x
Click to expand
Latest users (1): youregaylol, anonymous(17).
#83356 - niggernazi ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Your opinions on Breivik?

Was he a genocidical maniac or was he simply on a mission from god?
User avatar #83358 to #83356 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
He hasn't talked or explicitly supported genocide and double digit kills doesn't even come close so he's more of a serial killing maniac than a genocidal maniac.
User avatar #83357 to #83356 - pebar (3 hours ago) [-]
he was a genocidal maniac
#83347 - pebar (5 hours ago) [-]
schnizel
#83360 to #83347 - youregaylol (12 minutes ago) [-]
>under fascism everyone will look like greek gods
>bad thing
User avatar #83348 to #83347 - schnizel (5 hours ago) [-]
>2015
>not wanting to be ripped
User avatar #83346 - schnizel (6 hours ago) [-]
Pebar
Fallout New Vegas - History of the Legion
#83329 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
My Family Raped Me

Reminder that women have altered the meaning of the word 'rape' to the point where it has literally nothing to do with having sex forced upon them. If a female comes out with a rape story that has no legitimate evidence, she's a liar. Anyone who has truly experienced the trauma of real rape is not going to come out into the public and milk their tragedy for attention. Women love playing victims and the modern woman is such a histrionic that they'll make anything up to get it.
User avatar #83349 to #83329 - redandgreen (5 hours ago) [-]
I agree that the video is stupid but you then leap from that into insanity.
User avatar #83331 to #83329 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
Mike Tyson went to prison based on no audio or video evidence, not even screams were heard.

These days women get away with it, that's why you don't fuck the SJWs.
User avatar #83322 - pebar (10 hours ago) [-]
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Patents (HBO)
#83306 - pebar (12 hours ago) [-]
Under capitalism, people are motivated to work because if they don't they fear they will be fired.

Under socialism, people are motivated to work because if they don't they fear they will be fired at.

User avatar #83344 to #83306 - schnizel (6 hours ago) [-]
lel
#83340 to #83306 - byposted (6 hours ago) [-]
You like little girls,  don't you, Pebar :^)

I've noticed a trend in the animated pictures you post.

If I may psychoanalyze, from a previous thread: you are finding solace in the fact that morality, is, indeed, subjective.

In Oman, for instance, there are no taboos surrounding cunnyboos – so long as they observe the tribal rituals, preceding the deflowering of their pick(s)  (insidious, polygamous wedlock!), one can take to enjoying libertarian laxity (lewd!).  The Omanese live nearly as freely as contemporary Swahilis and Somalis, or Russians, during the period of Provisional Governance.
You like little girls, don't you, Pebar :^)

I've noticed a trend in the animated pictures you post.

In Oman, for instance, there are no taboos surrounding cunnyboos – so long as they observe the tribal rituals, preceding the deflowering of their pick(s) (insidious, polygamous wedlock!), one can take to enjoying libertarian laxity (lewd!). The Omanese live nearly as freely as contemporary Swahilis and Somalis, or Russians, during the period of Provisional Governance.
User avatar #83337 to #83306 - feelythefeel (7 hours ago) [-]
In national socialism, people are motivated to work because not only are they rewarded well, but they also can have a sense that they're helping build their country.
User avatar #83352 to #83337 - radiserne (4 hours ago) [-]
In nazism, individuals are reduced to being hamsters in wheels.
#83328 to #83306 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
Under capitalism, people aren't motivated to work because they hate their dead-end job and cannot pay for the education necessary for a better job, without taking massive loans(which they'll be unlikely to ever be able to pay back).

Under socialism, people aren't motivated to work because much of the money they would make would be forcibly taken from them by the state to be given to layabouts who contribute nothing to society.
User avatar #83354 to #83328 - niggernazi ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
'murica

Atleast with socialism you'll get free education. And people are actually to work because the salaries are fucking rad when it comes to things like truck driver or electrician.
User avatar #83310 to #83306 - eight (11 hours ago) [-]
I bet socialism is more effective.
User avatar #83321 to #83310 - lulzforalpsplane (10 hours ago) [-]
Are you..serious? I only see National Socialism as being the only effective form of socialism under the leadership of a bright person.
User avatar #83355 to #83321 - niggernazi ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Why is killing jews more effenicince than regular socialism?
User avatar #83350 to #83321 - radiserne (4 hours ago) [-]
That would require the leader to be bright, which is most definitely not a given. Socialism has historically been more succesful.
#83324 to #83321 - anonymous (9 hours ago) [-]
Said the money grubbing kike.
User avatar #83330 to #83324 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
Hey if anything I'm a money grubbing kike that is on your side so maybe you should be more appreciative.
#83336 to #83330 - anonymous (8 hours ago) [-]
#83339 to #83336 - lulzforalpsplane (7 hours ago) [-]
I would have said the same thing to a muslim that told me that so I can't judge. happy bday to the guy, though technically it ended 5 min ago
#83298 - pebar (14 hours ago) [-]
Ethics is define as a set of principles that governs people's behavior

ethical universalism says there is an absolute standard of right and wrong that applies to everyone
relativism says the opposite

by the definition of ethics, the fact that people have different principles and they behave differently based on those principles is proof of relativism is true

what do y'all think of this argument?
User avatar #83323 to #83298 - byposted (9 hours ago) [-]
An Augustinian friar would insist that Will governs mortals, who may morally trespass, at their Soul's peril. Elements of the Scriptures, so decreed by God, govern the Hereafter - where whether the Commandments were abided by, in life, shall be consequential.

An atheist would deny that such fate, propelled by "God," and "Ghost," exists. One lives, and one dies, fluid moral considerations aside.

To argue across paradigms is futile, especially where one geometrically opposes the other (on Will, the shift would be completed if I supplemented the Augustinian with a Calvinist).
User avatar #83309 to #83298 - marinepenguin (11 hours ago) [-]
I wouldn't say that proves relatism. Relatism would mean that we aren't all held to the same standards depending on our specific rules of our specific societies. I wouldn't say "the sheer fact we disagree, shows relatism is true".

I think you're on the right track of thinking though.
User avatar #83325 to #83309 - byposted (9 hours ago) [-]
Relativism merely means that there is no set standard. Are you having semantic qualms?

Even within specific societies and religious communities, moral principles fade and regenerate.
User avatar #83326 to #83325 - marinepenguin (9 hours ago) [-]
I am arguing semantics to a degree. I agree with relativism, I just don't think that because two people may disagree that it's proven correct. Or would be propose that two differing opinions may simply be a cause of relativism? That because there is no universal standard, we are allowed to form our own independent thoughts instead of forming some kind of hive mind?
User avatar #83327 to #83326 - marinepenguin (9 hours ago) [-]
Or would you*
User avatar #83312 to #83268 - marinepenguin (11 hours ago) [-]
>start new political party
>claim that mudslimes are ruining Sweden and that they are the source of your problems
>gain popularity
>ride wave of nationalism into power
>Annex Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Norway into great Scandinavian homeland
>genocide mudlimes
>invade France under pretense of Muslim population threatening your homeland
>genocide more mudslimes
>Start WW3
>Win
>everything went better then expected
User avatar #83351 to #83312 - radiserne (4 hours ago) [-]
>implying the Swede could invade anything
#83359 to #83353 - radiserne (3 hours ago) [-]
>using a mallet to slaughter a swine
User avatar #83333 to #83312 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
10/10 Great greentext
User avatar #83315 to #83312 - eight (11 hours ago) [-]
WW3 would solve a lot of problems.
User avatar #83316 to #83315 - marinepenguin (11 hours ago) [-]
Everyone says that.

I think a WW3 is inevitable, and I hope it will be our last major war. Whether or not it will be good for us is yet to be seen.
User avatar #83334 to #83316 - lulzforalpsplane (8 hours ago) [-]
War is inevitable, it is ingrained in our genetics and in humanity (sadly). The only thing that can change is is distant space technology and space travel.
User avatar #83335 to #83334 - marinepenguin (8 hours ago) [-]
Of course there will always be conflict, we are a stupid and violent species, but we have the ability to overcome that I think.

I think that in time large scale wars will become fewer and fewer with larger periods of time in between them. Though there will always be small rebellions, infighting, etc. Stuff of smaller scale.

I think the only thing that would truly unite us, even temporarily, would be an outside threat.
User avatar #83317 to #83316 - eight (11 hours ago) [-]
War sucks no doubt and I really don't want to get drafted, because I would definitely die, but I do think it will be necessary. The boundaries between our cultures are drifting further apart while our ideals are constantly attacking the less progressive, like Iran or Korea and pissing them off...it will fault at some point.

But that's necessary for the global community, which, with the internet is more relevant than ever. Something has got to give and it sucks it will take death to solve the issues.

It would be nice to not have war again, but I really don't see that happening. Not soon anyway. Mass communication is a start though and it's already done wonders around the world.
User avatar #83318 to #83317 - marinepenguin (11 hours ago) [-]
I'm already in the military, in a job and unit with a ton of combat experience, so when war breaks out and it will eventually , my chances of being deployed are almost 100%. So I don't want war, or look forward to it either.

I've held the belief for a while that it will be much like WW1, we haven't had a large scale war between two major powers in over 50 years. Our tech is so much more advanced that our tactics for massive attacks will be outdated. It's only going to be a slaughter. But in the long run, the advance in technology and the economic boom afterward could help serve us to leave the planet itself. If my dying in a global war eventually helped push our species beyond our home planet and into space, I would think it completely worth it. That's what I hope is our ultimate destiny.
User avatar #83307 to #83268 - jewishcommunazi (12 hours ago) [-]
-Nationalize natural resources and public utilities;
-Leave the EU;
-Assimilate the immigrants.

I agree with these ones.
#83260 - niggernazi ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
#83267 to #83260 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
Swedish
#83269 to #83267 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
>cuckholm
#83274 to #83269 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
#83289 to #83275 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
#83292 to #83289 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
To be fair, russia isnt a place that i am certainly jealous of.
#83294 to #83292 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
#83255 - drastronomy (16 hours ago) [-]
My parents compared me to Breivik, hitler and a few other right extremists today as i stated by belief in social darwinism and the fact that i have signed up for the rightist party in my country (norway)

How brainwashed must someone be for them to look down upon, even mock, their own son for having a different, albeit irregular, opinion?

Furthermore, i simply asked them if they thought africa was better off before colonialism or not, and they blatantly called me a racist for the question alone.

What the fuck nigga
#83288 to #83255 - pebar (14 hours ago) [-]
there's a 95% chance you're a hypocrite

and incidentally, africa did not have the wheel before colonization
there's a 95% chance you're a hypocrite

and incidentally, africa did not have the wheel before colonization
User avatar #83302 to #83288 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
Africa did have the wheel before colonisation, it just wasn't used much in southern and central Africa.
User avatar #83277 to #83255 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
I don't agree with your politics but I think you should try and discuss it with them. Explain why you think what you do and have a calm debate with them.

Saying their brainwashed won't help as you just end up unable to discuss anything. You might find you agree on some of the problems and not the solutions.
User avatar #83282 to #83277 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
Nah it aint working brah. You cannot simply debate with lefties at all. Trust me, i am an profesional debater.
#83285 to #83282 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
I doubt that.
I doubt that.
User avatar #83290 to #83285 - lulzforalpsplane (14 hours ago) [-]
You are such a dumb bitch. I'm going to keep assuming you're a female : ) It's almost like you don't know the typical argument will be muh racism and it will end there. That's what leftists do, they just use a word to describe you as an oppressor, like homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, racist, womenizer, ect. You of all people should know this.
User avatar #83314 to #83290 - eight (11 hours ago) [-]
Stop picking on people, you're prejudiced.
#83304 to #83290 - redandgreen has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #83295 to #83290 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
It's funny because I keep trying to talk to people on here and I'm left wing - at least compared to most of you. However. it's not me insulting people or labelling people though, is it? It's you doing that.
User avatar #83297 to #83295 - lulzforalpsplane (14 hours ago) [-]
Yep well I haven't actually seen you argue, also do not forget that a group is defined by its majority. It sucks that you may be generalized with other leftists but there is an underlying reason for it. Plus simply by saying your "left wing" you imply a lot about yourself.
User avatar #83299 to #83297 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
I say I'm left wing because on the axis I am to the left of centre. All it really implies is that I am an egalitarian and in favour of social equality.

User avatar #83280 to #83277 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
*they're
User avatar #83271 to #83255 - lulzforalpsplane (14 hours ago) [-]
wow... I can't imagine having parents like yours. Mine are extremely racist for the record so I can offer up any opinion.

It is very weird that they would make fun of you, their own son for your political beliefs. I've never heard of that experience. It's always been the liberal teen and the conservative parents and not vice-versa. Are your parents leftwing or something? They sound extremely delusional.
#83283 to #83271 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
Its time for an uprising brah.
#83270 to #83255 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #83273 to #83270 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
Seriously, you're glorifying a mass murderer.
#83256 to #83255 - schnizel (16 hours ago) [-]
I know that feel bro, you are molded by their hate and ignorance. You will either be crushed or come out as a titan. What do you chose?
User avatar #83257 to #83256 - drastronomy (16 hours ago) [-]
I fear less for my own outcome, which i believe is in ways predestined, than i worry for my parents themselves, and the fantasy-society they believe they live in, in which everyone can live equally. We cannot, and it is foolish to delude ourselves into thinking so. The only equal society is one where the strong cannot use their strength for good, as that would elevate them to a higher position
User avatar #83281 to #83257 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
You can have equality of opportunity without equality of outcome (kind of).
User avatar #83287 to #83281 - drastronomy (14 hours ago) [-]
Yup. I believe on equity, not equality. People sjould be allowed to grow stronger if they ARE strong. Catering to the weakest primarily only causes the strong to stagnate. The strong exist to strengthen the weak, and that is what should happen in society. Strong, fair leaders fighting for equity so more strong people can emerge
#83284 to #83281 - drastronomy has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #83291 to #83284 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
So why not start from there and discuss with your parents how your opinions on other things come from this viewpoint?

There's a very big leap from what you're saying here to Breivik etc. and that leap wouldn't be consistent - Breivik killed unarmed teenagers, he didn't strengthen them. He wasn't strong, he was weak.
User avatar #83296 to #83291 - lulzforalpsplane (14 hours ago) [-]
Breivik killed leftists, he had the balls to go to jail to prove his point. These teenagers were a cancer on their society, surely its horrible that he killed teenagers. I can only imagine my own friends being mowed down by machine guns, but I don't like to be driven by emotion when deciding if something was truly right or not. Seriously people who go to labour camps and actively lobby for more immigration in Scandinavia have my seal of approval to die.
#83345 to #83296 - byposted (6 hours ago) [-]
Drastronomy inquired, in the OP, "how brainwashed must someone be," to "look down upon" family, "for having... different… opinion[s]?"

Let me rework the question, such that it may apply, here: How misguided must the ostensible Nationalist be, to slay members of his Greater Family – what we understand as the Nation, or Race – for ideological resolve?

You try too hard not to be “driven by emotion,” evidently. For Nationalism is the most powerful emotional binding on Earth, outweighing ideological and governmental differences.

Do not suppress this natural impulse, and reason for hatred of "your own." Quotes: Remember, before granting those authoritative "seals of approval," that you are neither Scandinavian, nor of claim to speak for any European folk.

Had I been an able-bodied Russian patriot, during bloody 1919, I would seen as citizen's duty, that I duly answered general conscription, and fought the Poles, in Brusilov's example. Either that, or I should have renounced my people, for having become susceptible to such brazen an attempt at territorial acquisition.

Were I an Iranian atheist, I would not hold enmity for His Eminence Khomeini, and the Revolution.

My nation, right or wrong.
User avatar #83301 to #83296 - redandgreen (14 hours ago) [-]
He killed a 14 year old - were they a leftist?

I doubt they were actively lobbying for more immigration.
#83319 to #83301 - lulzforalpsplane (10 hours ago) [-]
"I doubt they were actively lobbying for more immigration. "
Go look up what the labour party does, pic relevant. crying about a small strip of shit in the middle east These people worship multiculturalism. Maybe not actively lobbying but just growing a party, spreading the word, donating. All that great stuff goes a long way, a long bad way.

>Do you think the 'Leftists' should have killed all the right wingers in response? Isn't that where this ends up if it keeps going, in either a Stalin or Hitler killing the opposition because they disagree?

You know I really hate myself succumbing to hate and just becoming this sociopath who doesn't value the lives of people, the problem is I have a big belief in utilitarianism. We must sacrifice to complete a goal no matter the cost, and in this case you "sacrifice" the people. It feels horrible to say this, but some people just have to go sometimes for the betterment of others. If leftists were gone would Norway be a far better off place? Yes. btw happy birthday Hitler . To answer your last question, maybe. Maybe that is where it goes, I'm not sure. All I know is the system we have now is a parasite on Europe and it needs to be destroyed no matter how it happens.
User avatar #83320 to #83319 - lulzforalpsplane (10 hours ago) [-]
Also it wouldn't be at all bad to live under a 4th reich, in fact I promote that sort of thing.
#83286 to #83284 - drastronomy has deleted their comment [-]
#83279 to #83257 - niggernazi ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
This. Those fucking old farts should go and fuck themselves. I got called a nazy BY MY OWN FAMILY FOR GODS SAKE when voted on SD. This was a year ago. On all three different elections. But yeah i prolly gonna do it again because nothing fuels my cock more than crying lefties who love multiculturarism.
User avatar #83293 to #83279 - lulzforalpsplane (14 hours ago) [-]
You should try and redpill your family and if not then just resent them for all your life until they actively try and understand you and your political compass so they can restore the bond that you broke. It'll work at some point, they will always break.
User avatar #83258 to #83257 - schnizel (16 hours ago) [-]
Mine are the Yugoslavian utopia nostalgia squad. I know your pain.
User avatar #83249 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Anyone heard of the new Micro-Nation Liberland?

liberland.org/en/about/
User avatar #83250 to #83249 - schnizel (18 hours ago) [-]
I should make a country.
User avatar #83251 to #83250 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Try looking for loopholes in Bosnia's property laws and create your glorious kebab-kosher-free paradise.
User avatar #83253 to #83251 - schnizel (17 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #83244 - feelythefeel (18 hours ago) [-]
>problem: it (supposedly) sucks to be a minority
>white liberal solution: makes whites a minority
Genius.
User avatar #83245 to #83244 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
>Become a minority
>Get enslaved and oppressed by evil Jewish lizard overlords
>400 years later
>Whites demand apology for all the suffering
>Create black-guilt and demand affirmative action programs
>Demand that black people stop culturally appropriating white inventions
>tfw whitey re-establishes racial privilege and segregation through social justice
User avatar #83246 to #83245 - schnizel (18 hours ago) [-]
and it goes in a circle again....
Or you could remove kebab and jew?
User avatar #83247 to #83246 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
If Hitler couldn't do it who could?
#83248 to #83247 - schnizel (18 hours ago) [-]
You're talking to him.
#83243 - feelythefeel has deleted their comment [-]
#83234 - Major Mayhem (19 hours ago) [-]
Are there any people on this board that are pro-gun, and conversely, for gun control? I'd like to open up a discussion based on local legislature that's going on in my state.
#83265 to #83234 - pebar (15 hours ago) [-]
A lot of the people here a pretty pro-gun for the most part. This is mainly because the anti gun position that a lot of people have is based solely on misinformation and propaganda.

I'll probably end up buying my first gun (shown) in the next couple months or so depending on how my grades go.
User avatar #83259 to #83234 - drastronomy (15 hours ago) [-]
There should be gun control to a certain extent - no one needs a fucking LMG or a bazooka. Furthermore, weapons should only be held by mentally sane people with at leas 95 IQ
User avatar #83242 to #83234 - marinepenguin (18 hours ago) [-]
There should be gun control, as such that those with certain criminal offenses or mental issues can't get a hold of them.

I also don't think there is any need for rocket launchers or super high powered rifles.

I get a little conflicted on where we draw the line though, as the whole reason for the 2nd Amendment is so that the people have the ability to rebel against their government. Some rifles aren't going to disable a tank or destroy a helicopter.
User avatar #83278 to #83242 - Major Mayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
Define super high powered rifles.
User avatar #83308 to #83278 - marinepenguin (11 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I'd say 50 cal. Which is already hard to buy. .308 and all that fine.
User avatar #83300 to #83278 - pebar (14 hours ago) [-]
.50 bmg is currently the limit people can have without it needing to be registered as a destructive divice. I believe California already banned it because they fear people will shoot down helicopters even though that has never happened.

I'd consider a super high powered rifle to be something like a 20mm rifle which is designed to penetrate light tank armor. Pretty much something that blurs the line between rifle and cannon.
User avatar #83240 to #83234 - schnizel (18 hours ago) [-]
Guns for those who can use them, and use them for self-defense and granted by the permission of the government is the best option.
#83263 to #83240 - pebar (15 hours ago) [-]
Fuck you communist bastard.
You should be exiled for betraying your country like that

&quot;permission from the government&quot;
what a fucking joke

You disappoint me, schnitzel
Fuck you communist bastard.
You should be exiled for betraying your country like that

"permission from the government"
what a fucking joke

You disappoint me, schnitzel
User avatar #83341 to #83263 - schnizel (6 hours ago) [-]
Just because I want the government to do it does not mean I want a communist utopia. The people need to be at least mentality stable to hold a gun.
User avatar #83342 to #83341 - pebar (6 hours ago) [-]
You would consider ever black, jew, and liberal to be mentally unstable.

The point of gun rights is to ensure that the authority to govern remains derived from the people. The state is a tool to an end, not an end to itself.
User avatar #83343 to #83342 - schnizel (6 hours ago) [-]
>The point of gun rights is to ensure that the authority to govern remains derived from the people.
Who the fuck would want that? The people nowdays follow the best propaganda, not reason. There is no way I would give those people guns.
#83232 - radiserne (20 hours ago) [-]
In Denmark, and I imagine also other places, we have a rising issue with Methicillin Resistente Staphylococcus Aureus, also known as MRSA. Basically a bacteria that has become antibiotic-resistant to a huge amount of antibiotics. Why has this happened? Here it is because of farmers, in particularly pig farmers, who feed their animals with all sorts of antibiotics to prevent them from catching infections. Now, the government wants to limit the farmers' ability to feed the farm animals antibiotics. All the right wing parties are against this, since they think it limits the free market.
I'm also in many ways pro-free market, but in this situation, I can't see how the free market should fix it. Any of you free market folks have any suggestions? inb4 don't eat pig.
User avatar #83241 to #83232 - schnizel (18 hours ago) [-]
Only eat halal pigs.
#83229 - schnizel (20 hours ago) [-]
Just a daily reminder.
Just a daily reminder.
User avatar #83233 to #83229 - Major Mayhem (19 hours ago) [-]
Sweet Jesus...
User avatar #83237 to #83233 - schnizel (19 hours ago) [-]
Muhammed*
User avatar #83238 to #83237 - Major Mayhem (19 hours ago) [-]
The only thing he could quote for a complete Islamic state was back during around the 12th century. Not how its working today.
#83214 - anonymous (04/20/2015) [-]
So You're About To Become A Minority

Why do white people support liberalism when it inherently works against them?
User avatar #83235 to #83214 - kanadetenshi ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
I could ask the same about anyone in the lower class.
User avatar #83220 to #83214 - Shiny (22 hours ago) [-]
Because white people aren't inherently fascistic, which is as dehumanizing as saying most nonwhites are stupid.
#83262 to #83220 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
Are you admitting that you support a political ideology that inherently works against you?
I think that might make you a cuckold of sorts
User avatar #83218 to #83214 - redandgreen (04/20/2015) [-]
Do you think that video has anything to do with liberalism?
#83261 to #83218 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
HuffPo is a liberal media. Do you think that video has anything to do with conservatism? If so, you're displaying some serious cognitive dissonance
#83264 to #83261 - redandgreen (15 hours ago) [-]
No, I think it's just crap. Do you think there's any serious political point in there?
#83303 to #83264 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
No, I think they're riding the current wave of social justice which has an evident trend of belittling white people, specifically males, for apparently being evil and bad. The problem is that the social justice movement identifies with liberalism, specifically socialism.

You can't say "this has nothing to do with liberalism" when the people who proliferate these ideas never stop mentioning liberalism. It's naive to claim this has nothing to do with liberalism just because you disagree with it and you happen to support liberalism.
User avatar #83305 to #83303 - redandgreen (13 hours ago) [-]
I believe in egalitarianism and social equality which means not demonising anybody based upon race etc.

They aren't liberals. They might claim they are but they're confused if they do.
User avatar #83212 - marinepenguin (04/20/2015) [-]
Would politics board be okay with Syrainassassin moving to their country? Apparently he wants to emigrate from Kuwait.
User avatar #83221 to #83212 - syrianassassin ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
i want to work and study.

this shitty country brings nothing but a misery.

>total shit to pay 100 KWD this year
>saves 550KWD
>the jews in the gov raise the residence for my whole family to be 885KWD per years

WTF.
User avatar #83224 to #83221 - marinepenguin (21 hours ago) [-]
Yes I understand that. I was just asking out of curiousity, because this board can he very anti-muslim.
User avatar #83225 to #83224 - syrianassassin ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
let the board be what it wants to be.
thinking that an opinion in the internet going to make me cry in the corner?
User avatar #83226 to #83225 - marinepenguin (21 hours ago) [-]
It wasn't meant to be insulting to you.
#83227 to #83226 - syrianassassin ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
i know that. but i respect their opinions here.

rednecks here hate muslims
muslims hate rednecks.

jews hate nazis
nazis hate jews

right vs left
left vs right.

its /politics/ for a reason.
User avatar #83219 to #83212 - redandgreen (04/20/2015) [-]
I wouldn't care.

Funnily enough the insane anti-Semitic. racist Neo-Nazi bigots that he agrees with on here should refuse him entry if they're consistent.
#83222 to #83219 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
but im Semitic!

t. syrianassassin
#83213 to #83212 - klowserpok (04/20/2015) [-]
Oh no, a guy who shitposts on the internet wants to move to my country, how will I ever cope.
User avatar #83223 to #83213 - marinepenguin (21 hours ago) [-]
I'm talking more about the radical muslim part of him. Not the internet shitposting part.
#83202 - pebar (04/19/2015) [-]
>tiny boat full of 700 Libyan illegal immigrants
>boat sends out SOS for whatever reason
>merchant boat comes to rescue
>every immigrant passenger runs to one side of boat
>boat capsizes
>95% of passengers drown since they were being stored like cargo
>Called "with worst tragedy in the Mediterranean"
>Called a "massacre" and "genocide"
>Shitstorm in Europe

How do you think this will affect immigration laws in europe?
User avatar #83215 to #83202 - schnizel (04/20/2015) [-]
kebab removal
#83216 to #83215 - anonymous (04/20/2015) [-]
you are kebab
User avatar #83217 to #83216 - schnizel (04/20/2015) [-]
Aryan*
FTFY
User avatar #83206 to #83202 - akkere (04/20/2015) [-]
Mandatory testing on fundamental understanding of buoyancy and physics in general.

User avatar #83203 to #83202 - mixednuts (04/19/2015) [-]
www.bbc.com/news/election-2015-32374871

Well Nigel Farage has made some unusually soft comments on immigration. He also blames the NATO bombing of Libya for causing the waves of migrants in the first place.
#83230 to #83203 - alimais (20 hours ago) [-]
Through NATO involvement in Libya and Syria we got the mess we have today.

Can't remember before the Libyan conflict to regularly see/hear from radical Muslims in Europe.