x
Click to expand
#385326 - shenro ONLINE (9 minutes ago) [-]
so in this game called Anime Pirates  lame name, i know  there was an event where i tried getting top 50, bcuz 50+ has rewards i didnt give a sht about, all i cared was top 50 and after donating everything i could  it's a donation event where u donate items and gold and so on  even a ton of items that make my char stronger and took like half a year to get, if not longer, and donating 280gold  gold is purchasable with irl money but u can get some for free to, im a free player  i got  fucking 55th place. FML. im not trying past top 300 for the next year
so in this game called Anime Pirates lame name, i know there was an event where i tried getting top 50, bcuz 50+ has rewards i didnt give a sht about, all i cared was top 50 and after donating everything i could it's a donation event where u donate items and gold and so on even a ton of items that make my char stronger and took like half a year to get, if not longer, and donating 280gold gold is purchasable with irl money but u can get some for free to, im a free player i got fucking 55th place. FML. im not trying past top 300 for the next year
#385318 - thebestpieever (51 minutes ago) [-]
Some asshole bet me to eat some shitty Ultron branded doritos and they're so fucking spicy I've gone through 1.5 litres of water and I'm sweating from my fucking scalp. This is fucking horrible.
#385328 to #385318 - fefe (4 minutes ago) [-]
Faggot.
User avatar #385324 to #385318 - gwegw (18 minutes ago) [-]
I can't deal with spicy things at all. I tried a vindaloo once and almost passed out, I had to stand outside in the snow.
#385322 to #385318 - ohemgeezus ONLINE (26 minutes ago) [-]
This isn't Ren
#385316 - theism ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
Do weaboos realize they're faggots or do they go through life blissfully unaware?
User avatar #385327 to #385316 - lobselvith (8 minutes ago) [-]
I'm pretty sure that if they were self-aware, they wouldn't dress like freaks in public.
User avatar #385301 - ferrettamer (1 hour ago) [-]
I hate living at home and I hate living on campus
I wish I had people to live with in an apartment or some shit
#385311 to #385301 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>you will never live in a house with chitogokirisaki and princessren
User avatar #385312 to #385311 - ferrettamer (1 hour ago) [-]
tfw ;_;
User avatar #385302 to #385301 - volero (1 hour ago) [-]
I live on the edge of campus in a dorm and it's great. It's nice and quiet as long as a small dick redneck doesn't drive by with his muffler removed.
User avatar #385304 to #385302 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
Or people who buy Harleys and don't have the piece of mind to get a muffler that isn't shit.
#385296 - Elk (1 hour ago) [-]
**Elk used "*roll picture*"**
**Elk rolled image** My English professor assigned a paragraph for us to write. I wrote mine, and she said, "I like your ideas, but you go about them the wrong way. Do it like this."

Thursday, we had to turn in the full rough draft for the research paper. She gave me tons of corrections in that paragraph because I wasn't flowing. Nigga, you're the one that wrote it.
User avatar #385325 to #385296 - gwegw (14 minutes ago) [-]
What sort of english was it?

In my english class we were given a creative assignment and the teacher was a huge cunt about anything she didnt like. Wrote fantasy? Nope. Wrote psychological? Nope. Everything had to be modern-day drama bull crap. She 'corrected' everyone if they didn't make it 'realistic'. If the person was using implications or symbolisms that was apparently 'bad' because she couldn't follow it. Not to mention she kept shoving her own work into the lesson. All the worksheets had her stories on, her poems, her essays. Jesus fucking christ she thought she was Aristotle.
#385289 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I hate that I have no one to play Mario Party 1 with. No one ever wants to play it because of how brutal it is. People in general don't play Mario Party with me because I'm better than them. I always win because I know every single mini-game and how to play them. I take Mario Party 1 and 2 so fucking seriously, it's ridiculous how competitive I am. I got so gud no one wants to play with you. I hate that I own Mario Party 1-7 but not 2. 2 is the fucking best how do I not own 2? The fucking struggle
Semi-related, I hate that in other Mario Parties the title screen doesn't change based on who won the last map played. I thought it was a nice touch in MP1, and I really wish they didn't scrap it. It was always a little exciting to see your character on the START screen
User avatar #385298 to #385289 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Come to my house and we'll Mario Party 2 1v1
User avatar #385300 to #385298 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I'll be there in a sec
User avatar #385305 to #385300 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
dibs on Yoshi
User avatar #385307 to #385305 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Never mind, fuck you
User avatar #385308 to #385307 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I have never not been Yoshi in 2. It's in my blood. It's a law of the universe. Yoshi and I are one, and all must respect that.
User avatar #385310 to #385308 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I only play as Yoshi, I get confused if I'm anyone else. Sorry babe, this isn't gonna work out
User avatar #385294 to #385289 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
TBH I've not played the Mario Party games enough to notice any variation among them. Like... what would make 2 the best? They're more or less the same, no?
User avatar #385297 to #385294 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Spoiler cause this is really big. I've played the series my entire life, so I've noticed a lot of things. Mario Party 1 is hard as dicks. It's easy to lose coins, hard to get stars, and had games that you had to spin the control stick to win. Spinning with your palms caused very very painful blisters. Mario Party 2 was basically Mario Party 1 but better. Every stage was themed and each character had an outfit to match (cowboy, wizard, etc). A few of the games were re-hashed, but they removed spinning games, added new ones, and made the re-hashed games more enjoyable. Ex: Face Lift in MP1 had one characters face you had to stretch whereas MP2 had several faces. The stages were bigger, more interesting, and more fun. The music is pretty fantastic in MP1 and 2. MP3 added a new character to give stars instead of Toad, which was okay, but the stages are weird and not as enjoyable. In 1-player mode you get to fight the new character, but the battle is pretty fucking bad. The new mini-games were fucking rad though. I haven't played 4-7 in a long time, but they started to add new things and it got kinda weird. It just wasn't as fun anymore. New items were supposed to spice it up, but it didn't really work. Eventually they opted for these weird capsule orbs you could place on spaces and use instead of just regular items.
My first was MP3 and then I got 4-7 and then 1, so none of this love is nostalgia, I only played 3. IMO the series goes downhill after 2 and gets really bad around 7 and 8. I played 8 at a friends house, it's pretty bad. 9 and 10 I haven't touched
User avatar #385303 to #385297 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
Yeah, ok, that themed outfit thing sounds pretty rad even to me.
#385306 to #385303 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Mario Party 2: Board Endings w/ Cheesy Intro (Skip to 2:15 if the link doesn't.) It is, and whomever is the winner gets a cutscene where their character "fights" Bowser based on the stage, and instead of just announcing the Super Star you have to wait for the cutscene to reveal the winner. So, unless you're counting stars it gives it a little bit of anticipation to see who really won. Each stage has a different cutscene, but all the "battles" are the same. You don't actually fight him since it's just a cutscene, but it's still a really nice touch. In the video you can see the costumes and even Toad gets one
pic unrelated, but one of the finest moments of playing Mario Party in my whole life
User avatar #385290 to #385289 - volero (2 hours ago) [-]
I never play Mario Party because it takes forever and you fight for an hours to end up getting last place because you're unlucky.
User avatar #385291 to #385290 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
The very first time my fiancee played a Mario Party game (2) he landed on two hidden block spaces that gave him stars. He even got one block on his very first turn. He kept getting all the fucking stars, he must've had about 7 stars and yet he came in last place. How?
Mother
Fucking
Chance Time
On the second to last turn CPU Mario ended up swapping stars with my fiancee, and Mario came in first. Chance Time put him in 2nd, but the bonus stars pushed my friend and I ahead of my fiancee and he lost. That pretty much sums up the entire fucking series
User avatar #385292 to #385291 - volero (1 hour ago) [-]
Mario Party is like Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart. It's not meant to be taken super seriously, but people do anyways.
User avatar #385295 to #385292 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It feels so good to win, man
#385288 - fefe (2 hours ago) [-]
With all these riots and all, why has nobody thought to get a bigger mob and push the rioters out of the city?
We won't even need a bunch of police officers who don't seem to be doing anything in the first place.
User avatar #385293 to #385288 - thebestpieever (1 hour ago) [-]
Would you trust the bigger mob to go away when the smaller mob does? It's like that story of the guy whop kept getting increasingly bigger animals to get rid of his mouse.
#385309 to #385293 - fefe (1 hour ago) [-]
If they don't want their city to be destroyed, then why the fucking hell would they destroy it?

These dumb niggers want to destroy the city, that's why we mob them with people who don't.
User avatar #385314 to #385309 - thebestpieever (59 minutes ago) [-]
Mobs are not famous for acting rationally.
#385313 to #385309 - thebestpieever has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #385268 - funi (3 hours ago) [-]
If dumb ass niggers are going to act like theyre being treated like subhumans, then theyre going to be treated like subhumans.

"oh no whitey is out to get me because im black"

Fucking sure, why not, lets go lynch a bunch of black people because thats all white people do anyway.
#385269 to #385268 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
"why do all these stupid niggers think white people are racist"
User avatar #385270 to #385269 - funi (3 hours ago) [-]
im not saying im not racist, but the mentality of thinking all white people are awful is fucking ridiculous.
#385265 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
My sister not only supports the riots but still thinks Mike Brown is innocent (even after it was proven he was guilty via 3 autopsies and forensics) and honestly believes cops just shoot black people without reason. She needs to get the fuck off Tumblr and open her eyes. She posted ""A riot is the language of the unheard." -Martin Luther King Jr." earlier today on Facebook. Shut the fuck up and get some fresh air, Jesus Christ. My fiancee probably supports this shit too
She also thinks white privilege exists and brings it up all the fucking time. She brought it up to my dad, and he got pissed off. Why? Because he grew up poor as fuck in a ghetto with divorced parents. I hate my dad, but he fucking struggled and worked hard to get where he is now. My family was so poor they would have less than $20 to their name at some points, and my sister acts like he was privileged for it. Just fuck off already, we all have struggles, stop making it about race. Everything is about race with her, but I'm somehow the racist one. Why the fuck do I have to be related to her?
User avatar #385319 to #385265 - finblob ONLINE (37 minutes ago) [-]
Yeah, screw those dumb black people.
All the cops did was sever a black guys spine and then beat him to death.
but hey, he did a minor crime, so it's all okay.
it's not like they can incapacitate someone without killing them, like that guy who shot up the theatre in Colorado.
User avatar #385320 to #385319 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (34 minutes ago) [-]
Literally nowhere did I actually talk about the crime, but the fucking rioting isn't necessary. Burning down businesses and churches, attacking people, and slicing fire hoses that are trying to squelch the flames are a fucking problem that she's supporting. That's what I'm bitching about
User avatar #385321 to #385320 - finblob ONLINE (33 minutes ago) [-]
Aye. They're dumb.
The rioting itself isn't dumb.
"Why do they have to use violence!?!?"
because the police are using violence.
User avatar #385281 to #385265 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Privilege doesn't quite mean "you are impervious to harship" by the very definition of the word, though. It means, well, it means a privilege. Like, the internet likes to make every discussion a tidy black and white thing for the purposes of scorekeeping and story telling, but that's not how the world works. Of course being white doesn't hand you the world on silver platter, that's just common sense.
User avatar #385283 to #385281 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Apparently it's not common sense, because that's exactly what my sis believes. If you're white life is automatically easier for you and job opportunities are handed to you. It's easier to succeed because you're white. She honestly believes this
User avatar #385284 to #385283 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Easier? Most likely. It's still not actually easy. "Less hard" maybe. 'Caise there are some studies about things like depending on how English your name sounds then you're more likely to get called for a job -in America, anyway. But life is still fucking hard either way.
#385266 to #385265 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
I am privileged, but not because I am white.

My dad had a shitty childhood, moved place to place, got caught up in all sorts of shit, grew up poor with divorced parents, went into the national guard and was at the rodney king rights. Then after he got out of the military he worked hard to get our family our of a shitty neighborhood.

The only "white privilege" I have is a dad who cares. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth and get everything handed to me, that's for god damned sure.
User avatar #385271 to #385266 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
That's pretty much my situation. I'm privileged because my parents worked hard to make sure my sisters and I were happy. Like I said, at one point they really did have $20, except I was like 3 or 4 years old and already had a 1-ish year old sister. I actually grew up very poor and didn't even know. They really had to push to keep us out of the red, my dad would work 2 or 3 jobs a day. They worked so fucking hard to assure happiness and comfort, and my sister has the nerve to tell my dad we're privileged because we're white. It's so aggravating. Shit like this would make my mom cry if she was still around because of how ungrateful my sis is
#385275 to #385271 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
Sorry for calling your sister a bitch, but that's what she is acting like.
User avatar #385276 to #385275 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Anon what the fuck, why would you apologize for that? She is a bitch, been a bitch her whole life. There is nothing wrong with what you said
#385274 to #385271 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, If I could but I can't because I am a guy I would have slapped the bitch.
#385267 to #385266 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
I just realized how I skipped a huge chunk of my story.

After he got out of the military, he got married to my mother and eventually I was born. He spent the better part of about 10 - 12 years to get us into a nice place.
#385262 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
My spanish teacher assigned a project a month ago and I forgot about it and never did it.
And he is assigning another project on top of that.
>MFW
#385260 - fefe (4 hours ago) [-]
>being able to be non-violent in a protest is white privilege.
>being able to be non-violent in a protest is white privilege.
User avatar #385263 to #385260 - peepeepoopooanon (3 hours ago) [-]
I am gonna pee pee and then I am gonna poo poo all over those fucking niggers.
#385261 to #385260 - fefe (4 hours ago) [-]
You can't make this shit up if you fucking tried. You need to login to view this link
#385286 to #385261 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
I swear to god someone has to make a t-shirt out of "Smashing police cars is a legitimate political strategy".
#385287 to #385286 - fefe (2 hours ago) [-]
I know how. I just don't have the materials.

I will another time tho.
#385258 - fefe (4 hours ago) [-]
>donate $20 to nepal via official facebook donation thing
>immediately after see a friend shared a canadian government thing where if you donate through that the government will match all donations
>fuck
User avatar #385285 to #385258 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Can I go through that if I'm not Canadian?
#385272 to #385258 - fefe (3 hours ago) [-]
Ask for a refund
User avatar #385264 to #385258 - peepeepoopooanon (3 hours ago) [-]
Nipple in nepal
User avatar #385255 - gibroner ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
people keep saying that the riots in Baltimore are being by outside agitators. Which is bullshit the majority of arrests made have been by native Baltimoreans. People keep saying hurr durr but there's tons of people protesting peacefully as if that means that there aren't tons destroying the city the cops should've opened fire on the crowds the second they started throwing shit
User avatar #385256 to #385255 - Shiny (4 hours ago) [-]
Entire nations are swept up in civil unrest and political instability: headline to scroll by while browsing the news
A bunch of angry pricks breaking shit for the umptillionth time in one of the worst neighborhoods in America: literally worse than the Holocaust the niggers are coming to rape me
User avatar #385273 to #385256 - gibroner ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
well I'm a bit more interested in this because I live not an hour outside of Baltimore
User avatar #385277 to #385273 - Shiny (3 hours ago) [-]
You'll be fine. More people died in my state from a bridge collapsing than any civil unrest.
User avatar #385278 to #385277 - gibroner ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
yeah I don't expect any of the rioters to make it near my house but I go to school like right outside the city and they've been talking about looting the mall like right down the road from the campus so I'm a little bit concerned
User avatar #385238 - wallbuilder (10 hours ago) [-]
All bot lane has to do is WALK the FUCK AWAY. Just trot on back to your turret - no, don't 2v3 with mid ther- oh, double kill. Alright. Now I can't fight him.

I ping numerous times EVERY SINGLE TIME my opponent is out of lane, have they literally ever listened once in the history of fucking EVER? No. If the enemy mid walks bot, it's an automatic free double kill because stupid FUCKS won't simply walk to turret for 10 seconds. If they did that, I'd half health the enemy turret, get a bunch of cs and levels over the enemy and then proceed to shit happiness and rainbows but they FUCK it up EVERY. Single. Time.

"Hur dur follow your lan-"
Shut the fuck up. You can't follow a lane with a targeted stun into unwarded brush when the jungler is also camping the fuck out of your lane.
User avatar #385280 to #385238 - ferrettamer (2 hours ago) [-]
Following your lane as mid is retarded
User avatar #385282 to #385280 - wallbuilder (2 hours ago) [-]
Well, that's what I said. Under some circumstances it's good, though - as Veigar, his E is monumentally good in skirmishes - it can pick one person and zone others so if I do run bot as him in good circumstances it's usually a double kill and dragon.
User avatar #385252 to #385238 - acidjunk ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Play Hearthstone
User avatar #385244 to #385238 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
I advise you to either get used to people feeding in those games or just quitting them all-together, cause otherwise you're gonna have a rage-induced brain hemorrhage.
User avatar #385245 to #385244 - wallbuilder (8 hours ago) [-]
It's just a low-point. New roommate is permanently fucking downloading so lag fucks me up and then this shit happens endlessly whilst I 1v3 mid as a super-weak champion vs a broken meta champ time and time again.
User avatar #385246 to #385245 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
Which doesn't matter, because right now you sound like every other butthurt league player out there "It's not my fault, my roommate and lag and, THAT CHARACTER IS SO OP! This is BULLSHIT!". Seriously, try to not give a fuck. It's good for your health.
User avatar #385247 to #385246 - wallbuilder (8 hours ago) [-]
I know. tfw you can't be mad because you sound just like all the other faggots But I never rage at my teammates in game.
I'm just trying to play a game and all this shit makes it hard to enjoy.
User avatar #385249 to #385247 - thechosentroll (7 hours ago) [-]
Then don't play MOBAs, because that shit happens every game.
User avatar #385250 to #385249 - wallbuilder (7 hours ago) [-]
Fuck off, I will play them because they're fun, I'm just having a bad bout and am venting.
I'm not new to them. I know this shit.
User avatar #385243 to #385242 - wallbuilder (8 hours ago) [-]
I AM FUCKING CALM. i'M NOT MAD. STFU STOP RAPING ME.
User avatar #385259 to #385241 - spaceturtlecadet (4 hours ago) [-]
I'll explain in short
2 people on OP's team didn't listen to his warning and fall back. This led to those 2 people getting ambushed by the enemy that OP must face. Not only did those two die and lose precious time and potential money, they gave OP's enemy lots of gold to become stronger. This consequently means that OP will probably lose his small skirmish, and their team the game.
#385222 - gwegw (12 hours ago) [-]
I hate I'm always paranoid someone is watching me on the computer. In the library or university I feel like they may be monitoring what I'm doing or saying. Even at home I wonder if the other house mates sharing the internet could see what I'm looking at.
It's bullshit but I can't help it. I blame my secondary school. They had this fucked up system where if you typed anything 'bad' or a 'name' they'd be told and you'd get told off. I was writing an assignment and put my teachers name on the cover sheet. But because we were doing Of Mice and Men and I'd used 'offensive' terms apparently that meant I was calling my teacher them and I got detention.

They didn't even fucking check.
User avatar #385223 to #385222 - gwegw (12 hours ago) [-]
To clarify the system didn't tell them the whole thing or context. It just picked out words. So they'd have got a report saying I'd used my teachers name alongside 'whore' 'negro' etc... and simply assumed I must have been referring to her that way.
#385205 - fefe (13 hours ago) [-]
When you masturbate with face wash that has cleansing crystals, and they get in your urethra.
User avatar #385213 to #385205 - badmotorfinger ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
you should probably not do that again.
User avatar #385212 to #385205 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
...How about, maybe, you DON'T masturbate with face wash with crystals in it you fucking nutcase?
User avatar #385253 to #385212 - Shiny (7 hours ago) [-]
But I'm out of sandpaper
User avatar #385230 to #385212 - jadewest (11 hours ago) [-]
wait you don't do that?
User avatar #385202 - Tyranitar (14 hours ago) [-]
Kinda wish all of the Cop Block retards who think all cops are evil and deserve to die could just be sent into some anarchist country with no laws or law enforcement to see how long they last, since they think they are so bad-ass.
User avatar #385217 to #385202 - Conquistador ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
They're just brainwashed masses following the liberal agenda these days, which is siding with the oh so oppressed and defenseless minorities. In a way, it's been like that for a while but now it's grown stronger since blacks are chimping out more.
#385200 - fefe (14 hours ago) [-]
I honestly am glad that I don't live in an area with alot of black people.

I would rather deal with Mexicans than a bunch of niggers.
Atleast Mexicans don't fucking riot and destroy their community when they are upset.
I know this, because the Mexicans here actually worked to build their fucking community, unlike the stupid fucks in places like Ferguson. Why would they burn down their own shit?
#385299 to #385200 - Elk (1 hour ago) [-]
**Elk used "*roll picture*"**
**Elk rolled image** I live in a black area, and they're not like that here. They got upset over the cops killing blacks, but they go on about their day and don't start shit over it.
#385221 to #385200 - gwegw (12 hours ago) [-]
Where I grew up the niggers were the least destructive. It was the gyppo's, polish, and white manky-teethed chavs you had to look out for.
User avatar #385206 to #385200 - Conquistador ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
lel exactly. And it's proven we have higher IQ's than mayates/niggers too.
#385219 to #385206 - fefe (12 hours ago) [-]
and it's proven that you don't
User avatar #385220 to #385219 - Conquistador ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
>Nearly all data gathered says otherwise.
#385257 to #385220 - fefe (4 hours ago) [-]
pretty sure there's no gathered data on you and if there were you would be put in an institution
User avatar #385323 to #385257 - Conquistador ONLINE (23 minutes ago) [-]
There actually has been data gathered on me. And it turns out I'm far above average intelligence even for whites. Just proof you're speaking out of butthurt because I oppose your mainstream liberal ideas.
#385196 - fefe (14 hours ago) [-]
this "white privilege" shit needs to stop.
User avatar #385199 to #385196 - foreveranonymous ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
I have legitimately seen someone say they deserved to have their watch stolen because of their white privilege
What the actual fuck
User avatar #385204 to #385199 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
Quick, give me all your money to save yourself from white privilege!
User avatar #385197 to #385196 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
>Fuck you for telling people how to behave
...Isn't he talking about rioters? Is rioting okay now? Is that acceptable behaviour?
What the fuck.
#385185 - adunsaveme (15 hours ago) [-]
I hate how they shoved the Mandarin into Iron Man 3.

The movie as a whole wasn't amazing, but god damn, what a shitty way to do the character.
User avatar #385233 to #385185 - jadewest (11 hours ago) [-]
but thats not the actual mandarin tho, the actual mandarin captures the fake one
User avatar #385236 to #385234 - jadewest (11 hours ago) [-]
apparently according to marvel, idunno where like one of the movie books/comics that man captures him for the real mandarin
User avatar #385237 to #385235 - adunsaveme (11 hours ago) [-]
You completely missed the point
I know that's not the Mandarin, that's completely irrelevant to what I said
User avatar #385214 to #385185 - thechosentroll (13 hours ago) [-]
Personally, I liked it. You can't take the most iconic villain in the story and portray them well in 2 hours. He was gonna be shit either way, so if he's gonna be shit, they may as well go all the way.
User avatar #385216 to #385214 - adunsaveme (13 hours ago) [-]
>'he was gonna be shit either way'

Not if they stuck with the original fucking character
User avatar #385227 to #385216 - thechosentroll (12 hours ago) [-]
Did you even read what I said? The Mandarin is Iron Mans' most iconic and long-running villain. He hasn't been featured in previous Iron Man films, meaning they'd have to do his origin story, motivation, encounters with Tony and defeat all within the span of 2 hours. That's like trying to tell Lord Of The Rings in half an hour. It was impossible for them to do it properly in a single movie. If they'd stuck with the original characters, fans would have been pissed that he's not as cool as the comics and non-fans would have no idea what's going on. They changed it and what was the result? Fans are pissed, like they would have been anyway, but the non-fans loved it. Heck, even some fans, such as myself, loved it.
#385231 to #385227 - thechosentroll has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #385228 to #385227 - adunsaveme (12 hours ago) [-]
But they wouldn't have to do his origin story. And what you're suggesting they can't do is exactly what they're doing with Ultron.

Would have been better to not do it at all.
User avatar #385232 to #385228 - thechosentroll (11 hours ago) [-]
And why WOULDN'T they have to do his origin story? So, some old guy with rings that let him manipulate the fabric of reality shows up out of fucking nowhere, despite not being mentioned before? Because you can't even go "Well, Tony fought him before the movies started", because the movies trace his steps from the very start.
User avatar #385229 to #385228 - thechosentroll (11 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, but they don't have any other villains left that don't require an origin story. And the only story that doesn't require one is Civil War, which we know will be the 3rd movie.
User avatar #385190 to #385185 - alexanderburns ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
I liked the part where all the Iron Man suits were basically flying pop cans to him
#385191 to #385190 - adunsaveme (14 hours ago) [-]
I liked this one
#385195 to #385191 - thebestpieever (14 hours ago) [-]
The entire suit is an arrow pointing to the crotch area.
User avatar #385192 to #385191 - alexanderburns ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
I bet you'd like it more if it were a loli
User avatar #385193 to #385192 - adunsaveme (14 hours ago) [-]
lolis can't fly
User avatar #385186 to #385185 - cycloneclone (15 hours ago) [-]
wrong board
User avatar #385187 to #385186 - adunsaveme (15 hours ago) [-]
This is hate
Very dislike, grr and whatnot