Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
hide menu

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#321390 - fishinyourface (09/21/2014) [-]
all of these FJ pride for having free speech posts are getting a little bit cringy...
all of these FJ pride for having free speech posts are getting a little bit cringy...
User avatar #321408 to #321390 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I never knew we had so many 14 year olds i the site.
#321407 to #321390 - themanwithnoplan ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Upfront: I've paid about 1.25% attention to this whole "gamergate" thing   
   
 Honestly I'm wondering if addy just wants to capitalize on this "encroachment on muh freedom of speeches" thing to get traffic to FJ. I believe he dgaf about what his people post (as long as it doesn't get him off advertising companies' good graces), but with this whole "dethroning" of 4chan as a haven of freedom of speech, he'd be pretty stupid not to see the opportunity of it all as a way to increase traffic. Respect to the man, he knows when to seize an opportunity and how to work all the angles.   
   
I believe he doesn't want to censor the site, but the extra traffic prolly doesn't hurt either tho.
Upfront: I've paid about 1.25% attention to this whole "gamergate" thing

Honestly I'm wondering if addy just wants to capitalize on this "encroachment on muh freedom of speeches" thing to get traffic to FJ. I believe he dgaf about what his people post (as long as it doesn't get him off advertising companies' good graces), but with this whole "dethroning" of 4chan as a haven of freedom of speech, he'd be pretty stupid not to see the opportunity of it all as a way to increase traffic. Respect to the man, he knows when to seize an opportunity and how to work all the angles.

I believe he doesn't want to censor the site, but the extra traffic prolly doesn't hurt either tho.
User avatar #321416 to #321407 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
admin said there was no change in traffic in the last few days
User avatar #321417 to #321416 - themanwithnoplan ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I'd believe that.

Honestly he's just probably doing this for the fun of it all.
User avatar #321409 to #321407 - fishinyourface (09/21/2014) [-]
his part is just business, it's just all these posts that are ruining it. This will only end up with people making fun of funnyjunk. IF they manage to even find out what this site is...
User avatar #321412 to #321409 - themanwithnoplan ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I give it 2 months until it all blows over.
User avatar #321403 to #321390 - fargfive ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
It's all we have!
User avatar #321396 to #321390 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
Oh I get it, you're being edgy.
"Everybody is feeling good about a thing. Fuck em."
User avatar #321399 to #321396 - fishinyourface (09/21/2014) [-]
yeah that's exactly what it is. Don't you have a funnyjunk circlejerk post to get to?
User avatar #321398 to #321396 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
How is it edgy to say it's fucking retarded that everybody on the site is celebrating over the fact that nobody knows or cares about us as a site
#321385 - iamstoopid (09/21/2014) [-]
i dont like how people who like mlp go on omegle to rp when they can go to a rp forum
User avatar #321383 - mulk (09/21/2014) [-]
Im 21 and my parents dont knock, they never have, just barge right in
Even after i ask they give me the "its our house you gotta obey"

Advice, ideas?

Inb4 show them ur dick
Inb4 barge in on them

Also parents are derps general
User avatar #321471 to #321383 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
A simple key for for both me and my brother
User avatar #321472 to #321471 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
Works fir*
User avatar #321473 to #321472 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
User avatar #321457 to #321383 - thegamerslife (09/21/2014) [-]
wedge the door, chair in front of door (like leonhardt said), put a fan or something there, or go to the store and buy a new door knob. they are like $10 and super easy to install.
User avatar #321444 to #321383 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
Put chair in front of door
#321387 to #321383 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
I don't really have any advice for it to be honest, don't know; I suppose if you got a decent enough paying job you could move out - but I haven't done that either so I have no right to tell you that... I only say it because they probably won't change and there would be nothing you could do about it.   
   
My mam's annoying/stupid moments:   
> Dislocated my knee the night before, wake up with a stiff ache and can hardly move my leg, let alone put any weight on it   
> Tell mam; "okay, we'll set off in 5 minutes!"   
> Hobble into kitchen 20 minutes later to ask what the hold up is   
> "We'll set off in 5 minutes; I'm just putting my makeup on."   
   
> Her: "I don't know which socks are yours or your brothers, so I'm just putting them all in his room"   
> Me: "Why don't you just split them equally and put half in my room and half in his?"   
> Her: "But, I don't know which ones are which... I'll just put them all in his room..."   
That went on for a few minutes; she also wouldn't let me leave the house even if I had just slightly different socks on (like, one being black and the other being dark blue/practically black)   
   
She also takes about an hour to get ready to go anywhere, and decides to do every little thing around the house last minute while getting ready, instead of just doing them later when she gets back; so then I decide to sit and watch TV while I wait for her and she keeps walking past me going "Put your shoes on, we'll be setting off soon and you're making us late!" (she says, 20 minutes before being ready herself)
I don't really have any advice for it to be honest, don't know; I suppose if you got a decent enough paying job you could move out - but I haven't done that either so I have no right to tell you that... I only say it because they probably won't change and there would be nothing you could do about it.

My mam's annoying/stupid moments:
> Dislocated my knee the night before, wake up with a stiff ache and can hardly move my leg, let alone put any weight on it
> Tell mam; "okay, we'll set off in 5 minutes!"
> Hobble into kitchen 20 minutes later to ask what the hold up is
> "We'll set off in 5 minutes; I'm just putting my makeup on."

> Her: "I don't know which socks are yours or your brothers, so I'm just putting them all in his room"
> Me: "Why don't you just split them equally and put half in my room and half in his?"
> Her: "But, I don't know which ones are which... I'll just put them all in his room..."
That went on for a few minutes; she also wouldn't let me leave the house even if I had just slightly different socks on (like, one being black and the other being dark blue/practically black)

She also takes about an hour to get ready to go anywhere, and decides to do every little thing around the house last minute while getting ready, instead of just doing them later when she gets back; so then I decide to sit and watch TV while I wait for her and she keeps walking past me going "Put your shoes on, we'll be setting off soon and you're making us late!" (she says, 20 minutes before being ready herself)
User avatar #321391 to #321387 - mulk (09/21/2014) [-]
Lol, dem socks


Good point about the job, thing is im in college and come home on the weekends right now im pretty dependent, which pisses me off
User avatar #321386 to #321383 - kegget (09/21/2014) [-]
get a lock
User avatar #321388 to #321386 - mulk (09/21/2014) [-]
I have 1, guess who has the key because: a fire might breakout and you wont be able to escape


Meanwhile, sitting under the window with roof access.....
User avatar #321393 to #321388 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
That lock is the most pointless thing ever if you don't have a key for it yourself.
I agree with kegget,the best option is a bolt, not a lock; no key required
Though... by the sound of your parents they'd probably just get a screwdriver to it themselves and remove it while you're out
#321389 to #321388 - kegget (09/21/2014) [-]
get these

on all your windows and your door
User avatar #321392 to #321389 - mulk (09/21/2014) [-]
Thats the lock im talking about, guess who has the little metal piece that moves
#321394 to #321392 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
That's completely fucking stupid.   
I suggest buying a spare rod yourself and just putting it in when you're home for the weekend
That's completely fucking stupid.
I suggest buying a spare rod yourself and just putting it in when you're home for the weekend
#321379 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
no
#321384 to #321379 - themanwithnoplan ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
This one and the guy screaming at laptop are the only acceptable ones.
User avatar #321382 to #321379 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
i think they're great
#321395 to #321382 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
I think you're great
#321381 to #321379 - majormayor (09/21/2014) [-]
There's a Grumpy Cat one. How fitting. Right now there's this as a banner.
User avatar #321376 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
people who always try to play the devil's advocate
User avatar #321378 to #321376 - fishinyourface (09/21/2014) [-]
especially when you're right
User avatar #321375 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
People who gulp when they drink

fucking digusting
User avatar #321347 to #321345 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
hi harold
User avatar #321344 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
cyclonecyclone, I apologize, but this is a #gamergate post, a rant if you would.

I also apologize for what I'm about to say, as normally I'm not the kind of guy to believe in Conspiracy theories, but everything that has happened since this started is just way too convenient and coincidental, especially now with what has happened to 4chan.

So what happened, this Zoe Quinn, well, she's not a bitch or a cunt, at this point, she's a fucking cult leader/martyr now, slept with a few guys, got caught, they were gaming journalists, blah blah blah, you know the whole story about that. However, it's really really really starting to scare me, it scares me how much these SJW's have power now over people, the fact that Moot and a mod themselves have betrayed their own website to be on the side of SJW's is just terrifying, however, does anyone find it convenient that despite ALL evidence of how Zoe is a such a liar, cheater, stealer, law breaker she is, she still somehow has support of the media and government not just because she's a woman, but because hasn't the government WANTED the internet be censored for sometime now? Remember SOPA and CISPA? Government got caught, and thus both bills got rejected, Government ran out of options, so what to do next? Enter Zoe, she gets caught at what she does, but evidence is against her and it looks like a clear win for the people, right? Wrong, enter the Fappening, the Fappening was a trap, it exposed what the internet does best, spread info like a virus, guess what, Government didn't like that, so now despite evidence against Zoe and Journalists' actions, no one will listen to us because we're pervs. Too convenient I must say.

This is basically what has happened in my eyes, it's like elementary school
A bullied kid gets bullied day after day, week after week, by a bully, and despite telling teachers and other authority, the bully never gets in trouble, he snaps, and fights back, only to be labeled the bully. Continued
User avatar #321348 to #321344 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
So the bullied kid fights back, and now he's in trouble despite being the more innocent kid than the obvious bully. it's basically the age old bully tactic, "I can touch you, but you can't touch me". I've been through this, and it's infuriating, it feels so powerless.

The fact that these SJW's despite all logic, despite all evidence, despite ALL reasoning, are somehow winning, and are actively doing the government's job of censoring the internet and video games. I'm legit scared as to what's going to happen next.

This is no longer a Gaming Journalist SJW conspiracy, it's a fucking government conspiracy

There was a post that Zoe is just an alias and that she comes from an Old Money Prestigious family, the kind of people that actually influence the government and authority. How fucking scary is that?

I thank the lord I don't live in a city with these kinds of people, that I know of, but this is getting out of hand, out of control. Despite our incredible, genius even, efforts, these SJW's just know how to counter perfectly, it's like arena's story with Carlos, but more scary. I have a feeling we're next despite Admin scoffing at them.

TL;DR I think Zoe worked with the Government to censor the internet among other things.
User avatar #321437 to #321436 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
who's that?
User avatar #321440 to #321437 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Probably an agent of the government out to censor the music industry.
User avatar #321441 to #321440 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
oh wait, isn't that that KISS guy who said Rock is dead?
User avatar #321451 to #321441 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Nope. Pretty sure it's a secret government agent.
User avatar #321366 to #321348 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
Well, this concerns me a little, as well. Mainly because without the internet (if the most extreme happens), then I have little left to do in my pasttime. This country is so god damn small and boring that if you don't like football nor the internet, you're fucked.
User avatar #321353 to #321348 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
She's a Succubus.
The fucked dudes to turn them into Incubi, which she now controls.
She then gave her succubus powers to Aneeda Sharkyzen who fucked moot and turned him into an incubus, too.
User avatar #321359 to #321353 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
I've been watching from a far and laughing at this for a while, and now I can't take it anymore, I'm terrified as to what's going to happen in the future. Who or what are the SJW's going to come after next?
User avatar #321363 to #321359 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
They have no power here.
Nothing to sway addy with.
Money? He doesn't give a shit.
Sex? Implying he doesn't get any already/implying he would fuck a purple cow
Power? If he wanted more power he'd have it already.
User avatar #321364 to #321363 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
he needs more money, just saiyan
User avatar #321368 to #321364 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
And giving up control of his site and alienating a vast majority of his userbase (See: Ad revenue) would give him more money... how?
User avatar #321369 to #321368 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
who knows, Zoe or Anita would probably sleep with him too and give him more money than he'd dream of.
User avatar #321370 to #321369 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
>Implying addy would fuck a purple cow or a suicidal bitch
#321371 to #321370 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
but seriously, this shit scares me in more ways than one
and it was all because she got careless
and it blew open a can of worms we couldn't even begin to imagine.
and it's no longer about journalism, pc in gaming, or what have you
and now it's become almost a flat out war... Not a troll war like we did vs 9gag, reddit, or tumblr, no, this isn't bragging rights, this is to save our freedom of speech.

I never, ever wish this upon anyone, but I hope like Mean Girls style/Arena's awesome story, that someone with common sense exposes Zoe and Anita, and brings justice upon THEM, not kill them, but justice, and show these fucking SJW's the truth that they're a bunch of hypnotized, hypocritical, brainwashed, fucking cunts...
User avatar #321372 to #321371 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
I want one of the cunts to try to actually murder someone in real life, and get their shit fucked six ways from sunday.
User avatar #321373 to #321372 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
I wouldn't be surprised if that's already happened, but because they're local or whatever it doesn't make national news, it's gotta make national news, that's the only way to expose them.
User avatar #321374 to #321373 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
All it takes for Local News to become National News is for the internet to get upset over it.
User avatar #321357 to #321353 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
I'd totally turn into an incubus to get fucked by anita
User avatar #321360 to #321357 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
Also being an incubus means you literally give up your soul.
This happens as they're fucking you, so you'd only partially enjoy it for a few seconds.
User avatar #321361 to #321360 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
What if I do some foreplay and use my premature ejaculation to get her pregnant with the anti-christ?
User avatar #321365 to #321361 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
Succubi can't get pregnant from mortal spoodge unless they allow it.
User avatar #321355 to #321353 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
This is just to convenient, I mean what a loss, So many things have tried to take down 4chan, and of all things, the SJW's somehow, do it. This is scary, when something as ridiculous as these SJW's that really no one should listen to are somehow throwing power left and right and somehow get to 4chan. We better do something...
User avatar #321358 to #321355 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
Succubus
User avatar #321346 to #321344 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
Write the full text before posting faggit
User avatar #321349 to #321346 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
I wasn't done yet faggot
User avatar #321351 to #321349 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
>write full text
>copy all the text that won't fit in box
>submit comment
>paste old text
Time is money and you're going to go bankrupt at this rate.
User avatar #321352 to #321351 - saltyfries (09/21/2014) [-]
I'd rather wing it thank you very little.
User avatar #321354 to #321352 - rokkarokkaali (09/21/2014) [-]
Disgraceful
User avatar #321339 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Fingernails grow too fast.
User avatar #321341 to #321339 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
just like my boner
User avatar #321340 to #321339 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
Not fast enough to feed my bad habits
User avatar #321331 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
all this recent circlejerking
fj users are more smug than ever now
just because the site doesn't censor sjw and gamergate shit doesnt make it any better
its really nothing to celebrate
the site still sucks ass
User avatar #321334 to #321331 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
But it sucks less than other sites.
User avatar #321335 to #321334 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
define
"other sites"

i get 4chan and reddit
but they've always been shit, its not like they suddenly became THAT much worse after they started censoring shit
User avatar #321343 to #321335 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
''other sites'' as in every website other than Funnyjunk.
User avatar #321337 to #321335 - leonhardt (09/21/2014) [-]
Oh I get it, you're being edgy.
"Everybody is feeling good about a thing. Fuck em."
User avatar #321338 to #321337 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
"better call him edgy, that will really show him"
#321309 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
> Find something I want online
> "Only 1 left in stock"
> Don't get my money for at least another 36 hours
I can already tell that this is gonna be gone by the time I get my money.
I mean, it's only a poster for fuck's sake - but it's cheap as fuck and I want it.
User avatar #321316 to #321309 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Ugh. I'm moving to Mexico in the next few months and I really want to buy this store.madcatz.com/categories/fightsticks-category/Mad-Catz-Ultra-Street-Fighter-IV-Arcade-FightStick-Tournament-Edition-2-for-PS4-PS3.html but they don't ship to Mexico and I don't kow if I'm gonna be here my the time it ships. And it's limited edition but I want it so bad.
User avatar #321362 to #321316 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
Seriously though, you should ship it to a friend's house or something - that's the best option I can think of
Other than that it is possible to have it delivered and just pick it up at the post office when you get back (I'm not sure how post works in the US, but that's what I can do if I miss a package delivery)
User avatar #321406 to #321362 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Yeah. I'll probably ship it to a friend and have him send it to me when I find a place down south.
User avatar #321410 to #321406 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
Oh, I misread your comment and just thought you were going on holiday or something
User avatar #321321 to #321316 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
major Street Fighter fan*
User avatar #321320 to #321316 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
That looks cool; if I had the money and was a major Street Fighter I'd probably get it.
I'd say ship it to a friends house or something?

Anyway, the thing I wanted turns out it wouldn't be so good - it's £8 for an 11x17 poster, when I can get it bigger and cheaper from even a place like HMV (which have notoriously shitty prices)
After a quick search I already found a 24x36 poster for only £6 with a lot more in stock
User avatar #321322 to #321320 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
So you found the same poster but bigger and cheaper?
User avatar #321324 to #321323 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Neat. What's the poster of.
User avatar #321325 to #321324 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
The new Evil Dead
www.amazon.com/Evil-Dead-Zombie-George-Romero/dp/B
I was torn between this, the red version of it with yellow lettering, or the one of the scene where she's caught in the bushes being raped by a thorny branch, but I decided on this one in the end
User avatar #321326 to #321325 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
... I didn't watch the new Evil Dead but after hearing that I've gotta see it.
User avatar #321329 to #321326 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
Plus there's been rumors (But as of yet they're just rumors and plans rather than anything for definite) that they're going to make an Evil Dead 4 (or Army of Darkness 2) for the original series, then an Evil Dead 2 for the 2013, and then a final film that will connect the two separate stories of the main character from the original and the main character from the remake.
It would be awesome if they did seriously do it, but I won't keep my hopes up
User avatar #321332 to #321329 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Isn't Bruce Campbell too old and melted to be playing Ash, now?
User avatar #321333 to #321332 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
I dunno; he doesn't look too bad in his old age - and a lot of people think that it's going to take place in the same continuity as the comics; where Ash is going to different dimensions where the book and deadites are in and effort to stop them, so it can be that he's just been doing that for years
Plus, I think it's better to have done it this way (if they do it at all) because at first they wanted a re-imagined Ash, who was simply just the same character with a different actor to be the main character, but the film would've ended up being too focused on him being "Groovy", and the fanboys apparently had a fit at the news and not leave much room for anything else, which they managed to do great without him (a point made by Blockbuster Buster that I agree with)
User avatar #321336 to #321333 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I heard about the new Evil Dead not having Ash and I thought that was a good decision. You can't really capture that charm again, so I thought overlooking him was a good idea. I just don't know how it would work to bring a 50 year old man to play Ash in a hypothetical Evil Dead 4.
User avatar #321342 to #321336 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
It depends what they do with it, I think it could work if they play it right; but I wouldn't really know what that would be - I think that Campbell and Raimi could do something great with the character if they really wanted to.

I still think the funniest part of the fanboy rage was that for a while, a lot of people were like "wow, this doesn't fit with the Raimi's camp style of the original!" but he and Campbell were both producers (not to mention the goofy, camp side was a little unintentional in the first and they just rolled with it)
User avatar #321327 to #321326 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
It's a really decent remake, with amped up effects (that are like, 99% practical with some SFX to enhance it) a better story with a slighty clunky beginning, but gets way better really quickly and the acting is fantastic

Yeah, the other poster that I first wanted threw me off with "Promotional ComicCon Poster"
So I was at first like "ooooh, ComicCon" thinking that somehow made it uberspecial, until I realised how shit the size was for the price.
User avatar #321267 - bladeboy (09/21/2014) [-]
All those furfags who's spirit animal is a wolf or some shit, so they wear a collar. They like to be the wolf because they're free and wild or some shit and it's like they don't realize a collar symbolizes being someones bitch.
#321308 to #321267 - dalokan (09/21/2014) [-]
>Walking thru school one day   
>Going to english class because i'm a good kid   
>see this tall, scrawny beaner walking   
>didn't think much of it   
>see people pointing at him   
>turn around to get a better look   
>mfw he was wearing a purple and orange stripped tail   
>mfw he had whiskers and cat ears too and I didn't notice at first   
   
I remember being late that day to english class because the sheer contempt and disgust i felt paralyzed me
>Walking thru school one day
>Going to english class because i'm a good kid
>see this tall, scrawny beaner walking
>didn't think much of it
>see people pointing at him
>turn around to get a better look
>mfw he was wearing a purple and orange stripped tail
>mfw he had whiskers and cat ears too and I didn't notice at first

I remember being late that day to english class because the sheer contempt and disgust i felt paralyzed me
User avatar #321307 to #321267 - nefarian (09/21/2014) [-]
Otherkin make me only feel half bad for questioning my sexuality from time to time.
User avatar #321298 to #321267 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Leather chokers look nice, though. Chokers in general.
User avatar #321299 to #321298 - bladeboy (09/21/2014) [-]
Faggot
User avatar #321303 to #321299 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
You know it, baby.
User avatar #321293 to #321267 - Shiny (09/21/2014) [-]
Otherkin are fucked up, but I think collars are kinda cute as a fashion accessory. Some people really like being submissive or dominant, and not just in the latex suit sort of way.
#321302 to #321293 - majormayor (09/21/2014) [-]
Shouldn't they keep that stuff to themselves?
User avatar #321311 to #321302 - tvfreakuk (09/21/2014) [-]
The probably should by a standard of human decency; but one of the many aspects of sadomasochistic relationships is showing off the masochist to the world as the "bitch" it is as a form of humiliation - it gets them off.
User avatar #321310 to #321302 - Shiny (09/21/2014) [-]
In context, sure, but there's nothing wrong with expressing yourself in a subtle manner. Nobody complains when girls show a little cleavage or guys have their shirts gripping their pecs.
User avatar #321282 to #321267 - dumerveil (09/21/2014) [-]
>eating in cafeteria at uni
>3 people sit at the table next to me, one some skinny black kid with this wolf hat
>don't think much of it
>he comes back with a plate of spaghetti and shoves his face into it to eat
>female member of the group says "Eat young wolf eat"
The real world is a scary place.
#321304 to #321282 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Like this?
User avatar #321312 to #321306 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
That thing is so ridiculous not even that smoking hot girl can make it look good.
#321285 to #321282 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
I love these stories. they don't make me cringe they just make me laugh at how bizarre they are.
I love these stories. they don't make me cringe they just make me laugh at how bizarre they are.
User avatar #321287 to #321285 - dumerveil (09/21/2014) [-]
It was my first experience with something like that. I wasn't necessarily bothered by it. It was more of a spectacle than anything.
#321288 to #321287 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
I am yet to see anything like that but I think when I do I'll just laugh at them uncontrollably.
#321274 to #321267 - geothermal (09/21/2014) [-]
There was a girl i knew during my sophomore year, she said she was a furry. I was like "oh yeah, neat, someone else is interested in the same stupid shit i am"   
   
She wore a collar and cat ears every day to school, and would purr if you touched her head. Really weird shit.
There was a girl i knew during my sophomore year, she said she was a furry. I was like "oh yeah, neat, someone else is interested in the same stupid shit i am"

She wore a collar and cat ears every day to school, and would purr if you touched her head. Really weird shit.
#321276 to #321274 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
then there are ones that wear tails all day. varying in size, from small to full size fox tails.
#321280 to #321276 - geothermal (09/21/2014) [-]
Her "boyfriend" friend who knocked her up wore a 2ft+ long wolf tail, but he wasnt a furry, he was "wolfkin".

This is why people look down on furries so much.
#321283 to #321280 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
otherkins are actually quite funny. I found some websites once about people who believed they were dragons trapped in a human body, I had a good 10 minute laugh at it. just do a google search for otherkin.
#321270 to #321267 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
>2014
>not having quad gendered flame goat as you spirit animal
ishydiggy doo daa

no but seriously why is it always a wolf?
and also just so you know, there are people who are into wearing collars and shit.
User avatar #321272 to #321270 - bladeboy (09/21/2014) [-]
I know they get kinks out of wearing collars


Because they're all unoriginal fucks
#321275 to #321272 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
I wonder if anyone has one that's a fish....
#321271 to #321270 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
I mean REALLY into it, I think you know what I mean
User avatar #321273 to #321271 - fargfive ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Wolves are one of the lamest spirit animals though second only to coyotes.
tfw you're part of a proud, noble lineage of wild beasts that on one end was the terror of early man's night and on the other is man's bitch.
Coyotes are like that with the bonus of being hunted for sport because they're irritating.
#321277 to #321273 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
everyone knows birds are way better.
User avatar #321284 to #321277 - fargfive ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmwnIjyREew

it is 2014. Why are people not strapping go-pros to birds of prey? Their hunting is like nature's dogfights.
User avatar #321305 to #321284 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
See. This is why the Falcon is the hypest animal in the world.
#321286 to #321284 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
yeeeeah, go hawks.
#321263 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
9/10 times when I get up to take a shower, someone in my family runs into the bathroom, shuts the door, and takes one themselves. It makes me feel like they can sense my thought and feel a need to inconvenience me just because.   
   
I get up to take a shower. I get to the bathroom door. I turn on the light. Someone knocks on the front door downstairs. I get it because I'm the only one home. It's my sister. I notice that one of the cats knocked some shit over in the kitchen. I go pick it up. My sister runs upstairs.    
She goes into the bathroom.   
Closes the door.   
And this psychic bitchass cunt jumps into the fucking shower.
9/10 times when I get up to take a shower, someone in my family runs into the bathroom, shuts the door, and takes one themselves. It makes me feel like they can sense my thought and feel a need to inconvenience me just because.

I get up to take a shower. I get to the bathroom door. I turn on the light. Someone knocks on the front door downstairs. I get it because I'm the only one home. It's my sister. I notice that one of the cats knocked some shit over in the kitchen. I go pick it up. My sister runs upstairs.
She goes into the bathroom.
Closes the door.
And this psychic bitchass cunt jumps into the fucking shower.
#321281 to #321263 - epicscorpion ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
One day, sneak into the bathroom to take a shit. Run all the hot water.
#321258 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Friend: "Guys, we shouldn't care about this."
Me: "But dude, this shit is awesome."
Friend: "Well, then it's either this thing or me, you decide if I'm worth more than a thing."

Friend: "I saw you hanging out with someone else."
Me: "Oh, yeah, old friend of mine."
Friend: Acts disappointed, sighs, and that kinda shit "You had more fun hanging out with him than me, didn't you?"

Who needs a girlfriend with a friend like this?
#321259 to #321258 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
just fuck already.
User avatar #321260 to #321259 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
If only I could slurp his semen.
User avatar #321300 to #321260 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Just swallow. Slurping's kinda creepy.
#321261 to #321260 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
ew gross.
#321257 to #321244 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
couldn't this technically be a threat? if we felt like it couldn't we report her?

it'd be great if we could.
User avatar #321248 to #321244 - Shiny (09/21/2014) [-]
We need a new law of the Internet, how many upvotes a YouTube comments has is inversely proportional to its intellectual value.
#321278 to #321248 - majormayor (09/21/2014) [-]
Too bad you can't tell how many downvotes they have anymore.
User avatar #321240 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I hate how my autocorrect randomly turned off in Skype and now I have no idea if I'm spelling words correctly or not
User avatar #321249 to #321240 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
or you could not be stupid and actually know when you're misspelling something
User avatar #321250 to #321249 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Yea, too bad you're shit at English you frog
User avatar #321252 to #321250 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
lol ok

English is my 3rd language and I still speak it better than you, you uncultured aberration on humanity
User avatar #321253 to #321252 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
What else do you speak?
User avatar #321254 to #321253 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
how do you not know lol
french, greek, and like a year of spanish, though I understand it pretty well
User avatar #321314 to #321254 - dalokan (09/21/2014) [-]
ey ese im breaking into your car
User avatar #321315 to #321314 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
lol okay
User avatar #321317 to #321315 - dalokan (09/21/2014) [-]
how do you say whore in greek?
User avatar #321318 to #321317 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
putana
User avatar #321400 to #321318 - misticalz ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
haahaha thx
User avatar #321402 to #321401 - misticalz ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
i now know how 2 say whore thx
User avatar #321319 to #321318 - dalokan (09/21/2014) [-]
thx b
User avatar #321255 to #321254 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Cause I don't stalk you that much. I mean, obviously I knew you speak French but I didn't know you spoke Greek. Can you tell me what "overwhelming debt" is in Greek?
User avatar #321313 to #321255 - dalokan (09/21/2014) [-]
daily life
User avatar #321256 to #321255 - awesomerninjathing ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
LOL

malaka
#321242 to #321240 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Writer's tip number one: it's always misspelt Even if Word says it isn't; it always, always is.
User avatar #321239 - gibroner ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I hate how many people who knew jack shit about Scotland as a country or their politics had strong opinions about their independence vote
User avatar #321377 to #321239 - damandan (09/21/2014) [-]
Aye or die
User avatar #321266 to #321239 - bladeboy (09/21/2014) [-]
My grandparents are half Scottish, so freedom and all that shit

VOTE YES
User avatar #321301 to #321266 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
The vote already happened. It was no.
User avatar #321356 to #321301 - bladeboy (09/21/2014) [-]
I'm well aware of that.
User avatar #321232 - puggerugger (09/21/2014) [-]
When people say that the west, or any government shouldn't criticise, take action against or even overthrow democratically elected leaders just because they're democratically elected.

For example
The US is evil as fuck for overthrowing the Chilean government. They represented exactly what the people wanted because they were democratically elected.
User avatar #321225 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I hate driving cars. I just don't know what to do. I get tense that at any movement I'm going to shatter some poor sod's pelvis with my huge machine of fucking death. I don't know the turn ratio, the pedal makes me tense, I'm not accustomed to the idea of taking my hands off the wheel. Why do people keep trusting me their cars? They scare me. I've driven a car like 100 times in my life, keep your investment safe. It fucking wrecks my fucking nerves.
#321290 to #321225 - epicscorpion ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I've driven almost 2 hours a day every day I go to college. It was hell for the first month, but then you get into zen with your ride. Experience is important, but don't sweat it. It should be fine. Drive with someone who can drive well, it helps a lot for newbies to learn without all the pressure.
User avatar #321229 to #321225 - dumerveil (09/21/2014) [-]
Driving isn't so bad, but its so fucking boring.
inb4 drive a manual it makes you a man XD
#321236 to #321229 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
If you wanted to be a man you wouldn't drive any type of car.
Seriously, though, cars make me piss myself.
User avatar #321246 to #321236 - aoeui (09/21/2014) [-]
have fun dying when winter comes and you hit a 3 inch patch of ice
User avatar #321289 to #321246 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
Hasn't happened in 9 years.
User avatar #321498 to #321289 - aoeui (09/21/2014) [-]
still mortality rates are so much higher you'd have to be pretty reckless to want one
User avatar #321574 to #321498 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
That assumes that I'm not admittedly reckless or that I would care all that much if I died tomorrow.
#321233 to #321229 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
what's so boring about it?
User avatar #321234 to #321233 - dumerveil (09/21/2014) [-]
Maybe not boring, but I find myself getting tired when I drive long distances. Kind of like how you drive a baby around in a car to help it sleep.
#321227 to #321225 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
get some lessons on a track. you'll learn how to control the car without the worry of traffic. you'll learn how to keep a constant speed, how to change gears smoothly and just generally get more confident with the vehicle.
get some lessons on a track. you'll learn how to control the car without the worry of traffic. you'll learn how to keep a constant speed, how to change gears smoothly and just generally get more confident with the vehicle.
User avatar #321295 to #321227 - cycloneclone (09/21/2014) [-]
what a fucking load of shit
User avatar #321241 to #321227 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/21/2014) [-]
I used to drive my brother's car back home and it was a fairly secluded are so there wasn't any traffic. It still made me want to vomit from the stress.
#321243 to #321241 - xxxsonic fanxxx (09/21/2014) [-]
still go for lessons on the track with a instructor. it'll help.
 Friends (0)