hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#341269 - Womens Study Major (7 hours ago) [-]
Why do all my brothers grow up to be pricks?

Literally, you find the perfect correlation between age and douchebagi-ness in my family members (sans Mother Dearest, and my younger brother, but he's thirteen, so he's bound to be a prick at that age.)
User avatar #341280 to #341269 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
Being the shittiest sibling of the family has its perks y'know? Such as everyone else being pretty cool.
User avatar #341272 to #341269 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
I've found it to be the opposite. All of my brothers have become a lot cooler as they've grown.
User avatar #341258 - freedomreturns (7 hours ago) [-]
To this day I still hate when they replace Eric with that weird blond fuck on That 70's Show.
Fuck that guy.
User avatar #341301 to #341258 - fistfireace (6 hours ago) [-]
I believe that Eric, Topher Grace, wanted to leave to be in Spider-man 3. I could be wrong, though. But, I agree, fuck that blonde guy.
User avatar #341267 to #341258 - hauntzor (7 hours ago) [-]
At least Laura Prepon went back to being blonde after that.
User avatar #341264 to #341258 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
and...aaaand
>eric leaves
>still hang out in his basement
I can't believe Red would even allow that
User avatar #341266 to #341264 - freedomreturns (7 hours ago) [-]
That too! That's weird, man.
He hayed having them around, and now that Eric left he doesn't take the opportunity to kick them out? And I can't imagine Kitty was happy about it, since she hated Donna for getting with someone else.
User avatar #341261 to #341258 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
I remember watching That 70's Show from the beginning well not from when it first aired but from episode 1 in order and thinking it was a joke when Eric left.
User avatar #341260 to #341258 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
they got rid of like...both Eric and Kelso last season or something...I dunno
the show is fantastic up until the last season
User avatar #341210 - nigalthornberry (8 hours ago) [-]
I hate people who wear Fedoras and suits to school seriously There's the kid who wears it as a joke

The most I do is wear a button up plaid shirt
User avatar #341283 to #341210 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
I like wearing the occasional suit. Suits are nice.
User avatar #341241 to #341210 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
ive never seen a suit and a fedora combo but that seems like a decent look

shiny trench coats and fedoras on the other hand are something i have seen people wear
User avatar #341263 to #341241 - Shiny (7 hours ago) [-]
Trench coats are great on their own, without the rest of the Asperger ensemble.
User avatar #341270 to #341263 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
the trench coat is the main part of the Asperger ensemble.

shiny long trench coats on their own look like shit. its like theyre trying to be the local mafia or something.

there is the rare exception where movie characters can pull it off e.g. blade, the frankensteins monster guy from sin city, etc.
User avatar #341235 to #341210 - thesoulless (8 hours ago) [-]
Suits are best clothing, man.
User avatar #341238 to #341235 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
Is there such a thing as over-dressing?
User avatar #341289 to #341238 - leonhardt (6 hours ago) [-]
Wearing a suit to a barbecue is overdressing.

Wearing one to your lectures is not.
#341297 to #341289 - princessren (6 hours ago) [-]
yeah...if you are the professor maybe
yeah...if you are the professor maybe
User avatar #341321 to #341297 - leonhardt (6 hours ago) [-]
Ren you don't need to reinforce how pleb you are.
We know.
User avatar #341324 to #341321 - princessren (6 hours ago) [-]
no! it is socially unacceptable to wear a suit to a lecture
why don't you crossdress like a normal person
User avatar #341286 to #341238 - thesoulless (7 hours ago) [-]
Sure, but depending on what school you go to, a suit might not be so out of the ordinary.
User avatar #341230 to #341210 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
I wore skirts as a joke to school
d-do you think anyone bought it?
User avatar #341231 to #341230 - nigalthornberry (8 hours ago) [-]
If you're a guy then no one did
User avatar #341236 to #341233 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
faggot
#341262 to #341236 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
I don;t see how I am trying to be unique when I act like every other faggot on VGB
User avatar #341568 to #341262 - alexanderburns (3 hours ago) [-]
not even
vgb is where manly men go to politely discuss video games and be free from mascotfags and weebs
User avatar #341239 to #341237 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
its not something to be proud of
#341240 to #341239 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
sure it is
sure it is
User avatar #341242 to #341240 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
that doesnt even make sense
User avatar #341243 to #341242 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
what do you think all those gay pride parades are about
not being proud of being a faggot?
User avatar #341244 to #341243 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
i didnt call you gay, i called you a faggot

im not attacking your sexuality
User avatar #341245 to #341244 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
why am I the bundle of sticks?
User avatar #341246 to #341245 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
the more vulgar definition, usually directed at homosexuals but applies more to heterosexuals
User avatar #341247 to #341246 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
that doesn't answer question
User avatar #341248 to #341247 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
youre a faggot for wearing skirts to school as a joke
and the general weeb thing you do

does that answer the question?
#341249 to #341248 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
but have you consider that skirts are pretty
and anime is cute
but have you consider that skirts are pretty
and anime is cute
User avatar #341251 to #341249 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
skirts are pretty when its not being worn by faggots, yes

anime is cancerous faggotry trying too hard to be cute
#341252 to #341251 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
like me
like me
User avatar #341253 to #341252 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
no, youre cancerous themed faggotry trying to be unique, not cute
#341257 to #341253 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
you;re not inside my brain
don't tell me how I am being a pathetic loser!
User avatar #341273 to #341257 - shibe (7 hours ago) [-]
god you're such a fucking homo
User avatar #341259 to #341257 - masterboll (7 hours ago) [-]
ive given you a point which is a possibility
and eliminated another point with certainty

i dont have to be inside your brain to state whats in front of me
#341225 to #341210 - Womens Study Major (8 hours ago) [-]
if you wear a suit and fedora everyday it stops being a joke and becomes a personality trait
User avatar #341183 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
If you don't bench 350 lbs and make 6 figures right out of high school you're kind of a shit human being. How have you man children not killed yourselves yet?
User avatar #341185 to #341183 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
because I'm going for 7 figures out of college instead
User avatar #341189 to #341185 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Aren't you failing because you watch gook cartoons and play too many video games? This is what pisses me off about this generation. Everyone is so lazy and wastes their time on stupid shit instead of trying to better themselves and be actually useful to society. I bet you don't even have a job.
User avatar #341190 to #341189 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
No, I don't watch gook cartoons. I watch random shit on Netflix instead
User avatar #341191 to #341190 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
My mother had a job at 12. If you don't start working at 12 you're fucking pathetic because its completely fair to choose one person as a baseline and judge everyone by that standard.
User avatar #341193 to #341191 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
I swear you used to get mad at me for shitposting. Or is this like shitposting to get your message across or something
User avatar #341194 to #341193 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
I'm doing my best teoyuppie impression
I was about to get to the part where I make fun of dead soldiers then act high and mighty when trapper kills himself so you guys will idolize me for being an absolute hypocrite.
User avatar #341215 to #341194 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
>teoyuppie
>making fun of dead soldiers
nigga
User avatar #341218 to #341215 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Sure lets completely ignore the time he made a joke about Barry Winchell.
Wait wait wait, let me guess, its okay to make fun of that soldier because he was gay, right man?
User avatar #341370 to #341218 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
You didn't mention it, I did. I was just thinking of reasons that you're so damn mad at teoyuppie
User avatar #341372 to #341370 - dumerveil (5 hours ago) [-]
Being a hypocrite isn't enough?
K man.
User avatar #341375 to #341372 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
If being a hypocrite is reason enough for you to this mad at someone you probably hate most people you know. It's clear there's something more than it.
User avatar #341219 to #341218 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
i do not remember this

why are you so salty anyways?
User avatar #341222 to #341219 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
If you don't remember it must have not happened.

Salty? You said you missed him so I tried to act like him. I thought I was doing a nice thing.
User avatar #341223 to #341222 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
nigga what i dont keep track of every individual comment he makes

that was a joke. im guessing this has to do with when he made fun of you and ren for whatever you guys did
User avatar #341224 to #341223 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
That's the idea.

Not necessarily, just his general attitude I find annoying. And the whole "I'm just blowing off steam" excuse.
So as to why I'm to salty, I'm just blowing off steam :^)
User avatar #341255 to #341224 - teoberry (7 hours ago) [-]
neat

im saying that you're calling teoyuppie out for being a hypocrite when there are plenty others, like lulz.
User avatar #341256 to #341255 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
Does anyone actually take lulz seriously?
User avatar #341278 to #341256 - teoberry (7 hours ago) [-]
thats beside the point. he costantly pokes fun at serious tragedies but then bitches when people make fun of trapper or even just say he was an asshole (which he was)
User avatar #341281 to #341278 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
>b-b-b-but you're making it up yuppie never made fun of dead soldiers
>Sure he did, here's the link to the comment
>b-b-b-but what about lulz
No, you bringing up lulz is besides the point.
User avatar #341356 to #341281 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
lolwut

im just wondering why youre choosing one guy when theres plenty of better examples. honestly i think this is all because you got made fun of for sexually roleplaying with a guy on the internet.
User avatar #341360 to #341356 - dumerveil (5 hours ago) [-]
You're getting super defensive for no reason. You said you don't care and you only replied because I was making shit up. I showed you I was not making shit up so the conversation should have ended, but you keep fucking going. Are you seriously this retarded?
Honestly, was it roleplaying? I don't even recall typing shit in asterisks as if they were actions. We were talking about sex, yeah, but it wasn't roleplaying. Doesn't really matter to me if it was a guy either, do you think I'm not gay?
You keep bringing up lulz as a better example but I have him on hide all. This has nothing to do with lulz, it has to do with a despicable hypocrite making fun of a person who died only wishing to serve his country. If it was ANYONE else who did that you'd think they were morally reprehensible too, but since its yuppie you try and defend him. Its pretty clear from the fact that you tried to say I was lying but you keep up the defense after. Jesus all of you fucking idiots are so pretentious for absolutely no reason. "B-b-b-but its ok if someone does something wrong because other people do it too!"
And here comes the "tl;dr so mad for typing a paragraph." You know for the longest time I thought you were smart, man.
User avatar #341367 to #341360 - teoberry (5 hours ago) [-]
I guess you don't go on /religion/ much so you probably don't know that I can't not have the last word. I don't give up until you. You also kept it going. Even when you gave me the proof, you still asked a question, so I was compelled to answer :^)

I never saw the whole thing put point is it was weird as fuck. It's weird when straight guys do it, it's weird when gay guys do it.

But lulz is exactly what you described there. I don't see the point
User avatar #341368 to #341367 - dumerveil (5 hours ago) [-]
I'm not trying to say its not weird. I know it is, but I don't care about that. When did I even mention it, you're fucking imagining shit dude.
User avatar #341226 to #341224 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
okayyyy?

is bitching on it on /hating/ really the best way? You're basically at his level now
User avatar #341227 to #341226 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
My point was you saying you don't remember it means relatively little.

>You're basically at his level now
What? Isn't he like your butt buddy or some shit? You're talking about him like he's an obnoxious shitposting hypocrite.
User avatar #341228 to #341227 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
Just sayin, he doesnt seem like hed make fun of soldiers.

no but you're being immature which he is when he does this shit
User avatar #341229 to #341228 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
You have a point, that's really something I never expected from him.

Oh so sorry. Do you also discipline him when he does it, papa teo?
User avatar #341232 to #341229 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
k

uhhhh no. i dont care about you being immature either. i only responded because the solider thing was out of place.
User avatar #341234 to #341232 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Yeaaaaah, so you basically responded because someone said something bad about your precious butt buddy.
How the fuck was it out of place? Dudes a hypocrite, that's that.
User avatar #341250 to #341234 - teoberry (7 hours ago) [-]
it wasnt something bad, just incorrect :^). i dont care if you talk shit at least make it true. you claim he made fun of that kid but i dont even remember it and you're not showing shit to prove it. i dont see you doing this for lulz or anyone else wholl make a joke out of a tragedy but cry like a little bitch when someone they knew online died
User avatar #341254 to #341250 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
www.funnyjunk.com/hating/309993#309993
Totally made it up.
>i dont see you doing this for lulz or anyone else wholl make a joke out of a tragedy but cry like a little bitch when someone they knew online died
What the fuck does this sentence even mean?
User avatar #341201 to #341194 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
Oh. I don't think teoyuppie would make fun of me tho
User avatar #341205 to #341201 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
I mean
You fucking loser I laugh when I think about how you morons still come to this site. Frat life is so much better, I'm totally not projecting the fact that I spend too much time on useless shit by over correcting and taking FJ out of my life at all because I'm too much of an autistic fuck to manage the internet and real life.
User avatar #341213 to #341205 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
I think the only reason he doesn't make fun of me is cause teoberry protects me
User avatar #341217 to #341213 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Or because you're such a fucking pussy it speaks for itself.
User avatar #341220 to #341217 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
maybe that too
User avatar #341202 to #341201 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
You were the only one to reply.
User avatar #341196 to #341194 - alexanderburns (8 hours ago) [-]
do me next
#341198 to #341196 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Wow here's dumerveil once again raging over stupid shit.
He's probably mad because the last Legend of Korra was just flashbacks.
#341199 to #341198 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
me next me next
me next me next
#341203 to #341199 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Wah my parents are making me get a haircut. Let's completely ignore the fact that they still support me even though I'm too fucking autisitc to even wish my mom a happy birthday. Doesn't matter though, I'll probably fucking kill myself before I'm 30 cause I hate myself.
User avatar #341402 to #341203 - thesoulless (5 hours ago) [-]
Do one of me?
User avatar #341408 to #341402 - dumerveil (5 hours ago) [-]
Dude I get you're joking but I'm done.
I acted like a complete fucking asshole to so many people day.
User avatar #341411 to #341408 - thesoulless (5 hours ago) [-]
Aw, I was actually hoping you'd do it. I'm always kinda curious about the way people perceive me.
User avatar #341450 to #341411 - alexanderburns (5 hours ago) [-]
shit taste in pizza
User avatar #341460 to #341455 - alexanderburns (5 hours ago) [-]
they have similar textures and their tastes contrast nicely
not as nice as the cheese and pineapple
but still nicely
User avatar #341465 to #341460 - thesoulless (4 hours ago) [-]
I always hated mushrooms on pizza, because I find that the taste of them is really strong, and it just turns me off. I usually find that having pineapple on pizza makes it too sweet for my liking.
User avatar #341468 to #341465 - alexanderburns (4 hours ago) [-]
why even live if you do not enjoy life
User avatar #341485 to #341468 - thesoulless (4 hours ago) [-]
Tru, tru, but like that's ever going to happen.
User avatar #341475 to #341468 - thesoulless (4 hours ago) [-]
I have caffeine, what else could I possibly need?
User avatar #341274 to #341203 - shibe (7 hours ago) [-]
The fuck, princessren didn't wish her mom a happy birthday?

What

the

fuck
User avatar #341279 to #341274 - princessren (7 hours ago) [-]
I whispered it
User avatar #341275 to #341274 - dumerveil (7 hours ago) [-]
jokes.
User avatar #341277 to #341275 - shibe (7 hours ago) [-]
no its not a joke it happened : )
User avatar #341208 to #341203 - bladeboy (8 hours ago) [-]
I want one
User avatar #341209 to #341208 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
You never even post.
User avatar #341211 to #341209 - bladeboy (8 hours ago) [-]
It's because I have found enlightenment and peace within Hinduism.
User avatar #341268 to #341211 - ferrettamer (7 hours ago) [-]
fuck off those were my lines
#341204 to #341203 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
hoora-....wait
hoora-....wait
User avatar #341206 to #341204 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Actually fucking kill yourself the board and the world is better without you.
#341207 to #341206 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
yes, your highness
User avatar #341214 to #341207 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Please do. You're the definition of scum. You're a leech on society and I can't stand to know people like you exist. Worst of all is that you're a tranny. What happens when your parents finally decide to rid themselves of you and kick you out?
User avatar #341115 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
I hate how my dad asks every year for like a huge ass christmas list cause he "needs options". When I tell him I really don't want much, because I'm not 12 and really couldn't give a fuck about gifts anymore, he just ignores that. When I ask for cash or gift cards, he says that isn't the spirit of Chirstmas or some shit. Fuck it's hard to come up with a list
User avatar #341170 to #341115 - leonhardt (9 hours ago) [-]
Just ask for shit you need.
Pants, socks
Suits, ties

Stuff for your room
New bedsheets/blankets/pillow cases

Stuff for your computer
An upgraded GPU
Speakers
A new monitor
User avatar #341265 to #341170 - fargfive (7 hours ago) [-]
My sister wants me to buy her socks.
How the fuck does one shop for socks for another person?
User avatar #341293 to #341265 - leonhardt (6 hours ago) [-]
>sock size
>style preference
#341184 to #341170 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
the only good thing you listed was socks you pleb
User avatar #341313 to #341309 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
Those are some really nice socks. And legs.
User avatar #341315 to #341313 - princessren (6 hours ago) [-]
they aren't mine
User avatar #341319 to #341315 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
I figured as much.
#341322 to #341319 - princessren (6 hours ago) [-]
I have nice legs
User avatar #341442 to #341322 - ferrettamer (5 hours ago) [-]
post then ;)
User avatar #341195 to #341184 - dumerveil (8 hours ago) [-]
Fucking trannytrash wearing socks won't make you a girl.
Get a haircut.
User avatar #341186 to #341184 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
do you own a pair like that ren
User avatar #341287 to #341187 - shibe (7 hours ago) [-]
pics

unless you're fat

which you probably are

nevermind no pics
User avatar #341299 to #341287 - princessren (6 hours ago) [-]
am not
User avatar #341303 to #341299 - shibe (6 hours ago) [-]
then post pics
User avatar #341188 to #341187 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
nice one
User avatar #341192 to #341188 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
I'm not wearing them now or anything b-baka
User avatar #341173 to #341170 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
I'd ask for a suit, but suits that don't fit properly are shit. And I don't think my father would respect me more for asking for a suit lol
I bought all new bedsheets and stuff this summer cause my mom wouldn't let me take my regular bedsheets to my dorm.
I am asking for a monitor, and I could ask for speakers. I don't know much about speakers though and I don't think he does either nor my stepmom
User avatar #341200 to #341173 - leonhardt (8 hours ago) [-]
Ask for a suit and get it tailored nignog
User avatar #341139 to #341115 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Get RP and gift me Explorer Ezreal
User avatar #341144 to #341139 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
You'd use it to explore bungholes tho
And I still have 2.4K RP, and I don't think he wants me to just get cards
User avatar #341174 to #341144 - bladeboy (9 hours ago) [-]
You can finally gift me a skin now jamiffer. Weve been friends for over two weeks!
User avatar #341175 to #341174 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
No you're cancer
User avatar #341176 to #341175 - bladeboy (9 hours ago) [-]
Fuck you you university ass niggga bitch fuck you
User avatar #341177 to #341176 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
;)
I mean I guess I could.
User avatar #341178 to #341177 - bladeboy (8 hours ago) [-]
Have you gotten laid yet?
User avatar #341179 to #341178 - ferrettamer (8 hours ago) [-]
No, I haven't been trying. I don't want to get laid
User avatar #341149 to #341144 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
If he's asking you what you want it shouldn't matter what he thinks, ya?
Not that I'm saying you should get RP, just as a general rule.
User avatar #341161 to #341149 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
Well, I mean, he's the one buying it so he isn't likely to buy like just cards. Though, he really hasn't done the christmas shopping in years, it's mostly my stepmom who does it now, and I don't think she gives a fuck what I waste my time on or whatever. But naw, I find RP to be too expensive and not worth it.
User avatar #341162 to #341161 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Nigger I just said its not about the RP.
User avatar #341163 to #341162 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
Yea, I know, I was just saying
User avatar #341125 to #341115 - volero (9 hours ago) [-]
I always just list video games I want and leave it at that.
User avatar #341131 to #341125 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
I only really play games on PC now
User avatar #341141 to #341131 - volero (9 hours ago) [-]
Gift cards
Plus, you can get PC games in physical form.
User avatar #341151 to #341141 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
Not in my shit town or any town near me really. And he doesn't want to just get me gift cards
User avatar #341123 to #341115 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
All I ended up putting was shirts, tickets/money to foo fighters, and a wiiu
User avatar #341129 to #341123 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
I just put a list of books, a monitor and this cool as water bottle. I'd put a WiiU or 3DS but I feel they would be too expensive
User avatar #341124 to #341123 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
>All I ended up putting was shirts, tickets/money to foo fighters, and a wiiu
>All
What?
User avatar #341128 to #341124 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
wrong person srry boo
User avatar #341127 to #341124 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
That's... all.
That's all I put.
all

/ôl/

predeterminer, determiner, & pronoun

determiner: all; pronoun: all

used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.
"all the people I met"

synonyms: everyone, everybody, each person, every person

User avatar #341130 to #341127 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
You say it like "That's all not much."
My parents would laugh in my face if I asked for a Wii U.
User avatar #341132 to #341130 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
I meant it as more, that's because that's all i can think off.
When asked for anything, I put my desires. What I desire is a WiiU
User avatar #341135 to #341132 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Shit I'm misunderstanding.
when we gave my parents Christmas lists it was understood like "This is what I want" not "Here are some thing I would like surprise me". Putting all of that would make me feel guilty.
User avatar #341133 to #341132 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Maybe its just because I don't really want anything but that sounds like a lot of money.
User avatar #341136 to #341133 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
Eh. If I were to get a bunch of little shit it'd probably come close to the same price
User avatar #341137 to #341136 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
That has almost zero relevance, but okay.
User avatar #341138 to #341137 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
shhh i dont know how to make you understand
User avatar #341143 to #341138 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Its ok. I guess we just do Christmas differently. Plus I haven't actually asked for anything in years.
User avatar #341153 to #341143 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
I don't even think I asked for anything last year, save FFXII/FFXIII-2.
And I still haven't played either.

But my point is, I ask for really only 1 think big. Like my birthday, I only got one thing, and it was $499.
User avatar #341155 to #341153 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
I guess your parents only have two kids, ya?
I think I might vomit if my parents tried to give me that kind of money.
User avatar #341290 to #341155 - thebestpieever (6 hours ago) [-]
I'm very aware that I grew up very spoiled. But I was under the impression that $500 bucks was sort of... expected at the very least for any gift on a big date.
User avatar #341292 to #341290 - dumerveil (6 hours ago) [-]
I dunno. My dad makes good money but we're not rich, plus I have a bunch of brothers. If they wanted to spend $500 on everyone they'd have to shell out thousands.
User avatar #341156 to #341155 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but my brother hasn;t lived with us for, 3 years-ish, I think. He still gets some small things, I gueess.
User avatar #341157 to #341156 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
Makes sense then. We'd go bankrupt if my parents gave all of us that kind of money.
Not to mention I have 3 family members with birthdays on December 22nd
User avatar #341158 to #341157 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
3 members, immediate family or like aunts, uncles, cousins, too?
User avatar #341160 to #341158 - dumerveil (9 hours ago) [-]
2 brothers and a nephew.
The two brothers aren't even twins.
User avatar #341164 to #341160 - megavoir (9 hours ago) [-]
Ohh. Gotcha. The closest I have here is 17 days apart. If ya count cousins and shit, we got 26 in the month of march alone
#341126 to #341124 - ferrettamer has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #341116 to #341115 - alexanderburns (9 hours ago) [-]
Ask for clothes and shit you need, dicksnorter
User avatar #341118 to #341116 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
Don't really need clothes. I have t-shirts and sweaters, I don't need jeans and I prefer to buy my own shorts.
As for shit I need, I don't need much. I guess textbooks, but I don't buy textbooks before the prof tells us we need them
User avatar #341172 to #341118 - leonhardt (9 hours ago) [-]
Bruh

Ask for some nice suits.
Your dad will respect that
And it'll make you feel awesome.
User avatar #341119 to #341118 - alexanderburns (9 hours ago) [-]
get drugs
User avatar #341120 to #341119 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
what kind of drugs
User avatar #341121 to #341120 - alexanderburns (9 hours ago) [-]
ibuprofen
User avatar #341122 to #341121 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
alright, thanks for the advice!
#341114 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
My trapper... my sweat sweat trapper. Such a young boy... y... god fucking y
#341109 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
He's gone and you guys don't even care.
User avatar #341140 to #341109 - teoberry (9 hours ago) [-]
he said he had to focus on university. god i miss teoyuppie
User avatar #341142 to #341140 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
Fuckin nigger I never see him around
User avatar #341145 to #341142 - teoberry (9 hours ago) [-]
>not having him on snapchat
what's your excuse?
User avatar #341147 to #341145 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
I've seen his face once in the tinychat we had and thats the most contact I've had with him...
User avatar #341148 to #341147 - teoberry (9 hours ago) [-]
pussy
User avatar #341117 to #341109 - shibe (9 hours ago) [-]
I had a thread about him yesterday dude...
User avatar #341146 to #341117 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
Your thread was awfully offensive.
User avatar #341150 to #341146 - shibe (9 hours ago) [-]
How?

I was celebrating hongtonggobblenuts.
User avatar #341168 to #341150 - ferrettamer (9 hours ago) [-]
best one in the thread, good job shibe
User avatar #341152 to #341150 - lulzformalaysiaair (9 hours ago) [-]
Yeah how about fuck you.
User avatar #341165 to #341152 - shibe (9 hours ago) [-]
Dude, I think you need to calm down... No reason to get so mad...
User avatar #341506 to #341165 - lulzformalaysiaair (4 hours ago) [-]
Fuck you the most you disgusting excuse for a human being.
User avatar #341112 to #341109 - alexanderburns (9 hours ago) [-]
I think about swifty every day of my life
User avatar #341110 to #341109 - bladeboy (9 hours ago) [-]
Yea, I miss Roliga.
#341072 - fistfireace (11 hours ago) [-]
Put one rapper on deathrow: "hurr durr every single policemen are corrupt and are cunts!!!11"
User avatar #341111 to #341072 - bladeboy (9 hours ago) [-]
>rape a women and kill her
>get executed
What te fok man we all make mistekes fukin corrupt justice system exeuting peopl
#341108 to #341072 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
Most issues with police happen in or around major cities.

Damning every cop is pretty fucking stupid.
#341088 to #341072 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
death row is still unnecessary and third world regardless
User avatar #341113 to #341088 - bladeboy (9 hours ago) [-]
Execution saves a lot of money in the long term. Gotta get that bank.
User avatar #341091 to #341088 - dumerveil (10 hours ago) [-]
I'm a huge believer in rehabilitating criminals, but some crimes are pretty terrible.
Then again I suppose life in prison could work as well. I'm not sure how I feel on the topic. I don't like the death sentence but I'm not bothered by it very much.
User avatar #341083 to #341072 - nefarian (10 hours ago) [-]
I can read that that guy didn't get a proper education in the first place.
User avatar #341080 to #341072 - teoberry (10 hours ago) [-]
>shoots a single mother of two doing their job
>'you dont have the right to execute them pfffffffft!"

how dumb can you be. maybe if he focused on rap and not robbing banks hed have a chance at life
User avatar #341101 to #341080 - awesomerninjathing (10 hours ago) [-]
fuck the police thats how i treat em
User avatar #341102 to #341101 - teoberry (10 hours ago) [-]
niggas aint ready for the flow switch
only harlem nigga on his bone shit
User avatar #341076 to #341072 - ferrettamer (10 hours ago) [-]
what rapper
User avatar #341077 to #341076 - fistfireace (10 hours ago) [-]
Cool C.
User avatar #341079 to #341077 - finblob (10 hours ago) [-]
Cool.
C:
User avatar #341078 to #341077 - ferrettamer (10 hours ago) [-]
ayy lmao
User avatar #341082 to #341078 - dumerveil (10 hours ago) [-]
James its very unbecoming for you to joke about such a senseless waste of human life. I'm disappointed in you.
User avatar #341085 to #341082 - ferrettamer (10 hours ago) [-]
i dont get it
User avatar #341092 to #341085 - dumerveil (10 hours ago) [-]
Cool C. will never again be able to pursue his passion of performing in front of crowds or interacting with fans. Its not funny to joke about that.
User avatar #341094 to #341092 - ferrettamer (10 hours ago) [-]
He also won't be able to nigger up the place and kill police officers ever again
User avatar #341064 - misticalz (11 hours ago) [-]
www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1516364638504413
HAHAHA THIS JUST PROVES HOW WEEBS ARE LOSERS
#341066 to #341064 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
This isn't even hate. You post a video here in hopes everyone will join in on the laughter and you can feel a part of something and reaffirm your insecurities. How much of a pathetic social outcast are you?
User avatar #341067 to #341066 - misticalz (11 hours ago) [-]
5% out of 100% on social outcast lmao.
Its confirmed this is also the weeb hating board okay
#341068 to #341067 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
>5% out of 100% on social outcast lmao.
What the fuck does this even mean?
User avatar #341069 to #341068 - misticalz (11 hours ago) [-]
>le green text man
U sure u aint an outcast.
Im sayin I'm not a social outcast bud
#341070 to #341069 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
Its an easy way of quoting what you said. Is there some social outcast test you take or some shit? You're not even making sense.
A normal person sees this video and thinks "Wow what losers" and goes about their day.
The social outcast you sees the video and gets angry. "How dare someone have different hobbies than mine? Two people like to cosplay and have poor elf esteem? Weebs are all losers!" you cry, and proceed to post this video on hating because you need other people to feel good about yourself. That's not even mentioning your all caps sperglord comment and the fact that you actually type "hahaha". Are you legit retarded? Unable to face the fact that you're an ugly, acne-ridden loser, you start calling me an outcast even though I've done nothing to suggest that.
"lmao XD" are you 12?
User avatar #341071 to #341070 - misticalz (11 hours ago) [-]
You think im angry holy shit you just wrote a wall of text to argue with me.
#341074 to #341071 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
Aaaaand the classic adage of the retard. "Muh wall of text". If you can't read more than a couple sentences you're kind of proving my point.
"M-m-muh you must be angry not me! Its impossible for two people to be angry at da same time massah!"
Real talk, are you a nigger?
User avatar #341075 to #341074 - misticalz (10 hours ago) [-]
No I read it all bud, calm down.

No I'm not a nigger lmao
#341159 to #341075 - Womens Study Major (9 hours ago) [-]
different anon, while I agree that weebs are stupid and a weeb doing any weeb related activity should be laughed at, you can't argue for shit. And reading through this thread I can conclude your a cunt
User avatar #341405 to #341159 - misticalz (5 hours ago) [-]
I am a cunt lol
#341081 to #341075 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
Aight we cool then.
#341093 to #341089 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
What the fuck are you saying?
User avatar #341095 to #341093 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
You just seem retardly mad at misticalz.
#341098 to #341095 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
I'm "retardly mad" at anyone who acts like a pretentious idiot.
He never answered what 5% out of 100% meant.
#341062 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
got too much homework for an ELA 12 class, a 30pt. assignment that will be the usual until we finish a play. I'm not one to whine (probably a lie), but when you have to: identify all 5 characters, discuss two conflicts, explain the time place and use of props along with learning about the characters from stage directions, explain two examples that show tone of the scene, and relate it to a poem that was right before you read the dang play, and then have to give and example of 5 drama terms, AND have to cite ALL OF THAT in the book FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL THING STATED ABOVE, I will not be a happy camper. I'm not wrong, am I?
User avatar #341049 - wallbuilder (11 hours ago) [-]
And once again the unknown problems with my computer vanish without a trace.
Periodical whore.
User avatar #341096 to #341049 - thegrohltroll (10 hours ago) [-]
At least they vanish
User avatar #341550 to #341096 - wallbuilder (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah... but you can't cure for good what isn't there.
User avatar #341048 - trolljunkusa ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
I thought this was the best board to put this

I thought this whole SJW thing was overplayed and exaggerated a bunch but last night after a concert I was in subway and this chick didn't want to pay for her meal so she tried to get the cashier arrested for assaulting her and ended up getting arrested herself
User avatar #341063 to #341048 - Shiny (11 hours ago) [-]
Homely lesbians on Tumblr did not invent being an asshole to others in public.
User avatar #341053 to #341048 - wallbuilder (11 hours ago) [-]
Was she dissatisfied with the product(most likely lying, but an excuse at least)? Or was it just like "Yeah, rules don't apply to me so fuck off."
User avatar #341054 to #341053 - trolljunkusa ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
She was (assumed) drunk so "Yeah, rules don't apply to me so fuck off"
User avatar #341055 to #341054 - wallbuilder (11 hours ago) [-]
She should probably consider, then apply, suicide.
User avatar #341056 to #341055 - trolljunkusa ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
I agree
#341034 - Womens Study Major (12 hours ago) [-]
How most people don't understand that "liberal arts" is essentially civics.
User avatar #341038 to #341034 - princessren (12 hours ago) [-]
but it has the word liberal in it so it must be bad
#341044 to #341038 - Womens Study Major (12 hours ago) [-]
Well of course, no matter what liberal = bad and conservative = good
#341012 - megavoir (13 hours ago) [-]
>No save after Rayquaza, 15 minute ish scene, immediatly into Deoxys fight, one shot the fucker.
It's fine, game, I didn't want it anyway.
User avatar #341073 to #341012 - foreveranonymous (10 hours ago) [-]
How shitty is the game?
User avatar #341084 to #341073 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
Aside from what they did to Mauville, and the stupidly long scenes following the main legendary captures, Everything is just how I like it. I only ended up catching 7 pokemon along the way, which felt weird. Sneaking is neat, useless, but neat. Aqua and Magma members are really cool characters now, instead of copy and paste of the other teams. The presentation of Steven as champion still got me hype, even knowing it was him. Soaring is fun as hell, negates the need for a pokemon with Fly. Getting Lati@s early was kind of fucked, but that was alright. Pokemon you get while sneaking can have hidden abilities or egg moves, my first capture was a Fire Fang poochyeana (not sure if that's a set thing), so that was fun. Contests are back to the good old days, when they were fun. Cosplay pikachu isn't overpowered, abeit having Lightning Rod and getting it right before the electric gym was retardedly fun. Getting Johto, Unova, and Sinnoh starters was a pleasant, and very humorous, surprise. The hints of romantic interest with the rival was neat, quite funny. The "coming soon" sign on a statue of the battle tower kind of hints at DLC, paid for or not, I'll probably get it since lack of battle frontier makes lil suzie sad. Actual interaction between Mom and Norman was cool, unnessesary, but cool. The Delta episode was a fun little extra, Zinna was a neat character, abiet dull backstory. The Deoxys showing up was an interesting addition, something I didn't expect. Fleshed out Aqua/Magma even more, hinted at Romance between Archie and Sully, and I presume it would do the same for Maxie and Courtney. There was a lot of strange romantic hinting in these games, I guess trumpets and oceans really get to japan. New megas are cool, however I never really used any of them, except the event Metagross. Over all, improvement upon the originals, 4th generation and beyond's battle system was really needed here. Visually better than X and Y, uses 3D space better. 8th Gym actually stumpted me
User avatar #341103 to #341084 - awesomerninjathing (10 hours ago) [-]
wait what, only 7 pokemon? is that personal choice or like could you just not?

can you sneak past trainers?

can you soar from the start?
User avatar #341105 to #341103 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
I just didn't feel the need.

Yes. Turning trainers will catch you if you run behind them/at the sides. Sneaking will not get you caught.

No. Upon catching Lati@s you can, which is after 5th gym.
User avatar #341106 to #341105 - awesomerninjathing (10 hours ago) [-]
so theoretically you could do a self-imposed challenge of getting through the game by sneaking past every trainer?
User avatar #341107 to #341106 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
Some are looking in directions so you can't sneak past.
User avatar #341086 to #341084 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
since it used 3D movement and I didn't realize since X and Y's lack of use of it. Every other gym puzzle is basically the same.

I haven't wrote this much since I expressed my displeasure for the word "Wednesday".
User avatar #341097 to #341086 - foreveranonymous (10 hours ago) [-]
Would you say it's better than the original?
I'll be honest, I fucking hated Pokemon Emerald. I hated everything about it, top to bottom. I'm not even sure if I'm going to give ORAS a shot for "redemption", hence my questions
User avatar #341099 to #341097 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I guess.
Emerald had the shit 8th gym leader and the shit champion. And that weird guy Seth following you all the time about the frontier. Juggling 2 evil tems was a no-no, and their motives were super retarded then (It still is, but they realize how badly they fucked up this time)
User avatar #341037 to #341012 - cognosceteipsum (12 hours ago) [-]
What game?
User avatar #341039 to #341037 - megavoir (12 hours ago) [-]
OR/AS
User avatar #341050 to #341039 - ferrettamer (11 hours ago) [-]
which one tho, that's 2 seperate games
User avatar #341052 to #341050 - megavoir (11 hours ago) [-]
they both have it though
User avatar #341058 to #341052 - ferrettamer (11 hours ago) [-]
but do they both have you playing it
User avatar #341059 to #341058 - megavoir (11 hours ago) [-]
Fair enough.
AS
User avatar #341060 to #341059 - ferrettamer (11 hours ago) [-]
Do they both have Groudon and Kyogre, or does AS only have Kyogre and OR only have Groudon
User avatar #341061 to #341060 - megavoir (11 hours ago) [-]
version exclusives
User avatar #341047 to #341039 - cognosceteipsum (12 hours ago) [-]
Deoxys fight?!
User avatar #341009 - alexanderburns (13 hours ago) [-]
gay neet lolicons like adunsaveme
User avatar #341027 to #341009 - princessren (12 hours ago) [-]
how can they be a lolicon and gay?
User avatar #341030 to #341027 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Shotacon, my dear friend.
Shotacon.
#341031 to #341030 - princessren (12 hours ago) [-]
but shotacon =/= lolicon
I know, I am a weeb
#341033 to #341031 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
I am also weeb.
If the shota is trappish enough, it counts.
Trust me I'm gay science.
User avatar #341040 to #341033 - chitoge (12 hours ago) [-]
I thought it was like rectrangles and squares
shota is always technically loli but loli isn't always shota
User avatar #341042 to #341040 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
No, loli is girls, and shota is boys. But I like the way you think, we should find a term to encompass both.
User avatar #341043 to #341042 - chitoge (12 hours ago) [-]
"pedophillia"
User avatar #341046 to #341043 - semenslurpinglily ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Perfect.
User avatar #341028 to #341027 - alexanderburns (12 hours ago) [-]
ask them
#340987 - babybeel (13 hours ago) [-]
People who say their life is ruined because of a tv series.
People who say they have nothing to live for because they finished a series.
People who say they want to die because of something midly sad in a series.
"Finish show contemplate lyf ;_____;"
FMAdog.jpeg WHY DISSSS?!!?!?!?

Go outside
Stop being fucking pathetic
Get a hobby.
#341001 to #340987 - volero (13 hours ago) [-]
But what if their hobby is watching TV series.
User avatar #341022 to #341001 - furiousmarshmellow (13 hours ago) [-]
Then they need a life.
#341006 to #341001 - babybeel (13 hours ago) [-]
Then they can find a new one.
Then they can find a new one.
User avatar #341007 to #341006 - babybeel (13 hours ago) [-]
Series I mean.
User avatar #341005 to #341001 - nefarian (13 hours ago) [-]
Don't dedicate your whole life to it when you know it's gonna be a short hobby.
#340989 to #340987 - princessren (13 hours ago) [-]
>people who obviously don;t understand how hyperbole is used in the english language
User avatar #340994 to #340989 - babybeel (13 hours ago) [-]
Except that doesn't mean I can't find those quotes annoying when they're used a lot.
Except I know people who do mean it.
k
#340986 - princessren (13 hours ago) [-]
on Zoey 101 they have this whole thing where Chase moves to England or whatever maybe the actor wanted to do other projects I dunno so of course they have to wrap up his whole "I love Zoey thing" and zoey is like "omg I love you 2" so they try and long distance date and then they are like "yeah we should just wait until I move back to America"
but then she gets together with some blonde haired pretty boy an episode later
like no wonder you got teen pregnant you whore!!
User avatar #341166 to #340986 - thesoulless (9 hours ago) [-]
I thought she moved to England to attend that other school, and then she comes back at the and of the arc?
User avatar #341182 to #341166 - princessren (8 hours ago) [-]
yeah but then he moved there because he just had to be with a girl he isn't even dating
#340996 to #340986 - Womens Study Major (13 hours ago) [-]
i could never watch zoey 101 for more than ten minutes without being bored to sleep but that candy bar episode was pretty good haha
User avatar #340999 to #340996 - princessren (13 hours ago) [-]
Zoey 101 was pretty meh, but I watched it anyways
#340990 to #340986 - babybeel (13 hours ago) [-]
Just like a lot of real teenagers I guess.
Just like a lot of real teenagers I guess.
User avatar #340988 to #340986 - alexanderburns (13 hours ago) [-]
Quite possibly the gayest hate ever posted
User avatar #340991 to #340988 - princessren (13 hours ago) [-]
I know, but it always made me mad
User avatar #340995 to #340991 - alexanderburns (13 hours ago) [-]
I never watched Zoey 101 because I thought it was gay
#340972 - furiousmarshmellow (14 hours ago) [-]
When your comment on a post becomes the most controversial.
User avatar #341057 to #340972 - wallbuilder (11 hours ago) [-]
I like that. Talking is good.
#340964 - plumpbooty (16 hours ago) [-]
Yeah sure, getting shamed by TEH EBUL PAYTREEARKEY!!! totally justifies shoving your baby down a hole to rot just because he was male. Good thinking there, infanticide enabler. So liberal and tolerant!
User avatar #340965 to #340964 - volero (16 hours ago) [-]
Easy solution? Keep your legs closed.
User avatar #340993 to #340965 - jonglio (13 hours ago) [-]
damn you cool
User avatar #341004 to #340993 - volero (13 hours ago) [-]
If you're mature enough to have sex, you're mature enough to face the consequences of your actions.
#341011 to #341004 - Womens Study Major (13 hours ago) [-]
Would you really want a child raised by a parent who feels like they're being forced to take care of them?

We already have enough shitty parents raising kids and it's not like we need anymore.
#340997 to #340993 - Womens Study Major (13 hours ago) [-]
thanks
User avatar #340959 - finblob (17 hours ago) [-]
>spent 4 months hyping Dragon Age Inquisition
>21st November, it's released
>not enough xbox storage to play it
>order new hard drive
>it arrives
>it's broken
>order another hard drive
let's hope this time it works
User avatar #340998 to #340959 - alexanderburns (13 hours ago) [-]