Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#224 - themanoffail
Reply -1
(11/25/2012) [-]
**themanoffail rolled a random image posted in comment #1607967 at Item Discussion ** MFW "kick a ginger day"
**themanoffail rolled a random image posted in comment #1607967 at Item Discussion ** MFW "kick a ginger day"
#218 - nemecyst
Reply -14
(11/25/2012) [-]
This image has expired
Looks like a ginger amanda todd...
#248 to #218 - bronybox
Reply +2
(11/25/2012) [-]
You do realize you just "insulted" Karen Gillan, the actress playing the part of one of the most beloved companions of the Doctor, Amy Pond.

And no, she looks nothing like Amanda Todd.
#275 to #248 - nemecyst
Reply -2
(11/25/2012) [-]
>Implying I watch Doctor Who.
#283 to #275 - bronybox
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
No, I clearly see that you do not watch Doctor Who. That's why I questioned whether you realized what you have done.
#221 to #218 - lowlifescarecrow ONLINE
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Who?
#219 to #218 - Jenkinhimer
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
#217 - gerdinn
Reply +28
(11/25/2012) [-]
#216 - chaoticlaughter
Reply -3
(11/25/2012) [-]
ITT: Rusty headed gingerfags try to make themselves feel better about being a laughing stock of the internet.

Everyone knows dark colored hair is twice as attractive as a bunch of "raggedy andy" looking *************.

Inb4 you use one or two examples to try and make up for the rest of the lot looking like ****.
#227 to #216 - dustyshane
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
You pretty much set that up so no one can argue or respond.

Great job.
#234 to #227 - chaoticlaughter
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Thanks, it's what I do. If being an argumentative asshole whole loves to instigate was an employable profession, I'd be one rich dickhead.
#222 to #216 - drldrl
Reply -7
(11/25/2012) [-]
Ryan Martinie is more attractive than anyone in the world.


Yes, I know it's dyed, but **** you. Ryan Martinie.
#245 to #222 - immortaldragonfire
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
You must be a new mudvayne fan?
#252 to #245 - drldrl
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
No, I've loved em for a long time.
I guess only I can see it cause I play bass XD
#225 to #222 - chaoticlaughter
Reply +2
(11/25/2012) [-]
You ******* serious? He looks like the bastard child of Marilyn Manson and a Chucky doll.
#226 to #225 - drldrl
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Without his stage stuff.
#215 - themoleszmydynski
Reply +2
(11/25/2012) [-]
Don't be so sure.
#204 - scottsselfdefense
Reply -8
(11/25/2012) [-]
the only 2 gingers at my school are Mixed Martial Artists (im one of them) kick a ginger day never happens there lol
#201 - JimmyJongo
Reply +5
(11/25/2012) [-]
When is "kick a ginger day" is this a yearly event?
#223 to #201 - grimsho ONLINE
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
It's a made up holiday that happens whenever people feel like it.
#214 to #201 - bouncingbananas
Reply +3
(11/25/2012) [-]
EVERYDAY!!!!!
EVERYDAY!!!!!
#205 to #201 - scottsselfdefense
Reply +2
(11/25/2012) [-]
im a ginger and its 2 days after my birthday if im not mistaken
#207 to #205 - JimmyJongo
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
I remember in my school 12th of March was be friends with a ginger day

Very strange day

Very strange
#208 to #207 - scottsselfdefense
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
lol i didnt know that existed
#210 to #208 - JimmyJongo
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Well you see going to a london school Gingers in fact white people are rare
So it was basically this 1 ginger kid who hung out with the black kids and earned him self the nick name Terry from "terry's Chocolate Orange"
#200 - breadstickez
Reply -18
(11/25/2012) [-]
<-------  No, no. I'd bang this any day.
<------- No, no. I'd bang this any day.
#230 to #200 - dustyshane
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
That's just a bloke who dyed his hair, even if his hair is actually "reddish-brown" that is still not ginger.
#212 to #200 - yutakenusername
Reply +2
(11/25/2012) [-]
Charlie's not a ginger or a redhead.
#213 to #212 - breadstickez
Reply -12
(11/25/2012) [-]
His natural hair is reddish brown. I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY WANT TO BANG HIM ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Stop judging me. Lmfao jk
#203 to #200 - laughingcarrot
Reply +8
(11/25/2012) [-]
Well that's not a ginger. That's just a white kid with red hair.
Well that's not a ginger. That's just a white kid with red hair.
#206 to #203 - breadstickez
Reply -4
(11/25/2012) [-]
He dyed is hair a different shade of red, but he is a mild ginger.
#229 to #206 - oliviliv
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Eh. Not really.
Eh. Not really.
#211 to #206 - laughingcarrot
Reply +3
(11/25/2012) [-]
Gingers have an abundance of freckles though. That's pretty much the difference between redheads and gingers.
Gingers have an abundance of freckles though. That's pretty much the difference between redheads and gingers.
#197 - actinglead
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
YAY... KAREN GILLAN (Amy Pond)
#186 - minishadow
Reply +4
(11/25/2012) [-]
I agree with the fact like 90% of ginger boys are ugly as ****.. but the other 10% are either decent or very attractive..   No, homo intent there whatsoever.. Just experience from being ginger myself
I agree with the fact like 90% of ginger boys are ugly as ****.. but the other 10% are either decent or very attractive.. No, homo intent there whatsoever.. Just experience from being ginger myself
#184 - warlockrichard
Reply +39
(11/25/2012) [-]
#291 to #184 - Hurrrdurrr
+3
has deleted their comment [-]
#349 to #291 - amuter
Reply +3
(11/25/2012) [-]
I assume that I m not the only one faps to her often
#376 to #349 - Hurrrdurrr
+3
has deleted their comment [-]
#189 to #184 - anon
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
shes naked in the rest of that picture..hehe :3
#336 to #189 - dsand
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
Prove it.
#175 - bobbinzz
Reply +37
(11/25/2012) [-]
&quot;Kick a ginger day&quot;
"Kick a ginger day"
#174 - jafkdb
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
Red heads are the best heads
#167 - mererightnow
Reply +10
(11/25/2012) [-]
Too bad ginger girls are pretty much going extinct.
#164 - thegingermancan
Reply +18
(11/25/2012) [-]
Who can make the world red?
#168 to #164 - thegingermancan
Reply +17
(11/25/2012) [-]
Freckle it with glee?
#170 to #168 - thegingermancan
Reply +22
(11/25/2012) [-]
THE GINGER MAN CAAAAAAAAN
#209 to #170 - aazz
Reply +11
(11/25/2012) [-]
"I eat my victims"
#163 - anon
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
RIP
#162 - pinkiepiesucksdick
Reply +7
(11/25/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#160 - iamjustheretoroll
Reply +1
(11/25/2012) [-]
**iamjustheretoroll rolled a random image posted in comment #28 at look at me bitch ** i'd do her so hard
#156 - dapape
Reply +4
(11/25/2012) [-]
disagree.
#153 - anon
Reply 0
(11/25/2012) [-]
There is a difference between a redhead and a ginger. Redheads can be sexy, gingers, debateable