hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest

Latest users (2): fuckyouthatswhy, thegrohltroll, anonymous(1).
User avatar #26808 - thethirddoctor (6 hours ago) [-]
What torrent sites are you using now that Piratebay is down? I can't seem to find any good ones. Kickasstorrents are the only one I know of (and trust to a certain point).
User avatar #26811 to #26808 - sannukas ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
kickasstorrents is the best so far. I switched to it even before the pirate bay shutdown.
User avatar #26807 - dragontamers (6 hours ago) [-]
Battlestar Galactica isabout to start soon on Syfy and I have never seen it before. Should I watch it and what the hell is a silon? No major spoilers please.
#26806 - grama ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
So i just watched The Interview, its a good movie
but i can see why they wanted to remove it
#26813 to #26806 - lefiddlesticks (3 hours ago) [-]
**lefiddlesticks used "*roll picture*"**
**lefiddlesticks rolled image** Kim Jongpossible's FW
User avatar #26810 to #26806 - thegrohltroll (4 hours ago) [-]
is there a free stream with decent quality?
User avatar #26814 to #26810 - grama ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
just pirate it
User avatar #26815 to #26814 - thegrohltroll (1 hour ago) [-]
I actually found one
watching it as we speak
User avatar #26805 - hirollin ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
Boy, Girl Code sure has went to shit this last season.
#26812 to #26805 - lefiddlesticks (3 hours ago) [-]
so has your grammar
User avatar #26802 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Anyone here watch
Ruby Gloom
Elementary
Sherlock
or Marco Polo?
Or maybe all of them, like me?
#26799 - huntergriff ONLINE (22 hours ago) [-]
Guess who's watching the interview? this nigga
User avatar #26793 - jfishmccuntyface (12/24/2014) [-]
peoples opinion on supernatural? was thinking about watching
User avatar #26795 to #26793 - godshandshake (12/24/2014) [-]
i like it but it takes a while to get really good
User avatar #26787 - marymjc (12/24/2014) [-]
in three days i have watched all of legend of korra and i can say without a doubt i love tenzin
User avatar #26785 - darealsnooki (12/24/2014) [-]
Ross Matthews CAN'T have been born with that voice!
#26784 - huntergriff ONLINE (12/24/2014) [-]
Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
#26789 to #26784 - muchname (12/24/2014) [-]
yes it is
one of my favourites
I think it's played around Christmas, late at night, so it counts I guess?
yes it is
one of my favourites
I think it's played around Christmas, late at night, so it counts I guess?
User avatar #26782 - Tyranitar (12/23/2014) [-]
Helena Bonham Carter just dumped Tim Burton. Now Johnny Depp has to play ALL the characters.
User avatar #26779 - answer (12/23/2014) [-]
Can anyone recommend a few good horror movies?
User avatar #26801 to #26779 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
The Exorcist
The Thing (Original (Some people say The Thing From Another World is the original, but I and many others consider John Carpenter's to be the original, given that, from what I've heard, they're different movies, just based on the same book) and the prequel of the same name)
I Am Legend
28 Days/Weeks Later
Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and the Evil Dead reboot from 2013 is good too
The Blair Witch Project
Pontypool
V/H/S/2
The Pact
The Sacrament
Citadel
User avatar #26797 to #26779 - eight (12/24/2014) [-]
As Above, So Below is decent, I thought for a recent film.
User avatar #26790 to #26779 - muchname (12/24/2014) [-]
American Werewof in London
all the original 'of the dead' series Night of the living, dawn and day
Scream
Dead snow 2 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, JESUS)
Silent Night, Deadly Night
The Dentist
The Fly
The Thing
Halloween 1 and 2
Evil Dead 1, 2 and army of darkness
Oculous
Any of the SyFy monster films
Lake Placid
Jaws
Incident at Loch Ness Very good, at-it's-own-pace movie also about the troubles of making documentaries (staging things, fake props, etc.
All I can think of at the top of my head
User avatar #26791 to #26790 - answer (12/24/2014) [-]
Thanks a ton, dude. Been looking for some more and I haven't found shit lol

I will be sure to watch the ones I haven't seen on that list, thanks again m80
User avatar #26792 to #26791 - muchname (12/24/2014) [-]
I really recommend incident at loch ness, since it's so underrated and yet so amazing. to me anyway
User avatar #26778 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
Evil Dead TV series set to air in late 2015 on Starz. I'm excited.

comicbook.com/2014/12/22/bruce-campbell-talks-the-evil-dead-tv-series-explain-difference-/
User avatar #26774 - sonicsyndicate ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
can anyone help me with the legend of korra ive seen all the way to when the great spirits were defeated and i remember janora getting her tattoos and the metal bender town where am i at?
User avatar #26775 to #26774 - youngneil (12/23/2014) [-]
Sounds like you finished season 3. I'm pretty sure Jinora getting her tattoos was the last episode of season 3.
User avatar #26772 - fuckyouthatswhy ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
Anyone here watches Z Nation?
User avatar #26786 to #26772 - darealsnooki (12/24/2014) [-]

Citizen Z just can't die :'(

Also, I think Alvin should just bite Doc...

THE SEASON ENDED WITH TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!
User avatar #26788 to #26786 - fuckyouthatswhy ONLINE (12/24/2014) [-]
if there'll be a second season and doc is still alive when they get to Colorado (if they get there) I hope he'll find lots of ganja. If he won't I'll feel sad for him
User avatar #26798 to #26788 - darealsnooki (22 hours ago) [-]
There will be another season.

In 2015's season, if they get to Colorado, they could use the terms of today, and take whatever is left of the plant
User avatar #26803 to #26798 - fuckyouthatswhy ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I hope they do. The show gets a lot of shit because it's compared to walking dead. But I love it, it's like zombieland if it was a series.
User avatar #26804 to #26803 - darealsnooki (17 hours ago) [-]
I don't watch WD, nor will I ever. Only reason is because the series is THAT long, and growing.

I found out about Z Nation after watching the preceding show; WWE Smackdown. After Smackdown ended, I didn't know what else to do for an hour, because news was on, and I'm as tired of the depressing stories now, as I was then. I turned back to Syfy to find a catchy show on, that I would later find out to be, of course; Z Nation
User avatar #26771 - awesomerninjathing (12/22/2014) [-]
Marco Polo (new netflix exclusive) is pretty damn good 3 episodes in. Yall should watch it
User avatar #26768 - coolranchderpitos ONLINE (12/22/2014) [-]
What are some good mindblowing movies?
These are the ones I already have planned to watch:
Inception
Memento
The Prestige
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
The Butterfly Effect
User avatar #26809 to #26768 - thethirddoctor (6 hours ago) [-]
The Fountain
Sunshine
Pi
Darren Aronofskys movies alternate from good to bad every other movie.
Lucky Numb3r Slevin
Seven

Coffee and Cigarettes
Night on Earth
These are not mindblowing per se, but they have a weird tempo, and a lot of cool dialouge.

Holy Motors (Because it's really weird, french and has talking cars, naked Eva Mendes and Kylie Minouge.)
User avatar #26783 to #26768 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
The Matrix
User avatar #26780 to #26768 - thegrohltroll (12/23/2014) [-]
Mr nobody is great. Itt has a very good soundtrack aswell
User avatar #26781 to #26780 - thegrohltroll (12/23/2014) [-]
Oh shit I forgot A Beautiful mind, you have to watch that
User avatar #26776 to #26768 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
Videodrome
eXistenZ
Under the Skin
Enemy
Escape from Tomorrow (Maybe)
Upstream Color
12 Monkeys
2001: A Space Odyssey
Brazil
The Imposter (It's a documentary, but still)
Kill List
Moon
Shutter Island
Requiem for a Dream
Pi
A Clockwork Orange
User avatar #26777 to #26776 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (12/23/2014) [-]
In addition to the other ones already said.
User avatar #26769 to #26768 - suddenk (12/22/2014) [-]
Primer
Mulholland Drive
User avatar #26767 - thegrohltroll (12/22/2014) [-]
Exodus was disappointing, it's not bad but I expected more from it.