anonymous (01/06/2013) [-]
If the picture wasn't there, that would've got me
#252 - beavisnbutthead (01/06/2013) [-]
guess i'll jump on the bandwagon.
> Be freshmen in highschool
>Smarter than the average idiot there
>8.5/10 girl in computer class
>For two semesters I had a crush on this girl and I even thought she liked me back
>Never had a girlfriend, not even kissed before
>2 long semesters I build up the courage to ask her out
>See her before class and ask her if she was doing anything friday
>Replies with "sorry im grounded"
>Look like an idiot and feel embarrassed
>2 years later, still the same as i was, no gf, no first kiss
>I know i technically didnt ask her out but it still makes me feel pretty ******
User avatar #251 - falconxmard (01/06/2013) [-]
Should of made the guy a forever alone
 Friends (0)