hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#342961 - Womens Study Major (22 minutes ago) [-]
"These people are a stronger people because 'they' suffered in the past"

I dont mean just in relation to blacks. Some bitch is insisting every irish person is amazing because of their grandparents and is gettng way too offended at people telling them chill "ya'll aren't fazing me fuck off" ye you're showing us.
User avatar #342962 to #342961 - crazyolitis (21 minutes ago) [-]
>Strong people
>The Irish

Contributed the minimum amount of scientific advancement, having little cultural impact, and not having an empire in its entire history makes it strong?
lolwut
#342965 to #342962 - Womens Study Major (16 minutes ago) [-]
"b-but dey were slaves in da past qq so that means they all are nice ppl because i said so"
Every irish person I've met was a prick must mean their all pricks by that logic.
#342955 - cycloneclone (35 minutes ago) [-]
>people still defend admin for the oatmeal incident
>people still defend admin for the oatmeal incident
User avatar #342968 to #342955 - ferrettamer ONLINE (55 seconds ago) [-]
he didn't do anything wrong tho
User avatar #342969 to #342968 - cycloneclone (29 seconds ago) [-]
implying
User avatar #342967 to #342955 - jadewest (8 minutes ago) [-]
>people still defend admin
User avatar #342948 - gibroner ONLINE (50 minutes ago) [-]
turkey is dry and bland, sweet potatoes are not potatoes and only a little bit sweet, stuffing tastes like ass, green beans are meh at best, pumpkin pie isn't even that good, and I hate spending time with my family, thanksgiving fucking sucks
User avatar #342957 to #342948 - cycloneclone (35 minutes ago) [-]
everything you said is wrong
User avatar #342959 to #342957 - gibroner ONLINE (32 minutes ago) [-]
ditto
User avatar #342956 to #342948 - teoanon ONLINE (35 minutes ago) [-]
turkey is shit tier
honey glazed ham top tier
User avatar #342958 to #342956 - gibroner ONLINE (34 minutes ago) [-]
no argument here
User avatar #342950 to #342948 - shibe ONLINE (48 minutes ago) [-]
i love turkey but everything else you said is true
#342945 - epicscorpion ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
>lol guys this guy is clerely trolling you guys must be idiots if you guys can't tell an obvious trole

If your existence is so pathetic that you spend hours of your life on a pathetic attempt to pissed people off on the internet with something that isn't even the best method of trolling, then I'm inclined to just respond out of pity to make you think you "got me" with a 10-second "ur an idiot".
#342944 - rokkarokkaali (1 hour ago) [-]
These chicks needed help on something for computer class, so instead of letting me help them by telling them what to do, they thought they'd be clever and just get my computer, get the files where I worked on everything, and change the color of the letters and call it theirs. Thing is, they overwrote my work. I already turned mine in, but the teacher's supposed to ask you questions about how you did it so now I have no way of responding. On top of that, I'm like 90% sure it's going to be obvious they copied me. On top of that, if I get a fail on that for any reason, I'm going to fail the class.

I should really stop trying to be helpful.

I should really stop trying to be helpful.
User avatar #342946 to #342944 - ferrettamer ONLINE (57 minutes ago) [-]
lol
User avatar #342941 - thegrohltroll (1 hour ago) [-]
Fucking rain, man. My notebooks are damp as fuck.
User avatar #342952 to #342941 - shibe ONLINE (47 minutes ago) [-]
my science notebook got wet one time and we went like a month and a half without using it so i kinda neglected it, when i had to use it again, there was mold inside of it

disgusting
User avatar #342954 to #342952 - thegrohltroll (42 minutes ago) [-]
I'm eating a sandwich, you just ruined my sandwich moment with your fungi
User avatar #342933 - lobselvith ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
I can't stand it when I get these awkward side-hugs from some of my Aunt's family. Like, we aren't strangers, don't act like I'm some filthy homeless person that you're being forced to interact with. Fucking hug me.

It's not just me, they do it to my Mom and my little sister too. It really gets under my skin.
User avatar #342942 to #342933 - wallbuilder (1 hour ago) [-]
I really hate the pissy fake hugs that women use to greet people with. It's like recieving a pathetic handshake from a man - I really need to grow a pair and start shaking women's hands in greeting instead of that crap.
User avatar #342939 to #342933 - masterboll (1 hour ago) [-]
ill hug your sister, your mum and your auntie in a sexual way

...if you know what i mean
User avatar #342938 to #342933 - alexanderburns ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I would hug you right, lobster
User avatar #342943 to #342938 - ferrettamer ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
fuck off
User avatar #342947 to #342943 - alexanderburns ONLINE (56 minutes ago) [-]
User avatar #342920 - voltkills ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
>when people sit in corners with 20 medpacks with the most OP guns in TDM on battlefield 4 and then claim they are better than me
oh boy, retards!
User avatar #342929 to #342920 - serhiy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
do mortars still exist in bf4?
User avatar #342930 to #342929 - voltkills ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
ye but they are useless.
User avatar #342931 to #342930 - serhiy ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
still if they guy isn't moving just keep mortaring him, he's bound to get upset, at which point you've won.
User avatar #342919 - voltkills ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
what the fuck happned to google, when i search FJ into google funnyjunk doesnt appear for me now. (UK)
User avatar #342940 to #342919 - masterboll (1 hour ago) [-]
>2014
>not using bookmarks
#342928 to #342919 - Womens Study Major (2 hours ago) [-]
Goes by paid advertisers mostly now rather than highest visited.
#342916 - Womens Study Major (4 hours ago) [-]
I hate it when I get some random piece of music in my brain and then can't remember where it's from
#342893 - thechosentroll (7 hours ago) [-]
Is there a word for a person who is like a weeaboo, but instead of worshiping Japan they worship the US? Because my university is full of them. Especially in my english classes. Jesus Dickshitting Christ, these fuckers are annoying. And not a single one of them's even been abroad. Literally every single person I know who's been to the US has not only come back, but say they'd never go back. I know people who went to live in south Africa and are happier than they were in the US. And don't get me started on how much they praise "American culture". Nigga, you hail from a country with a proud 1400+ years of history and culture and want to throw that shit away? The yoghurt can in my trash can has developed more of a culture in the week it's been in there than the US has developed in centuries.

Also, I should take out the trash. Hate doing that.
User avatar #342960 to #342893 - leonhardt (26 minutes ago) [-]
Also "Freeaboo"
#342935 to #342893 - wisely (1 hour ago) [-]
Yes they're called Leonharts
User avatar #342949 to #342935 - leonhardt (49 minutes ago) [-]
I don't even post about Murica that much.
#342964 to #342949 - wisely (18 minutes ago) [-]
But you protect it like a zealous Nazi whenever someone says something that isn't perfect with America, and hates on every other continent especially Jewurope.

I think you're an alright dude, but goddamn, that shit.
User avatar #342966 to #342964 - leonhardt (16 minutes ago) [-]
I just correct stupid bullshit. Like the "dur hur murica has no culture" bullshit.
#342924 to #342893 - Womens Study Major (3 hours ago) [-]
Well weeb is just slang for japanophile so the american equivalent is just Americophile.
User avatar #342917 to #342893 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
I saw that a lot in Mexico. Not necessarily American, but there was this constant façade of trying to look as cosmopolitan as possible, which they inevitably failed at when asked to name three cities in the country they were so supposedly enamoured of. I'm guessing every country has its retards that "love" a place they've never even seen. Because it's an easy way to seem interesting and be different without actually having to do anything.
User avatar #342901 to #342893 - crazyolitis (6 hours ago) [-]
I don't worship America, but America does have culture. Rock music, for example.
#342936 to #342901 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
It's a combo of other cultures. They don't really have much of their own.
User avatar #342951 to #342936 - leonhardt (47 minutes ago) [-]
Love this. "Hur dur a bunch of people create a unique culture BUT ITS NOT CULTURE BECAUSE PEOPLE MOVED THERE!!!"
User avatar #342907 to #342901 - thechosentroll (6 hours ago) [-]
That came from England.
User avatar #342953 to #342907 - leonhardt (46 minutes ago) [-]
Jazz, which went on to spawn rock and roll, is American.
User avatar #342918 to #342907 - thebestpieever (4 hours ago) [-]
Well... Rock n' Roll came from America. Depending on who you ask: Little Richard, Elvis, Chuch Berry, The Crows, Roy Brown and a couple others are all credited with shaping what would ultimately become Rock n' roll.
England did create rock, though. And we also made the best bands in the genre, so I mean.
User avatar #342921 to #342918 - ferrettamer ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Elvis is rockabilly
User avatar #342925 to #342921 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Elvis is a lot of things, none of which I personally stated.
User avatar #342927 to #342925 - ferrettamer ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
You said he was credited with starting rock and roll you fucking mongrel
User avatar #342932 to #342927 - thebestpieever (2 hours ago) [-]
Saying someone is credited with certain actions does not equate crediting them with those actions yourself. And he is credited with that.
User avatar #342934 to #342932 - ferrettamer ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
nobody asked you philly cheese steak
#342913 to #342907 - Womens Study Major (5 hours ago) [-]
all music came from cavemen you gaijan
#342908 to #342907 - crazyolitis (6 hours ago) [-]
There's plenty of American moveis, music, clothes, and stuff like that, though.
Although, the American culture is basically a lot of cultures poured together.
User avatar #342909 to #342908 - thechosentroll (6 hours ago) [-]
The t-shirt is brittish, jeans are german, pretty much all music, save for maybe blues and rap are non-american. I accept the movies, though quite a few of them have been sucking lately. Hope Jurassic World doesn't suck, though I know it will.
#342910 to #342909 - Womens Study Major (6 hours ago) [-]
Levi Strauss founded his company in America and was a US citizen, he was American.
User avatar #342912 to #342910 - thechosentroll (6 hours ago) [-]
I didn't know he had an actual citizenship. OK, jeans count as american. Still not a lot of culture.
#342902 to #342901 - Womens Study Major (6 hours ago) [-]
Our culture is actually seeping into a lot of other countries.
#342937 to #342902 - Womens Study Major (1 hour ago) [-]
As with pretty much every culture in the world.
User avatar #342898 to #342897 - EdwardNigma (7 hours ago) [-]
>Hobby
>BBQ sauce

Yes, my favourite weekend activity.
User avatar #342896 to #342893 - thegrohltroll (7 hours ago) [-]
Yoghurt?
User avatar #342911 to #342896 - thechosentroll (6 hours ago) [-]
Everyone outside of North America spells it "Yoghurt".
User avatar #342914 to #342911 - thegrohltroll (5 hours ago) [-]
Note taken
User avatar #342895 to #342893 - freedomreturns (7 hours ago) [-]
Freeaboo.
User avatar #342874 - lobselvith ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
I hate what a self-absorbed douchebag Jon Davis has become.
#342885 to #342874 - cycloneclone (8 hours ago) [-]
thought you were talking about this guy for a sec
User avatar #342881 to #342875 - lobselvith ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
The lead singer of Korn.
User avatar #342882 to #342881 - freedomreturns (8 hours ago) [-]
I just assumed he always was.
User avatar #342883 to #342882 - lobselvith ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Eh, he kind of was, but I guess he just wasn't as much of an asshole as he is now. I used to kind of look up to him.
User avatar #342876 to #342875 - thegrohltroll (8 hours ago) [-]
Whoa when did you become a mod?
User avatar #342877 to #342876 - freedomreturns (8 hours ago) [-]
Today! Thanks to based EdwardNigma.
User avatar #342884 to #342877 - cycloneclone (8 hours ago) [-]
sucks for you
User avatar #342879 to #342877 - thegrohltroll (8 hours ago) [-]
That nigga never gives me shit.
I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY COLOURED TEXT
User avatar #342880 to #342879 - freedomreturns (8 hours ago) [-]
Looks pretty green to me.
User avatar #342894 to #342880 - thegrohltroll (7 hours ago) [-]
This one is old. And it's the last one I had.
User avatar #342860 - princessren (9 hours ago) [-]
there is this thing on tv right now about fergeson
and it's a bunch of black people in a room discussing it
"we don't even know if it's even him on the video" (referring to the tape of brown robbing the store)
"the poe-lease could walk up to me today and shoot me"
then they start talking about the looting and rioting
"what else you pose to do when da man is constantly at your neck"

there is like one old black guy who used to be a police officer who is the only one talking sense
#342853 - Womens Study Major (10 hours ago) [-]
wow
just when you think shibelibedibezibe couldn't become more of a faggot
User avatar #342856 to #342853 - freedomreturns (9 hours ago) [-]
I don't know, he's got considerably better on here.
Less anxiety attacks and music posts.
User avatar #342857 to #342856 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
my anxiety actually has gotten worse to the point where i'll panic if i make a post about it on here

like right now!!!
User avatar #342858 to #342857 - freedomreturns (9 hours ago) [-]
But you post about it less
User avatar #342859 to #342858 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
ya!!!

woo!!!
User avatar #342865 to #342863 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
if you're not sending me pics i dont care for anything you say
User avatar #342866 to #342865 - princessren (9 hours ago) [-]
pics of wat
User avatar #342867 to #342866 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
exactly that

wat
User avatar #342871 to #342870 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
7/10 picture of wat
User avatar #342861 to #342859 - freedomreturns (9 hours ago) [-]
Nah, but I've been around people with high anxiety and shit, I've seen what it does to people.
I hope you get better, man.
User avatar #342862 to #342861 - shibe ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
i've started seeing a psychiatrist so i hope that will help
User avatar #342864 to #342862 - freedomreturns (9 hours ago) [-]
That's good, man. A lot of people don't get help, and they just get worse and worse
That's a big step.
User avatar #342855 to #342853 - princessren (10 hours ago) [-]
is it that shocking that shibe is a faggot?
User avatar #342854 to #342853 - shibe ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
at one point in my lifetime i was such a faggot, all that faggotness of me literally collapsed on itself so now i'm no longer a faggot

i've descended beyond a faggot
#342842 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
kegget
User avatar #342832 - freedomreturns (11 hours ago) [-]
I've done it
I've ascended.
Now I can do the thing.
User avatar #342963 to #342832 - leonhardt (20 minutes ago) [-]
TFW Roliga can't do the thing
#342886 to #342832 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
HA! Back in my day, we didn't have no fancy, shmancy mod exams. You didn't choose to become a mod, you had to be referred by another mod. At the time, Phanact was the only mod, meaning the only people who were referred as mods were the biggest faggots around. Coincidentally, I was one of the first mods. It was boring. Got fired for not doing my job properly.
User avatar #342887 to #342886 - freedomreturns (8 hours ago) [-]
EdwardNigma referred me.
User avatar #342888 to #342887 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
He's not a massive faggot, so it's nowhere near the same.
User avatar #342889 to #342888 - freedomreturns (8 hours ago) [-]
He is kind of a faggot.
User avatar #342890 to #342889 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
No one is the same caliber of faggot as Phanny.
User avatar #342891 to #342890 - EdwardNigma (8 hours ago) [-]
You clearly underestimate us.
User avatar #342892 to #342891 - thechosentroll (8 hours ago) [-]
You are but a mortal man. Tangelo Dick has asciended beyond the moral plane. He is an ethereal being floating in its' own dimension consisting of nothing but dicks and self-importance.
User avatar #342836 to #342832 - shibe ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
what
User avatar #342837 to #342836 - freedomreturns (11 hours ago) [-]
I'm a mod, shibe. Snap - I've Got The Power Lyrics
User avatar #342838 to #342837 - shibe ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]

CONGRATULATIONS

<3 don't ban me!
User avatar #342815 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
>le 7.8 to mach waiter lel!

It's been less than two days since I saw that joke for the first time and I'm already sick of it. Boo Hoo, IGN lodged a valid complaint about a lame mechanic that's been around for twelve years completely unchanged. pls take your QQ'ing and general Nintendo fellatio elsewhere
User avatar #342849 to #342815 - princessren (10 hours ago) [-]
I liked the water of Hoen
like...looking back, to me, Ruby, Sapphire etc. seem like very "summer" games
probably because I have lots of memories playing it during the summer and also just because there are so many beaches and stuff in the game
I dunno what I am getting at...
User avatar #342851 to #342849 - shibe ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
SEND PICS
#342835 to #342815 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
The Hoenn region is based on an actual region in Japan.
And there's a lot of water there.
User avatar #342820 to #342815 - leonhardt (12 hours ago) [-]
>IGN lodged a valid complaint

Anyone who isn't an inbred chucklefucking retard can recognize that they were making a fucking joke.
#342869 to #342820 - Valid ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
You're on the internet, where bandwagoning is done so easily me bredda
you kinda referred to 90% of people here as inbred chuckledicks
You're on the internet, where bandwagoning is done so easily me bredda
you kinda referred to 90% of people here as inbred chuckledicks
#342868 to #342820 - Valid has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #342821 to #342820 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
the "too much water" part was a joke. They expand on it in the full review, which I very much doubt anyone who's complaining about the score has actually read.
User avatar #342817 to #342815 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
what
User avatar #342799 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
montage parodies
User avatar #342922 to #342799 - ferrettamer ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
no they are hilarious shut up
User avatar #342806 to #342799 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
>not thinking hitmarker sounds are the pinnacle of comedy

pls kill urself
User avatar #342809 to #342806 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
it was funny the first time like with farming simulator shit

but now it's not funny

i guess i just have some disdain for it considering i'm the kind of person most montages are making fun of
User avatar #342796 - fargfive (13 hours ago) [-]
I hate that Black Friday extends to online shopping.
Not because I hate what it represents or anything so noble, but because I'm already really impulsive when it comes to online shopping and timed deals just pile on the buyer's remorse.
User avatar #342839 to #342796 - jubbehhh (11 hours ago) [-]
So you mean that other stores are having steam sales?
User avatar #342804 to #342796 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
Isn't the online shopping one called Cyber Monday?
User avatar #342805 to #342804 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
yeah, but the sales are starting today.
User avatar #342797 to #342796 - thesoulless ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
Well, at least there's less chance of being trampled to death if you buy online.
User avatar #342798 to #342797 - fargfive (13 hours ago) [-]
Well obviously. I also don't have to go outside.
#342794 - Womens Study Major (14 hours ago) [-]
Japans shitty blue stripped pantie fetish
like what's so alluring about it
also panties with the filly bows and shit
and lingerie in general
just don't find any of that shit appealing compared to other shit
#342808 to #342794 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
I've always wondered why it's blue and white.
User avatar #342810 to #342808 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
Doesn't Miku Hatsune wear those? More importantly, why would I know if she did?
#342811 to #342810 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
I think hers are more teal than the typical light blue. I also think the stripes may predate her.
User avatar #342812 to #342811 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
If those are a thing I would have thought she started it. I heard Welsh onion sales went up like three fold because of a video of her with one.
User avatar #342813 to #342812 - fargfive (12 hours ago) [-]
The Japanese are an odd people.
#342840 to #342813 - Womens Study Major (11 hours ago) [-]
At least they're not niggers.
User avatar #342807 to #342794 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
I appreciate lingerie. It looks pretty, it sort of adds to the mood and stuff. And even in a non-erotic sense, it's just pretty to look at.
User avatar #342802 to #342794 - princessren (12 hours ago) [-]
should I not have bought those bowed panties?
#342803 to #342802 - shibe has deleted their comment [-]
#342816 to #342803 - jadewest (12 hours ago) [-]
shibe do you even know what panties are
#342829 to #342816 - princessren (11 hours ago) [-]
why?, you pervert!
User avatar #342846 to #342844 - alexanderburns ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
?,
User avatar #342845 to #342844 - shibe ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
send pics!!!!
User avatar #342827 to #342816 - shibe ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
you've made me way too overly anxious for no reason
User avatar #342819 to #342816 - shibe ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
god dammit you've made me question myself because of my anxiety like i know i know but now i'm scared i don't suddenly and you've pointed that out and made me a fool and GOD DAMN YOU JADE I'M FREAKING OUT OVER SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM

GOD DAMN IMPOSTER SYNDROME