Upload
Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
#122 - mychemicalfreak
Reply +6
(07/12/2012) [-]
Hes a little kid. The 3DS is the newest handheld gaming system, and he probably thinks its the best thing ever. Imagine that when you were a child, somebody gave you a gameboy color box and you opened it to find an Atari Lynx. You would be pissed, and disappointed.
#181 - rainbowshurrburt
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
No clothes for the little boys?
His parents obviously couldn't afford one.
Nobody can afford a 3ds on a pedophile salary
#174 - radioo
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
think about it, imagine if your parents got you an alienware, you open the box and you see a mac book.
think about it, imagine if your parents got you an alienware, you open the box and you see a mac book.
#196 to #174 - madjik
Reply -1
(07/12/2012) [-]
I would be upset with the Alienware. Would much rather money to buy parts I want for my PC, even though it already ***** all over an alienware and cost 4 times less.   
Pic unrelated.
I would be upset with the Alienware. Would much rather money to buy parts I want for my PC, even though it already ***** all over an alienware and cost 4 times less.
Pic unrelated.
#188 to #174 - anon
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
As long as Alienwares no longer overheat into a metal blob.
#187 to #174 - theelderscrolls
Reply +2
(07/12/2012) [-]
but both are ****.
#172 - misterbonzo
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
"What an ungrateful brat, crying because he got a Gameboy. I'd kill for that Gameboy." Yes, BUT, a 3DS to him is like a Gameboy would have been for you when you were his age, and he really wanted the 3DS, so not getting it would be really disappointing. I mean, this kid's, like, what, 6? 7? I hope they actually got him the 3DS, because I know they could afford both with all that money they're not using to buy shirts for their sons.
#158 - marking
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
I want to buy a house on the outskirts of town, buy a **** load of antiques and place them as usual furniture. Have a child and raise him as if we were in the 40's and slowly introduce him to the tv (with pre-recorded channels and tv shows) and then one day when he perceives this as a simple world I shall buy a the biggest most advanced tv on the market and place it in the living room. When he asks what it is I will turn it on and watch as his feeble mind isnt ready for so much advance technology being displayed before him, when the other day he thought the gameboy was the most advanced game device every made by man. Then grab him and bring him into a big city and see how he goes ******* and violent against all this technology.
#166 to #158 - escapedfromkitchen
Reply +1
(07/12/2012) [-]
I feel bad about it, but I would like to do this kind of experiments on my children too..
It would be hilarious..
#156 - AnonymousDonor
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
makes son cry at birthday party

QUICK get the camera
#56 - YaMum
Reply +5
(07/12/2012) [-]
The things I would do o have my old gameboy back... Lucky bastard...
#11 - simoon **User deleted account**
+5
has deleted their comment [-]
#3 - supersnake
Reply +4
(07/11/2012) [-]
NO 3DS FOR YOU LITTLE NAKED BOY!
#6 to #3 - funnyjunkknight
Reply +5
(07/11/2012) [-]
what about candy?
#14 to #6 - darkjustifier
Reply +3
(07/11/2012) [-]
#8 to #6 - supersnake
Reply 0
(07/11/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#191 - JackSchidt
Reply -8
(07/12/2012) [-]
so when did the son leave? you said "exited" as in departed, not "excited" as in all agog.
#192 to #191 - peskypete
Reply +4
(07/12/2012) [-]
When you feel the need to explain a joke, it's not funny.
#160 - misscrazymuch
Reply +4
(07/12/2012) [-]
Who the hell wouldn't want a gameboy colour?
#159 - anon
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
White people...
#161 to #159 - prnorthsider
Reply +4
(07/12/2012) [-]
#121 - sidathon
Reply +4
(07/12/2012) [-]
YOU INFIDEL
#117 - Blackizzle
Reply +4
(07/12/2012) [-]
I Understand people are saying "He's not ungrateful because he was expecting a 3DS not a Gameboy Color (One of the greatest, if not THEE greatest handhold console of all time)"


But is he not ungrateful for being selfish enough to cry about getting it anyway? Some kids go without anything at all on their birthdays, some kids go without food everyday. And this kid is CRYING because he got GIVEN something.


So. if you ask me, yes. He is Ungrateful.

(forgot I wasn't logged in and was Anon)
#124 to #117 - prancingkid
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
How dare you not be helping people in Africa right now. Some people are in Africa right now, so obviously you should be too. Who cares if some kids don't get presents on their birthday, some kids get beaten, should I not feel pain when I stub my toe because someone has it worse than I do? He's a kid, what is wrong with you?
#131 to #124 - Blackizzle
Reply +1
(07/12/2012) [-]
I think you went off there a lil PK, I'm trying to say that due to the general public and large increase of media and advertisement, Kids aged between lets say 5-14 years of age, have come to expect everything from there parents. It is too often now where we see kids demand money and attention from their parents for nothing in return.

I'm not sure of you're age but i'm not to old but I sure as hell don't remember that being me.

Now I'm not saying all kids are like this, and I'm not saying this one is one of those kids either. I'm just simply stating an opinion over the general population of the age range.
#134 to #131 - prancingkid
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Alright, you made your point.
#151 to #117 - anon
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Yeah because the kid is old enough to realize so many people have it worse than him. Also, just because people are in a worse situation than you doesn't mean you complain about it. That's like saying " Oh man don't cry that your car got stolen there are people out there that can't even afford one."
#118 to #117 - freefan
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
He's a kid, he doesn't know that yet. All he knows is he didn't get what he was expecting, and to a kid that's heartbreaking.
#125 to #118 - Blackizzle
Reply +1
(07/12/2012) [-]
But then in that sense are kids nowadays expecting to much?
Due to the influx of large media corporations and expensive items such as
Xbox 360's, PS3's, Wii's etc being bought for kids and parents buying anything for
them that they want, a lot of the general youth under the age of say "10"
seem to think the world is at there feet.

I Respect your opinion Freefan I just seem to think that to many people today want
everything for nothing.
#136 to #125 - TheGoodDoctor ONLINE
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
But it could also be said that the kid was taunted into thinking he was getting a 3ds.
And for a kid, the box was all the proof he needed.
Imagine If you were turning 16 in a wealthy family, and you knew your dad was buying you a car, and when you have the celebration-> he hands you the keys to a lambourghini thats parked right outside your house.
Only to find out the net day that it was a rental, and your real car is a Piece Of S.
#145 to #136 - Blackizzle
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Fair point, read my post below, this comment section has probably turned into one of the best debates I've had over Funny junk, I thank you noble people.
#133 to #125 - freefan
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Yes, because big corporations know to target kids. Just like I said, a kid only cares about themselves. They want everything for them, because they have no idea of how to look at things in a perspective. I know this because I was the worst. I have a memory of me getting 3 presents on christmas when everyone else got like 5, so I went in a fit. I hate myself for it, and if I could go back in time I would punch that little ******* senseless. But that's the thing. It's normal for a kid to cry because they didn't get what they wanted, because they're a kid. As they grow older, they will learn to appreciate what they have. This kid doesn't know that yet though because he still is a kid, so doing this to him is still wrong. Eventually, he will learn to appreciate what he has, just not yet.
#142 to #133 - Blackizzle
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
I See your point, I Agree, even on Easter I used to remember my neighbor across the street used to get 10+ Easter eggs and I would get 2/3 and I wouldn't necessarily "cry" over it But I certainly would be moody. But even still, I see kids today in shops whining, moaning, stropping and all of the other annoying attributes which they possess. But I think we should leave this as a draw because both our arguments seem to be valid and come to fact in different situations. But I'm going to leave funnyjunk with a story of a rude, unappreciative kid I saw in a Toy Store only a couple of months ago.

> Be 20
> Go into British store called Argos
> Need Keyboard for PC
> Flicking through the magical laminated book of dreams
> Suddenly hear screaming behind me
> Here kid shouting about wanting new Xbox 360
> Kid complaining about it being cheaper and to get it with Kinect and 3 games.
> I check price. £300........
> Mother says no
> Kid proceeds to cry
> Mother tries to pick up kid
> Kid rolls on floor banging his hands on floor
> Mom slightly makers her voice sterner
> Kid now has full on Niagara falls coming from his eyes and nose
> Everyone in store is now looking
> Kid suddenly stops crying....looks up at his mum and looks sad.
> Room suddenly smells like full on diarrhea
> Mum picks up the courage, looks at the kid and says " Everyone in this store now knows you weren't planned"
> MFW She says that and the kid is 12
#146 to #142 - freefan
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Yeah, our arguments both work in different situations. I suppose we really need to know the back story to the kid to really evaluate weather the kid is a brat or the parents are dicks.
#147 to #146 - Blackizzle
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Amen to that bro.
#120 to #118 - Vpirate
Reply +1
(07/12/2012) [-]
#162 - insertidherexjxmx
Reply +1
(07/12/2012) [-]
Kid doesn't realize what he has    
   
   
GIF unrelated
Kid doesn't realize what he has


GIF unrelated
#175 to #162 - swiftykidd **User deleted account**
+3
has deleted their comment [-]
#184 to #162 - garymuthafuknoak
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
Imagine waking up on Christmas day and getting up and freaking out because under the tree was a ************* Nintendo 64. You go up and rip through it to find an Atari 2600, and then you're dad says "When I played video games that was the ****." Imagine how disappointed you would be.
#116 - ToTheAquaCave
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
To the people saying that this kid is stupid, ungrateful, blah blah blah... You guys probably had game boys as kids so you appreciate them because of the nostalgia and memories, but honestly they are outdated and if someone gave you a new razr and it ended up being the old ass one to the left, you would be pretty upset too.
#127 to #116 - unrealsurfer
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
i still have mine
i still have mine
#71 - insanemanoo
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
I wanted a PS1 for Christmas when I was younger, and I get an NES....I was damn grateful....**** THIS GENERATION AND ALL SUBSEQUENT GENERATIONS!
#83 to #71 - anon
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
I'll bet you weren't tricked into thinking it was a PS1, though. It's not because the kid is ungrateful, it's because he's like six, and doesn't know how to deal with a trick like that.
#202 to #83 - insanemanoo
Reply 0
(07/12/2012) [-]
Well, My parents had me unwrap four PS1 games before I unwrapped the actual console.....
#64 - bronybox
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
You have yet to inform us as to what the son has exited.
#47 - HarvietheDinkle
Reply +3
(07/12/2012) [-]
>Exited Son opening his 3ds

>exited Son

>exited.


****.
#97 - verinenhimo **User deleted account**
+2
has deleted their comment [-]