Show:   Highest Rated Newest

User avatar #363065 - adunsaveme (24 minutes ago) [-]
also deadpool is shit and the deadpool fanboys are cancer
User avatar #363070 to #363065 - volero (19 minutes ago) [-]
But muh randomness.
#363053 - azumeow ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Welp, I went on an anti-white feminist blog.

I deserve this frustration I am feeling. Pic is MFW people say things that are literally objectively false in order to further the anti-white silliness. Remember, Antonio Martin was unarmed, except for the handgun he pointed at the cop who shot him, but that doesn't matter because he was a black youth.
#363061 to #363053 - anonymous (56 minutes ago) [-]
Anti-white, feminist. Wow, haha.
User avatar #363052 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I hate the "trash" thing and I wish Tyrone never said it. Not necessarily anime, but how they go saying everything belongs in the trash
User avatar #363066 to #363052 - adunsaveme (24 minutes ago) [-]
you're not allowed to disagree with it, otherwise you're obviously a butthurt weeb
User avatar #363059 to #363052 - thechosentroll (1 hour ago) [-]
Tyrone wasn't the first to say it. It was a dank may may waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that.
User avatar #363060 to #363059 - cognosceteipsum ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I know. Penn Jillette. But it spread like wildfire with him. I never saw anyone go "into the trash it goes" even early 2014 but now it's everywhere.
#363049 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
Anyone who uses this fucking emoji seriously needs to die
#363063 to #363049 - donated ONLINE (26 minutes ago) [-]
We both used it now.

I finally get to begin a suicide group. Will you be my friend in death?
User avatar #363064 to #363063 - adunsaveme (25 minutes ago) [-]
only if you massage my balls first
#363067 to #363064 - donated ONLINE (24 minutes ago) [-]
Deal. Only if you shoot first, I dont want to die a virgin and im sure you dont want to be alive during my life achievement.
User avatar #363068 to #363067 - adunsaveme (23 minutes ago) [-]
no necromo tho
#363069 to #363068 - donated ONLINE (23 minutes ago) [-]
You cant stop the necromo if your dead.
User avatar #363046 - Ihazfunkitty (2 hours ago) [-]
i hate how selfish my friend is. whenever i want to talk about a problem i have, he changes the subject and talks about himself his problems, what he did that day . like he doesnt even reacts to it.
this is why you dont have a girlfriend you attention leech i wonder why the fuck im still friends with this guy i mean this guy forces me to like what he likes/obsesses over
User avatar #363048 to #363046 - fishinyourface ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
why DO you hang out with him then?
User avatar #363051 to #363048 - Ihazfunkitty (1 hour ago) [-]
honestly i don't know, ive been thinking about the pros and cons recently
pros: teaches me how to game (fighting games), have a reason to go outside (hanging out, going to his house), socializing with new people is scary, hugs and sometimes has assigments that i can use in my portfolio
cons: learned quickly i hate fighting games (but makes me play them anyway), he wants me to go to his house A LOT (he lives like a bus hour away), has a high attention need, dude stop hugging me, selfish and obsesses over things and expects me to have the same amount of intrest in it
i need a second opion on this
User avatar #363055 to #363051 - fishinyourface ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
you have zero compatibility with your friend. go make some new ones. yes I'm aware it's hard, but either make new ones, or talk more to people you're still on more of an "acquaintance" level with
User avatar #363058 to #363055 - Ihazfunkitty (1 hour ago) [-]
i dont have that many acquaintances but ill guess i will try to chat to people on omegle. it sounds weird but there are nice people there
User avatar #363062 to #363058 - fishinyourface ONLINE (49 minutes ago) [-]
yeah, you can find the odd nice person around. it's either that, or call your friend out on his bullshit and see how he takes it
User avatar #363045 - crazyolitis (2 hours ago) [-]
FJ is being really fucky for me. Sometimes it just stops working, or freezes up out of nowhere. Does anybody else have this problem, or is it just me?
#363028 - thegrohltroll has deleted their comment [-]
#363023 - tvfreakuk (6 hours ago) [-]
I promised myself last night I wouldn't spend any more money in at least a week, seeing as I have all the food in I'd need and don't really need to buy anything else right now
But then I saw that The Walking Dead Season 2 was under £5 on steam
User avatar #363040 to #363023 - masterboll (3 hours ago) [-]
give me your steam username
#363057 to #363040 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
isalam STILL doundn't allouw windour stoning
windour stoning is a big part of my life and I couldn't do without it you bigots
User avatar #363041 to #363040 - tvfreakuk (2 hours ago) [-]
tvfreak1994
User avatar #363027 to #363023 - thegrohltroll (4 hours ago) [-]
>decide to check my account balance
> -6 €

Da struggle is real
User avatar #363024 to #363023 - thechosentroll (5 hours ago) [-]
You know, when you're broke as fuck, you have a pretty damn excuse to pirate shit.
User avatar #363025 to #363024 - tvfreakuk (5 hours ago) [-]
I can manage with what I've got.
The main thing was just that I lent my brother some money.
I have enough to give me roughly £30 a week for the next month. I can live with only having £25 for one of those months now
#363017 - princesstrans (7 hours ago) [-]
I hate how the little miceys run away when I make kissy noses at them or move my hand near them
I just want to feed them pretzels and love them
I just want to feed them pretzels and love them
User avatar #363050 to #363017 - adunsaveme (1 hour ago) [-]
put them up your ass
User avatar #363047 to #363017 - dalokan (1 hour ago) [-]
Not even the vermin of the earth react nicely to lowly scum.
User avatar #363030 to #363017 - alexanderburns (4 hours ago) [-]
Put your asshole up to the hole they come out of
#363029 to #363017 - megavoir (4 hours ago) [-]
You feed mice running around your house?
You feed mice running around your house?
#363020 to #363017 - thechosentroll (7 hours ago) [-]
I am actively trying trying to get the rats and cockroaches to stay the fuck away from me and my stuff and failing. Wanna trade? Shit's getting so out of hand I'm starting to suspect I may be a Disney princess.
User avatar #363019 to #363017 - thebestpieever (7 hours ago) [-]
Leave food laying around and just... wait for them to get adjusted I guess? Stray animals don't tend to like humans a lot.
User avatar #363018 to #363017 - foreveranonymous (7 hours ago) [-]
This is the gayest thing I have ever read
#363015 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
everytime I start beating off somebody gets up and starts walking around the house. are you fucking kidding me
User avatar #363008 - fishinyourface ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
I hate that one of my required classes makes me feel like throwing up at the thought of going to it. I don't know what it's even supposed to be, and I wish I could fucking drop the course...
User avatar #363011 to #363008 - thebestpieever (9 hours ago) [-]
What could it be? Like, double tentacle fisting in a pit of old man saliva 101?
User avatar #363012 to #363011 - fishinyourface ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
micro organizational behavior. I never learn anything every class I attend, and we have shitty group work to do. I don't know anyone in the class, and I missed a day already so I don't even have a group yet, and will probably get a shitty peer evaluation grade for missing the class where groups were assigned. just..fuck this class, it isn't even about anything you can actually use....
User avatar #363002 - badmotorfinger (10 hours ago) [-]
why do people still browse the front page when its usually shit?
User avatar #363013 to #363002 - thegrohltroll (9 hours ago) [-]
Because the awesome content i post from time to time? heh
User avatar #362989 - cycloneclone (11 hours ago) [-]
I hate that I'm almost 18 yet my mom still lectures me daily about drinking caffeine too late and getting to bed at a decent time
User avatar #363021 to #362989 - thechosentroll (7 hours ago) [-]
Trust me, that's gonna keep going until one of you dies. My roomate's 25, has a stable job, supports himself and his mother still calls him twice a day to see if he's fine and ask what he had for lunch. I know people who are 40 and have to deal with that shit.
User avatar #363010 to #362989 - thebestpieever (9 hours ago) [-]
You're supposed to stop drinking caffeine like 6 hours before going to bed. It's really quite strict, which is bullshit because that's around the time I start feeling awake.
#363009 to #362989 - tvfreakuk (9 hours ago) [-]
mfw the last thing my mam generally says at night is "Right, I'm having one more coffee and then I'm off to bed"
And then she wonders why she has trouble sleeping sometimes.
User avatar #363006 to #362989 - damandan (9 hours ago) [-]
I'm 22 and the ride never ends
User avatar #362997 to #362989 - kaisakuenkou (10 hours ago) [-]
don't like it, move out
User avatar #362994 to #362989 - leonhardt (10 hours ago) [-]
Dude I hate losing track of time and drinking a soda too late.
User avatar #362990 to #362989 - bladeboy (11 hours ago) [-]
Your mom is right. Both of those are healthy habits you should control.d
User avatar #362992 to #362990 - cycloneclone (11 hours ago) [-]
fuck off mom
#362978 - moldybreadcrumb (12 hours ago) [-]
I'm pissed about this stupid liberal government and fascist lies, media- control, the Jews, and all this stuff that the government's doing.
User avatar #362988 to #362978 - cycloneclone (11 hours ago) [-]
Goddamn socialists
#362971 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
**anonymous used "*roll picture*"**
**anonymous rolled image**

I always see people arguing about whether or not global warming. (Not on this site in particular) I want to host a unbiased debate between everyone in the board. Do you guys believe, or disbelieve global warming.
RULES: You have to be civil, and cite sources. Try your best to avoid fallacies, and provide solid evidence for your argument. This is not about religion, so do not bring that up.

I honestly heard so much about the subject that I am not sure which side I believe anymore. So I want to see who can provide the best argument with good evidence. I will be lurking this thread while I watch you guys discuss.

PLEAS BE CIVIL
#363044 to #362971 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
Global warming ain't a thing but global climate change probably is
#363042 to #362971 - anonymous (2 hours ago) [-]
I mean it snows sometimes so probably not
User avatar #362985 to #362971 - foreveranonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
When I was young I was told that all of the ice on the planet would melt by 2010 and the world would be flooded, and polar bears were forced to breed with grizzly bears because all the polar bears were dying and that they were swimming to California
None of this happened. Global warming confirmed as a hoax I was actually told that stuff about flooding and polar bears tho
User avatar #362979 to #362971 - thesoulless (12 hours ago) [-]
I can't imagine that global warming is a thing, there's no sound and confirmed evidence for it, Frank Luntz even said so. Besides, global warming is bad, and God wouldn't want bad things to happen to us, so global warming must not be true, and anyone who says otherwise is either a troll or retarded. So there.
User avatar #362976 to #362971 - alexanderburns (12 hours ago) [-]
Bill Nye says it's true so it's true
User avatar #362975 to #362971 - cycloneclone (12 hours ago) [-]
If global warming is real then why do we still have monkeys?
#362973 to #362971 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
Sorry about the grammar and spelling errors on my post.
#362970 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
Holy Shit that was unexpected.
Rest in Pieces Jason Alexander.
#362969 - onemoreminute ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
having a broken wrist that will take a month to heal a day before a major update in my favorite game sucks shit
User avatar #362991 to #362969 - bladeboy (11 hours ago) [-]
What gaem
User avatar #363056 to #362991 - onemoreminute ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
if i told you, you would call me a fag
User avatar #362972 to #362969 - kingalaric (12 hours ago) [-]
Is this picture fap material?
User avatar #362974 to #362972 - onemoreminute ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
if you want it to be, still a no
User avatar #362963 - megavoir (12 hours ago) [-]
now that's shibe's asleep the amount of shit posters will go down
User avatar #362967 to #362963 - ferrettamer ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
i'm still awake tho
User avatar #363026 to #362967 - rokkarokkaali (5 hours ago) [-]
you're not a real shit poster
User avatar #363071 to #363026 - ferrettamer ONLINE (3 minutes ago) [-]
why do you say that
User avatar #362962 - dancininseptember ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
are there any girls on this board that want to share nudes
add me on snapchat
horny4pussyxox
#362998 to #362962 - badmotorfinger (10 hours ago) [-]
what they look like irl
#362961 - saltyfries ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
I really hate how stupid drivers can be, I sort of witnessed an accident today (couldn't see but I definitely heard it) coming home from school, here in Green Bay, WI, believe it or not, we have round-a-bouts, like fucking England, and lemme tell ya I will agree with anyone, they're annoying as fuck, and they certainly have bigger flaws than stoplights imo, but that's not the point, they're still simple to drive through if you know wtf you're doing!  I think what happened was a car failed to yield to traffic on the left and got nailed by a black SUV coming around.  This is what I have to live with, people here don't give a shit about driving laws at all.  Yield to most of the people here means don't stop at all just go, even if traffic is coming in your direction.

Also, in one little trip alone to my local suburb town, a good 5 people failed to TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH BEAMS!  I flashed mine mind you!  Fuck you drivers!  You're making me blind!  Hell coming home I had an asshole behind me shine his high beams right on my tailpipe, blinding me through my rearview mirror (yes I could move it but that's more dangerous).

People, LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE, AND YOUR PARENTS FAILED YOU IN TEACHING YOU FUCKING MANNERS!
I really hate how stupid drivers can be, I sort of witnessed an accident today (couldn't see but I definitely heard it) coming home from school, here in Green Bay, WI, believe it or not, we have round-a-bouts, like fucking England, and lemme tell ya I will agree with anyone, they're annoying as fuck, and they certainly have bigger flaws than stoplights imo, but that's not the point, they're still simple to drive through if you know wtf you're doing! I think what happened was a car failed to yield to traffic on the left and got nailed by a black SUV coming around. This is what I have to live with, people here don't give a shit about driving laws at all. Yield to most of the people here means don't stop at all just go, even if traffic is coming in your direction.

Also, in one little trip alone to my local suburb town, a good 5 people failed to TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING HIGH BEAMS! I flashed mine mind you! Fuck you drivers! You're making me blind! Hell coming home I had an asshole behind me shine his high beams right on my tailpipe, blinding me through my rearview mirror (yes I could move it but that's more dangerous).

User avatar #362980 to #362961 - thesoulless (12 hours ago) [-]
People suck at driving everywhere.
User avatar #362981 to #362980 - saltyfries ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
this much is true, every city has it's own kind of problems in terms of driving, I feel it's pretty unique to each city for some reason
#363001 to #362981 - fishinyourface ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
people where I live love to fucking pull to the side of the road in a place you absolutely are NOT allowed to park for a fucking reason.  Especially two feet from an intersection that has two lanes, the left to go straight or turn, and the right to turn right.  fuck these people, because 99% of the time, the left lane is crowded as balls, and now everyone who needs the right lane has to change lanes just to move around this dumb cunt who didn't get the message that it's a fucking intersection.
people where I live love to fucking pull to the side of the road in a place you absolutely are NOT allowed to park for a fucking reason. Especially two feet from an intersection that has two lanes, the left to go straight or turn, and the right to turn right. fuck these people, because 99% of the time, the left lane is crowded as balls, and now everyone who needs the right lane has to change lanes just to move around this dumb cunt who didn't get the message that it's a fucking intersection.
User avatar #363003 to #363001 - fishinyourface ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
and they're not pulling to the side because something is wrong, they're doing it because they have to pick someone up, or drop someone off (which should be fucking quick but for some reason takes minutes?!).
User avatar #362982 to #362981 - thesoulless (12 hours ago) [-]
I would imagine that the not yielding thing happens pretty much everywhere, same with rolling through stop lights/signs.