Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #93529 - joshlol (11/14/2014) [-]
if god exists why don't I have a gf?

christfags - 0
rational intellectual well-dressed individuals - 1
#93576 to #93529 - dehumanizer (11/14/2014) [-]
Because he loves you ,women are pure evil.
User avatar #93556 to #93529 - whatley ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
You lack good traits.
User avatar #93538 to #93529 - applecopy (11/14/2014) [-]
fuck you!
User avatar #93535 to #93529 - hatechan (11/14/2014) [-]
fuck off spammer
#93520 - thereligionboard (11/14/2014) [-]
Remember me, fuckers?
User avatar #93590 to #93520 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/14/2014) [-]
Holy crap yes. I do.
#93552 to #93520 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
nobody cares
#93523 to #93520 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
i dont know you   
   
welcome back
i dont know you

welcome back
#93451 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
for some reason atheists never insult jews, but they will bash and harass anyone who insult jews.
for some reason atheists never insult jews, but they will bash and harass anyone who insult jews.
#93679 to #93451 - thegayscience (11/15/2014) [-]
The values Judaism preaches are utterly indefensible. The Talmud is essentially a manifesto of racial superiority.
#93681 to #93679 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/15/2014) [-]
i think we better annex them
i think we better annex them
User avatar #93565 to #93451 - nigeltheoutlaw ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
I rip on the dirty heebs plenty IRL, you just take it to an unfunny, retarded level of hate that makes any joke lose its humor.
#93577 to #93565 - dehumanizer (11/14/2014) [-]
if you really did you wouldnt be posting this
User avatar #93570 to #93565 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
ok half breed nigger
User avatar #93512 to #93451 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
What you fail to realise is that you criticise Jews for the sole reason of them being Jews.

If you were a decent human being like most of us are you would judge individuals by their actions.
#93514 to #93512 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
>If you were a decent human being like most of us are you would judge individuals by their actions.

now im supposed to respect serial killers, rapists, assholes, or those people who go outside naked in public, etc
User avatar #93517 to #93514 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
No you're not
You're supposed to despise these people for their ACTIONS not their ethnical background or religious beliefs
User avatar #93581 to #93578 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
I'm not even going to try interpreting that image
User avatar #93521 to #93517 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
i dont blame atheists for being bad because they are atheists. and i dont blame X religion because a little group of assholes from that religion.


have you ever looked at the recent comment for atheists and morals? i never ever insulted any atheists in that comment.

have you ever looked on my concept of how person can be good or bad?
User avatar #93526 to #93521 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
I have watched you discriminate Jews in multiple ways

I have watched you bashing atheists constantly

And at last I watched you condemn homosexuals. Blaming them for "depopulating the planet" I don't know if you've been paying attention in class, but we're 7 billion people on this planet. This is more than twice our numbers 100 years ago. It's called exponential growth.

Mankind is facing a huge population issue and scientists are afraid we're going to become to many for the Earth to support.

To summarise: You're not leaving a good impression
User avatar #93527 to #93526 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
there is something called sarcasm and seriousness

> i have allot of atheists as friends.
> i have allot of homos as friends and im EX-gay.
> if mankind is over populating it doesnt mean we should find a way to depopulate it. instead find a way how to make those over populated people productive to make humanity better.

> it is called opinion people agree and disagree with me.
User avatar #93528 to #93527 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
Guess what? Being sarcastic all the time will make people believe you're serious.

Depopulating the earth is the only way to sustain our future. Unless we find another planet. "Making people more productive" will only consume more resources.
The problem is that the planet won't support us if our number keeps increasing. The planet will run dry of NATURAL RESOURCES.
#93532 to #93528 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
>Depopulating the earth is the only way to sustain our future. no thats wrong. it is like the concept of killing people is more easier than trying to control millions. which is what they are doing with us now.

> Unless we find another planet. "Making people more productive" will only consume more resources. we can do this now and find better sources, but people are busy to have "fun".

>The problem is that the planet won't support us if our number keeps increasing. The planet will run dry of NATURAL RESOURCES. then we better fund money on science instead pornography and we let people build something to fly us away instead fornicating like donkeys like how we watch in porn sites.
User avatar #93539 to #93532 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
You don't have to kill anyone to slowly depopulate the planet.
All it requires is lower birthrates for a good amount of time. Eventually we would be at a more sustainable level.

The process of looking for a new planet that would support us is costly and highly unlikely. Even if we were to discover such a planet we're no way near advanced enough to even get there. We're talking lightyears of distance.

What does pornography have to do with anything? It doesn't consume more resources than other media as far as I'm aware. If you're looking for resource waste look at all the resources wasted on warfare.

Anyways I'm heading off now
User avatar #93541 to #93539 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
You don't have to kill anyone to slowly depopulate the planet.
All it requires is lower birthrates for a good amount of time. Eventually we would be at a more sustainable level. you cant control man dreams. until you kill it.

The process of looking for a new planet that would support us is costly and highly unlikely. Even if we were to discover such a planet we're no way near advanced enough to even get there. We're talking lightyears of distance. with unity everything cane be fast

What does pornography have to do with anything? It doesn't consume more resources than other media as far as I'm aware. If you're looking for resource waste look at all the resources wasted on warfare. pornography gets allot of money, lots lots of money. instead giving it to them we give it to NASA.

good bye
User avatar #93542 to #93541 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
How about we stop building weapons of mass destruction and give those money to NASA?

User avatar #93544 to #93542 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
then say this to america who are funding those terrorist rebels in syria. or russia or those countries who produce those weapons
User avatar #93547 to #93544 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
Oh I have voiced my opinion on America China and Russia but it won't change anything. It's hopeless as long as people remain unable to look further than their nose.
#93549 to #93547 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
and this is the problem we face now. Syria was the most productive Arab country ever. and the university certificates was the best of all Arabs country. every single Arabian country must have Syrian products. every company who see a person with Syrian certificate with good marks must be working with them. now thanks to america for supporting terrorism they fucked up our beautiful land.
0
#93548 to #93547 - syrianassassin has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #93484 to #93451 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
I'm neutral, the same as I am to every religion until they start affecting my life.
User avatar #93488 to #93484 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism

you need to look at the new ones who arent naturals
User avatar #93491 to #93488 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
Sounds more like anti-theism to me.

Either way, those are not my views so why should I care?
User avatar #93492 to #93491 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
to let you know that from every belief there are extremist assholes
#93453 to #93451 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
Jews are just as crazy as Christians and Muslims.   
   
There, feel better?
Jews are just as crazy as Christians and Muslims.

There, feel better?
#93454 to #93453 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
nah

atheists are afraid to be called anti-Semitic
User avatar #93455 to #93454 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
Well, Jews often like to jump to that label whenever challenged. It's actually really annoying. It's just as annoying as Americans associating all Muslims with terrorists.

I think the real reason is simply that there aren't as many Jews as Christians and Muslims worldwide. People in America talk mostly about Christians, Europeans talk mostly about Muslims. Muslims talk mostly about Jews. and Jews talk mostly about Muslims. Just depends on the region you're from.

The anti-semite label though is a legitimate threat to people, especially anyone with followers. Once labeled anti-semite as a public figure, you'll be widely. God forbid, you pick on the poor mistreated Jews. I think that excuse ran out 2-3 decades ago. They don't get to hide behind it any longer when they do something bad or when their beliefs are challenged.
#93456 to #93455 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
>2014
>be atheist
>found jew did something bad
>warn him you will call the police
>he reply: ANTI SEMITIC ANTI SEMITIC!
>the whole town now target you as atheists are bad
>ANTI SEMITIC ATHEISTS
>CNN: ANTI SEMITIC ATHEISTS
>FUCKS NEWS: ANTI SEMITIC ATHEISTS
>now everyone knows atheists are a bunch of assholes.
>MFW atheists never insult jews of fear being called anti semitic
User avatar #93433 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
Ricky Gervais - The Bible

Funny
#93579 to #93433 - dehumanizer (11/14/2014) [-]
maybe if you own two fedoras
#93598 to #93579 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
Without question.
Without question.
#93446 to #93433 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
good goy!
User avatar #93489 to #93446 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
You could switch any of the people in that picture around and it would be just as valid
#93568 to #93489 - Valid (11/14/2014) [-]
Hello, and thank you for summoning me.
Scrouge, SJW, ginger, nerd, weed-nigger.

Thank you
#93490 to #93489 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
not in sarcasm
0
#93444 to #93433 - syrianassassin has deleted their comment [-]
#93438 to #93433 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
im not a fan of fat british comedian from gta
#93440 to #93439 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
>k
>2014
User avatar #93441 to #93440 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
ok
#93442 to #93441 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
that's better
that's better
User avatar #93445 to #93442 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
okaaaaaay
#93448 to #93445 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
now you're pushing it
#93392 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Well it's official. youregaylol has actually schooled syrianassassin on an argument so well that he jumps around the point the entire time and then proceeds to ignore.

youregaylol 1
syrianassassin 0

Next time Omar you have to actually argue well.
User avatar #93424 to #93392 - drooms (11/13/2014) [-]
It doesn't exactly take much effort to school syrianassassin
User avatar #93436 to #93424 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
i actually have better place where you cold not be
User avatar #93461 to #93436 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
Where I "cold" not be?
User avatar #93462 to #93461 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
oh forgive me. it was could :^(
User avatar #93463 to #93462 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
Are you attempting to say "I actually know a better place where you could be?"
"not" doesn't fit in the sentence either.
#93467 to #93463 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
I took it as him saying "I actually go to a school that you couldn't get into"

meaning he's saying he's more intelligent than you.
User avatar #93470 to #93467 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
Do they teach English at his school?
#93475 to #93470 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
Supposedly he's going to a middle eastern school that is sponsored by the UK, but it still seems like it lacks international credentials.
User avatar #93477 to #93475 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
How old is this guy?
His cognitive abilities seems limited
#93486 to #93477 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
Omar is in his early 20's I think
<heres a pic of him

I don't really think he has any mental disabilities, although it does seem like that at times due to him being a Muslim from the middle east and all.
User avatar #93502 to #93486 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
You don't have to share his personal information with me
I were just wondering if I were talking to a child or not
#93505 to #93502 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
it's not really his personal information if he makes it known to the entire internet.
User avatar #93507 to #93505 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
I'm just saying that it isn't necessary
Thanks anyways
User avatar #93474 to #93466 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
You tell me
I'm trying to interpret what you're writing
#93476 to #93474 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
im dealing with more stupid people now.   
   
go give your meat a good ol rub.
im dealing with more stupid people now.

go give your meat a good ol rub.
User avatar #93479 to #93476 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
I find it difficult to believe there are people less knowledgeable than you on this board.
#93483 to #93479 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
anyone i dont like is stupid
anyone i dont like is stupid
User avatar #93499 to #93483 - drooms (11/14/2014) [-]
I don't know what I expected.
I'm almost never on this board, but the garbage you keep spewing out is in need of some attention.
#93500 to #93499 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/14/2014) [-]
&gt;anything i dont like is a garbage.
>anything i dont like is a garbage.
#93394 to #93392 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
more like youregaylol: bigotry
#93372 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
anyone who don't agree with me pedophilia is fucking girls less than 18 is a pedophile.   
   
-said some murican
anyone who don't agree with me pedophilia is fucking girls less than 18 is a pedophile.

-said some murican
#93377 to #93372 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
>im done with this discussion
>makes another thread

while your raging why don't you tell everyone how your superior muslim morality okays banging a ten year old.

" some people will whine that girl reach maturity at age 10-11 so it is ok to have sexual activity/ marriage with her. for me it is alright too " -omar

User avatar #93386 to #93377 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Haha he doesn't even respond to your argument. Was that an actual quote?
#93378 to #93377 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
i swear to god atheists are more logical than you. whatley feelythefeel cleverguys thebritishguy nigeltheoutlaw eight you all gained +5 respect from me and others atheists.

because im a troll who troll trolls. and i know what is the solution for your own attention whoring problem

-hide all-
#93379 to #93378 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
&gt;&quot;IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND THIS TIME I PROMISE&quot;   
top kek   
   
youregaylol:1   
omar:0   
   
I'm sure all of those atheists would love to have the admiration of some arab who thinks it's okay to bang 10 year olds.   
   
It just goes to show that white atheists are still (usually) more moral than muslims.
>"IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND THIS TIME I PROMISE"
top kek

youregaylol:1
omar:0

I'm sure all of those atheists would love to have the admiration of some arab who thinks it's okay to bang 10 year olds.

It just goes to show that white atheists are still (usually) more moral than muslims.
#93384 to #93379 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
i did hide all your comments.

now it is showing me all your comments.

looks like god really want me to keep on debating.
#93397 to #93384 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
&quot;debating&quot;
"debating"
#93437 to #93397 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
look like we will always de-bait each other
User avatar #93348 - ribocoon ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
God: Yo, you my nigga right David?
David: Hell yeah nigga!
God: Bruh I'ma need you to take a census
David: No prob. Anything for a brother
*takes census*
David: Yo man I got you that census
God: Fucking nigga gonna go and do sins on me now huh? Now you got me pissed. What I tell you about takin a fucking census?
David: But...
God: Hey fuck you nigga! I'ma fuck yo shit up bruh.

Other part of Bible
Editor: Damn nigga, you musta pissed God off
David: I know nigga! What's that bitch's problem?
Editor: I musta been satan.
David: Naw burh. It was God who spoke to me and told me to take the census.
Editor: Fuck your shit nigga! I do what I want!
#93345 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
some people will whine that girl reach maturity at age 10-11 so it is ok to have sexual activity/ marriage with her. for me it is alright too

syrian claims that muslims aren't pedos yet fucking a ten year old is "alright too"

hue
User avatar #93349 to #93345 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
define pedos
#93354 to #93349 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
people of any age who fuck 1-13 years old
people over 16 who fuck 14 year olds
people over 17 who fuck 15 year olds
people over 18 who fuck 16 year olds
people over 21 who fuck 17 year olds
after 18 everything is free game, although you're still pretty gross if theres a ten year age difference.

10-11 is a pedo anyway you look at it, she's not even a teenager
User avatar #93443 to #93354 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
What if she's 16 but looks 18-25?
#93447 to #93443 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
This whole thing is about mental age and maturity, if you're an adult you'd have more power than her in a relationship that shes not mentally ready for.

so no

sick bastard
User avatar #93449 to #93447 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
What if she just wants sex and no relationship?
#93450 to #93449 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
&gt;implying you could even get a qt 16 year old fuck buddy
>implying you could even get a qt 16 year old fuck buddy
#93452 to #93450 - eight (11/13/2014) [-]
Don't tell me what I can't do!

But hypothetically speaking, if a girl wants to get laid and she's 16 and attractive, she's going to get laid one way or the other. Does it really matter what dick age she chooses as long as it's her choice?

I just don't buy the whole "Not mentally ready" argument. If your body wants sex, it wants sex. The end. I'd say if anything, that's your body telling you that you're mentally ready.
#93457 to #93452 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
If two children want to pull some dumb shit with each other that's one thing, but for an adult to take advantage of a teenager that's just now understanding her sexuality is wrong.

I started jacking off at like 10 I think, it doesn't mean that I was ready to have sex at that age. If I did it would've probably fucked me up. My body wanted sex but my mind wasn't ready.

Just find a girl your own age, shit.
User avatar #93487 to #93457 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
We're not talking about children. We're talking about teenagers. Matured teenagers at that. They aren't fragile creatures. They're capable adults in all reality. Most will probably already be largely independent at that age, and they'll probably have jobs.
The only thing separating them from adult status is a written law.

So at 10 you wanted sex, did you go for it? What stopped you from doing it?

I didn't start jerking till I was 15. Maybe that's the difference between us. You started too young, and so you can remember how vulnerable you were. I started a bit late, way past my innocent stage.

Don't worry, I have no interest in sleeping with a 16 year old. Maybe a few years ago I wouldn't have been bothered. But now, the interest gap is just way too much. Nothing in common. That being said, if she seemed more mature for her age and we had similar interest, I might consider it if it weren't against the law. Plus, I'd be looking for something permanent, not just for fun.
#93496 to #93487 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
Ya, this convo is getting kinda weird. I didn't think I'd end up talking about my jacking habits at 10 years old today.

Anyway, 16 year olds are kids. It's just a fact. If you wanna try it that's on you, just don't be surprised if people look at you funny in prison.
User avatar #93504 to #93496 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
We all do it, nothing to be ashamed of. Plus, you brought it up.

I guess that's just where we fundamentally disagree. You see 16 as children, I see 16 as adults.
#93509 to #93504 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
And so does the law in most civilized places, I say most because there are some first world countries that need to update their laws to conform with what sociologists and psychologists already know.
User avatar #93516 to #93509 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
What is it that they know? Like I already pointed out, most 16 year olds do just about everything that adults do. What's the big difference other than experience and knowledge?
User avatar #93531 to #93524 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
Well, then it could be argued that teens shouldn't have jobs, shouldn't have sex and shouldn't do hardly anything that adults do considering they aren't "ready" for it. But I think we agree that would be absurd.

I get what these links are saying, I've seen them many times before, but I fail to see why it matters. Isn't it more damaging for the teen to have sex with another teen lacking the same mental developments? That could be quite disastrous compared to if she had an older partner by a few years, who can guide her, teach her and keep her from making horrible decisions. This is under the assumption that she will have sex, no matter what, of course.

You're also forgetting that many teens mature quicker than others, there's no set age for all when it comes to mental development.

I'm not convinced the issue is as black and white as people think it is.
#93533 to #93531 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
"who can guide her, teach her and keep her from making horrible decisions"

are you purposely trying to sound creepy or what

it sounds like you're just trying to justify your fetishes
User avatar #93546 to #93533 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
Yeah that's it. It's my fetish.

Just pointing out a fact. You're of the opinion that they aren't ready, but then you go and say that sex with people their age is okay. That's not really consistent. If you're reason is to keep them from harm, then that certainly won't be the way to do it. That's just throwing more fuel on the fire.
User avatar #93530 to #93524 - eight (11/14/2014) [-]
Well, then it could be argued that teens shouldn't have jobs, shouldn't have sex and shouldn't do hardly anything that adults do considering they aren't "ready" for it. But I think we agree that would be absurd.

I get what these links are saying, I've seen them many times before, but I fail to see why it matters. Isn't it more damaging for the teen to have sex with another teen lacking the same mental developments? That could be quite disastrous compared to if she had an older partner by a few years, who can guide her, teach her and keep her from making horrible decisions. This is under the assumption that she will have sex, no matter what, of course.

You're also forgetting that many teens mature quicker than others, there's no set age for all when it comes to mental development.

I'm not convinced the issue is as black and white as people think it is.
#93522 to #93516 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
16 year olds don't do everything that adults do, not even close.

Just read this if you're really interested in the basics of human development.
www.livescience.com/13850-10-facts-parent-teen-brain.html
User avatar #93425 to #93354 - teoragnar (11/13/2014) [-]
Most things you described are not pedophilia.
#93435 to #93425 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
if i would've used any other term omar wouldn't have understood
User avatar #93388 to #93354 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Syrianassassin, does this not make your religion pedophilic?
#93390 to #93388 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
religion =/= culture.

as egypt is extreme muslims only allows you to have sex at 18.


and you are canadian. you can fuck a 16
User avatar #93395 to #93390 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Yep. I can fuck people 16+.

People have sex as early as 13 and 14 sometimes (you'd have to be pretty dank), it's the age difference that matters you moron. Stupid muslims can be 20 or 30 and fuck 11 year olds and that would be okay, sick.
User avatar #93396 to #93395 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
then you are a pedophile according to that american.
#93387 to #93354 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
>people over 18 who fuck 16 year olds
#93362 to #93354 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
a 17 year old who fucks a 14 year old is considered a pedophile
#93365 to #93362 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
I realize that you're a muslim so you love little girls like your prophet does, but try to understand that in my civilized culture adults can usually fuck adults without having to target children.
I realize that you're a muslim so you love little girls like your prophet does, but try to understand that in my civilized culture adults can usually fuck adults without having to target children.
#93416 to #93365 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
you are a degenerate too
#93417 to #93416 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
explain
#93418 to #93417 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
sex outside of marrige
#93419 to #93418 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
That's more of a religious issue, not a moral or ethical issue.
#93420 to #93419 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
whatever you say, slut
#93421 to #93420 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
the patriarchy is real
#93422 to #93421 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
yes and it is because men are supperiour to women
#93423 to #93422 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
It shouldn't be a superior/inferior thing. Each just has their role in society.

Are you superior to your mother?
#93428 to #93423 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
1=!2 m8

i guess so
#93399 to #93365 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
17,8923521 years old = still a child

nice logic,americuck
#93402 to #93400 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
a 17 year old who fucks a 14 year old is considered a pedophile
#93403 to #93402 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
17,8923521

quit being an arab and make sense
#93405 to #93404 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
once you submit to a foreign religion and culture you're no longer white, you're just a race traitor.

you might as well be fucking a negro.
#93406 to #93405 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
yeah sure thing pal
#93407 to #93406 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
pretty simple

Christianity=white religion
Islam=arab religion

It's like if you started practicing african shamanism while still claiming to be a proud white.
User avatar #93430 to #93407 - teoragnar (11/13/2014) [-]
Early christians were jews.
#93434 to #93430 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
Christianity didn't become a real religion until Constantine.
User avatar #93587 to #93434 - teoragnar (11/14/2014) [-]
Nope, that's a hundred percent incorrect.
#93588 to #93587 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
Nope, that's a hundred percent incorrect.
User avatar #93594 to #93588 - teoragnar (11/14/2014) [-]
Nah, I'm pretty sure you are.
Also define "real religion".
#93595 to #93594 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
I know you are but what am I

The modern christian religion didn't gain legitimacy until the Roman Empire adopted it as it's dominant religion, and through said empires influence it spread across europe and later all western countries which explain the current state of the religion today in regards to europes history with Christendom.

To deny the Roman Empires massive influence on the religion and the church is extremely ignorant. Christianity as we know it stopped being a jewish religion a long time ago.
User avatar #93596 to #93595 - teoragnar (11/14/2014) [-]
Dude, only because it's a state religion or not doesn't determine if it's an legitimate religion or not. The term "real religion" is pretty retarded.
Christianity existed before Constantine, it derived from Judaism and its early main followers were converted jews, meaning that Christianity is not a "white religion".
#93597 to #93596 - youregaylol (11/14/2014) [-]
"real" religion was supposed to imply legitimacy, or better yet a religion with influence. I thought this was obvious but I guess not.

Christianity is a white religion because more than any other people on this earth we shaped the history of what the religion is. Even the bible was interpreted from a european perspective during translations, and the Catholic Church is anything but jewish.

Keep in my mind I'm not talking about the people in the bible themselves, I'm talking about history.

As an example the US based several of it's customs and laws on that of the Roman Republic, does that mean that American Republicanism isn't really American in origin? No, we just took an already existing way of thinking and made it our own.
#93409 to #93408 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
Quit dick riding muslim savages and maybe people wouldn't think you're one of them.

It's similar to how a wigger will always back up niggers like Micheal Brown who didn do nuthin.
#93410 to #93409 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
im saying its autistic to belive that sex between 14 and 17 is pedophilia
#93411 to #93410 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
well the line has to be drawn somewhere and I think 18 is too old to be fucking with a 14 year old.
#93412 to #93411 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
not really no
#93413 to #93412 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
ur gross man
#93414 to #93413 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
and you have autism
#93415 to #93414 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
at least I can get pussy that isn't in middle school
#93369 to #93367 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
nice try

you're still gross though
#93374 to #93371 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
&gt;omar says religion provides morality   
&gt;omars culture that is based around religion okays pedophilia   
&gt;pedophilia is wrong   
&gt;therefor omar and his religion are wrong
>omar says religion provides morality
>omars culture that is based around religion okays pedophilia
>pedophilia is wrong
>therefor omar and his religion are wrong

#93356 to #93354 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent   
   
   
so according to you. 95% of the worlds are pedos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent


so according to you. 95% of the worlds are pedos.
#93357 to #93356 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
notwithstanding the fact that you pulled that number out of your ass, the majority of the world is also poor when compared to first world nations, that doesn't mean that poverty is right

just accept the fact it's wrong, this muslim attitude that is prevalent in your society is the reason muslim immigrants set up so many pedo rings when they come to our countries
#93358 to #93357 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
go argue with this to the atheists.

according to you. people in canada who are 18+ fucks 16 are pedophiles.
#93359 to #93358 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
yes they are, they're taking advantage of a dumb child who doesn't have alot of real world experience

is it really so hard to find a girl your own age

seriously you're just proving that religion doesn't make you moral if you support banging 10 year olds
#93361 to #93359 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
but it is the canadian cultures?

oh wait!!!!!


more than half of america age of consent are less than 18. which means most of your people are pedophiles.

great b8 m8. now enjoy shitposting by yourself.
#93364 to #93361 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
I understand reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, but try to pay attention.

The age of consent isn't just based on one persons age, it's based on both peoples ages.

Meaning that it's okay to fuck a 17 year old if you're 19 and it's okay to fuck a 15 year old if you're 17.

Man you're gross.
#93366 to #93364 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
it is based on culture.   
   
as people who have been fucking 16s while men are 20+ been doing this for thousands of years.   
   
and defining a whole culture as (pedos) just because of your own (culture) contradicts with it is a very flawed logic.
it is based on culture.

as people who have been fucking 16s while men are 20+ been doing this for thousands of years.

and defining a whole culture as (pedos) just because of your own (culture) contradicts with it is a very flawed logic.
#93368 to #93366 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
&gt;&quot;great b8 m8. now enjoy shitposting by yourself.&quot;   
&gt;responds   
   
A spade is a spade, some african cultures have practiced cannibalism for thousands of years but that doesn't make it right.   
   
By your logic I'm not allowed to judge cannibals because my own cultures labels them cannibals.   
   
Is your pussy game so bad that you have to prey on little girls? Get a girl your own age freak.
>"great b8 m8. now enjoy shitposting by yourself."
>responds

A spade is a spade, some african cultures have practiced cannibalism for thousands of years but that doesn't make it right.

By your logic I'm not allowed to judge cannibals because my own cultures labels them cannibals.

Is your pussy game so bad that you have to prey on little girls? Get a girl your own age freak.
User avatar #93391 to #93368 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Pls no anime
#93370 to #93368 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
&gt;ANIME   
   
muhahuahuahuahuauha   
   
you judge cultures according to their own system. and not on your own system. if they disrespected your laws while they are in your lands they are pedos. but if they are doing this in their own culture they are not.   
   
in here no more respond for bigotry
>ANIME

muhahuahuahuahuauha

you judge cultures according to their own system. and not on your own system. if they disrespected your laws while they are in your lands they are pedos. but if they are doing this in their own culture they are not.

in here no more respond for bigotry
#93373 to #93370 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
>"im not going to respond again, really"

Morality doesn't have national boundaries. By your shitty muslim logic it's moral for me to jack off on the Koran because it's not sacred to my culture.

You're basically saying that I can't judge any uncivilized act outside of my borders, which is probably one of the dumbest things you've ever said.

Cannibalism is wrong, pedophilia is wrong, if your culture supports either you're wrong, deal with it.
User avatar #93330 - enderyoshi ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
I have a F*cking weird idea.
what if, god threw us a curveball, and he MAPPED AND PLANNED OUT EVOLUTION?!
#93335 to #93330 - rety (11/13/2014) [-]
the pope just came out saying that that is the case
#93327 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
This is not intended to upset anyone.

So, I recently accepted that the possibility of the Christian god is pretty high, but I refuse to worship him (for reasons I will not be going into). Does this make me a theist?
User avatar #93380 to #93327 - teoragnar (11/13/2014) [-]
Yes, a monotheist. Please explain me your idea of "worship".
#93381 to #93380 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
"Show reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rites." Basically, Google's definition.
User avatar #93431 to #93381 - teoragnar (11/13/2014) [-]
I don't agree with that definition, anyway it's your choice but I'll take the freedom to assume that the reasons you "will not be going into", are misconceptions.
#93363 to #93327 - dehumanizer (11/13/2014) [-]
i tip my fedora at your general idrection, good sir
#93344 to #93327 - ribocoon ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
Burning bush
User avatar #93347 to #93344 - ribocoon ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
btw old testament god had big self esteem issues.
So go worship thor or something if you want to piss him off.
User avatar #93333 to #93327 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
>I recently accepted that the possibility of the Christian god is pretty high

And how did you come of that? Not gonna argue with you, just curious.
#93382 to #93333 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
One thing is I've seen people speaking in tongues, and I'm not really how science can explain that. Now, I'm not saying that science can NOT explain that, I just am not sure of it, myself.
User avatar #93426 to #93382 - christmouth ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
Speakking in tongues is not strictly a Christian thing, and it appears in many non-Christian cultures.

What is even more fascinating is that the modern manifestation is a lot more widespread then most might appreciate. Other non-Christian religious groups also practise it. Felicitas Goodman, a Hungarian anthropologist compared it with recordings of rituals from Japan, Indonesia, Africa and Borneo and concluded that there was no distinction, it truly is universal and quite easily crosses religious divides. [Goodman, Felicitas D. (1972). Speaking in Tongues: A Cross-Cultural Study in Glossolalia. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.]

And there's also this:

Finally, just to prove the point that there is no sky-magic involved and that this is just a learned behaviour, there was a study carried out with a group of 60 non-believing undergraduates. 20% could accomplish it after listening to only a 60 second sample and about 70% could succeed with some moderate training. [Spanos, Nicholas P.; Cross, Wendy P.; Lepage, Mark; Coristine, Marjorie (February 1986). "Glossolalia as learned behavior: An experimental demonstration". Journal of Abnormal Psychology 95]

www.skeptical-science.com/religion/speaking-in-tongues-the-real-story/
#93427 to #93426 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
Interesting.
User avatar #93385 to #93382 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
Speaking in tongues?
#93389 to #93385 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
Speaking "the language of God" or something. I've actually seen it happen.
User avatar #93393 to #93389 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/13/2014) [-]
To each his own I guess. any chance you might have been hallucinating or day dreaming?
#93401 to #93393 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
Doubtful. It was at the church I used to go to.
User avatar #93458 to #93401 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
Confirmation bias.

People do weird shit all the time, it only becomes "biblical" if it happens in a place of worship.
#93525 to #93458 - likerofbutts (11/14/2014) [-]
That's just the only place I've seen it. I recently learned from christmouth that it's not just a Christian thing.
User avatar #93329 to #93327 - mrspookygunship (11/13/2014) [-]
monotheist
#93383 to #93329 - likerofbutts (11/13/2014) [-]
Thank you.
User avatar #93328 to #93327 - princessren (11/13/2014) [-]
so you are ok with burning for all eternity?
User avatar #93315 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Anyone ever try to fathom eternity? How did you feel?

Also to the atheists, do you feel that your energy will be recycled or converted? Not reimcarmated but used again.
User avatar #93641 to #93315 - majormayor (11/14/2014) [-]
Have this excerpt from Jame Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man:
You have often seen the sand on the seashore. How fine are its tiny grains! And how many of those tiny little grains go to make up the small handful which a child grasps in its play. Now imagine a mountain of that sand, a million miles high, reaching from the earth to the farthest heavens, and a million miles broad, extending to remotest space, and a million miles in thickness; and imagine such an enormous mass of countless particles of sand multiplied as often as there are leaves in the forest, drops of water in the mighty ocean, feathers on birds, scales on fish, hairs on animals, atoms in the vast expanse of the air: and imagine that at the end of every million years a little bird came to that mountain and carried away in its beak a tiny grain of that sand. How many millions upon millions of centuries would pass before that bird had carried away even a square foot of that mountain, how many eons upon eons of ages before it had carried away all? Yet at the end of that immense stretch of time not even one instant of eternity could be said to have ended. At the end of all those billions and trillions of years eternity would have scarcely begun. And if that mountain rose again after it had been all carried away, and if the bird came again and carried it all away again grain by grain, and if it so rose and sank as many times as there are stars in the sky, atoms in the air, drops of water in the sea, leaves on the trees, feathers upon birds, scales upon fish, hairs upon animals, at the end of all those innumerable risings and sinkings of that immeasurably vast mountain not one single instant of eternity could be said to have ended; even then, at the end of such a period, after that eon of time the mere thought of which makes our very brain reel dizzily, eternity would scarcely have begun.
User avatar #93459 to #93315 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
Energy cannot be destroyed or created.

Therefore of course my energy will be "recycled"
User avatar #93326 to #93315 - whatley ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Eternity isn't a real thing, I think that's why people feel odd thinking about it. It's just not real according to everything we know.

Energy is never destroyed, it's a fact that it'll be converted into some other kind of energy.
User avatar #93642 to #93326 - majormayor (11/14/2014) [-]
I'm pretty sure an eternity is the time equivalent of infinity. It's more of an abstract thing and it can't be properly measured.
User avatar #93323 to #93315 - aczzoh ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Yes. Overwhelmed, in awe.

Yes.
User avatar #93316 to #93315 - marinepenguin (11/12/2014) [-]
Yes, sometimes it's an overwhelming feeling. And of course, all energy is recycled and used again in that way.
User avatar #93317 to #93316 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Do you feel that eternity is possible? Or is it just a manmade concept? Do you ever fancy the idea of the paralell universes?
User avatar #93319 to #93317 - marinepenguin (11/12/2014) [-]
I don't know, it's possible I would assume. It's more difficult to imagine something that has always existed, then it is to imagine something with a clear beginning and end.

As for parrallel universes, they're very possible, but I have no idea how they would work.
User avatar #93310 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Someone help us out here, we religious folks have no grasp over atheism not being a belief that there is no god.

Can someone take the time to break down why we are wrong in atheist eyes for thinking so?

We seriously cant grasp it and i actually want to be fair. It just seems like tue atheists are butthurt when you call their lack of belief in something a belief.
User avatar #93460 to #93310 - captaincupcakez (11/14/2014) [-]
I do not think that there is a god.

That's all there is to it.
User avatar #93346 to #93310 - ribocoon ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
I don't really care if you call it a belief or religion or whatever.
I can understand arguments made from both sides.
My first 2 weeks in history of world religions was spent on exploring the different ways to define religion.
Yes there are a lot of butthurt atheists and theists out there who want to argue about semantics.
You can define religion and belief in so many subjective ways so it's understandable for there to be disagreements and misunderstandings.
User avatar #93322 to #93310 - aczzoh ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
In the strict sense of the word 'belief', simply having a lack of belief that something exists is not the same as believing that it does not exist. Atheism is defined as the former. Specifically agnostic atheism, which most atheists would fall into.

"I don't believe in God" and "I believe there is no God" may sound the same, but only because of the loose usage of the term. They are not the same.
User avatar #93318 to #93310 - marinepenguin (11/12/2014) [-]
Depends on what you mean by a belief. A belief is not the same thing as a worldview. Atheism is not a religion, unless you are speaking in terms of the law (not being able to discriminate against someone for their religious beliefs has to do with atheism as well). Belief can mean the same thing as opinion, not necessarily just religious perspective.
User avatar #93320 to #93318 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
I think thats where the confusion arises. The atheists appear to be so buttjurt that they think the religious people (some might be) are just dense and like calling their lack of.religion a religion.
Im lretty sure the religious people are labeling it a belief from.the perspective of an opinion
User avatar #93321 to #93320 - marinepenguin (11/12/2014) [-]
Probably. Other atheists need to realize that it is a stance on religious topics, and while it isnt a religion in itself, it shares a lot of characteristics with one and won't ever be left out of religious discussions.
#93311 to #93310 - youregaylol (11/12/2014) [-]
On another note

>53% of blacks categorize themselves as very religious
>most religious group in US
>blacks 6 times more likely to commit a crime than less religious whites

I'm not sure where I stand on every aspect of the bible, but it's pretty obvious that "religion" doesn't give everyone a strong moral character.

I'd wager that a child raised by atheistic whites would fair better than a child raised by super religious Sharkishas. Granted whites would probably make better parents regardless, but it still speaks to the fact that religion is not the taming institution it once was, at least on the lower dredges of society.
#93325 to #93311 - Womens Study Major (11/12/2014) [-]
this just barely relates....And why do you hate black people so much?
#93340 to #93334 - Womens Study Major (11/13/2014) [-]
Not trying to bait its just that the dude seems to hate black people, I just want to know why. To me its a little unmerited.
#93342 to #93340 - youregaylol (11/13/2014) [-]
I don't hate anyone in particular. I've just been around predominately black areas my whole life and I've noticed how vile they are, either as a race or a culture or both. As a whole I just find them to be more of a nuisance than a benefit to my country, and I don't want to live next to them or near them. I believe all of the races of the world are better off separate. Each race should have their countries and cultures, and those should be respected by other races.

I feel the same way about many low class whites, I would rather just not be around them. They aren't the people who I want near me or in my country.
#93343 to #93342 - Womens Study Major (11/13/2014) [-]
Ok thanks for clearing that up. You don't hate as you said just based off of your experience they have caused more harm than good. That's different than what I thought you were thinking. (Thanks for not taking it the wrong way)
User avatar #93314 to #93311 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Bous points if you factor in black media choices
User avatar #93306 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
>calling someone bad troll
>sign of upset mood

>SUCCESS
User avatar #93290 - thisiskevinhanian ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Have you accepted Steve Buscemi as your lord and savior?
User avatar #93280 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Guise, iam confession.
i iz alecbaldwinning
User avatar #93292 to #93287 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Is tru. I respondz teh litening quikity to my own posts
User avatar #93281 to #93280 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Kill yourself.
User avatar #93284 to #93283 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Kill yourself.
User avatar #93305 to #93293 - alecbaldwinning ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Kill yourself.
User avatar #93294 to #93293 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
You're a bad troll and a stupid nigger.
User avatar #93269 - closingcubez (11/12/2014) [-]
flying spaghetti monster
User avatar #93295 to #93271 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
You do know that picture from Futurama is actually making fun of people who don't believe in evolution like you...
User avatar #93332 to #93296 - joshlol (11/13/2014) [-]
I CRINGED
User avatar #93299 to #93296 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
You know you don't have to reply with a random picture each time. You could just not reply if you have nothing to say

inb4 does it again
#93300 to #93299 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
im bored.


User avatar #93301 to #93300 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
Do something with your life then. I only have like a couple of hours a day to enjoy myself, I have to either go to class, do homework, study for tests and do projects or workout or sleep.
User avatar #93302 to #93301 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
i did all this today

User avatar #93268 - unusualmoo ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
My belief is in the fact that Argentina is White.
#93187 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Atheism is not a belief in no god.
User avatar #93309 to #93187 - teoragnar (11/12/2014) [-]
Then what?
User avatar #93307 to #93187 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/12/2014) [-]
Yes it is.

Personally- and BIG emphasis on personally, I have more proof of a GOD than you do against one.

Atheists belive.there is no god. They belive this.

It is a belief.
User avatar #93324 to #93307 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/religion/93216#93216
also that it completely untrue. if you had literally any proof in god there wouldn't be any atheists and there wouldn't be any other religions.
User avatar #93336 to #93324 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/13/2014) [-]
Personal proof*

Absence of evidence =/= evidence of absence
User avatar #93337 to #93336 - kattr ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
personal proof is not evidence
and as we all know, any claim that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
User avatar #93338 to #93337 - KINGOFTHESTARS (11/13/2014) [-]
-never said it was

-and valid point but also consider the many cases in which lack of evidence concluded a false answer. But in your defense, i also have to weigh the numerous cases of a right answer.
#93341 to #93338 - Valid (11/13/2014) [-]
Hello, and thank you for summoning me.
All you faggots here are arguing with your own definitions of "religion", "belief", and whatnot.
All of you are right, according to your own definitions.
Which is why this debate will never end.

Have a nice day, and enjoy this never-ending faggism
User avatar #93339 to #93338 - kattr ONLINE (11/13/2014) [-]
Listen. a personal claim or an emotiona lclaim is not proof or evidence. As far as I know, you're schizophrenic and see things and hear vices. Unless you can provide evidence or proof that exists outside of your own mind, there's no case for it.
User avatar #93223 to #93187 - ribocoon ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
noice b8 m8 8/8
User avatar #93190 to #93187 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
so they believe there is no god.

which is a belief that there is no god.
User avatar #93191 to #93190 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
no.
it's not a belief
User avatar #93194 to #93191 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
but they believe there is no god.
User avatar #93196 to #93194 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
no they dont
User avatar #93202 to #93198 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
are you serious?
User avatar #93206 to #93202 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
>atheism believes there is no god.
>it is not a belief. because they believe there is not god.

nice contradiction
User avatar #93208 to #93206 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
way to use your own incorrect logic to contradict yourself
User avatar #93209 to #93208 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
>i believe there is no god
>no it is not a belief.

go back to /brony/
User avatar #93288 to #93209 - tidaka (11/12/2014) [-]
We don't want him, you keep him.
User avatar #93289 to #93288 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
we have enough cancer here
User avatar #93211 to #93209 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
okay before I go into this, I need to know...
Are you actually serious right now?
User avatar #93215 to #93211 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
He lives in Kuwait FYI. He is kinda illiterate and is the /religion/ clown...
#93218 to #93215 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
yes goy listen to my opinion and that kuwaity is illiterate
User avatar #93213 to #93211 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
go back to /brony/ bro
User avatar #93216 to #93213 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Atheism isn't a believe in "God"
it is the lack of belief in any god. It is not the opposing faction of christianity. it is the rejection of the existence of all gods ever conceived by man.
User avatar #93219 to #93216 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
but they believe there is no god.
User avatar #93221 to #93219 - kattr ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
go back to brony board
#93222 to #93221 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
im fine here
User avatar #93180 - hourlyb ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
What is Sharia law?
I know it is connected to Islam, but I still have no idea about what it dictates.
User avatar #93184 to #93180 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
sharia are islamic laws.

Sharia (Islamic law) deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting. Adherence to Islamic law has served as one of the distinguishing characteristics of the Muslim faith historically, and through the centuries Muslims have devoted much scholarly time and effort on its elaboration.Human interpretations of sharia vary between Islamic sects and respective schools of jurisprudence, yet in its strictest and most historically coherent definition, sharia is considered the infallible law of God.

for me i believe the laws should be taken only from the quran.
User avatar #93189 to #93184 - hourlyb ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
Ah, I see.
I guess that's why you don't see them here in the US. Thats a direct violation of the separation of church and state.
User avatar #93192 to #93189 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
the media are trying to pain the sharia with one single brush and color as (violent)*

if they are going to take the extremist sects and blame it on all the other sects thats called bandwagon.

you are not going to accuse the atheists for the communist laws.
User avatar #93226 to #93192 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
paint*
User avatar #93201 to #93192 - hourlyb ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
True, but laws should be separate from religion. I guess when the country is based entirely in that religion it works, but the US doesn't have one single religion, so having laws being dictated by any one religion is unfair to those who do not follow it.
User avatar #93204 to #93201 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
in islam you judge the non muslims according to their own belief.

like what we did with banu quryza for being traitors. we judged them according to their own belief. this judgment was in accordance with the law of Moses as stated in Deuteronomy 20:10-14
#93178 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
The memories.
User avatar #93285 to #93178 - teoragnar (11/12/2014) [-]
Who was shockofgod again?
User avatar #93297 to #93285 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
I thought it was youregaylol
#93275 to #93178 - dehumanizer (11/12/2014) [-]
&gt;all these kikes, hippies, sjws and commies and merchants
>all these kikes, hippies, sjws and commies and merchants
User avatar #93298 to #93275 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
I think we should have another one, this one was done by me more then a year ago.
User avatar #93183 to #93178 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
where is me?
User avatar #93185 to #93183 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
You weren't around, fucking newfag. You'll never be one of us.
#93188 to #93185 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
2bad this newfag which is me now mostly run this board.
#93193 to #93188 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
&gt;runs this board   
   
That's your illusion.
>runs this board

That's your illusion.
#93195 to #93193 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
look how you are responding to my baits.
#93199 to #93195 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
I could literally say the same for you.
I could literally say the same for you.
#93210 to #93199 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
baiting a bait
#93212 to #93210 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
baiting a bait's bait
#93214 to #93212 - syrianassassin ONLINE (11/12/2014) [-]
which is more like of you pissing in the ocean of piss
User avatar #93217 to #93214 - lulzformalaysiaair (11/12/2014) [-]
>pissing in the ocean of piss
 Friends (0)