hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

Latest users (7): jadewest, lobselvith, norkas, shibe, sugoi, thegrohltroll, watermelloon, anonymous(4).
User avatar #353217 - watermelloon (16 minutes ago) [-]
my bf hates my dress style, that i have piercings, want tattoo's, that i wear glasses, that im overweight and that my hair is short.

and I dont even fucking care.
User avatar #353219 to #353217 - thegrohltroll (4 minutes ago) [-]
then why is he your boyfriend?
goddammit i don't understand how relationships work
#353209 - anonymous (44 minutes ago) [-]
How to: Style a Pompadour (higher quality) His fucking "pomp"
User avatar #353211 to #353209 - thegrohltroll (32 minutes ago) [-]
ovaries are exploding
#353210 to #353209 - sugoi ONLINE (41 minutes ago) [-]
Anime made me believe pompadours were much bigger...
User avatar #353185 - shibe ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I GOT TOO USED TO BEING TO KNIFE YOUR TEAMMATES AND DO NO DAMAGE IN FACEIT AND I DID IT IN COMPETITIVE AND I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING 7 DAY FOR KILLING MY TEAMMATE

I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW
#353205 to #353185 - sugoi ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
rekt
rekt
User avatar #353196 to #353194 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
dont laugh at me you bitch
User avatar #353187 to #353185 - alstorp (2 hours ago) [-]
Oh boy
User avatar #353186 to #353185 - jadewest (2 hours ago) [-]
hahaha
User avatar #353174 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Opinions on new profile update?
I dig it. my profile looks sweet now
User avatar #353212 to #353174 - thegrohltroll (31 minutes ago) [-]
shit's cash yo
User avatar #353207 to #353174 - sugoi ONLINE (59 minutes ago) [-]
I would like a crop option for the banner image so that we can choose what part is shown and expanded.

Also admin giving us dimension would be nice.
User avatar #353193 to #353174 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
your profile is so ugly
User avatar #353180 to #353174 - wallbuilder (3 hours ago) [-]
I hate it.
#relevance
User avatar #353181 to #353180 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
that was very appropriate actually
User avatar #353183 to #353181 - wallbuilder (2 hours ago) [-]
I placed an image then couldn't be bothered reverting defaults to get rid of it. So now it's meh.
User avatar #353177 to #353174 - themanwithnoplan (3 hours ago) [-]
Not gold with Shaq/10
User avatar #353179 to #353178 - themanwithnoplan (3 hours ago) [-]
Not all of us can be amazing, I understand.
User avatar #353169 - wallbuilder (3 hours ago) [-]
Fat girls that pretend to be attractive to get fake compliments are fucking annoying.
User avatar #353171 to #353169 - Shiny (3 hours ago) [-]
I can guarantee that at least one person viewing each of their pics finds them attractive. Not that fishing for compliments is any less obnoxious.
User avatar #353175 to #353171 - wallbuilder (3 hours ago) [-]
What pics? I'm talking irl social interactions.
"Hey wall, you sexy thing, I've been thinking of dumping my bf(he's present, this is jokingly), he just doesn't appreciate my curves but I know you've got good taste, right?"
No, you're unattractive, but I'm gonna' pretend otherwise to avoid being dragged through seven hells.
User avatar #353201 to #353175 - Shiny (1 hour ago) [-]
Oh. In this case you're probably just too much of an asshole to brush people off nicely.
User avatar #353170 to #353169 - wallbuilder (3 hours ago) [-]
Also, my limbs are wrecked... spent all day playing "fetch" - it was more like me chasing down dogs and catching them then getting my legs torn up by fabric friction on a tube towed behind a boat. Grind sand into those wounds and give it a sunburn and you've got my situation.
#353163 - anonymous (4 hours ago) [-]
Anon cause gf browses FJ. Needed a vent, hope this was the right place

Be 20. Suffering from depression; childhood abuse and shit. Built up the courage to tell gf of 3 years. She somehow made the conversation about her problems. Had to cheer her up. She forgets about what I said. Try again next day, but same shit happens. Have to pretend to be happy near her, because she never listens. Everyday, depression builds up. Gf gets mad at me for being apathetic. Have no one else to talk to. tfw music is my only escape. tfw gf wants to take that away. Says it's too emo. Have no other escape.

tfw forgot what happiness felt like
User avatar #353213 to #353163 - thegrohltroll (26 minutes ago) [-]
why are you depressed when you can be happy instead? fuck everything man, find what makes you happy and stick to it.
Remember the words of clam man
User avatar #353188 to #353163 - Conquistador ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Slap her.
User avatar #353184 to #353163 - wallbuilder (2 hours ago) [-]
Use the force. As in, socially force her to listen to you. "I am going to tell you something very serious and I need you to let me finish, okay?" etc.
User avatar #353172 to #353163 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
>music is my only escape

what are you in to
#353166 to #353163 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
Suck her dick
User avatar #353192 to #353157 - Conquistador ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Hi.
User avatar #353149 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
hate that whoever is going through all my comments and thumbing them down is doing it as anon. At least login.
User avatar #353195 to #353149 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
it's me btw ive been thumbing you down the whole time

for about a year

and a half
#353199 to #353198 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
i actually haven't done shit
User avatar #353202 to #353200 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Why?

Why what?
User avatar #353203 to #353202 - hoponthefeelstrain (1 hour ago) [-]
why haven't you thumbed me down for a year and a half? Am I not good enough to be your arch nemesis?
User avatar #353204 to #353203 - shibe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
No, you aren't.

I don't know you, I don't know what you've done, nor do I care to know. So, I don't think I should waste my time with you.
User avatar #353208 to #353204 - hoponthefeelstrain (56 minutes ago) [-]
well shit
User avatar #353173 to #353149 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
had some fag pull the same shit on me.
wish there was a way to block anons from profiles
User avatar #353182 to #353173 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
i take that back.
there is, and i just set it that way
#353158 to #353149 - teotrixie (5 hours ago) [-]
Trixie thinks you're a pussy!
User avatar #353159 to #353158 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
well trixie you're a pony so your opinion goes straight to the trash.
#353160 to #353159 - teotrixie (5 hours ago) [-]
Wow, real tough guy, are we now?
Trixie scoffs.
#353162 to #353160 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
Trixie also talks in 3rd person so...
User avatar #353151 to #353149 - sugoi ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
Probs the one that thumbed you down right now.
User avatar #353153 to #353151 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
You think they'd get bored right?
User avatar #353154 to #353153 - sugoi ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
How can that which has no life get bored?
For boredom is all they have.
User avatar #353155 to #353154 - hoponthefeelstrain (5 hours ago) [-]
Understandable. I've reached a point in my life where I'm so bored I'll watch "90 day fiance"
User avatar #353144 - lulzformalaysiaair (6 hours ago) [-]
>giving people ability to change color background on profile
>giving people ability to change text color on profile

No fuck it. More freedom is actually good. I'd be hypocritical if I were to complain. So I'm hating on the hypocrites, not the new style crap.
User avatar #353152 to #353144 - sugoi ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
I don't know what you're complaining about.
Mine looks fabulous and I rarely go to the profile of other people.
User avatar #353214 to #353152 - thegrohltroll (24 minutes ago) [-]
that profile is gay as fuck
it looks good
but it's gay as fuck
#353216 to #353214 - sugoi ONLINE (19 minutes ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #353150 to #353144 - nefarian (5 hours ago) [-]
Not very fond of it either
#353115 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
People who can't just fucking leave people alone. Specifically self-righteous "heroes" who need to remind me that weed is illegal, or cigarettes are bad for my health, or that my vape is just as bad as cigarettes, or that I shouldn't drink soda. Fuck off, if it doesn't affect you, it doesn't concern you.
User avatar #353215 to #353115 - thegrohltroll (22 minutes ago) [-]
But vape is not as bad as cigs
User avatar #353145 to #353115 - Shiny (6 hours ago) [-]
Stare them in the eyes and chug/huff it until they leave. Works for me.
User avatar #353140 to #353115 - teoyeezy (7 hours ago) [-]
have fun buyin all dat lame shit ill be making art and expanding my record collection swag
User avatar #353141 to #353140 - shibe ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Hey, I haven't seen any of your art recently.

Can I see something you've made?
User avatar #353142 to #353141 - teoyeezy (7 hours ago) [-]
sure man
User avatar #353135 to #353115 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
I'm not saying soda is necessarily good for you, but in that list of things, it doesn't seem to fit in.
User avatar #353137 to #353135 - gmarrox (7 hours ago) [-]
This is based on personal experience and I have a shitload of anti-soda health nuts in my family.
User avatar #353138 to #353137 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Ah, okay.
User avatar #353133 to #353115 - shibe ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
oh yea sorry for trying to help you
User avatar #353134 to #353133 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
If I don't want it it's not help it's a nuisance. You're not telling me shit I don't already know.
User avatar #353136 to #353134 - shibe ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
I understand, but I don't know how much thought you put into it.

I'm trying to scare you away from doing it, it's all a scare, and for good reason too.
User avatar #353121 to #353115 - megavoir (8 hours ago) [-]
vapes are gay yo
unless you usin it to quit smoking
otherwise
gay yo
#353125 to #353121 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
You're gay
You're gay
User avatar #353130 to #353128 - awesomerninjathing (8 hours ago) [-]
she's a girl
User avatar #353139 to #353130 - ferrettamer (7 hours ago) [-]
wheels
User avatar #353131 to #353130 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
I know
User avatar #353120 to #353115 - iridium (8 hours ago) [-]
Please keep that vape shit away from me though. It may not smell as awful as tobacco but I still don't trust it.

Other than that, I don't care what you do with yourself.
User avatar #353123 to #353120 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
I only use vegetable glycerin based liquids so it's only so slightly toxic to me it's practically negligible, and has no known or scientifically proven adverse affects to anyone near me. That said, I still don't vape in crowded places because some don't appreciate the smell.
User avatar #353132 to #353123 - iridium (8 hours ago) [-]
Vape pens are rather new. We don't really know if there's any adverse effects long term or short term because the research is limited. It took them a long time to realize what about second hand smoke.

Mind you I think it isn't super likely that it's harmful, but I still don't like it much.
#353116 to #353115 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
actually buying most of that shit has a sin tax so it does affect me, thank you for giving our government money to pay for roads and schools
User avatar #353117 to #353116 - gmarrox (8 hours ago) [-]
I never even thought of that
#353113 - iridium (8 hours ago) [-]

>Late November
>Working in the early evening just after Sunset
>Homeless guy and wealthy Asian guy walk in
>Can tell because Homeless guy is lugging around a shopping cart from a store I've never seen full of broken down or empty shit like an A1 Steak Sauce Bottle, bags of stuff, and a broken skateboard with no wheels
>Overhear homeless guy saying something about helping out at Asian guy's church
>Bring up about 30$ worth of food to the register which I'm at
>Ring up all the items
>Asian guy pays for all the food, homeless guy thanking him repeatedly
>Homeless guy walks off to go check something with one of the pizzas he bought (at this point I'm confused why a homeless man would buy a frozen pizza but I don't ask anything)
>Asian guy asks me "He can't return anything without the receipt, right?"
>Tell him we can't, since we need a valid photo ID for that
>Asian guy leaves satisfied, saying "I don't want him returning it and buying anything else"

1/2
User avatar #353114 to #353113 - iridium (8 hours ago) [-]
2/2

>Less than a minute later, homeless guy comes up and asks if he can return 2/3 of the food for store credit so he can buy a radio
>The fuck does he even need a radio for it doesn't even come with batteries and it's a recreational electronic device
>Tell him "no, I can't return this without the receipt."
>Homeless guy gets upset, asks to call manager
>Call manager, tells the guy he can't return without a valid photo ID
>Homeless guy has none, asks if he can let it slide
>Manager says he needs his ID
>Homeless guy gets pissed off, says "fuck you" to me and Manager
>Person in line gets upset
>Says "fuck you" to the customer who is about ready to call the police on this dude before we finally tell him to get out of our store

And this is why I never give money to homeless people. What they need is food water and clothing, stuff to survive.
User avatar #353161 to #353114 - sugoi ONLINE (5 hours ago) [-]
These sort of decisions are probably why he's homeless.
#353112 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
>people shitting on Fury because of the scene where the waffen SS child soilder sees the last tank squad member and doesnt kill him

the point of that scene was to imply how not all the german soilders agreed with what they were doing, so the soilder ignored the crew memeber, and left him there

fucking retards itellyouwat

>> funnyjunk.com/Just+saw+fury+/funny-pictures/5402735/
User avatar #353176 to #353112 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
loved Fury. best WW2 movie by far. (a bit better than SPR which is amazing)
I wouldn't say best war movie in general because the best war movies are in Vietnam
Full Metal Jacket / Platoon / Apocalypse Now/ We Were Soldiers
User avatar #353111 - volero (9 hours ago) [-]
People with gaps in their front teeth.
Especially when they have those weird rounded teeth
#353105 - sniffythebird (10 hours ago) [-]
Movie subtitles that are out of sync....

I wouldn't even wish this upon my worst enemy...
Movie subtitles that are out of sync....

I wouldn't even wish this upon my worst enemy...
#353109 to #353105 - masterboll (10 hours ago) [-]
BBC iPlayer subtitles
User avatar #353065 - hoponthefeelstrain (12 hours ago) [-]
Is anyone else annoyed that "mail order brides" are a thing?
User avatar #353189 to #353065 - Conquistador ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Yes, it is very alien, but not very common.
User avatar #353087 to #353086 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
page not found?
User avatar #353093 to #353092 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
at least my skin aint dry
#353076 to #353065 - anonymous (11 hours ago) [-]
Male order husbands are a thing.

They typically come from well off countries America, Canada, Germany, South Korea, Japan.
User avatar #353082 to #353076 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
what the fuck. This is shit. You shouldn't be able to buy a person. Are the male husbands at least doing it with free will?
User avatar #353100 to #353082 - thatguyontheright ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
You aren't buying the person you are paying for their way over.
User avatar #353102 to #353100 - hoponthefeelstrain (10 hours ago) [-]
Yea but none of it seems fishy to you? I understand some of these girls want to get out but you really believe none of them are kidnapped and forced?
User avatar #353103 to #353102 - thatguyontheright ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
If you want a mail order bride, I'd suggest finding a reputable service. But yes, I can guarantee some of such services are very seedy and dabble in trafficking.
User avatar #353104 to #353103 - hoponthefeelstrain (10 hours ago) [-]
I'd suggest no one buy a bride. I mean, thats such a horrible level of lonely. And if you guys divorce what happens to her? Does she just get deported?
User avatar #353107 to #353104 - thatguyontheright ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
depends on your country. Most countries it would seem that she would gain citizenship through marriage.
#353088 to #353082 - anonymous (11 hours ago) [-]
Why not? You can buy a person labors - you can pay them very cheap and give them poor working conditions. Why not buy a person, especially if their new life is better than the one they're liing now?
User avatar #353091 to #353088 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
Yea working someone in poor working conditions is shitty too and also should be illegal. And there's no promise there new life will be better.
User avatar #353083 to #353082 - dxmtripper (11 hours ago) [-]
oh no taking a willing person out of a poor country with poverty to give them the life of their dreams haha such a bad thing to do
User avatar #353085 to #353083 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
because they come from such poor countries, they're not always willingly put up for sale.
User avatar #353095 to #353094 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
you're a poor troll.
User avatar #353096 to #353095 - dxmtripper (11 hours ago) [-]
im stating my opinion to help further your understanding of how today s society works
User avatar #353090 to #353085 - dxmtripper (11 hours ago) [-]
to be allowed to get a green card yes they do sir or else north america wouldnt let them in because if you havent heard slavery has been ebolished
User avatar #353068 to #353065 - ferrettamer (12 hours ago) [-]
i'm pretty grateful tbh
User avatar #353070 to #353068 - hoponthefeelstrain (12 hours ago) [-]
why? They take these girls from poor areas and basically sell them to the highest bidder. They come to America and are basically at the will of their new husbands. How can you love someone knowing they're only with you to escape some type of hell hole?
User avatar #353071 to #353070 - ferrettamer (12 hours ago) [-]
because nobody else would stay with me
User avatar #353072 to #353071 - hoponthefeelstrain (11 hours ago) [-]
you should think more highly of yourself.
User avatar #353062 - fishinyourface (12 hours ago) [-]
family that acts like a complete cunt to you, and then gets mad when you're always in your room, or always on your phone. Maybe if every "family day" we had didn't end in large amounts of bitching over things that couldn't be less of a problem, I wouldn't isolate myself so much. If I'm not in school, I'm working, and if I'm not working, I'm in school. On the very odd chance that I have a day off, it always turns into complete shit.
#353060 - volero (12 hours ago) [-]
"I'm not fit for college so I want to justify my short comings"
#353067 to #353060 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
are you implying you need college to be happy?
User avatar #353124 to #353067 - iridium (8 hours ago) [-]
I don't think so, not everyone is right for college and not everyone needs it to be successful or happy, but people who make shit up like "There's no such thing as going to college getting a career and making a life" (mind you, this is a sentence with some critical grammar issues already which kind of makes it already ironic) are idiots.
#353059 - ohemgeezus (12 hours ago) [-]
funnyjunk.com/Cheating/funny-pictures/5402415/

Everyone defending the woman. What he did was fucked up, but now it's going to be pretty much impossible for him to get a job and his life is fucked.
User avatar #353053 - pixmantle (13 hours ago) [-]
"I want someone to argue with me on [Subject X], but you can't use arguments Y, Z, or R."
Arguments Y, Z, and R are the only logical counter-arguments.
User avatar #353056 to #353053 - masterboll (12 hours ago) [-]
Arguments Y, Z, and R are all too often factory-made generalisations used as counter-arguments

the whole point of excluding arguments Y, Z, and R is because its become so much of a cliche that its not even worth responding to

tl;dr:
"exclude Y, Z, and R because i want to learn something new"
#353218 to #353056 - thegrohltroll (5 minutes ago) [-]
oh shit
oh shit
User avatar #353146 to #353056 - Shiny (6 hours ago) [-]
If Y, Z and R are such commonly known arguments, then contention X is probably on the same tier as vaccines-cause-autism.
User avatar #353126 to #353056 - nadam (8 hours ago) [-]
I once saw someone try to argue that the Confederacy was more free than the rest of the United States at the time. Then they said that bringing up slavery was "cheating".
User avatar #353074 to #353056 - pixmantle (11 hours ago) [-]
Eh, I don't like it when it's said as a command, or otherwise worded rudely. I dislike it when it's used by the type of people who don't want to learn something new. Like; "Explain to me why "X" is untrue, without using "Y" or "Z", protip: You can't."

Usually in these posts "Y" and "Z" are very broad, and the posters seem to revel in anyone foolish enough to enter their game and play by their rules, as they pick apart posts that have any reference to "Y" or "Z". If you don't play by their rules, they don't have to listen to you, also according to their rules. It just seems like shitposting to me.

If someone were to say: "I hear arguments "Y" and "Z" presented a lot, but are there any other arguments?", or something along those lines, yeah, I'd be fine with it. But as is, most inb4-esque topics are just dumb and inspire conflict.