hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#352447 - megavoir (10 hours ago) [-]
nigger nigger nigger poop poop poop
#352443 - lulzformalaysiaair (10 hours ago) [-]
Today my nigger came out with "Yo mo like whitey den a brotha"

Like shit, that's the shittiest thing you could ever tell a nigga and you decided to say it during Christmas dinner.

I'm really glad that fat nigger is only living with us during Christmas and I can't wait for him to go back to ferguson in his 1 room apartement.
#352433 - rebornpooper (11 hours ago) [-]
Today my poop came out with "You're more like the poop than a pooper."

Like seriously, that's the poopiest thing you could ever poop to poop, and you decided to poop during Christmas dinner.

I'm really glad the fat bitch is only pooping with us during Poop and I can't poop for poop to go back to her poop crack.
User avatar #352431 - stutterguy (11 hours ago) [-]
Today my sister came out with "You're more like the help than a brother."

Like seriously, that's the shittest thing you could ever say to me, and you decided to say it during Christmas dinner.

I'm really glad the fat bitch is only living with us during Christmas and I can't wait for her to go back to her crack den flat.
#352436 to #352431 - epicscorpion (11 hours ago) [-]
"the help"?
User avatar #352437 to #352436 - stutterguy (11 hours ago) [-]
I think she was basically saying I was more like a butler, than a brother.
#352430 - rebornpooper (11 hours ago) [-]
Poop.

We're turning into a pooping poop. If we weren't poop already.
#352422 - furiousmarshmellow (12 hours ago) [-]
Yep.

We're turning into a shitposting board.  If we weren't one already.
Yep.

We're turning into a shitposting board. If we weren't one already.
User avatar #352428 to #352422 - majormayor (12 hours ago) [-]
If it weren't for so many of us spending so much time here it wouldn't be so bad.
User avatar #352423 to #352422 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
we've been one for over a year now come on
User avatar #352424 to #352423 - furiousmarshmellow (12 hours ago) [-]
Not to the point of poop and nigger.
User avatar #352426 to #352424 - freedomreturns (12 hours ago) [-]
They're being seasonally retarded.
Retarding in the New Year.
Retarded Christmas to you.
It'll stop eventually.
User avatar #352425 to #352424 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
this isn't really anything compared to the summer of last year

the great spam of infamoustrapper
User avatar #352441 to #352425 - rokkarokkaali (10 hours ago) [-]
Hopefully they all pull a trapper and off themselves too
#352459 to #352441 - rebornpooper (9 hours ago) [-]
Not if I kill you first fgt.
User avatar #352444 to #352441 - lulzformalaysiaair (10 hours ago) [-]
Dood wtf. That's not funny.
User avatar #352434 to #352425 - leonhardt (11 hours ago) [-]
And don't clavats autism explosion
User avatar #352435 to #352434 - shibe ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
i wont
User avatar #352438 to #352435 - leonhardt (11 hours ago) [-]
Forget, I mean
User avatar #352427 to #352425 - freedomreturns (12 hours ago) [-]
He's spamming heaven now.
#352440 to #352427 - anonymous (10 hours ago) [-]
heaven isnt real you dumb fuck
User avatar #352442 to #352440 - freedomreturns (10 hours ago) [-]
You're not real, you dumb fuck.
#352421 - teotrixie (12 hours ago) [-]
Everypony, Merry Trixmas! From the real Trxie!
User avatar #352429 to #352421 - trixiepony (12 hours ago) [-]
Trixie doubts you even had that picture saved before she first posted it.
#352415 - lulzformalaysiaair (12 hours ago) [-]
My nigger becomes the biggest chimp during christmas, if I show any sign of wealth or not being the poorest fucking nigger, she'll go into the full "YOU GOT SOME MUCH WHITE PRIVILEGE!". her idea of making me into a nigger is taking all my wealth to make it better for her

fuck off nigger
User avatar #352414 - teoyuppie (12 hours ago) [-]
Yuppie Rap
My sister becomes the biggest peasant during christmas, if I show any sign of not being the poorest peasant around, she'll go into the full "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PRIVILEGED YUPPIE?". her idea of making me enjoy something that's not a part of the yuppie way is to make it worse for her.

fuck off you basic peasant.
#352413 - trixiepony (12 hours ago) [-]
Since many of you probably did not see this at the time Trixie posted this, she will post it again.
User avatar #352439 to #352413 - EdwardNigma (11 hours ago) [-]
"Should I spend my time with my family, or shitpost ponies?"
The tough questions.
User avatar #352449 to #352439 - trixiepony (10 hours ago) [-]
Trixie knows not what you are talking about, it is 10:00 PM where she, most of her family is sleeping.
This is also the first post she's made today.
User avatar #352451 to #352449 - EdwardNigma (10 hours ago) [-]
>Christmas Day
>Bed at 10 PM
>Not gettin' drunk
#352460 to #352451 - rebornpooper (9 hours ago) [-]
Trixie's not old enough to legally drink, fgt.
User avatar #352417 to #352413 - rokkarokkaali (12 hours ago) [-]
Trixie pony please have my babies.
User avatar #352419 to #352417 - trixiepony (12 hours ago) [-]
Trixie will do no such thing.
User avatar #352432 to #352419 - rokkarokkaali (11 hours ago) [-]
How will your name pass down for generations to come if you don't.
#352412 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
#352409 - lulzformalaysiaair (13 hours ago) [-]
My sister becomes the biggest nigger during christmas, if I show any sign of not being a nigger, she'll go into the full "YOU RACIST HE DIDNT DO NUFFIN". her idea of Christmas is praising Michael brown

fuck off nigger.
#352407 - rebornpooper (13 hours ago) [-]
My poop becomes the biggest poop during poop, if I poop any poop of not pooping the poopiest poop around, she'll go into the full "WHY DO YOU RUIN POOP?". her poop of making me poop poop I no longer poop is to make it worse for me.

poop off.
#352406 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
My sister becomes the biggest bitch during christmas, if I show any sign of not being the happiest idiot around, she'll go into the full "WHY DO YOU RUIN CHRISTMAS?".  her idea of making me enjoy something I no longer like is to make it worse for me.

fuck off.
My sister becomes the biggest bitch during christmas, if I show any sign of not being the happiest idiot around, she'll go into the full "WHY DO YOU RUIN CHRISTMAS?". her idea of making me enjoy something I no longer like is to make it worse for me.

fuck off.
#352404 - rebornpooper (13 hours ago) [-]
>Pooping to be poop on Poopchat
>Girl starts pooping poop about Poop because of how he pooped poop in the poop movies.

Poop, poop. Poop is so far from what the Poop were actually like, it poops.
#352420 to #352404 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
I feel special.
#352411 to #352404 - lulzformalaysiaair (13 hours ago) [-]
>Pretending to be a nigger on tinychat
>other niggers start talking shit about nigger because of how niggery he is

shit, nigger. Nigger is so far from what niggery is that actually like, it nigs.
#352410 to #352404 - lulzformalaysiaair has deleted their comment [-]
#352403 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
>Pretending to be Odin on Shamchat
>Girl starts talking shit about Odin because of how he treated Loki in the marvel movies.

Shit, bitch. Marvel is so far from what the Aesir were actually like, it hurts.
User avatar #352405 to #352403 - freedomreturns (13 hours ago) [-]
Everytime I roll up Loki I dive into the story of him getting fucked by a horse and having an 8 legged horse kid.
#352402 - rebornpooper (13 hours ago) [-]
Poo pooper poo. i poop poops who poop such big things like poops or poop. We already poop pooping of small poops but still poops poop the poop that the poop is too fucking small. i really fucking poop poop poops.
User avatar #352401 - ferrettamer (13 hours ago) [-]
I hate how my "friends" (in quotes cause 2 of them I don't really like and ore just tolerate them) want me to go out for dinner with them. It's fucking Christmas nigga. I know I dislike Christmas, and I'm not really a "family person" but I'm not just going to peace on dinner like a dumbfuck.
#352396 - lulzformalaysiaair (14 hours ago) [-]
Boo nigger boo. i hate niggers who steal such big things like cars or granite. We already tolerate stealing of small things but still niggers bring up the fact that the welfare is too fucking small. i really fucking hate nigger kids.
#352398 to #352396 - epicscorpion (13 hours ago) [-]
these memes are getting double dank

your memes are memeing in upon themselves

god help us all
User avatar #352399 to #352398 - lulzformalaysiaair (13 hours ago) [-]
these niggers are getting double chimp

these chimps are chimping upon themselves

god help us all