Show:   Highest Rated Newest

Latest users (6): dcmp, demikola, fistfireace, redknull, widsquard, xXThatxOnexGuyXx, anonymous(15).
#157615 - mr skeltal (22 hours ago) [-]
do semi-deep discussions turn girls off?
User avatar #157639 to #157615 - ScottP (18 hours ago) [-]
I don't know, but I remember talking to my crush in middle school about Hawking's theories on black holes since she was a fan of his work. It was somewhat thought-provoking.
User avatar #157618 to #157615 - drastronomy (21 hours ago) [-]
only if you are euphoric about it
#157602 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Yesterday my ex gf which wanted me back (friday) told me she doesnt love me anymore and send me a pic of her and a boy saying she cant write anymore, it pisses him off when we text while hey were chilling in her Bed.
What am i supposed to do?
User avatar #157640 to #157602 - ScottP (18 hours ago) [-]
Umm...stop talking to her? There doesn't seem to be a decision here.
User avatar #157607 to #157602 - sugoi (10/01/2014) [-]
She's your ex and dating someone else.
Why are you texting her.?
User avatar #157605 to #157602 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (10/01/2014) [-]
Say "k."
And never message her again. She sounds a bit like a passive aggressive bitch.
User avatar #157620 to #157605 - limb (21 hours ago) [-]
I second this. Cold shoulder until shes dead.
User avatar #157593 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
Several questions but lets start with this one: Do bro's celebrate their anniversaries?
User avatar #157684 to #157593 - mendelevium ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Bros celebrate anniversaries just as much as they blow each other.
User avatar #157642 to #157593 - ScottP (18 hours ago) [-]
Totally. You have to give your bros subtle hints about that fact that it's your anniversary. Don't forget to wear nice clothes and reserve a table at a really nice restaurant.
User avatar #157596 to #157593 - spaceking (10/01/2014) [-]
Not really. But every once in a while something like "Bro, do you know we've been bros for 7 years?" comes up.
"Holy shit man. I'll drink to that."
User avatar #157597 to #157596 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
Well that sucks, I'll take any excuse to celebrate and we're coming up on the big 10. Which is Silver in relationships so I imagine it'd be Stout in brolationships.
User avatar #157614 to #157597 - zaxzwim (23 hours ago) [-]
don't make a big deal of it the same day, do it around the same month or so to make it seem like you aren't kinda obsessing about it
User avatar #157564 - organiclead (10/01/2014) [-]
How the fuck do you deal with an unemployed boyfriend? I've been dating a guy for about two years now. He used to be in the army, but came home for civilian life last year. Since then, he's only gotten temporary jobs. I pay for a majority of the bills, I usually have to pay for his rent, and I have to put a boot in his ass to get him to do anything other than play video games and RP all day and pesters me to entertain him when I get home from school or my job. He's home 24/7, I can't get any time to myself because he doesn't have any friends outside of me and doesn't like to leave the house unless I drag him out. I'm tired of being a second mommy, but I feel like I'd be an asshole if I kick an army veteran out of my house and I'm afraid of losing out on the company I used to love.

I feel like an asshole, but this can't go on forever. I'm stressed out of my mind and I can't find as much enjoyment in the video games I used to love because he's poisoned them in my mind and when I bring it up with him he always points out my own flaws or says he's going to change and goes back to playing video games a day after. I want some time alone. I want some relief from being both the breadwinner and the housewife. I want SOMETHING to change.
User avatar #157750 to #157564 - tealkangaroo (3 hours ago) [-]
sounds like you are all he has, talk to him and his parents (if they are close with him) about getting him a stable job

you really gotta force it, though. don't let them push you over
#157730 to #157564 - mr skeltal (9 hours ago) [-]
It's like ripping off a plaster "band aid"
Rip it quick to get it over and done with.
User avatar #157583 to #157564 - makotoitou (10/01/2014) [-]
be like "ayo war guns either kill a black guy or get a job you bumbo" and then he be like "k cuz da pussy game stronk"
#157580 to #157564 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Have a chat with him and lay your cards out. If he is depressed then you can't expect him to turn it around on a dime BUT you then need to ask yourself if you want to hang around for that - as you say, you aren't his Mother.

After the chat I'd give it two weeks, if there's been no sustained movement from him then it's time to move on. The thing is if you need to be cold then be cold. The worst thing for both of you long-term would be for the current situation to keep rolling on.
User avatar #157572 to #157564 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
You're being used by:

1) A man with a plan and he's taking you for everything you've got. Get rid of him today.

2) A depressed loser with low self esteem who doesn't realise how bad of an effect he's having on you, the one person in his life who hasn't given up on him. Have a super emotional heart to heart with results that last more than a day or two, or, get rid of him today.

You know him best, up to you to decide which he is.
#157574 to #157572 - ipostcp (10/01/2014) [-]
So you're only nice to girls eh? Keep suckling.
#157582 to #157574 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
I'm unpleasant to everyone. Feels good.
User avatar #157576 to #157574 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
You're a faggot.

Organiclead is a person.

I'm nice to persons. I'm not nice to faggots.
Seriously, you should consider ending your life.
#157577 to #157576 - ipostcp (10/01/2014) [-]
Yeah? Big man.
Yeah? Big man.
User avatar #157578 to #157577 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
No really, I desire for you to kill yourself. I want your entire family to hurt. I want you off of my planet. You serve no purpose. You are trash. You are nobody.
User avatar #157584 to #157578 - makotoitou (10/01/2014) [-]
*tips mountain dew*
*drinks doritos*
*eats fedora*
User avatar #157585 to #157584 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
I've never heard those insults on the internet before.

That's very fresh, creative, new, interesting, and original.
User avatar #157586 to #157585 - makotoitou (10/01/2014) [-]
why thank you kind sir
User avatar #157587 to #157586 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
You can cover it with sarcasm all you want, we both know I'm right. You're as special and unique as birdshit on the sidewalk.
User avatar #157588 to #157587 - makotoitou (10/01/2014) [-]
each bird species has unique shits. ever see owls? they got some crazy shits
User avatar #157589 to #157588 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
Low standards. Even better. You'll go far in life and you'll definitely be remembered by at least 3 people for a few months maybe after you die.
User avatar #157592 to #157591 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
I know I am.
User avatar #157569 to #157564 - imnotkickthecat (10/01/2014) [-]
Time to give the Job or Leaving ultimatum.
User avatar #157565 to #157564 - leadstriker (10/01/2014) [-]
wow im in exact same situation as you
User avatar #157566 to #157565 - organiclead (10/01/2014) [-]
Wish I had advice for both of us leads.
User avatar #157567 to #157566 - leadstriker (10/01/2014) [-]
how much is he costing you?
it's my mom's boyfriend
he just shorted me couple of grands
im so fucking pissed off i wanna fucking p
User avatar #157568 to #157567 - organiclead (10/01/2014) [-]
About 400$ per month for food, internet, electricity and various loans to pay for things he needs for his temporary jobs. It's nowhere near as bad as yours form the look of it.
User avatar #157570 to #157568 - leadstriker (10/01/2014) [-]
to be honest
this fucking fuck just put my life on hold
im only 18 and money is something that's really important right now
honestly if i were you. i would talk to my parents, friends, or something and try to imply to him that they don't like what he's doing to you. That should put pressure on him, and eventually when you tell him the bad news it won't be a shock for him. but yeah, im male btw, and i would never move in with a girl who doesn"t have her shit together. you should kick him out soon so when you're older you won't regret, having someone ruin the best years of you life.
User avatar #157563 - nockae (10/01/2014) [-]
I have a question about tech, specifically phone and computer.

Should I ask my question here or is there a more appropriate board to ask on?
User avatar #157637 to #157594 - nockae (18 hours ago) [-]
Oh, ok

#157551 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
So I met this girl during the weekend (Friday specifically) and we had chatted for a good 2 hours and she seemed rather interested. Later on that night she found and added me on Facebook and we talked there and I told her about our football game and she said she wanted to come but wasn't able to. Then Saturday night I messaged her and the conversation seemed normal until I asked her about having a bf in which she said she was on a break and after that has yet to message me back. What did I do wrong? I haven't spammed her with messages or anything just sent 3 and I tried to get off the topic with that but still nothing. Any assistance? Btw I know she is interested since she told her cousin who is my friend.
#157552 to #157551 - imunderyourbed (10/01/2014) [-]
heh forgot to login
#157554 to #157552 - baitdoesnttalkback (10/01/2014) [-]
she wanted something casual. you were getting too deep
#157555 to #157554 - imunderyourbed (10/01/2014) [-]
well how do i backpedal my way out of it?
#157557 to #157555 - baitdoesnttalkback (10/01/2014) [-]
get a group of friends together to do something and one of you invite her. then you can ask her shit about what she would like and shit.

bring condoms
#157560 to #157557 - imunderyourbed (10/01/2014) [-]
I... alright got it but first I got to get the girl to want to talk to me
#157562 to #157560 - baitdoesnttalkback (10/01/2014) [-]
easy. send her one of those pics with those scary loud noises and creepy flashing pictures. if she reads it she will definiatelly respond back
#157544 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
I have no ambition
I know what i want to do and im on the college course to do so but i dont have the ambition to want to do it anymore, I dont find myself struggling to do the course, i find it basic seeing as how ive had experience in the workplace doing it but only as a trainee
I have about 4 people in the class out of about 7 that i get on with and have some jokes with, a boy and two girls (not sure if that matters or not)
When im in college i fake that im happy and make jokes as much as i can, but when i get home i just climb into bed and sleep because thats all i want to do whilst im home and at night i lie awake thinking shitty thoughts to myself
I spend maybe 5 or 6 days of the week wanting to do something but not having the effort to do anything, I always find that i'm exhausted like i have no problem falling asleep anywhere i am, except for the night because ive slept through parts of the day

I have no idea what to do about it and any advice is appreciated
User avatar #157601 to #157544 - malimrav (10/01/2014) [-]
I'm in same situation and it makes me feel like shit, I'm just trying to force myself to study for college and also to reignite my ambition. I found questioning my choices a lot lately but since you are sure about what job you want to do try to motivate yourself with that. It's not you whole life, try to find some hobbys. Maybe try talking to people abut how you feel? Someone you trust and think will understand you.
#157612 to #157601 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
I cant talk to anyone because from past experience with other issues they dont know how i feel and im scared that they wont take it seriously or just tell me to get over it
#157611 to #157601 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
I have hobbies but i no longer find them fun and i want to look for more hobbies but again i dont have the ambition to do so and i cant seem to motivate myself into doing anything, When i do the things i like i get literally no pleasure/enjoyment out of them and can only do them for an hour or so max before i decide that it isnt what i wanted to do and then slide back into bed and go back to sleep again and miss the rest of the day again
User avatar #157762 to #157611 - malimrav (34 minutes ago) [-]
The thing is, it's ultimately up to you, you discarded almost all advice you got. Its up to you to do something about your life, thats why life is hard. If you think you can't cope with your situation and you don't have anybody to talk to try talking to counselor, you probably have one at your college.
#157556 to #157544 - baitdoesnttalkback (10/01/2014) [-]
fake it til you make it. youre also supposed to keep exploring. keep discovering. you are not your job. find other things.

also working out does actually chemically release endorphins that make you happier in general
#157610 to #157556 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
I want to work out but all the ambition i have to do anything is gone, Id love to go the gym and get fitter, look better, etc but i have no energy to do so except for at like midnight because ive slept through the day because i know what i wanted to do but didnt have the energy or effort to do it
#157630 to #157610 - baitdoesnttalkback (18 hours ago) [-]
Bootcamp Calorie Burn - Workout Video - ExerciseTV i dont recommend the gym just yet. do home workouts. do some stuff at home. and go running late at night. being outdoors with a purpose will help you. i used to run at night in winter.it was so freeing. i felt like i had a purpose. i didnt feel insecure or anything. i just got to run. then started adding in some parkour moves to make it more fun, i then started doing home workouts. i have comcast and they have a few workout at home on-demand
#157662 to #157630 - mr skeltal (15 hours ago) [-]
My provider doesnt offer any of these home workouts, Fuck you England, and i cant run for shit, Its not that im fat or anything i jut have no 'stamina' in me whatsoever so i can barely run anywhere when i do go out to the shop around the corner then i will run there and back but other than that i dont feel confident enough to do it
#157666 to #157662 - baitdoesnttalkback (14 hours ago) [-]
the stamina is why i put that specific workout in the comment. im about to do it myself. i doubt you will get halfway through but keep pushing through. you'll see your stamina increase. just stop arguing with me please im not your mom or your dad its not my job to convince you.
User avatar #157539 - nigalthornberry (09/30/2014) [-]
I have to poll people on some holiday questions for a quarter essay

Do you think stores should be open on Thanksgiving (For Black Friday)

When should Christmas music start on the radio?

Is everything celebrated religious or just the spirit of kindness?
User avatar #157616 to #157539 - charizarddad (21 hours ago) [-]

11 days before (week and a half)

Both. Some celebrate for religion some celebrate for kindness and some celebrate for kindness out of religion
User avatar #157553 to #157539 - princessren ONLINE (10/01/2014) [-]
Thanksgiving is a time to be with your family....so I want to say no, but what if someone needs to buy something you know

December

Christmas can be a religious holiday but I think it has also evolved into a secular holiday...I mean...it is a national holiday
#157547 to #157539 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Christmas music should start near the start of December.
I don't think stores should be open on Thanksgiving, because stores need people to run them, who want to go home to their families.
Since nobody really ever celebrates Jesus, it's more of a kindness thing, if that.
Christmas is celebrated because Christmas is celebrated because Christmas is celebrated.
User avatar #157546 to #157539 - christmouth (10/01/2014) [-]
"When should Christmas music start on the radio? "

Never.
User avatar #157561 to #157546 - christmouth (10/01/2014) [-]
Movies as well.
User avatar #157545 to #157539 - ScottP (09/30/2014) [-]
Most western holidays now are celebrated for capitalism. Christmas doesn't evoke the spirit of giving, but rather the spirit of "SALE SALE SALE!"
User avatar #157541 to #157539 - awesomerninjathing (09/30/2014) [-]
Thanksgiving is hardly a fucking holiday

Black Friday/December 1st

both
User avatar #157540 to #157539 - makotoitou (09/30/2014) [-]
turkey day/black friday should be optional overtime

black friday

is both
User avatar #157535 - anusdestoyer (09/30/2014) [-]
**anusdestoyer rolled user bizzareslam **

If you were a fruit you'd a fineapple

but seriously gimme advice on how to tell a girl you like her
#157581 to #157535 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Drive by spider-manning is an easily understandable way to express sexual desire.
#157548 to #157535 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Tell her that if she were a vegetable she'd be a cutecumber.
Then ask her if she wants to do the dating thing.
User avatar #157559 to #157548 - anusdestoyer (10/01/2014) [-]
will do, thanks. will post results
User avatar #157543 to #157535 - bizzareslam (09/30/2014) [-]
bby pls
User avatar #157542 to #157535 - awesomerninjathing (09/30/2014) [-]
just tell her
#157534 - dogziller (09/30/2014) [-]
what're yous guise advice to getting better sleep schedules in? I've basically become nocturnal for the most part, and part of it is my browsing habits, but now my social life is really hurting.
User avatar #157595 to #157534 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
Temporary fix: if you can't get to sleep, stay up all night and all of the next day then konk out at an appropriate hour, that should hold you over for a few days.
Long term fix: Depends how you fill your days/nights, I'd need more info.
#157575 to #157534 - mr skeltal (10/01/2014) [-]
Was in the same position.
Try staying up later and later until it gets back on the right track.

ex - First night you fall asleep at 9am, next night try for 10am, etc
User avatar #157538 to #157534 - makotoitou (09/30/2014) [-]
go to bed
#157536 to #157534 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Go to bed.
User avatar #157537 to #157536 - dogziller (09/30/2014) [-]
yeah thanx for the advice but when im wide awake at like 4 oclock in the morning, and i only get tired around like 9 in the morning, then i kinda have a problem
#157530 - baditch (09/30/2014) [-]
Going through a rough time. Please post gifs that will cheer me up.

And thanks.
#157645 to #157530 - mrphoenicks has deleted their comment [-]
#157533 to #157530 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#157532 to #157530 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#157531 to #157530 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #157513 - syrenthra (09/30/2014) [-]
So, I've been becoming friends with my crush recently and while we were texting earlier she asked if I knew if the health center on campus would be able to put her hip back in place. I answered I don't know and that should could just go ask and worst case is no, and she mentioned she wouldn't have time today and then I mentioned she could call and ask them. That was the last text then.

(This is just a thought, I have no proof this is what was planned)
A little while later it occurred to me that she COULD have been trying to get me to offer to help her, which could have led to other things.

Have I just read to many stories of guys missing signals that were obvious, or did I just miss one myself?
User avatar #157598 to #157513 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
If you're going to "Suggest" a friend come over and "Help" you, you'd choose something sexier than a jumpy hip.
So I say nay.
User avatar #157613 to #157598 - syrenthra (23 hours ago) [-]
Very true, I had something thinking of it would lead to removing her shirt to make it easier but yeah. Just didn't want to be like those guys in all those stories missing a big ass sign
#157529 to #157513 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
When she's got it fixed ask her if she'd like some help knocking it out again? Badoom-tsh.
User avatar #157523 to #157513 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
At most, this seems like an awkward/ bad attempt on her part to strike a conversation.
If anything, it leaves you open to ask how she's doing and such.
And no. It wasn't a move. You're over-thinking that if you see it as a possible boot-call.
User avatar #157525 to #157523 - syrenthra (09/30/2014) [-]
I wouldn't call it bad attempt at conversation, I mean I am a sophomore and she is a freshman so it would make sense that she would ask If I knew if the health center could help her out. Besides, we usuall don't have many conversations that last over text, we talk well in person though

Like I sad, I didn't know if this could have been one or not, just looking back on it, it seems like she was trying to get me to help her with it.
User avatar #157515 to #157513 - focalanemo (09/30/2014) [-]
Nah, her problem she needs to fix it. It is pretty odd to call/go to a health center to for someone else's problems.
User avatar #157517 to #157515 - syrenthra (09/30/2014) [-]
She said it is easy to fix, she does it for her mom, she just can't do it on herself. Which is where my thought of, she was possibly trying to have me offer to put it back, came from. Just hoping I didn't miss a signal is all
User avatar #157520 to #157517 - focalanemo (09/30/2014) [-]
Even if you missed one, there will be many more signals to come
It is not like she will completely cut off all communication with you.
User avatar #157512 - derpyhoovezz (09/30/2014) [-]
So now im currently in a Emotionally Abusive relationship...

Me and my Ex were together for about a good 8 months, then her mom broke us up because she thought i was abusive (long story) and currently she is makeing us stay apart for 2 weeks to keep what happened from happening again

Right now its about its about 3 days into the 2 week break up and ive made her agree to not Hold hands, Kiss, or hug any other guy while we arent allowed to date on day one and already she goes and gives a "pop kiss" to this Douche Bag (Long story short with him, hes a Douche Bag crackhead who is a player, yet for what ever reason my Ex has liked him ever since they met, and even fucking though he knows were together he has been hitting on my Ex ever since day one) and her Excuse is "Oh were not dateing, its not a big deal" then later we met up and she was sweet at first hugging all over me and trying to kiss me, then later she starts being a dick saying how she was talking to her friends about selling the jewlery i bought her(When we were together) for Weed Money and shit like that, then allittle later she sticks a wad of some kind of paper into my pocket which i then discover upon pulling it out its a fucking picture of us while we were dateing that she has had with her for ever, and to her it was no big deal and it broke my heart... Anyways shes been using the "We cant date, my mom said so" as a excuse to go and do what ever she wants with that Douchebag until her mom lets us date again

I really want to break up with her and never have anything to do with her again, but theres like something inside of me that says dont do that, like ill never be able to forgive myself if i do... and i just dont know what to do...
User avatar #157599 to #157512 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
Graduation goggles, brother.
Do yourself a favor and dump her.
If you're a youngun, focus on your studies and become a decent man worthy of a good woman. If you're a foggy then your too old for this kind of drama.
User avatar #157573 to #157512 - alecbaldwinning (10/01/2014) [-]
You sound like you're 14. None of this shit matters. Go play in the woods. Worry about having a real girlfriend after age 21.
#157527 to #157512 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Get rid of it.
User avatar #157522 to #157512 - focalanemo (09/30/2014) [-]
That doesn't sound like a very great gf...
Sometimes change is better, sometimes it isn't.
In this case though: IMO it is a better for a breakup and find someone better for yourself.. but only time can tell if made the right decision.
User avatar #157516 to #157512 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Not entirely an emotionally abusive relationship.
Yes, you're both still 'together,' but she's acting extremely immature.

Break up with her. Cut all ties. Move on.
Let her do whatever she wants, man. Just never go back.

She's damaged you enough. Breaking up with her won't even begin to compare to the damage she's done to you.

Also, clearly you're both in high school, eh?
It is what it is, man. A high school relationship. These come and go.
#157495 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
No idea where to post this so it's going to be here. Mods can place it somewhere else they see more fitting if there is one.

Anyways, I'm a 17 year old male and never had a beer. I'm about to drink one right now.
It's Coors light. Yeah I know sissy beer but it's all I have and my step dad isn't even supposed to drink at the house so I have no idea why they are here.

First sip: Reminds me of wine. Except I can actually take chugs of it without a bad taste. I think I like it. I got a buzz in my head/vision due to the fact that I did something I'm not supposed to. Yeah, I'm not really a rule breaker. Also notice, that it tastes like carbonated water more than anything.

Chug: Nothing really new here, except the buzz is kind of going away. And I could feel my heart beat once, as in I kind of heard it through my body(The same way when tap your jaw basically).
User avatar #157502 to #157495 - haydentheviking (09/30/2014) [-]
bud light is probably the worst beer to have first

it taste really watered down
#157503 to #157502 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
This also taste really watered down.
User avatar #157505 to #157503 - haydentheviking (09/30/2014) [-]
i correct myself its coors light even worse

yeah dude that was a poor choice of beer
#157507 to #157505 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Didn't have much of a choice. All we had. Damn, I'm really disappointed now.
User avatar #157508 to #157507 - haydentheviking (09/30/2014) [-]
should of waited for something thats not coors oh well
#157510 to #157508 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
I'll see if it's a good beer next time I try it.
#157496 to #157495 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
I kind of want to drink it like a soda. You know, take a sip then wait a minute. Then drink again.
#157497 to #157496 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
I see nothing special about this what so ever. It taste like seltzer.
#157498 to #157497 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
I'm really reluctant to drink more just due to the fact that it taste like seltzer. I never really like seltzer.
#157499 to #157498 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Okay, the aftertaste just hit. Why the hell does it taste like brown? How do I even know what brown taste like?
#157500 to #157499 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Haha, these are the best burps I've down in my life so far.
#157501 to #157500 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Okay, just took a huge chug of it. That was a very unsatisfying burp. Was too weak.
#157504 to #157501 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Is there better tasting beer? Because honestly this taste like shit and piss mixed with a couple aceseltzers.
#157506 to #157504 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Decided to put on some death metal.

Also notice I'm getting a bit of a headache. And my vision is getting a bit harder to focus. Also not blinking much. What the hell? I thought I just drank a beer. Not smoke crack.
#157509 to #157506 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
All I've got is a quarter left. I really don't want to finish it just because it taste like shit and piss watered down.

That was a pretty nice burp there also. One more chug and I'm dumping it.
#157511 to #157509 - aliennova (09/30/2014) [-]
Time to see if this affected my game what so ever.

ALthough I highly doubt I could get worse at CS:GO than I already am.
User avatar #157491 - fornowjr (09/30/2014) [-]
Any help would be great.
I am feeling as if I don't care anymore. Nothing has really changed but this sensation.

I don't feel like doing homework (I am always neutral about that), the atmosphere where ever I go seems to be like a dark cloud hanging over me.

I don't think I am depressed but I just don't care anymore. I only felt this once before and that was before college started. Since then I felt either great or good in general.

Today is my one month sober of mary jane and before I was excited. I did this to detox my body to have one final great puff (on my birthday in a few days) before I stop entirely.

But I'm changing subjects. Has anyone else felt this way before?
User avatar #157524 to #157491 - focalanemo (09/30/2014) [-]
I felt this way before, because I don't really know what to do in the future, BUT!!! I kept in mind that while I didn't care anymore I would try to make people around me happy ,eventually that boosted my own morale.
User avatar #157493 to #157491 - ScottP (09/30/2014) [-]
Could be onset of depression. I remember not caring about anything for a few months starting last November but that was because of a breakup so it doesn't pertain to your case
User avatar #157514 to #157493 - fornowjr (09/30/2014) [-]
quite possible. Oh such is life
#157451 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
forgive me for bad english but i need some help with my computer.

i just bought,installed and formatted a new hard drive for my computer,but despite doing everything every guide on the internet told me to do.i still did not get any extra memory or such for my computer.

the hard drives(namened g and f) read as having 100 % free space. but i cant use it anyway?

i just wanted more space to install some more games on steam
User avatar #157456 to #157451 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Anyhow, go into Disk Management to create a Volume on the hard drives.
Delete any pre-existing partitions, make a new volume, and select what type of volume you wish for it to be.

(I know there's MBR and something else. Don't go with MBR. Go with the other option.)

Do that and you'll be able to use it.
User avatar #157455 to #157451 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Which operating system?
#157457 to #157455 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
windows 8 or something im afraid...also ill do what you said i should do. thank you for help
User avatar #157458 to #157457 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Windows Key + S
"Disk Management" > Enter
Find drive G or F
Right click > New Volume (Or Delete volume, if there; Then go and right click and select New Volume. Again, be sure it IS drive G or F and not anything else.)
Choose which type of Volume. You'll have two options. If you want, you can go with MBR. MBR won't work for hard drives over 2tb. The other option works for anything.
#157461 to #157458 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
rough translations on the choises i have are:

open
resource management

mark object as active(grayed out)

change station letter and path

platform(most likely means something else.but the word to word translation would either be.platform or to set a bottom..)

expand station(greyed out)

minimize station

delete station

properties

hint
User avatar #157470 to #157461 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Platform is Format.
Station is Volume.

Go with Delete Station. Then create a New Volume.
And when you create the new volume, select GPT Disk. Not MBR. Only choose MBR if it's going to hold an operating system, such as Windows 8.

Just make sure you're selecting the right drive, and make sure there's nothing on it.
#157474 to #157470 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
ok so im able to now move stuff from my main hard drive into the extra hard drives.

but is there anyway to "merge" the collective memories of each of the hard drives into just one?

or do i have to manually move the extra files away?
User avatar #157476 to #157474 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Ahh, er... If you're trying to back-up a hard drive, Windows has a setting for that.
You can have it to create a copy of whatever you want and put it on a certain hard drive/ hard drives.

In Windows 8, it's called File History.

Otherwise, yes, you have to manually copy everything over.
I suggest getting the program TeraCopy. It runs much faster and smoother than Windows' copy/ pasting tool.

Also, you will not be able to move programs onto the other hard drives. You will have to install them on the hard drives. If you move a programs' folder, then it won't recognize any of the new file-paths.

(So for instance, if you move your Steam folder onto one of the new hard drives... It won't know where /AppData/ is at.)
#157477 to #157476 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
oh...so in other words i bought that 2 tb worth of memory for nothing
User avatar #157478 to #157477 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Why do you say that?
#157480 to #157478 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
well.i originally bought more memory because i wanted to be able to hold more steam games.

but if it is so that i cant move the steam files to a new hard drive to create more space then it means i cant clear up enough space for me to install more games.

meaning ill have to get rid of some of my games to instal new ones...i think?
#157481 to #157480 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
I'd recommend un-installing Steam, and re-installing it on your new hard drive.
Then just download games like crazy.

It is a pain, but this is the easiest way that won't cause any problems or trouble.
There are easier methods, although chances are something will go wrong, or you'd be relying on 3rd party software.

Pic related, it's my computer and all of it's hard drives.
C: holds Win8 and important programs
D: holds Steam, iTunes, Videos, etc.
E: holds misc. project files
F: holds all programs I've downloaded, excluding Steam and iTunes.
H: is an external 1tb hard drive that I use for general backups of files
I: is a flash drive that I hold random, semi-important, files on.
#157483 to #157481 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
would that not mean installing all my games again?
User avatar #157484 to #157483 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
You would have to install all of your games again.
There are work-arounds so you wouldn't have to do this, but again, this is the safest/ hassle-free way.

I mean, you could copy your Steam games folder into the hard drive, un-install Steam, re-install it on the hard drive and copy/ paste the games folder into Steam... But it may not work out well.
User avatar #157482 to #157481 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
If you do un-install Steam, be sure to make a copy of any game saves that you may have.
#157485 to #157482 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
oh god....well i only had to delete one game that i kind of sort of played from time to time...and shadow of mordor just hitted 30% after 2 hours of downloading...so i think ill do it later ><

thanks for help.
User avatar #157486 to #157485 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Ehh, most newer games have Steam Cloud support, so the game file may not be lost completely.
#157487 to #157486 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
lets hope so..

i can live with re installing stronghold crusaders 2 wich is like 20 minutes long...but rest of these things take too long to instal yet again
#157462 to #157461 - baitdoesnttalkback (09/30/2014) [-]
resourse management
#157463 to #157462 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
the file is empty.
#157459 to #157458 - angelious ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
ok i tried to go google translator and everything for the volume thing.but no such option seems to exists for me...
#157445 - swonnr (09/30/2014) [-]
Not sure where to post this, so here we go.
Long intro/context, wich might be usefull to anyone looking to save money:

Programming School, a friend show me a trick to get hardware at factory price:
Contacting a bulk seller, saying that you are opening a business, and order a sample.

Tried it with a few other peoples, it worked out well (nice keyboards/mouse/headsets for 1/3 of commercial price).
We even thought about organizing a real bulk order, since nerd hive and everyone needs new hardware. Didn't happen - yet.

But it ended up giving me another idea:
What about actually ordering stuff in bulk?

Right now I'm thinking soda, canned food, non perishable stuff. That kind of things.
They sell and deliver in paletts (1m3), and it's 3/4. 2/3 of the shelf price.
I have the space to store it, it would cost an investment at first, but I would spare money on the long run.

I don't know, I'm used to have what seems "genius" ideas, only to realize latter how retarded that was.
So I'm asking you, FJ, What could go wrong with buying year-long supply of food bulk prices?
#157464 to #157445 - baitdoesnttalkback (09/30/2014) [-]
this is what costco is. or sams club
User avatar #157454 to #157445 - ipostcp (09/30/2014) [-]
You could eat it really quickly or not at all.

I mean to make it work you would have to eat the same meal every day for a long time. You would get sick of it.
User avatar #157448 to #157445 - makotoitou (09/30/2014) [-]
Assuming it's food and stuff that holds (toothpaste, water bottles, shampoo, ect) nothing can go wrong really.
#157427 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
Friendly reminder that the beta uprising starts in less than 24 hours.

Time for normies to die.
User avatar #157443 to #157427 - sugoi (09/30/2014) [-]
I think the whole thing is kinda moot.
#157428 to #157427 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
>Beta uprising
>Time for normies to die
#157431 to #157428 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
Its happening weather you want it or not.
#157488 to #157466 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
amen to that
#157489 to #157488 - baitdoesnttalkback (09/30/2014) [-]
its good but the people there are boring and theres a spammer with fappening pics that hot wheels cant ban
#157490 to #157489 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
hotwheels is a bigger faggot than moot tho, i will never forget how he sold out wizardchan
#157494 to #157490 - baitdoesnttalkback (09/30/2014) [-]
what do you mean? he was on wizardchan?
#157743 to #157494 - dehumanizer (4 hours ago) [-]
He was a mod on there but sold out for some fat bitch that cuckolded and robed him. Serves him right.
#157432 to #157431 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
Will it at least be entertaining?
#157433 to #157432 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
>implying you will live through it
#157434 to #157433 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
But I will live through it.
But I will live through it.
User avatar #157436 to #157435 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
That drawing is so horrible.
#157437 to #157436 - dehumanizer (09/30/2014) [-]
for you
User avatar #157438 to #157437 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
The thing that really bothers me is why are they shooting tomato juice?
#157471 to #157439 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
don't be lasagna
User avatar #157446 to #157440 - ipostcp (09/30/2014) [-]
Fistfireace and dehumanizer. Can't you see? You two are a couple.
User avatar #157447 to #157446 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
No, but I wish to see your C heese P izza .
User avatar #157452 to #157447 - ipostcp (09/30/2014) [-]
Do you wish to see my p ee p ee
User avatar #157453 to #157452 - fistfireace (09/30/2014) [-]
I think that's reserved for dehumanizer. He's the one who needs someone.
User avatar #157422 - rokkai (09/30/2014) [-]
yo pussyhunters, need some advice for my face.
i like a girl whom i met like a week and a half ago. our habits are alike she loves to do what i like to do and vice/versa and the first time we talked privately she talked about what she went through in her previous relationship. (which happened in the second time i've seen her [the first time i've seen her was for like half an hour]) so i tihnk we're good but im not sure. and there will be a concert tonight and im driving her with my bike. last time we went to a concert was with her friends and this time we're going alone. and the area is near a beach so im thinking about asking her out on the beach at night.

whadya think?
#157603 to #157422 - rokkai (10/01/2014) [-]
dam. i forgot about here sorry guys.

well, as i thought, she mentioned that it was too early for a relationship. she goes for the long time as i do. deep inside, i knew that was a longshot but i was just &quot;too in-love&quot; with her. i asked her out, she froze like ten seconds and then we talked. it was too crowded back there but as we finished talking, there were nobody around. she talked about her first love, and how he decimated her. so she told me that she should get the know the person that she's gonna share her love with. and because i knew if it didn't wouldn't work out, it was because of me, because i acted too early for such a thing. but after we done talking, she linked arms as usual, hold me tight on the bike as usual talked and laughed as usual. and i freaked out that i was gonna lose her trust. after i left her to dorm, she kissed me as usual. and after i get back home, change and sit, i feel extremly mild and relaxed. the relaxation that came from my bravery. we even texted and laughed.

and here's the kicker, i think i wouldn't be that happy if she said yes. i don't know why but i think im gonna try again. but, im gonna try when it's time.
dam. i forgot about here sorry guys.

well, as i thought, she mentioned that it was too early for a relationship. she goes for the long time as i do. deep inside, i knew that was a longshot but i was just "too in-love" with her. i asked her out, she froze like ten seconds and then we talked. it was too crowded back there but as we finished talking, there were nobody around. she talked about her first love, and how he decimated her. so she told me that she should get the know the person that she's gonna share her love with. and because i knew if it didn't wouldn't work out, it was because of me, because i acted too early for such a thing. but after we done talking, she linked arms as usual, hold me tight on the bike as usual talked and laughed as usual. and i freaked out that i was gonna lose her trust. after i left her to dorm, she kissed me as usual. and after i get back home, change and sit, i feel extremly mild and relaxed. the relaxation that came from my bravery. we even texted and laughed.

#157608 to #157603 - Fgner (10/01/2014) [-]
Our little boy has become a man tonight.
#157609 to #157608 - rokkai (10/01/2014) [-]
this is the best thing i've read all day.

i feel somewhat down though. don't know why.
this is the best thing i've read all day.

i feel somewhat down though. don't know why.
User avatar #157600 to #157422 - theguywhoaskswhy (10/01/2014) [-]
Its been 22 hours, feel like updating us?
I got to this question late so its not like my advice is worth much now, but if I had been in time I'd say go for it, sounds like she's into you, and you've only know her a week and a bit so what have you got to lose?
#157467 to #157422 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
She's talking to you about her ex? Welcome to the friendzone.
User avatar #157604 to #157467 - rokkai (10/01/2014) [-]
even if that's a valid point im still gonna ignore you because friendzone doesn't exist you fucking beta fag. FRIENDZONE SONG
User avatar #157442 to #157422 - Fgner (09/30/2014) [-]
I can't think of a better way. You are going to suffocate in her pussy.
User avatar #157449 to #157442 - rokkai (09/30/2014) [-]
do you really think so? i memorize songs for her i dont even really like. but honestly, i have a feeling that she doesn't think of me that way. im kinda nervous.
#157450 to #157449 - rokkai (09/30/2014) [-]
fuck this im nervous as fuck
fuck this im nervous as fuck
User avatar #157558 to #157450 - Fgner (10/01/2014) [-]
Meh, don't be afraid. Chicks are great and the poontang is sweet, but you can neither get what you don't ask for or get what they don't feel like giving.

Just go ahead and ask her, your plan was super romantic awesome #1. If she says no, don't fret, don't beg or freak out. Just calmly accept it and just be her friend. Sure, it'll hurt like Hell inside. But that feeling won't last forever and it'll sure as Hell feel way better than the feeling of regret for never even trying.

Plus, if you stay calm and don't get pushy or anything, maybe she'll reconsider later in the night. And your chances of getting her later on after a bit of friendship (if you're still interested later) are existant!
#157606 to #157558 - rokkai (10/01/2014) [-]
yeah we were still good. i'll definetly try again later
yeah we were still good. i'll definetly try again later
User avatar #157420 - badsamaritan (09/30/2014) [-]
So I've been getting bug bites on both feet and lower legs at an alarming rate since last week. I doubt I'm getting these from outside considering I always wear shoes. Can some one tell me how to spot signs of bed bugs. Most online sources are to generic (ie. Small spots of blood) considering I get nose bleeds in my sleep sometimes.
User avatar #157473 to #157420 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/30/2014) [-]
Are you sure they are bug bites, and not eczema/ dermatitis?
Try putting lotion on your feet, man. Other than that, do as Anon said and boil wash your sheets and bed clothes.
#157465 to #157420 - mr skeltal (09/30/2014) [-]
Boil wash your sheets and bed clothes just in case.