Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Highest Rated Newest
auto-refresh every 1 2 3 5 seconds


Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #322906 - fishinyourface (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't like sandwiches with butter instead of mayo or some other sauce....
User avatar #322900 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
also it is really annoying when you have to keep pulling up your socks because they keep slowly sliding down my knee
#322928 to #322900 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
hot!
you've started wearing knee socks
good tranny meme, friend!
#322929 to #322928 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
the praise feels even better coming from you
the praise feels even better coming from you
User avatar #322937 to #322929 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
do they make you feel pretty? just like a lady?
User avatar #322938 to #322937 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
yes, vowel-senpai
User avatar #322939 to #322938 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
hey can we internet rp just like you and dumerveil used to? I really want a tranny internet girlfriend
#322940 to #322939 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
i'm spoken for
User avatar #322941 to #322940 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
lol by whom?
#322942 to #322941 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
see? you don't even know anything about me   
why would I ever be your Internet tranny gf?
see? you don't even know anything about me
why would I ever be your Internet tranny gf?
User avatar #322943 to #322942 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
alexanderburns
you gay little fag boy I knew there was something going on between you two
User avatar #322945 to #322943 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
wrong faggot, retard
User avatar #322952 to #322945 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
stop protecting your lover and tell me who he's dating? I'm assuming dumberveil still
0
#322950 to #322945 - aoeui has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #322948 to #322945 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
*so
#322947 to #322945 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
you....RenxAlex...not OTP?
you....RenxAlex...not OTP?
User avatar #322962 to #322947 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
ren it's dumberveil right?
User avatar #322963 to #322962 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
no, this is patrick
User avatar #322964 to #322963 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
dodging the point like a sneaky jew. I see
User avatar #322949 to #322947 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
2cool4u
User avatar #322953 to #322951 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Plus you didn't show your face in tinychat, so that makes you worse than demonchin and fatladymedusa
User avatar #322954 to #322953 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't has webcam
User avatar #322956 to #322954 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
that's what they all say
User avatar #322961 to #322956 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
because it's a guy

he doesnt want to show you his masculine face lol
User avatar #322946 to #322945 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
who is it then?
User avatar #322911 to #322900 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
That usually means they're not the right size.
User avatar #322914 to #322911 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
socks have sizes?
User avatar #322917 to #322914 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeas and no. They're usually one-size. But one company's one-size is usually different from another's one-size.
User avatar #322921 to #322917 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
well they aren't mine so I dunno
User avatar #322901 to #322900 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Why are you wearing Knee high socks
User avatar #322902 to #322901 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
because I fond some in the sock basket a couple days ago and it feels too good to stop
#322898 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
while I appreciate the technology, google glasses look really really dumb and unnecessary.
User avatar #322845 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
The last 2 nights I got randomly ravenously hungry, like, painfully so. Tonight when I cooked some pasta I immediately stopped being hungry, naturally. This is annoying.
User avatar #322848 to #322845 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Eat it anyway. It's pasta.
User avatar #322852 to #322848 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
What? But why? I cooked it and used shitty sauce so it's all dry...
User avatar #322856 to #322852 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Because pasta is best food group.
User avatar #322859 to #322856 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
But filling and carbs.
User avatar #322890 to #322859 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't know what those are. Eat pasta, run the fat off, then eat more pasta.
User avatar #322895 to #322890 - nefarian ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Carb is bad, mmkay
User avatar #322897 to #322895 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I know some people that are pretty passionate about nutrition and a lot of them are all like "All hail the carb". And a couple of girls I know that work modelling eat pasta on a regular basis. But I dunno, maybe they're all dumb. I don't get nutrition, I try to eat an apple everyday and drink water.
User avatar #322891 to #322890 - fishinyourface (09/25/2014) [-]
you sound pretty serious about pasta
User avatar #322896 to #322891 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Pasta is everything that's beautiful in the world. It's also great to cook for a lazy person.
User avatar #322905 to #322896 - fishinyourface (09/25/2014) [-]
won't argue with you there
User avatar #322849 to #322839 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Not that I cared much for it, but we all knew this was coming, right?
User avatar #322853 to #322849 - thegrohltroll (09/25/2014) [-]
I knew it would be pg 13 before seeing the footage. After I saw it, I changed my mind' I thought maybe they'll do an R rated version.
It's really misleading when you put out a footage then delete some of the things in it to put it in the final version.
User avatar #322857 to #322853 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Maybe it's my cynicism speaking but I was convinced they wouldn't make a mainstream superhero movie to which teens couldn't enter.
User avatar #322984 to #322857 - bladeboy (09/25/2014) [-]
17-19 is teens you big dummy
User avatar #322860 to #322857 - thegrohltroll (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeah
I had false hopes i guess
User avatar #322840 to #322839 - bladeboy (09/25/2014) [-]
Please don't be true
User avatar #322846 to #322840 - thegrohltroll (09/25/2014) [-]
I hope it's just false news.
#322838 - tvfreakuk (09/25/2014) [-]
The realisation of the magnitude of dissertation has come crashing down upon me like a ton of bricks.   
On one hand, I know that it's going to be somewhat fun and enjoyable because I'm working with people I like and we all know what roles we want (so no arguments over who is going to do what as tends to happen)   
But it's just going to take up a lot of my time and energy and even if it is fun, it's going to be difficult.   
   
ALSO, stories my lecturer told us about people from previous years:   
> One group needed to put a light on a roof, and needed someone to stand there to hold it   
> Guy and light crashed through the roof and it's costing the uni a couple thousand to repair   
   
> People taking different modes of transport to location for filming (director driving all equipment, other people in other cars, and producer and two actors on a bus)   
> Producer doesn't like one of the actors (had an argument about something)   
> Actor that the producer doesn't like falls asleep on bus   
> Thinks it'll be funny to leave them on the bus   
> Almost ruined their whole production because the actor was pissed and they also missed that day of filming   
I swear to fucking christ if anyone does something like that on our film I will fucking murder them to death. To death, I tell you!   
   
There is just a lot of things that could go possibly go wrong...   
   
Also what's up with FJ? It keeps logging me out randomly
The realisation of the magnitude of dissertation has come crashing down upon me like a ton of bricks.
On one hand, I know that it's going to be somewhat fun and enjoyable because I'm working with people I like and we all know what roles we want (so no arguments over who is going to do what as tends to happen)
But it's just going to take up a lot of my time and energy and even if it is fun, it's going to be difficult.

ALSO, stories my lecturer told us about people from previous years:
> One group needed to put a light on a roof, and needed someone to stand there to hold it
> Guy and light crashed through the roof and it's costing the uni a couple thousand to repair

> People taking different modes of transport to location for filming (director driving all equipment, other people in other cars, and producer and two actors on a bus)
> Producer doesn't like one of the actors (had an argument about something)
> Actor that the producer doesn't like falls asleep on bus
> Thinks it'll be funny to leave them on the bus
> Almost ruined their whole production because the actor was pissed and they also missed that day of filming
I swear to fucking christ if anyone does something like that on our film I will fucking murder them to death. To death, I tell you!

There is just a lot of things that could go possibly go wrong...

Also what's up with FJ? It keeps logging me out randomly
#322862 to #322838 - awcrap (09/25/2014) [-]
"POP, POP"
-Magnitude
User avatar #322918 to #322862 - tvfreakuk (09/25/2014) [-]
I too like Community
User avatar #322837 - leonhardt (09/25/2014) [-]
Also goddamn, FJ, fuck up harder.
#322836 - leonhardt (09/25/2014) [-]
>Some fucktard is raging at me
>Tries to argue
>I get up to go do something i.e. food
>Come back several minutes later
>Multiple replies
>"Lol did I scare you off?"
>"Lol what's wrong, run out of argument?"

Fuck these people
User avatar #322892 to #322836 - fishinyourface (09/25/2014) [-]
lol that's pretty sad
0
#322835 - leonhardt has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #322825 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I wish my socks weren't so itchy
#322930 to #322825 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
another sock meme!
fabulous princeren at it again making comedy gold for us all
User avatar #322931 to #322930 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
jesus was white
I am offense
User avatar #322936 to #322931 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
black jesus is a contradiction just like a lady boy, just like you
User avatar #322893 to #322825 - fishinyourface (09/25/2014) [-]
you need silkier socks
User avatar #322894 to #322893 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't know what they are made of
User avatar #322874 to #322825 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
foot fetish boner activate
#322876 to #322874 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
you are just trying to instigate that anon now aren't you
User avatar #322878 to #322876 - alexanderburns ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
bitch, I might be
User avatar #322828 to #322825 - jadewest (09/25/2014) [-]
get good socks then
User avatar #322829 to #322828 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I'll have you know these socks are god-tier
User avatar #322830 to #322829 - jadewest (09/25/2014) [-]
how can they be good tier if they are itchy
User avatar #322831 to #322830 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
because they look super cute
#thepriceofbeauty
#322801 - zoopityzop (09/25/2014) [-]
I know "anime belongs in the trash" is mainly for comedy, I get that.
And even I really like some anime, like FMA:B, Darker Than Black, probably some other entry level garbage.
But god dammit japan, you have a stunning tendency to write horrible main characters. Side characters can range from amazing to terrible, but most of the time, the main character is the weakest link in the story and that is a huge problem.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is the easiest example, as most people will express how Shinji is a pussy. He's not all bad, he has his moments, but he's mostly a crybaby. Another example I can say, and I know people will disagree, is the Monogatari's main, Araragi, is one of the most uninteresting characters I've ever seen, which really sucks because everything else about the series was fine when I watched it (although didn't finish it).
The worst part is how similar these mains tend to be, although the examples I said aren't similar at all. Most mains will be reluctant to go on some adventure, suffer some loss that'll cripple them for half an episode, maybe cry a few times while they tell their backstory, and of course- fall in love with the female lead.
I can understand if a story is following an uninteresting guy to express how interesting the rest of the characters are, but let's face it, most of the time that's not the case.
Just to help get my point, some main characters I really enjoy in anime and Japanese writing are Asura, from Asura's Wrath, Hei from Darker Than Black, and Dingo from Zone Of The Enders.

/rant
tl;dr fuck anime main characters
User avatar #323024 to #322801 - dalokan (09/25/2014) [-]
lol you missed the point of evangelion
User avatar #322932 to #322801 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
shinji's like 14 who grew up with no dad or mom, of course he would be a pussy
#322909 to #322801 - donated ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Goes into some of their games aswell. Final Fantasy has a few good examples of a Blond Bitch.
User avatar #322899 to #322801 - christmouth (09/25/2014) [-]
I think that Aararararagi is fine. Did you watch the whole series?

"I can understand if a story is following an uninteresting guy to express how interesting the rest of the characters are, but let's face it, most of the time that's not the case. "

Doesn't this apply to Araragi?
User avatar #322851 to #322801 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
Shinji was a fucking great character. Was he a faggot bitch? Yes. But he felt like a far more real and fleshed out character than the vast majority of others.
In media, a good character doesn't have to be one you like. Take the king of cunts, Joffrey, from Game of Thrones(If you are familiar with that). He was a fucking great character but damn did we love seeing him die. S'pose he's not comparable since he's not an MC but the point still stands - MC's don't need to be alpha/swag super cool interesting kwikscope, sometimes their inadequecy is what makes them unique. Also, don't see your point with Araragi. He seems quite atypical to be honest, all Monogatari characters are.
User avatar #322863 to #322851 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
The thing about Joffrey is that I actually started to feel guilty after his death. He was a shit sure, but from his perspective he was acting like he though a king should. I mean his mom spoils him while his dad does little more than smack him around every once in a while. GRRM made us all root for a child's death.
User avatar #322873 to #322863 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
Eh. He was a sociopath. He didn't just do those things, he enjoyed them.
User avatar #322875 to #322873 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Nah I get that. He was definitely a cunt but I still feel like he couldn't help it.
User avatar #322877 to #322875 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
Well, no more than any criminal or other person can help their actions.
User avatar #322879 to #322877 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Most people aren't brought up being told the world is their enemy and then made King.
User avatar #322881 to #322879 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
You're a filthy Joffrey enabler, aren't you?
User avatar #322882 to #322881 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Yes. His actions are very important to the story.
User avatar #322883 to #322882 - wallbuilder (09/25/2014) [-]
No doubt.
User avatar #322847 to #322801 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Eeeeeeeeeeeh. I'm not a fan of japanese cartoons myself. I think they tend to have a ton of narrative problems even among the best of them. But Shinji being a fucking waste of human space is part of Evangelion's interesting yet stupidly clumsily delivered point. He sees himself as pathetic and worthless because his father left him, and so he thinks everyone sees him as that. And so he continuously collapses under this pressure he's made up by himself because he cannot be himself in a relationship, he cannot be his own man, he is always stuck trying to be and please others' conception of himself. In the end he's still fucking annoying, but that's mainly because Evangelion really really sucks at storytelling than because he's a pussy.
User avatar #322861 to #322847 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
I thought the point of Shinji being a pussy is he deals with depression and shit the whole series, and then when the whole instrumentality project thingy goes through he decided to go against it even though people are shitty to him. Something about the human spirit.
I don't know I get Shinji is a bitch but before I watched any episodes everyone painted it out to be like his father made him this giant kick ass robot and shit. Its not like Shinji just randomly turns into a cry baby, nigga has a good reason.
User avatar #322864 to #322861 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeah, he's depressed, but that's because of what cited above. Eva is all about depression, sure, but depression because of relationships. That's kinda the central theme, I mean, Gendo is pretty damn pleased being a bastard, but his problems also deal with his isolation and his manipulation of the world around him. That's why Shinji and the two girls get picked up to pilot the robots. Their personal isolation from others is so godlike that they can pilot the robots and generate those shields to protect them from dying. Those energy shields symbolise their personal walls with people. That's why Rei gets killed just as she starts to open up.
User avatar #322866 to #322864 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Yea the AT field thingy.
I only watched an explanation of the story and then the first 3 episodes or so, but I never hated Shinji. I'd be pretty depressed too man.
User avatar #322869 to #322866 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
He's not that shit early on. He gets really fucking unbearable somewhere in the middle, though.
Also fuck that. I tried to burn my father's house, dude. If he shows up and tells me "go pilot a giant robot and live with this single 30 something" I'd be so down for that that I would practically be in the centre of the earth. Granted, I never felt abandoned by him so much as I think he was an ass hole to my brother and sister, so there's that.
User avatar #322871 to #322869 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
All I can remember is him like repeating "Center on the target. Pull the trigger."
Doesn't he feel pain when the EVA units are damaged? I seem to recall his arm being hurt in the first fight.
And well that's how you'd feel, but Shinji is finally like "Maybe daddy loves me!" and his dad is just kind of like "Fuck you pilot the robot and take on the burden of saving the entire world." Also the whole syncing up process with the EVA units seems sort of traumatic.
User avatar #322880 to #322871 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeah, yeah. Still. Shinji is such a whiny fuck. He's never anything but silent, or crying, or complaining. He only smiles like thrice in the middle when he wants to get into the redhead's pants and then like thrice at the end. Kinda hard to buy into the despair when there's nothing but despair. It's like getting punched in the face after you've been on fire for the last hour; you're just numb. It also doesn't help the way in which he deals with shit, which is remaining silent and listening to Nirvana or whatever the fuck. That's the way real people do it, but most of the ways real people do things don't work for stories.
User avatar #322884 to #322880 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
I guessssss
User avatar #322885 to #322884 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
You said you didn't finish Evangelion, right?
User avatar #322887 to #322886 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeah. If Shinji could have worked in any series it wasn't EVA. Because the budget cuts leave you with around 3 minutes in each episode in which nothing happens. Zero animation. They reuse the same two frames for minutes. And then you get the scenes in which Shinji just stays still listening to his walkman. It makes up for a very frustrating experience later on.
User avatar #322865 to #322864 - Rei (09/25/2014) [-]
Well they aren't really energy shields, it's a psychological barrier projected in physical space.
User avatar #322867 to #322865 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Semantics. They're orange and go phseeesh. I call that an energy shield.
User avatar #322868 to #322867 - Rei (09/25/2014) [-]
Except they don't rely on a power source
User avatar #322870 to #322868 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Didn't the robots need to be plugged in? I remember there being a whole episode with them carrying cables around and shit.
User avatar #322888 to #322870 - Rei (09/25/2014) [-]
The power was to control the restrictive armour to allow them to be controlled. Them not working on a power source is a failsafe to allow them to be controlled. But note Evangelion 1 did function without any power source several times in the series.
User avatar #322889 to #322888 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Energy shields. I refuse to get sucked down the nomenclature hole.
User avatar #322872 to #322870 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
They get like 5 mins of power when not plugged in, but that's besides the point right? I thought they had to be plugged in cause the EVA units were actual living things that they didn't want moving on their own.
User avatar #322850 to #322847 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
that's...kinda sad
User avatar #322854 to #322850 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Shinji?
User avatar #322855 to #322854 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
mhm
User avatar #322858 to #322855 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yeah, I guess. He spends the entire series in a nigh-catatonic state listening to his tapes, so you end up more loathing him than sympathising with him.
User avatar #322832 to #322801 - josuke (09/25/2014) [-]
I still suggest Jojo and Tiger and Bunny to you Zoops
User avatar #322819 to #322801 - doctordalek ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I hate formulaic anything, whether it be anime or movies or whatever. I like characters that do unique things and act like their own individual personalities. Not boring stereotypes.
User avatar #322821 to #322819 - zoopityzop (09/25/2014) [-]
Basically this
#322816 to #322801 - therealfishyxander (09/25/2014) [-]
watch better anime
User avatar #322817 to #322816 - zoopityzop (09/25/2014) [-]
REAAAAAAAAALLY?
User avatar #322820 to #322817 - misakacat (09/25/2014) [-]
Do it
Watch Nazo no kanojo X
User avatar #322818 to #322817 - therealfishyxander (09/25/2014) [-]
yeah.
like Nazo no kanojo X
User avatar #322822 to #322818 - Darianvincent ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
It's going to end in the next chapter and I fucking hate it.
User avatar #322823 to #322822 - therealfishyxander (09/25/2014) [-]
oh boy.
I haven't read up on it in a while.
I didn't need to know that.
sigh
User avatar #322826 to #322824 - therealfishyxander (09/25/2014) [-]
yeah pretty much
#322805 to #322801 - tkich (09/25/2014) [-]
can we agree puu is good?
User avatar #322808 to #322805 - shisno (09/25/2014) [-]
>puu
>good

get fucked you social reject
User avatar #322812 to #322811 - NutHut (09/25/2014) [-]
get shit on kid
User avatar #322814 to #322813 - NutHut (09/25/2014) [-]
LETS BEYBLAAAADE
User avatar #322809 to #322808 - zoopityzop (09/25/2014) [-]
this is not what I intended when i wrote this
User avatar #322810 to #322809 - shisno (09/25/2014) [-]
YOU"RE GETTING IT
User avatar #322804 to #322801 - shisno (09/25/2014) [-]
youmadeanattempt.png
#322806 to #322804 - zoopityzop (09/25/2014) [-]
I succeeded
I succeeded
#322807 to #322806 - shisno (09/25/2014) [-]
try again later   
   
scrub
try again later

scrub
User avatar #322803 to #322801 - Darianvincent ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I can get through a series if I don't like the MC and everything else is fine. I read manga more than I watch anime though and tend to read series more focused on just the MC themselves like Vagabond for example.
User avatar #322799 - fargfive (09/25/2014) [-]
I am getting really tired of people not understanding the star rating system on Amazon.
"It was broken when I got it but I was able to fix it. 4/5 stars."
NO YOU DUMBSHITS
If the thing you received wasn't exactly what you ordered the seller should be getting 2 stars at the most. This isn't fucking Etsy or Ebay. You're buying from a company not some grandma making your shit by hand.
You are paying money for a product and if that product is not as advertised you should be pissed and the seller should know you're pissed.
#322788 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
I really wish some people would learn what the notion of "fuck off" means.
#322787 - damandan (09/25/2014) [-]
idk where to leave this. thanks spazzin
idk where to leave this. thanks spazzin
#322784 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
Even if you use the term "git gud" ironically, you're still a douchebag.
Even if you use the term "git gud" ironically, you're still a douchebag.
User avatar #322798 to #322784 - Darianvincent ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Sounds like somebody is a filthy casul :^)
User avatar #322786 to #322784 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Blazblue Continuum Shift Arakune 9 8k Combo How are you supposed to do this if you don't git gud?
User avatar #322785 to #322784 - princessren ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
git gud
User avatar #322779 - jadewest (09/25/2014) [-]
I hate how many fat people there were at my old school, who actually thought they were healthy/beautiful/big boned.
User avatar #322933 to #322779 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
I hate when ugly people think they're attractive and desirable
my 35 year old old friend who's lived with his mom his whole life and lives on welfare/foodstamps is one such example
#322842 to #322779 - donated ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
BritCunt here.

Theres a show called "This morning" on our TV. A fat woman wanted to pay her more benefits to help her get healthy... Says he cant afford gym membership etc etc. and shes scared she'll get laughed at for jogging...

Fuck sake how people have the balls to go on television and say that.
#322843 to #322842 - donated ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
She*
User avatar #322754 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I hate not being able to carry I do well in lane but then get shit on outside of lane cause everybody else fed
Also not knowing if a skin is good or not
User avatar #322934 to #322754 - aoeui (09/25/2014) [-]
commit suicide already stop beating around the bush
User avatar #322935 to #322934 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself
User avatar #322772 to #322754 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Look at a skin spotlight you nigger.
User avatar #322774 to #322773 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Buy Koy Nami cause River Spirit is shit.
User avatar #322775 to #322774 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Well I was actually talking about Hired Gun Lucian cause it's on sale, but yea, I like Koy Nami better too
User avatar #322776 to #322775 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
That's a pretty good skin if you're a white supremacist, but classic skin is better.
Also stop building trinity force on Lucian you nigger.
User avatar #322834 to #322776 - Classic (09/25/2014) [-]
yesss my skin is much better
User avatar #322777 to #322776 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yea I signed up for the kkk yesterday.
Why? it's tons of damage
User avatar #322778 to #322777 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
Trinity force into bloodthirster used to be really good but since the nerfs and changes to Lucian you either want to go infinity edge rush or double blade for mid game power and because he benefits heavily from CDR. Trinity force isn't bad I suppose.
User avatar #322780 to #322778 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Alright I'll try that next game ty.
User avatar #322768 to #322754 - dalokan (09/25/2014) [-]
Don't play toplane if you want to carry
User avatar #322769 to #322768 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I wasn't and I don't
User avatar #322770 to #322769 - dalokan (09/25/2014) [-]
You just suck then lol git gud
User avatar #322771 to #322770 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Jokes on you, I was actually support!
No I was adc but Idk, I can't carry I guess Most farm in game though, that makes me happy
#322755 to #322754 - epicscorpion (09/25/2014) [-]
I'm sure there are skin images on google.
User avatar #322756 to #322755 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Yea, but I'm too incompetent to form my own opinions and need to get other people's
User avatar #322757 to #322756 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
They're all shit.
User avatar #322758 to #322757 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
No, some skins are good, like the ones that make the characters look really slutty
#322759 to #322758 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
See, you've got an opinion now. I'll be taking my payment in mint bubblegum.
See, you've got an opinion now. I'll be taking my payment in mint bubblegum.
User avatar #322760 to #322759 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
It's not my opinion though
#322761 to #322760 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Give me mint bubblegum.
User avatar #322762 to #322761 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
suck on my sweaty balls and lick my hairy gooch nigga
#322764 to #322762 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
You're not a eunuch?
User avatar #322765 to #322764 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
no
#322766 to #322765 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't think I'll ever be able to masturbate while thinking of you again.
User avatar #322767 to #322766 - ferrettamer ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
sucks you wont be thinking of this luscious booty nigga
#322699 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
Is it really so wrong to just assume all next gen exclusive or mainly next gen focused games are going to be shit unless proven otherwise? Watch Dogs, Dead Rising 3, and Destiny were all dissapointments, despite the massive hype.   
   
 Also, these last 2 weeks have just been circumcisingly awful.
Is it really so wrong to just assume all next gen exclusive or mainly next gen focused games are going to be shit unless proven otherwise? Watch Dogs, Dead Rising 3, and Destiny were all dissapointments, despite the massive hype.

Also, these last 2 weeks have just been circumcisingly awful.
#322795 to #322699 - averagewhitekid (09/25/2014) [-]
Mario Kart 8 lived up to the hype, if it makes you feel any better
Mario Kart 8 lived up to the hype, if it makes you feel any better
User avatar #323064 to #322795 - furiousmarshmellow (09/26/2014) [-]
I'm talking more about the Xbone and the Pisser...
User avatar #323157 to #323064 - averagewhitekid (09/26/2014) [-]
Ya I know, because that's where all the disappointed people are coming from
#322746 to #322699 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
I um I uh I liked watch dogs
User avatar #322796 to #322746 - averagewhitekid (09/25/2014) [-]
Its not that people didn't like it, its the fact that no game could have lived up to the ridiculous amount of hype Ubisoft gave it
#322745 to #322699 - adunsaveme (09/25/2014) [-]
Never hype yourself up. Ever.   
Just assume a game will be shit, and get it anyway. Then if it's shit, you'll be like "well shit, I expected shit"   
   
But if it's good, you'll be all "well shit, I'm pleasantly surprised with this shit"   
   
Still waiting for a good Aliens game thoe
Never hype yourself up. Ever.
Just assume a game will be shit, and get it anyway. Then if it's shit, you'll be like "well shit, I expected shit"

But if it's good, you'll be all "well shit, I'm pleasantly surprised with this shit"

Still waiting for a good Aliens game thoe
#322747 to #322745 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
Ebin, simply ebin
User avatar #322735 to #322699 - volero ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
But Bloodborne mane.
User avatar #322738 to #322736 - volero ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Bloodborne looks good. It's made by the original creator of Demon Soul's and Dark Souls.
User avatar #322739 to #322738 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
Destiny looked good and was made by the creators of Halo.
User avatar #322740 to #322739 - volero ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Halo was always a meh series in the first place. Plus, Destiny is a drastically different game than Halo.
User avatar #322743 to #322740 - adunsaveme (09/25/2014) [-]
Not as much as you might think
#322708 to #322699 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
I personally think that the only IP that can deliver on hype is Smash Bros.

Nothing else will make me hype. Not even Just Cause 3.
User avatar #322729 to #322708 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
So you don't want emancipation?
#322731 to #322729 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
... I'm sorry, what?
#322737 to #322733 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Still not entirely sure what you're getting at. Hell I even googled the definition and everything.

Guess I'm just retarded.

Smash Bros FTW
#322742 to #322741 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Oh.
Never played a Persona game. Doesn't really seem interesting at first glance. Brief explanation of game?
User avatar #322744 to #322742 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Uh. Existential crisis spiced up with magic battles. God is dead in this universe, so smaller time deities can wreak havoc as they please. And people's negative feelings get accumulated somewhere else and they take shape into weird evil shit. So you pretty much get a visual novel and some pretty decent battles.
#322748 to #322744 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Ah, okay. Yeah, not my sort of thing.
JRPGs never really appealed to me.
User avatar #322749 to #322748 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
Eh. I'd still say give it a go. If you've ever liked something like a Metal Gear or a Final Fantasy -y'know, those games that have you just passively receiving story for fucking ages- it is among the best of that type of game. But otherwise, yeah, the gameplay's not great.
#322750 to #322749 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Perhaps. Which one do you reckon is the best of the series, and where could I get it for cheap?

Personally, I loved the MGS games for the gameplay. Story was good, but I'm more interested in the sneaking.
User avatar #322751 to #322750 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I'd say P2 is the best but it is accessible as fuck. If you've got a Vita then get P4: Golden. If you've got a PS3 then get P3: FES.
#322752 to #322751 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
kk, thx m8. I'll search around.
User avatar #322704 to #322699 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
P.T. Was pretty damn good. And it was the completely opposite of a disappointment, considering Kojima hasn't done anything but shit his pants for the last decade.
User avatar #322713 to #322704 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
P.T. isn't a full game, though. P.T. means Playable Teaser. It's a teaser for an upcoming Silent Hill game. Just because the demo is good doesn't necesarilly mean the final product will be.
User avatar #322718 to #322713 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
It's a stand alone, though. It's a teaser, but that is not part of the next silent hill. Therefore, P.T. is its own thing, and it is pretty damn great.
#322701 to #322699 - epicscorpion (09/25/2014) [-]
I believe the term is "triple A/AAA". And no, it isn't, at least the ones that are too hyped.
User avatar #322702 to #322701 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
Not really. GTA V could be considered triple A, and it isn't mainly next gen exclusive, considering it was released for Xbox 360 and PS3 the year before next gen consoles. It wasn't a disappointment.
User avatar #322705 to #322702 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
Like half of everyone I see says GTA V was disappointing and the other half says it was amazing.
User avatar #322797 to #322705 - averagewhitekid (09/25/2014) [-]
Thats because half of the game was amazing while the other half of it was absolute shit
User avatar #322712 to #322705 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
Half of those people are wrong
User avatar #322714 to #322712 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
so only 25% of them are right in that it's a disappointment?
User avatar #322716 to #322714 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
they're all wrong
User avatar #322717 to #322716 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
GTA Online was a disappointment tho
User avatar #322723 to #322717 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
true true

I still believe to this day that GTA IV multiplayer is one of the greatest of all time

if only they could've used the same model for V instead of this mmo bullshit
User avatar #322725 to #322723 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
GTA IV Multiplayer was a clusterfuck at the airport and full of hackers/people in those tanks that kill everything

I think the online only shines if you have friends
User avatar #322728 to #322725 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
hackers ruined IV multiplayer in its later years
it was much better early on

online was fun for a couple of weeks even with friends
its just repetitive shit
User avatar #322709 to #322705 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
I've never really seen anyone saying it was a disappointment.
User avatar #322715 to #322709 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
check on /v/
or the vgb

their main reasoning is usually some shit like "its not vice city"
User avatar #322794 to #322715 - averagewhitekid (09/25/2014) [-]
>"its not vice city"
>vgb
nigga please, 90% of that board thinks that GTA 4 is the best GTA (which thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure you one of those people)
User avatar #322734 to #322715 - thebestpieever ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't like the more grounded physics, I don't like that no car goes too fast to actually drive it, and the setting is boring to me. There. I wouldn't call it a disappointment, though, I didn't have great expectations.
User avatar #322710 to #322709 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
Go on vgb and ask.
#322719 to #322710 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
You mean the board of people who only jerk off to Nintendo and MMO's?
You mean the board of people who only jerk off to Nintendo and MMO's?
User avatar #322724 to #322719 - cycloneclone (09/25/2014) [-]
nah
vgb hates all games
its just a giant circlejerk
User avatar #322721 to #322719 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
you forgot that they also jerk off to shitposting about their waifus
User avatar #322722 to #322721 - furiousmarshmellow (09/25/2014) [-]
Isn't that Anime & Manga?
User avatar #322726 to #322722 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
Both boards could merge and no one would notice
#322698 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Fuck man, comic book cunts are the worst.  Or people who take fiction too seriously in general    
   
Apparently, breaking the fourth wall and mocking the medium is the worst thing imaginable because "the writers spend so much time building this world and then they just completely invalidate it"   
   
Nigga, get some humour into you and stop taking comics so seriously.   
   
--Sidenote, cunt did senior debating in high school and now thinks he's the shit in an argument. He thinks he can legitimately prove or disprove opinions. What a cunt.--   
   
Eat shit, J.
Fuck man, comic book cunts are the worst. Or people who take fiction too seriously in general

Apparently, breaking the fourth wall and mocking the medium is the worst thing imaginable because "the writers spend so much time building this world and then they just completely invalidate it"

Nigga, get some humour into you and stop taking comics so seriously.

--Sidenote, cunt did senior debating in high school and now thinks he's the shit in an argument. He thinks he can legitimately prove or disprove opinions. What a cunt.--

Eat shit, J.
#322707 to #322698 - ohemgeezus (09/25/2014) [-]
I don't like the breaking the fourth wall, it's pretty stupid. I believe that the reader is supposed to be absorbed into the world, as if watching it. Reminding the reader that it's fake kinda takes away from the imagination.
#322727 to #322707 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
I personally think it's funny if done right. I mean, aside from parodies and fourth-wall heavy characters, it's extremely hard to find. I agree with you that if, all of a sudden, someone in Indiana Jones or Avatar suddenly quips about how cliche it is it'd be pretty jarring, but that sort of thing doesn't really happen too much.

The Metal Gear series is rife with fourth wall leakages, but I personally find that it adds to the whole Metal Gear experience. I don't find it detracting from the immersion at all.
#322730 to #322727 - ohemgeezus (09/25/2014) [-]
Agreed that MGS does it really well, but I mean more like comics, like this stupid shit. MGS is pretty subtle to the point where you won't really notice if you're not paying attention.
User avatar #322753 to #322730 - klaes (09/25/2014) [-]
MGS is pretty subtle, expect for the part where it directly addresses the player and makes their controller vibrate.
#322844 to #322753 - donated ONLINE (09/25/2014) [-]
MGS breaks 4th walls faster than they can build them... But the Psycho Mantis scene... That just felt badass... The way they did it. It kinda dragged them into your world. Psycho Mantis knowing everything and being able to move your controller. It added more than anything...

MGS is badass and I need to get the rest of the games.
#322732 to #322730 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Meh, that sort of thing I'm fine with. I think any sort of comic with Deadpool is going to be fourth-wall heavy, so I'm not really annoyed by it.

But hey, agree to disagree.

--Sidenote, I'm looking forward to MGSV on PC. Hope they don't fuck it up.--
#322700 to #322698 - epicscorpion (09/25/2014) [-]
Comic book elitists can go fuck themselves. They think comics are God's gift to fiction, when the writers do the playground role play of "mines is infinity plus one power". Comics are good at humor, let them do humor.
#322706 to #322700 - sabreblade (09/25/2014) [-]
Exactly. Fuck Superman and his stupid fucking powers, and Batman's ability to fuck everything up with money.

If you're gonna OP someone, make them funny (i.e. Deadpool)
Spiderman has good restrictions, and is also funny.

Not a comic book elitist here. I like the characters, I hardly ever read the comics. (I personally dislike the medium. Books are where the shits at, nigga)

Also, fuck every fiction-medium-elitist in general. (anime-fags, book-fags etc.) Geez, cunts who swear by a single type of fiction can go fuck themselves.
#322696 - anonymous (09/25/2014) [-]
videos.sapo.pt/CruKnGvHCis6IVQWAEnN

Nigglets bully some older furfags.

They start to climb on them about 3:30.
Shit's hard to watch.
User avatar #322711 to #322696 - dalokan (09/25/2014) [-]
boo fucking boo, maybe if they kept their shit to themselves instead of brandishing it in public, people (or little kids in this case) wouldn't do squat to them.

Then again, most of the members of that fandom (if it can be called that) are desperate for acceptance and attention so it doesn't surprise me they are pulling victim cards here
User avatar #322703 to #322696 - rokkarokkaali (09/25/2014) [-]
That kid on a fake moped tho
User avatar #322697 to #322696 - dumerveil (09/25/2014) [-]
The best part was that guy swinging shit in the background.
 Friends (0)