hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Newest

User avatar #74885 - lulzformalaysiaair (8 hours ago) [-]
SHUT THE FUCK UP - Feat. BIG RED (Live at the university of Toronto) If any of you remember the retarded red-haired feminist from UofT (why must you stain that university that I might attend with ur filth)
#74877 - lulzformalaysiaair (10 hours ago) [-]
I was literally thinking of making a new account, lulzforferguson or something but now I really don't need to because Malaysia is back on the news.

It's almost like... God killed them all so I could keep this name. Thanks bud.
#74874 - lulzformalaysiaair (11 hours ago) [-]
NotoriousKKK - Moonman
I don't even care if it's true or not at this point. If this shit was true, it's way above us.

Not that I ever believed this ilumminurty garbage
User avatar #74884 to #74874 - akkere (8 hours ago) [-]
The thing I never understood about the whole elluminato shtick is, why would a given soopur secret organization go through all of this convoluted plan for some line of profit, only to leave juuuuust enough clues for some internet armchair detective to somehow put the pieces together and either blog about it, put it on an image board, or slap it on some forum? I mean, stuff like Watergate, an attempt at doing secret operation that went pants on head retarded, still required some serious investigative journalism including contact shakedowns and at the very least some well-placed phone calls.

Hell, I'd be more inclined to believe that the people who post stuff like that are just agents of those same illuminuti type organizations trying to elevate skepticism for when a real leak would go down.
User avatar #74878 to #74874 - feelythefeel (10 hours ago) [-]
Moonman is best man.
User avatar #74883 to #74878 - lulzformalaysiaair (8 hours ago) [-]
"triple K/D legends like moonman"
"fuckin ur mom every night"
"moonman been smooth since days of killing jews"
"nigger babies I don't give a fuck"
"ripe cherry pussy"
"recently niggers fronting ain't saying nothing"
"i put niggers underground without a sound"
"niggers smell like shit, you niggers can ripe my dick"
"ooga booga go back to Africa"
"spics need to learn some English talk"
"kill a nigger and skullfuck a jew"
User avatar #74875 to #74874 - lulzformalaysiaair (11 hours ago) [-]
confirmed for fake just now anyways
User avatar #74854 - jewishcommunazi (14 hours ago) [-]
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
I don't give a shit about this, didn't even bother to read most of it, it's just great shitstorm material.
#74872 to #74854 - lulzformalaysiaair (11 hours ago) [-]
>dailymail
>using conservatards and racist rednecks as "rightwingers"

Damn am I not surprised.
#74867 to #74854 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
-Posted on lefty circlejerk site
-Not backed up with evidence or link to said study
-Written as if the left is completely unprejudiced even though they are just as, if not more prejudiced, than the right

Chances are it's 100% bullshit and will not be taken seriously (except by the super-lefties who feel the need to agree with it and boost their ego).
User avatar #74869 to #74867 - jewishcommunazi (13 hours ago) [-]
A great way for them to seek views and attention though. From both sides.
User avatar #74870 to #74869 - jewishcommunazi (13 hours ago) [-]
Plus, it's fun to see people get butthurt or smug about it.
#74852 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #74879 to #74852 - feelythefeel (10 hours ago) [-]
>anti-Jew
Why do your major parties seem to be competing to see who can suck Jewish cock the most? Most parties of the world seem mostly indifferent.
#74882 to #74879 - anonymous (9 hours ago) [-]
We've sunk too much into Israel, we can't cop out now.
User avatar #74864 to #74852 - drastronomy ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
>anti jew

lel
#74871 to #74864 - anonymous (11 hours ago) [-]
Those fucking anti-Semites sometimes don't support Israel unconditionally.
#74842 - alimais ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
> www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-airasia-plane-qz8501-experts-4886390?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Well, I'm off to 8chan /pol/ to see how the Jews or the US did it or both

or /x/ to know how aliens did it I bet those Asian island aircrafts are cursed
User avatar #74844 to #74842 - alimais ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #74873 to #74844 - lulzformalaysiaair (11 hours ago) [-]
>double chan
Man... it's just not the same...
#74838 - minibeep (16 hours ago) [-]
the americans have ended their war against civilians in afghanistan.
thay walked away in shame
#74839 to #74838 - minibeep (16 hours ago) [-]
wait no they didnt
#74843 to #74839 - cabbagemayhem (15 hours ago) [-]
We never waged war against civilians. The terrorists did.
#74846 to #74845 - cabbagemayhem (15 hours ago) [-]
You seem to not understand the difference between waging war and isolated war crimes.
#74847 to #74846 - minibeep (15 hours ago) [-]
theres a lot of these
a LOT
#74849 to #74847 - cabbagemayhem (15 hours ago) [-]
Not that many compared to the number of soldiers there are. Things like that happen in every war that's ever been fought. But, we court martial soldiers who do. Terrorists are ordered to do those things and are rewarded for it. That's why we're there in the first place.
#74850 to #74849 - minibeep (15 hours ago) [-]
theres also hiroshima and the time winston churchill decided that bombing civilian cities in germany was a good move
#74851 to #74850 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
"winston churchill decided that bombing civilian cities in germany was a good move"
All cities are civilian. It's normal to bomb military infrastructure in cities.

And then there's ISIS, Turkey's genocide, the Muslim conquest, Pakistan 1971. What's your point? We never targeted civilians where it could be avoided.
#74853 to #74851 - minibeep (14 hours ago) [-]
not millitary infrastructure he decided to bomb tho
#74855 to #74853 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
I assume you're referring to the bombing of Dresden. There was arguably plenty of military supporting factories in the area, and it was a major military traffic route. Still, we debate its moral justification. Not something you'll get from terrorists.
#74856 to #74855 - minibeep (14 hours ago) [-]
where i live we see america as terrorists just as much as we see isis as terrorists
#74857 to #74856 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
That's because of the propaganda from your local media. A terrorist is someone who regularly attacks civilians to terrify them until they give in to certain demands. America's goals are to befriend the civilians and end terrorism.
#74858 to #74857 - minibeep (14 hours ago) [-]
i think believing america is on the right side of history is caused by propaganda
#74859 to #74858 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
Believing that America is evil is also caused by propaganda. No one should get all their info from their local media. I have my own complaints with America, but if America isn't on the right side of history, then no country ever was. If you think America is being oppressive, wait until you have to deal with China or Russia.
#74860 to #74859 - minibeep (14 hours ago) [-]
believing that believing that america is evil being caused by propaganda, is caused by propaganda.
i do get my info from all over the internet and of course not from american media
#74861 to #74860 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
believing that the belief of propaganda is caused by propaganda is caused by propaganda. what do you know now?
#74862 to #74861 - minibeep (14 hours ago) [-]
i know that the american media is filled with propaganda
#74863 to #74862 - cabbagemayhem (14 hours ago) [-]
Naturally. That's why I do independent research. But I'll tell you what buddy, so is your media. Don't believe every American-hating story you hear.
#74865 to #74863 - minibeep (13 hours ago) [-]
i will not let you control my beliefs with your imperialistic mindset.
#74836 - minibeep (17 hours ago) [-]
whats worse
being raped and the rapist go free
or being falsely accused of rape and spending a couple of years in prison and loosing your chances of getting a decent job for probably the rest of your life, spending rest of life in poverty and friends wont talk to you anymore.
User avatar #74876 to #74836 - lulzformalaysiaair (11 hours ago) [-]
falsely accused of rape > rape on the worst scale
even worse is a male getting raped, because we got our anus and masculinity n all
User avatar #74880 to #74876 - feelythefeel (10 hours ago) [-]
>even worse is a male getting raped
Especially considering most people consider male rape victims to be a joke compared to female rape victims.
User avatar #74841 to #74836 - alimais ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
*and also being raped
#74837 to #74836 - minibeep (16 hours ago) [-]
i mean should american legal system adapt into a more
innocent until proven guilty tactic
for rape accusations so that more fake rape accusations get trown away
but more rapists will go free
or should it stay the way it is ?

i mean people cant get unraped but we can prevent innocent people from going to jali
User avatar #74830 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
pebar
Why do you hate fascism?
User avatar #74831 to #74830 - pebar (22 hours ago) [-]
Because you have government getting involved in things it shouldn't be involved in.

If it makes you feel better, I hate communism more.
User avatar #74833 to #74831 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #74832 to #74831 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Like?
User avatar #74834 to #74832 - pebar (21 hours ago) [-]
You'd be hard pressed to find something government isn't involved in under fascism
User avatar #74835 to #74834 - schnizel (21 hours ago) [-]
Like?
#74868 to #74835 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
FAT BEN'S POOP
#74818 - minibeep (12/28/2014) [-]
what kind of difference would you see in a national socialist system when there is a time of peace and no war.
User avatar #74828 to #74818 - pebar (22 hours ago) [-]
You wouldn't see a large inflow of resource taken from the land it has conquered
User avatar #74829 to #74828 - schnizel (22 hours ago) [-]
*Liberated
User avatar #74821 to #74818 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
It would be a socialist system with a nationalistic culture and societal stance.
#74805 - pebar (12/27/2014) [-]
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/27/police-officer-ramos-funeral-new-york/20934691/

Hundreds of NYPD officers turn their backs as de Blasio speaks at funeral
User avatar #74810 to #74805 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
>de blasio

No fucking wonder. Fuck him. Police vote republican I bet.
#74807 to #74805 - youregaylol (12/28/2014) [-]
You know you're a poor leader when those you're in charge of feel that they can and should turn their back on you.

If you can't demand or earn respect then you should step down.
#74803 - anonymous (12/27/2014) [-]
What's the difference between a Social Democrat and a Democratic Socialist?
User avatar #74819 to #74803 - jewishcommunazi (12/28/2014) [-]
Democratic socialist is an umbrella term that includes any kind of non-authoritarian socialism. Libertarian marxism / anarchism / anarcho-something-ism, parliamentary socialism, etc. Social democracy is like trying to implement socialist measures but under the framework of capitalism and through parliamentary procedure, rejecting the idea of revolution. Like scandinavia.
User avatar #74804 to #74803 - pebar (12/27/2014) [-]
a lot

social democrat just supports welfare programs
democratic socialist is a filthy commie who supports government control over the economy.
User avatar #74817 to #74804 - schnizel (12/28/2014) [-]
Why do you hate the gobnit so much?
User avatar #74822 to #74817 - pebar (22 hours ago) [-]
It is the antithesis of freedom

I'm not an anarchist; gob'mint plays an important role.
User avatar #74824 to #74823 - pebar (22 hours ago) [-]
what's the difference between a communist economy and a fascist economy?
#74826 to #74825 - pebar (22 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
#74802 - anonymous (12/27/2014) [-]
so, at this point is there any chance of a Chris Christie candidacy at this point?
User avatar #74806 to #74802 - akkere (12/27/2014) [-]
He can certainly try to campaign, but it's highly doubtful he will ever overcome either his opponents within his own party or against those of the Democrats. I should certainly hope he try it, as such public exposure would catalyze him being torn apart concerning the mis-spendings of disaster aid and at best the mis-management of his constituents, and I am actually very curious as to the former, but that's due to a personal issue.
#74808 to #74806 - youregaylol (12/28/2014) [-]
a german shepards shaved asshole could beat Hilary.
User avatar #74809 to #74808 - akkere (12/28/2014) [-]
Given how easily she's piled up reasons for even staunch Democrats to loathe her, I wouldn't be surprised but German shepards can't live to the age necessary to run for president, or be US citizens for that matter. Nor can their anuses.
User avatar #74766 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
Whenever me and my republican guardian argue over politics, it makes my mom dissappointed.

Can I have a proper argument with a full-blooded, gay-hating, bible-following republican here, or where can I go where I can receive a quick response?
User avatar #74811 to #74766 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
I hope the typical bible thumping parent hasn't thrown you off from the right as it typically does to teens of this generation. Just because your Dad is right wing in the conservative sense doesn't mean that all the right is bad. I just hope people realize this before they become filthy libtards you probably are one anyways...
User avatar #74812 to #74811 - darealsnooki (12/28/2014) [-]
I'll believe that all republicans are the same when I believe that all blacks are troublemakers; never.

It's a basic law of the world; one group doesn't have to have members that think the absolute same
User avatar #74813 to #74812 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
Good, cause right wing is the only logical solution.
User avatar #74814 to #74813 - darealsnooki (12/28/2014) [-]
Let me put it this way: It takes both wings to fly.

Most republicans I know like to keep old values, and a lot of those I question
User avatar #74815 to #74814 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
allow freedom of expression, treatment and economic opportunity (no this does not mean pro-black, affirmative action or welfare-esq programs) and also value a countries culture and nationality first (low immigration, assimilation not multiculturalism) and you have the perfect person (one of the right)
#74785 to #74766 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
1. He shouldn't be arguing with you.
2. Is he gay-hating, or just anti-gay marriage. There is a big difference.
3. I am bible-following and agree with a lot of Republican ideals, though I have transcended beyond the confines of Republican doctrine. What are your questions?
User avatar #74786 to #74785 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
"Gay-hating, or anti-gay?": He's both, with a passion.

He believes in polygamy, because apparently, they did it in the bible. My mom and my guardian aren't married, of course, but it hurts my mother that he says that, and when I bring up that other parts of the bible say's it's wrong, he just says that my source that I got it from in the bible is further back in the timeline than his source that shines positivity on polygamy
#74790 to #74786 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
Also, any ideology based on hate is ungodly and worthy of ridicule. There are legitimate reasons to be against gay rights activists, but it's also easy to make fun of anyone hating them.
User avatar #74791 to #74790 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
He told me that hate will always be hate in the world.

Last time I talked about peace with him, it was years ago, and he mocked me because of that
#74793 to #74791 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
Hate, as a senseless emotion without a rational purpose, is unquestionably evil.

Peace between two juxtaposed cultures (such as one hateful culture and any other culture) is impossible, but how did he mock peace itself. It's a noble goal, for any person not trying to create war themselves.
User avatar #74795 to #74793 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
That's pretty accurate.

I think I have a theory on the bible, and when the rapture is supposed to happen, now that I think about it
#74788 to #74786 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
What is his source? Just because some Jews were recorded to have practiced polygamy doesn't mean God condones it. He allowed it, sure, but He allowed a lot of things because people were too hard-hearted to hear the whole truth. He also may have allowed it because there are more women than men (50.5%), and an unmarried woman could not provide for themselves.

Regardless, the bible is clear that the ideal relationship is between one man and one woman. Any exceptions would only belong to very responsible men who can be understanding and mitigate family issues on several fronts. If he can't handle one, he definitely does not belong in several.
User avatar #74789 to #74788 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
I don't read the bible, or even am known as a Christian in my house anymore.

If I tell him this, he's going to ask where I read it, or even tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. How would I respond to this?
#74792 to #74789 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
Don't stop being a Christian because of him. There are wolves in sheep's clothing meant to steer people away by trolling the truth. That said, being a Christian is about what's in your heart, not on your necklace.

What is his source?
User avatar #74794 to #74792 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
I didn't stop being a Christian because of him. I kinda stopped because there was stuff that I still wanted to do in my life that Christianity wouldn't allow. I still respect Christianity and what a lot Christians do, but what I do can't make me an ordinary Christian without lying, then there is God who knows that I would have been lying. Though, traits I still do carry from the bible, is that I don't use his name in vein. Another is that I don't cuss.

I don't know his source, but he is a "know-it-all" when it comes to the bible
#74796 to #74794 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
Well, for someone who demands sources, he should provide them. He's the one going against common Christian beliefs. Once you have the source, it should be easy to poke holes in it based on the facts I summarized. Either that, or it's true and not worth arguing.
User avatar #74797 to #74796 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
Yeah!

He is the type of person that believes that the last reply wins the argument, but then again, I do hold a secret win over him.

What I did was find a random green-screened ghost walking video on YouTube, and record video somewhere in my house, and add the math up, the video is done. I showed it to him, and he never confronted me, telling me it's fake. Instead, he lectured me on how I shouldn't seek spirits in the house, and I should read the bible more.

This was months ago, and he still doesn't know how dumb he is
#74798 to #74797 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. Especially anything that disagrees with the norm.

It doesn't matter who gets the last word, and everyone really knows it. As soon his arguments stop making sense to any listeners, and just become desperate attempts to win, change subjects. If he gets the last word because you don't have a rebuttal, STUDY (debate it here).

He's trying to be a man in front of his woman, but he's made a terrible mistake failing to form a relationship with all of her children. He already has a point counted against him for being with her.
User avatar #74799 to #74798 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
I will remember this
#74800 to #74799 - cabbagemayhem (12/27/2014) [-]
I had a similar experience. He married my mother within six months of me meeting him. That was seven years ago. Neither winning every debate, nor being reasonable change anything. Disagreements turned into hatred and stonewalling. My mother couldn't see his self-righteousness soon enough, and she has the erroneous belief "divorce is always bad". Our family never recovered and it's reaching yet another fork now. I hope you have better luck than us.

Don't feel out of place expressing your opinion about whether she belongs with him before commitments are made. Women depend on their family's input on these things a lot. Relationships that don't have the support of the woman's family won't last anyway.
User avatar #74787 to #74786 - bible ONLINE (12/27/2014) [-]
If the Bible truly is the divine word of an omnipotent being, it has been diluted by mankind since it's birth. And I'm probably even just the kind of person you described.
#74767 to #74766 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
Stop being a shit to your step dad and stfu.

Also it's red blooded.
User avatar #74768 to #74767 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
Just the type of person I was looking for!

Anyways, it's "Guardian", not "Step dad". Where I live, common law marriage isn't legal, and we've all been living with each other for 3+years
#74769 to #74768 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
So your mother is a whore and you're probably a bastard, why should anyone care about your opinions.
User avatar #74770 to #74769 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
My opinions matter, just as much as everyone elses, as we all have the freedom of speech. In other countries, it may not be a law, but it damn well is in the heart
#74771 to #74770 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with whether or not your opinions matter. Freedom of speech means just that, the freedom to speak, not the freedom to be heard or respected.

As a possible bastard and the son of a whore your opinions mean less because you lack the structure that would create a capable level headed adult.

Also, considering you're arguing with the man fucking your mother, I would assume you're under age, which makes your opinions matter even less.

Basically what I'm saying is, get good faggot.
User avatar #74772 to #74771 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
I use common sense whenever I argue, and try not to insult as much as I can.

Even if I am underage, what makes you think that I'm automatically wrong because of that?
#74773 to #74772 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
Your brain isn't fully developed and your hormones cloud any sort of common sense you may or may not have. Theres a reason most children tend to lean toward the left.

Also it's just not the age, you know the bastard and whore mother thing come into play as well. Broken families produce broken people.
User avatar #74774 to #74773 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
For someone underage, I sure am handling this pretty maturely.

Anyways, being that you're "republican", I assume that you are also religious?
#74775 to #74774 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
1. Never said that I was a republican
2. Not particularly religious

For someone underage you sure do like to jump to conclusions blindly. Not very surprising.

There's a reason you're not allowed to vote.
User avatar #74776 to #74775 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
Well, I did ask for a volunteer republican in my first post, and being that your role is what it is, I assumed that you were.

I apologize for judging you on being republican. I'm going to be the man, and apologize for my mistake.

Speaking of mistakes, let's talk about how you never made one, shall we?
#74777 to #74776 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
You're not a man though.

In the time of chivalry you wouldn't even be considered a man when you reached adulthood given your mothers promiscuity.

A bastard is just above the level of a common slave.

Men are born of families, not pigs fucking in the mud.
User avatar #74778 to #74777 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
You still haven't answered my question
#74779 to #74778 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
You're asking me if we can talk about my supposed mistakes, the answer is no.

It must feel horrible being a bastard, watching others grow up with a mother and a father in a happy family while your mother slips into one "guardians" bed after the next.

What became of your birth father? Do you even know who he is? Have you met him? Did he give you his name?
User avatar #74780 to #74779 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
My original father and my mother divorced years ago. I still talk with him on a regular basis, and I still love him, and my mom. My father name me after him, and I'm glad to carry the "Jr./Junior" part to my name.

As for how many relationships my mother has been in; my current guardian is the one after my father
#74781 to #74780 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
It makes you wonder if a child of a divorced parent would be considered a bastard. You were born under suitable conditions but after your parents revoked their marriage shouldn't that also revoke your right to a legitimate upbringing and/or birth?

Still your mother is a whore by all reliable sources, that much is clear. Divorce is dishonorable unless there is spousal abuse going on, and considering you still love your father that doesn't appear to be the case.
User avatar #74782 to #74781 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
Nah, my father was the abuser.

I forgave him, because he has changed a lot since then. I also forgave him, because he is the one parent I know that probably won't make it to 10 more years in life because of his health problems
#74783 to #74782 - youregaylol (12/27/2014) [-]
So your father is a brutish thug who is dying from some sort of affliction, possibly caused by his own habits.

Your mother meanwhile shacks up with a man that you argue with.

You do not come from good stock.
User avatar #74784 to #74783 - darealsnooki (12/27/2014) [-]
My sister that lives in Virginia is becoming a teacher. My brother is a successful trucker, and I'm very positive about going towards their path: Success
User avatar #74755 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
Andrew Klavan: Explains Multiculturalism  and speaks about Israel - תרגום לעברית rekt
User avatar #74801 to #74755 - schnizel (12/27/2014) [-]
What the fuck did I just watch?
User avatar #74754 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
How is it that many nazis and extreme rightwingers completely hate liberals and socialists a like but agree with them on the state of Israel? And then hate right wingers and cons/libertarians?
User avatar #74816 to #74754 - feelythefeel (12/28/2014) [-]
I'm drifting right and I've disliked Israel for a long time.
User avatar #74820 to #74816 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/28/2014) [-]
Keep drifting nigga.
#74764 to #74754 - anonymous (12/27/2014) [-]
Weren't many of the early settlers in Israel socialists?
User avatar #74765 to #74764 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/27/2014) [-]
Who the fuck knows. If so they were basically a dim version of National Socialists.
#74759 to #74754 - byposted (12/27/2014) [-]
Who knows why National Socialists would oppose a Jewish state :^)
#74763 to #74759 - anonymous (12/27/2014) [-]
Wait, when did Obama say anything like that to Israel?
User avatar #74762 to #74759 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/27/2014) [-]
But Israel is a perfect example of a nationalistic state which benefits from said nationalism. I'm sorry I forgot to include that.
#74758 to #74754 - byposted has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #74756 to #74754 - jewishcommunazi (12/26/2014) [-]
I thought libertarians were more or less neutral about Israel.
#74760 to #74756 - byposted (12/27/2014) [-]
Where have you been
User avatar #74761 to #74760 - byposted (12/27/2014) [-]
Objectivist cults, such as the Paulberu, are known to worship YHWH.
User avatar #74757 to #74756 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
Yes but liberals are more negative.
#74727 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
How is it that many far-right patriot movement or white nationalist groups and militias in the United States simultaneously hate and denounce federal "big government" while having sympathies with Adolf Hitler?
User avatar #74730 to #74727 - pebar (12/26/2014) [-]
Andrew Klavan: Why Democrats Call You Racist Because the "far right patriot movement" usually doesn't support white nationalism or Hitler.

User avatar #74752 to #74730 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
Great video.
User avatar #74753 to #74752 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
#74731 to #74730 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
I don't mean to aim this disparagingly towards Libertarians or the Tea Party.

I meant groups like the Oath Keepers, Posse Comitatus, many Sovereign Citizens. You know, the kinds of morons who made their way to Bundy ranch with a truck full of guns.
#74740 to #74731 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
Oath Keepers are just veterans opposed to corruption. I'm not a member but even I know that. Stop watching MSNBC.
#74746 to #74740 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
They were involved in the Bundy standoff, I wouldn't put that sort of nuttery past them.

And I hope you realize that sounds exactly as pretentious as "Stop watching FOX".
#74747 to #74746 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
Some members who called themselves oathkeepers were involved, and even so I would hardly call everyone on bundys side a nut.

I hope take advice on sensationalism from someone who labels every grassroots right group fascist.

I get it, they scare you. It doesn't mean that they're evil nazis.
#74748 to #74747 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
When did I use the word "fascist"?

This is the type of gun show ideology that attracts people like Timothy McVeigh, Eric Frien, Eric Rudolph, and Amanda and Jerad Miller. Anyway who isn't a Nazi apologist is going to be weary of it. It attracts the mentally ill and feeds them more conspiratol thinking.
#74749 to #74748 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
Adolf Hitler was a national socialist, a german offshoot of fascism.
You said they had sympathies with Adolf Hitler.
You knew what you were implying, quit trying to play dumb.

You sound like a paranoid leftist.

Nice argumentum ad Hitlerum btw, I'm sure your professor at Berkley loves your expert critiques.
#74750 to #74749 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
Though I have my suspicions of the movements, this was actually a legitimate question. There seems to be a lot of overlap between right wing grassroots movements in the US, with many of them having conflicting ideologies. I started to get snarky when you did.

I'm a Berkley attending MSNBC viewer, apparently. Please tell me more. Do I sip cappuccinos while reading the Communist Manifesto at Starbucks? Do I sit in my comfortable warm home blogging about "privilege" on tumblr? Something something San Fransico, something something LGBT,
#74751 to #74750 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
If it walks like a duck.
User avatar #74736 to #74731 - pebar (12/26/2014) [-]
According to my brief research
oath keepers are simply opposed to government breaking the law,
sovereign citizens are a branch of anarchists
posse comitatus is the only racist group you mentioned and they believe "big government" is controlled by the jews and is out to destroy civilization.

They oppose the federal government because it is not accountable.
User avatar #74723 - feelythefeel (12/26/2014) [-]
If Hitler was black, do you think we would be getting "Mah boy Hitler didn doo nuthin rong!"?
User avatar #74729 to #74723 - levvy ONLINE (12/26/2014) [-]
#74724 to #74723 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
Well with the sanctions that most western nations have placed on Zimbabwe, I imagine not.
#74726 to #74705 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
Christmas doesn't have any cultural weight to the Chinese, aside from a very small minority of Christians. All they're really celebrating is the commercial aspect and Christmas's Euro-Pagan roots.
User avatar #74725 to #74705 - levvy ONLINE (12/26/2014) [-]
"urging them to resist the expansion of Western culture”

based
#74710 to #74705 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
Do the Chinese not have a right their own culture?
User avatar #74718 to #74710 - byposted (12/26/2014) [-]
I recall that you, during Ramadan, cheered on Beijing's suppression of observing Uygur Muslims on the basis that their religion "does not belong in China." I meant to retort that the Uygurs are an occupied people, who hold an Islamic tradition which spans centuries.

Do they not have a right to their own culture?
#74719 to #74718 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
It's pretty simple, if the territory belongs to the chinese the chinese culture should prevail.
User avatar #74721 to #74719 - byposted (12/26/2014) [-]
From where does Chinese culture derive? The Chinese Communist Party?

You're mistakenly arguing in favor of the premise that the nation is based not in the people, but the state. Leftists argue as such to make a case for multiculturalism in the West.

I suppose that a distinct Polish identity should have ceased to exist following the Partitions...
User avatar #74728 to #74721 - levvy ONLINE (12/26/2014) [-]
china has some of the richest and intresting culture in history, the communist party has noting to do with it - if anything the chinese communist party is defending the chinese peoples culture and traditions by doing this. foreign students should respect the chinese peoples culture and laws when they are a guest in their country.

also leftists in the west are all revisionists. china's communism is very anti revisionist.
#74732 to #74728 - jewishcommunazi (12/26/2014) [-]
&quot;China's communism is very anti revisionist.&quot;
"China's communism is very anti revisionist."
User avatar #74734 to #74733 - jewishcommunazi (12/26/2014) [-]
Was. Before Deng and the boys.
User avatar #74735 to #74734 - levvy ONLINE (12/26/2014) [-]
compared to western revisionists china would seem very anti revisionist
User avatar #74737 to #74735 - jewishcommunazi (12/26/2014) [-]
Western parliamentary leftists and the CCP look pretty much the same for me. Chinese maoists in general dislike the CCP.
User avatar #74722 to #74721 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
"From where does Chinese culture derive"

Chinese traditions?
#74720 to #74719 - byposted has deleted their comment [-]
#74715 to #74710 - byposted has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #74711 to #74710 - pebar (12/26/2014) [-]
If the people hated western culture so much, they wouldn't need government to forcibly prevent them from celebrating christmas
#74714 to #74711 - youregaylol (12/26/2014) [-]
The masses are easily fooled, their opinion means little if they can be controlled easily. It's like allowing puppets to vote because they can speak and move, even though they are controlled by someone else.
User avatar #74706 to #74705 - akkere (12/26/2014) [-]
"In Japan, people book into KFC restaurants or pre-order their KFC Christmas dinners months in advance f the 25th December, to make sure they can eat their traditional fried chicken."
And to think my family gives me sour looks whenever I suggest to just order take-out for Christmas dinner.
#74700 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/25/2014) [-]
Heil the SS-Spaceship. Coming to wipe out degeneracy in a galaxy near you!
#74703 to #74700 - anonymous (12/26/2014) [-]
Must be the enemy vessel for these guys.

Jews in Space (Mel Brooks)
#74701 to #74700 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/25/2014) [-]
I rarely shitpost on here, sorry but I thought this was worthy of the occasion because I spent a long time building this shit.
#74738 to #74701 - minibeep (12/26/2014) [-]
WHAT GAME ? THE IMAGE DOESET LOAD FOR ME :L
#74739 to #74738 - minibeep (12/26/2014) [-]
wait now it loaded and if u want ima join u if u wanna play it sometime
User avatar #74745 to #74739 - lulzformalaysiaair (12/26/2014) [-]
It's called space engineers.