hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

Latest users (2): thatnigger, xXThatxOnexGuyXx, anonymous(19).
User avatar #155478 - sweetellie (09/18/2014) [-]
I'm having issues with these stupid Webconnect and Appstein things on all my browsers, I haven't downloaded anything at all recently (other than chrome when I thought I had to reinstall it because of it's issues) or visted any dubious sites and they don't show up in the uninstall programs part of control panel. Seriously I don't know what to do. please help me. they don't show up when I run virus scans either.
User avatar #155514 to #155478 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
Which anti-viruses do you have?
Also, go into the startup folder and disable WebConnect and Appstein for Chrome. (I recommend getting CCleaner for this.)
User avatar #155539 to #155514 - sweetellie (09/19/2014) [-]
Oh fucking hellllll this is so tedious, I ran a clean on that ccleaner thing and then I looked at the startup thing for chrome and firefox and there is nothing in there at all but I'm still seeing webconnect and appstein ads,, what the fuck can I do now???
User avatar #155570 to #155539 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
What anti-virus do you have, man?
User avatar #155571 to #155570 - sweetellie (16 hours ago) [-]
I was using microsoft security essentials because I don't have a lot of money and it was pretty highly rated. I just downloaded avast today as well.

It doesn't matter anymore though, I'm gonna do the system restore that the other person mentioned.
#155562 to #155539 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
idk the antivirus you using but if you dont have them get malwarebytes and avast and ruun them if you havent already
User avatar #155565 to #155562 - sweetellie (16 hours ago) [-]
Oh would you look at that. Still nothing. I did an avast scan, nothing. I did one of those avast browser cleaners, fucking nothing. This is a joke. How the fuck am I supposed to remove something when it isn't showing up in any places where it's possible to get rid of it. I'm getting so frustrated.
#155566 to #155565 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
go to the tech board. i checked it out the webconnect isnt necessesarily a virus. it does create problems though.

did you use maleware bytes?

at worst you might have to do a system restore
User avatar #155567 to #155566 - sweetellie (16 hours ago) [-]
I looked it up too, I know it's not a virus but it is adware and all these stupid popups and banners are just so annoying haha

I did but it also said there was nothing and then closed itself so I just left it alone lol

Thank you for trying to help, friend, I'm very grateful! Now away to the tech board with me.
#155568 to #155567 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
like i said a system restore point could help. depending on your last system restore point your computer saved and the date you got the virus nonvirus. it keeps your files and stuff but you'll have to redownload your programs and all your saved passwords and stuff
User avatar #155569 to #155568 - sweetellie (16 hours ago) [-]
I think I might just try that, since the only program I have downloaded is skype and I can easily redownload that. How do I do a system restore? Sorry to keep bothering you.
#155574 to #155569 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
also til you get it fixed use adblock go block all ads
User avatar #155585 to #155574 - sweetellie (14 hours ago) [-]
I've had adblock and adblock pro running this whole time, that's why it's bothering me so much lol
#155595 to #155585 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (13 hours ago) [-]
did you do system restore yet?
User avatar #155598 to #155595 - sweetellie (13 hours ago) [-]
It's been doing the "preparing to restore your system" thing for like 2 hours now, and I did have everything closed but then I got bored so I'm online again. I've noticed it's making changes to some things but the ads are still here so I'll have to just be patient.. I hope. :/
#155605 to #155598 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
2 hours seems like a long time. its possible it was frozen. its not unheard of to take that long but idk doesnt seem right. im on a mac at the moment and have been for awhile so i dont recall exactly how long it should take. are you doing a system restore or did you do a system recovery? cause those are 2 different things
#155607 to #155605 - sweetellie (12 hours ago) [-]
And it's still bloody going lol. I did put it to restore as far back as it would go, which was the 1st of this month :s. I don't really want to leave my laptop on all night but it seems like I don't have a lot of choice right now. I don't think it's frozen because the loading bar thing or whatever has been moving the whole time. And it is a system restore, see.
#155610 to #155607 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
i mean the program itself is frozen. not the computer. have you tried booting up in safe mode? then you can see if the webconnects still boots up in safe mode. but if its a legit threat it may be aware of you trying to delete it and is keeping you from system restoring.

although is your harddrive really big and filled? if so it could be the reason. but i think you should try to boot in safe mode and try again. (like i said i dont have a PC so dont recall exactly how to safe mode but i know its easy youre just supposed to one of those F6 or F8 or whatever F key as the computer is starting up
User avatar #155655 to #155610 - sweetellie (3 hours ago) [-]
also I don't know what safe mode is or how to activate it lol
#155656 to #155655 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
safe mode is basically where you boot up but all nonessential things wont start. only the bare necessities. so if there is a virus it wont automatically boot up with the computer. you'll know you in safe mode cause all the icons and stuff on your desktop will be bigger than usual.

like i said i dont have a pc so i dont remember the exact button to hit. but you can look it up. all i know is the button has to be hit during the startup. its really easy just look up "how to enter safe mode" in google. simple and easy

the distance of the restore point wont matter. you shouldnt need to wait for system restore to happen. the time to restore is the part that takes the longest time. so if you waiting at the prepare for it start screen for awhile you'll know its frozen
#155661 to #155656 - sweetellie (34 minutes ago) [-]
It looks like the system restore worked!!! I'm so glad, I hope this lasts ^^
Thank you so much for all your help, you're a sweetheart lol I'm sorry for being so annoying for so long :s
It looks like the system restore worked!!! I'm so glad, I hope this lasts ^^
User avatar #155654 to #155610 - sweetellie (3 hours ago) [-]
I decided to shut down and it's reverted all the changes it did make and done nothing so I'm gonna have to try again I guess. I'll set it to a less distant time and hopefullyyyyy it'll sort itself out. I guess it did freeze.
#155572 to #155569 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
well you'll also redownload your browsers and stuff. make sure you understand what a system restore does first before you do it. like it wont recover deleted files or anything (though recuva might be able to depending on how long ago a file was deleted)

www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/app_system_restore_hss_understand.mspx?mfr=true

you can do it through the control panel but the easiest way is just to search for system restore.

it can be undone if it doesnt work but i wouldnt recommend relying on that. and maybe see if someone on tech board can help you actually find the problem.
#155508 to #155478 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
to to tools
extensions
see if its a addon
User avatar #155540 to #155508 - sweetellie (09/19/2014) [-]
nothing there.
#155469 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
What's some sad songs to listen to FJ? I'm kind of down. Or some of your favorite sad lyrics?
User avatar #155554 to #155469 - ScottP (19 hours ago) [-]
I don't know if these classify as sad songs, but they make me cry when I'm sad

Leaving on an Airplane
On the Wings of Love
I Try
#155541 to #155469 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI

This is song makes me very sad.
User avatar #155516 to #155469 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
Why are you sad?

Anyhow, lyrics from one of my favorite songs:

> "Every day, wake on up by the Sun-Shine
If it rains -- windowpane -- everything on my young mind
Starts to surface like how can I get out of this
I know this isn't life but I'm feeling like a catalyst
My mother, she just died here; My brother, he just died here
They keep me in a cell, gotta find a way out - there
In my sleep, I dream about my country
They tell me North Korea is the best, but I am hungry
I was talking to my Unnie, in my dreams she said Run
Watch out for the towers and the soldiers with the Guns
They will shoot you if they catch you, even though you're twelve
And you're just a little girl; Taken by the world
In the chance that you make it, go and sell your body
It's everything you got, only cry when you're alone
Never let them see you if you show a sign of weakness
If it gets too overbearing just remember all my kisses
"

Continued...
User avatar #155517 to #155516 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
> "The mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
Mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
Every day, wake on up by the Sun-Shine
If it rains -- windowpane -- everything on my young mind
Starts to surface like how can I get better grades
If I stay an extra hour I could get another A
My mother went to school here; My brother went to school here
Papa graduated too; Pressure's on 'cause I'm new here
In my sleep, I dream about my country
My South Korean pride and my heroes all above me
I would watch them to emu-late, my TV will articu-late
The standard of what's beautiful, my role is to participate
Take a cut -- Take a slash
On my face -- Make a mask
Only problem is it covers what is under it
A hundred twenty pounds, feeling like another lift
I got to get another hit, I promise I'm not into this
It'll make me look much better than I ever could or ever did
The mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
Mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
"
Continued...
User avatar #155518 to #155517 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
> "Every day, wake on up by the Sun-Shine
If it rains -- windowpane -- everything on my young mind
Starts to surface like what will I go do today
They tell me that I am privileged, in my mind that is brand new to me
My mother isn't from here; Brother isn't from here
I was born right by my house -- Never had to go out there
In my sleep, I dream about my country
Born in North America they tell me that I am lucky
And I barely understand them 'cause my mind is on a pedestal
I never had to live, in a cell or barely eat
I barely got to sleep and the screen broke on my cell
I really hate my life -- Hashtag F M L
Where is my allowance and my shopping fund is gone
My parents really mean, they make my mow the lawn
And I have to get along with them, I can't just wait to leave
They'll never understand me and I really need to BREAthe

The mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
Mor-ning passed me by, tonight
So I, take, my, sun-light -- And shine
"
User avatar #155497 to #155469 - averagewhitekid (09/19/2014) [-]
Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah (Official HD song)
I dunno how this hasn't been posted already
#155499 to #155497 - thebroble (09/19/2014) [-]
I forgot how great this song is
User avatar #155500 to #155499 - averagewhitekid (09/19/2014) [-]
I personally slam on it whenever I'm feelin like being in a sad mood
Its top notch stuff
User avatar #155501 to #155500 - thebroble (09/19/2014) [-]
It can be used for a variety of feelings ever listen to this? It's beautiful. , Horse Feathers - Curs in the Weeds
User avatar #155502 to #155501 - averagewhitekid (09/19/2014) [-]
Ooh ya, that's pretty gud too
User avatar #155503 to #155502 - thebroble (09/19/2014) [-]
Radiohead is a good sad band and they're my favorite band of all time, but too bad their music is depressing so I don't listen to it a lot.
User avatar #155504 to #155503 - averagewhitekid (09/19/2014) [-]
Fair enough, I'm 50/50 with them, I don't like all their songs
User avatar #155483 to #155469 - derpityhurr (09/18/2014) [-]
drake discog
User avatar #155488 to #155483 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
I like too much by drake
User avatar #155491 to #155488 - derpityhurr (09/18/2014) [-]
Yeah its one of his better tracks
one of his saddest songs is The Motion
User avatar #155480 to #155469 - haydentheviking (09/18/2014) [-]
I always listen to this when im down ColdWorld - Winterreise sure no lyrics but it dont need them.
User avatar #155476 to #155475 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
Gotta love Johnny Cash
#155472 to #155471 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
Holy shit i'm listening to how to disappear completely right now...
Holy shit i'm listening to how to disappear completely right now...
#155473 to #155472 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
wait till you get the second one.
wait till you get the second one.
User avatar #155474 to #155473 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
The coldplay song got to me. It's exactly what i'm feeling right now
#155477 to #155474 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
the gotye one gets to me every single time.
#155479 to #155477 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
It gave me many feels don't get me wrong, but i'm dealing with major heartbreak and hearing "Oh take me back to the start" makes me think of when we were happy.
#155481 to #155479 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
I guess the 3rd song didn't do anything for you then?
User avatar #155487 to #155481 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
I'm a big radiohead fan so i had heard it before.
User avatar #155465 - danield (09/18/2014) [-]
How do people in your country/state deal with heartbreak?
User avatar #155601 to #155465 - awesomanium (13 hours ago) [-]
Years of emotional repression train us for these types of moments
User avatar #155551 to #155465 - christmouth (20 hours ago) [-]
By drinking alcohol.
User avatar #155543 to #155465 - drego (09/19/2014) [-]
I listen to happy songs and just dance...
User avatar #155519 to #155465 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
Distractions, until you've finally moved on.
User avatar #155484 to #155465 - leadstriker (09/18/2014) [-]
by not thinking about it
#155470 to #155465 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
There's no real cure. I feel some right now too. All I do is listen to sad music and try to piece it back together. I'm here for you bro.
#155466 to #155465 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
are you going to tell us what's making you so sad?

but to answer your question: do stuff you like, anything that you find fun so it could be playing games or reading or drawing. occupy yourself with stuff to help move on.
#155448 - minutes (09/18/2014) [-]
Can someone translate a sentence for me into dutch?

"How are you, beautiful young woman?"

Would really apreciate it. Would use google translator, but the grammar is usually bullshit.
#155452 to #155448 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
Dat gevoel wanneer er geen vriendin.
#155454 to #155452 - minutes (09/18/2014) [-]
Dude, what do you think is the reason I want to know this?

>we all have that feel
#155457 to #155454 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
You have been maymayed again!!! Ayy lmaaoooo!
User avatar #155434 - ghettograndpa (09/18/2014) [-]
Ok, internet hardware question

How does installing cable work? >_>

I live 2km from the nearest city and there's no cable here, and I get a lousy max of 11Mbit/s download 3Mbit/s upload, and I'm pretty sure I can go faster with cable

Thing is, I have no idea how it works.

How it work, fj
User avatar #155437 to #155434 - ghettograndpa (09/18/2014) [-]
*ethernet
#155433 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
I tried making friends, it just didn't work, i'm not interested in people
I'm 20 y/o and never had a real best friend
I'm gonna die a lonely, handsome man
User avatar #155494 to #155433 - tannerninja (09/18/2014) [-]
don't fret man, I am 24 and didn't have true friends until the last year. There have always been people that I have been friends with while I was around, but when you meet people that are good people/friends you will know and it will work out.
#155468 to #155433 - thebroble (09/18/2014) [-]
I'll be your friend Add me on steam and we'll play games and chat lord knows I could use a friend right now.
User avatar #155536 to #155468 - thegrohltroll (09/19/2014) [-]
My computer is shit when it comes to gaming so i don't really use my steam account

but thanks!
#155442 to #155433 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I can be your friend.

If you are a kissless virgin.
User avatar #155445 to #155442 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
the problem is not finding a friend but it's keeping them, I'm a very boring person and half of the shit they talk about doesn't interest me

I am
#155446 to #155445 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Yes im quite like that too except i guess i am very excentric and introverted. I can care but dont really, somehow i do have friends but I can never be sure if they really like me or is it because im just convinient or for entertainment. I guess we just have to accept the introvertedness really. My intrests are also unshared by many but frankly i do not care.
#155447 to #155446 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
It would be cool if i had a friend that's like me, we'll hang out but we won't talk unless we had something really interesting to say
#155449 to #155447 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Any chance finding one at schoo/univercity/job/neighborhood?
User avatar #155455 to #155449 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
I doubt that, hence my comment #155433
#155456 to #155455 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Honestly when was the last time you tried?
User avatar #155458 to #155456 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
today, and I felt really uncomfortable talking to them. I don't want to force myself to have friends
#155460 to #155458 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Maybe you should just try a difrent group you know?

What do you mean by beeing borring?
User avatar #155461 to #155460 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
I don't like going out, partying or any type of social gathering
User avatar #155506 to #155461 - gomugomuno (09/19/2014) [-]
im same as you in the cases above but i still go out with my friends. we just end up walking around aimlessly for 3-4 hrs talking about random stuff and when we get tired we just go home
#155462 to #155461 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Well me neither really, if my friends dont call me out i could spend a whole season in solitude, but goin out can be refreshing to you know have something diffrent once in a while. Ofcourse i dont like going ut too much and need time to "refresh".

Just find common intrests.
User avatar #155463 to #155462 - thegrohltroll (09/18/2014) [-]
I don't know it's getting repetitive, I'm gonna stop making an effort and let life take its course.

Aight Imma go sleep now, thanks for the conversation
#155464 to #155463 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, you could also get a pet in the meantime to feel less lonely.

Keep inmind, unlike finding love and a qt gf, friendship is totaly achievable. Pepe has Wojak and vice versa.
#155421 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
asked out a girl today

got rejected

5th rejection now

what the fuck do i do

User avatar #155529 to #155421 - delphine (09/19/2014) [-]
Learn from it and move on. Look for a common thread in the five girls who rejected you, and use that knowledge to make a better attempt next time. Or pick a different kind of girl.
#155444 to #155421 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I stoped trying after the seccond time. Pic related is how i feel.
User avatar #155438 to #155421 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
>5th rejection.

Move on.
#155557 to #155438 - anonymous (18 hours ago) [-]
by different girls, buddy
User avatar #155419 - bonerjam (09/18/2014) [-]
what is a good site to make free websites? I am a poor college student who wants to practice making web designs thank you.
#155422 to #155415 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
we're listening.

do go on, what's wrong?

we can't help if you don't explain it.
#155417 to #155415 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Unrequired love feels bad man.
User avatar #155530 to #155417 - delphine (09/19/2014) [-]
No, that is bullshit. You have to be the leading man in your own story, man. Your live does not hinge on her story.
#155538 to #155530 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/19/2014) [-]
Supreme Gentleman 2

coming soon to a theatere near you
Supreme Gentleman 2

coming soon to a theatere near you
User avatar #155420 to #155417 - danield (09/18/2014) [-]
this whole year was shit for me
#155435 to #155420 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Yeah same here but compared to before, im getting better.
#155411 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
So, this girl I've been seeing recently and I decided to try shower sex the other day. We thought it would go really well, but the running water just made it really slippery and hard to keep my dick in. Now I feel really bad cause it was pretty much just an awkward experience for both of us. has anyone else had this experience or did I just fuck up?
#155348 - queeftarts (09/18/2014) [-]
Hey guys, so I posted on this board while back about this kid in my school, aka cringelord, and my weird crush on him. Read Here www.funnyjunk.com/advice/154443#154443

So I seemed to get mixed replies,some saying go for it, and others saying steer clear of his crazy ass, so I kind of backed away from him because I felt that your advice was reasonable, but then something crazy happened.

He has been initiating conversations with me, and showing some interest in what I like and I am kind of confused. What should I do? Should I ask him out? Should I wait for him to ask me out? Please help me.

Pic unrelated
User avatar #155393 to #155348 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
I had forgot about what he does, then I reread your original comment about him. I cringed like a mother fucker.

If you're going to go out with him, make sure he stops doing that childish bullshit, it makes him look retarded.

Also, don't listen to dehumanizer. He's a shitposter so he knows nothing.
#155441 to #155393 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
Just let me tell you that you can't fix people. If you tell him to stop doing all those things, he'll hate you inside and it won't work out anyways. People who can fix people get paid hundreds an hour and go though a lot of schooling to be able to do it.

You are a high school girl, you don't need any more drama in your life.
#155443 to #155441 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
I meant to reply to the original comment, though I guess it kind of ties into your thing.
#155394 to #155393 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
But why would I want to harm a fellow autist? Have you concidered i actualy want them to get together?
User avatar #155407 to #155394 - sugoi (09/18/2014) [-]
Cmon dehumanizer be a man.
Fight with words not with thumbs, see this shit is the reason why that girl rejected you!
#155409 to #155407 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I've done my fighting.
#155410 to #155409 - sugoi (09/18/2014) [-]
More like "just butthurt."
More like "just butthurt."
#155418 to #155410 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
feels bad man
User avatar #155395 to #155394 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
It's hard to tell what you'd actually want with your constant shitposting. Sometimes, you're serious, other times you're not.
#155396 to #155395 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
[woof intencifies]
#155397 to #155396 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
I don't know how to respond to that. So, let me give you a daily reminder.
#155398 to #155397 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Im out of here the day I get a gf... any moment now...
Im out of here the day I get a gf... any moment now...
User avatar #155399 to #155398 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
Are you sure you want to leave the peace-loving community for some girl who'll crush your dreams? Hmm?
#155400 to #155399 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
The community is cancer indiocing. The contents are shit reposts and hijacks. Admin is a steroid abusing faggot and everyone here hates me. Cant wait to leave.
User avatar #155401 to #155400 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
Now, now, that's not how you spell, "You're right fistfireace, I should stay and be happy here."
#155402 to #155401 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Im litteraly here only to post pictures on the broads, dont even visit the front page.
User avatar #155403 to #155402 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
>Taking the last few comments seriously.

I figured that is the only thing you do, considering I never you see you anywhere else.
#155404 to #155403 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I deny the holocaust too.
User avatar #155405 to #155404 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
How can you deny the greatest thing that was ever done by the greatest person to ever live? That is an outrage!
User avatar #155385 to #155348 - alecbaldwinning (09/18/2014) [-]
No, you fucking retard, NO.
#155372 to #155348 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
As a profecional neckbeard autist, I recomend yu ask him out, because these things are really hard for us.
User avatar #155351 to #155348 - makotoitou (09/18/2014) [-]
do it, you like him and he seems friendly towards you.
User avatar #155353 to #155351 - queeftarts (09/18/2014) [-]
How should I tell him that I like him?
User avatar #155354 to #155353 - makotoitou (09/18/2014) [-]
Nigga I dunno. Get private and just spill it out? I'm sure other people here got better advice, but just do it is what I learned from shoes.
#155349 to #155348 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
this is very important you need to reject him. do it in public so enough people see. embarrass him to humilation. then later on call him and say you know what i changed my mind. take me out. now you are in control and he will be your bitch forever.
#155373 to #155349 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Or maybe pic related will happen.
Or maybe pic related will happen.
#155380 to #155373 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
i can only dream. he is my hero
#155338 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
Me: "I love you!"

I knew she liked me, so I tried telling her that I did. All her friends said I should ask her out.

Her: "Aw, you're such a great friend!"

She's kinda shy, do I pursue the subject?
#155350 to #155338 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
pursue dont shoe. dont let it blow. cause now she knows.
you a hoe. you a hoe. you couldnt hold it back anymoree
you a hoe. you a hoe.
#155344 to #155338 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
ahhhh man friendzone to the max!

broooo should never i mean neeeeever say i love you to someone you like! they will personally become very awkward. you need to slowly show that you love them. cant just be like "ay gurl you looking kinda fine, im kinda fine. got something going on"

i personally shouldnt she sees you as a friend and not a type of guy she would date, if she said that, i know this cause ive seen sooo many friends fall into the friendzone. just keep looking brah youll find someone better
ahhhh man friendzone to the max!

#155330 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
Posted as anon for obv reasons. My bf lurks funnyjunk so...

I always wanted to show off my body. Not nude but lingerie type things. You know? Sexy shit. I never did it before and the urges to do it are getting a bit stronger. Probably because my friends do it online too so I am being encouraged silently.

I told my boyfriend about them but they are still relevant. He doesn't like the thought of my body/underwear being online which is understandable . But I still don't know what to do about the feelings.... Should I just tell him I am going to do it and whatever?

I have no idea how to sooth these feelings... Serious replies needed...

Inb4: Nudes Pls.
Posted as anon for obv reasons. My bf lurks funnyjunk so...

I have no idea how to sooth these feelings... Serious replies needed...

Inb4: Nudes Pls.
#155485 to #155330 - awesomerninjathing has deleted their comment [-]
#155440 to #155330 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
In all honesty, you're just craving attention...
User avatar #155408 to #155330 - sugoi (09/18/2014) [-]
No face just in case.
#155375 to #155330 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Beeing a whore is not acceptable.
#155352 to #155330 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
eh you're probably not hot so posting lingerie is a insecure attention grab from strangers to boost your ego. post nudes
#155336 to #155330 - ipostcp (09/18/2014) [-]
Depends how serious the relationship is. If you guys have been dating for a year or fairly long or have a pretty close relationship, I'd tell him that you want to do it. Hell, you could make money if you are that into it.
User avatar #155340 to #155336 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I guess I could ask him again, I don't think asking is going to hurt anyone. Yeah relationship is 3 years long.
User avatar #155341 to #155340 - ipostcp (09/18/2014) [-]
If things come to shove you could bring up a double type of thing. Him too. Maybe that might help him.
#155332 to #155330 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
you can send them to me at P.O.X saltysexybanana

well honestly once something goes on the internet it goes errrrrrwvwhere!
i personally think shouldnt do it. could mess up your relationship with your man. think about it, how would you react if your BF started to post di...okay never mind. think abourt your man posting almost nudes on facebook and all your friends saying "daayyum sexy i wannna like you up and down" you would gert offended in a way, cause thats your property in a way. IMO just drop t, be different and dont follow most of the girls on fj here do.

plus he will eventually catch you cause he'll recognize your body.
you can send them to me at P.O.X saltysexybanana

well honestly once something goes on the internet it goes errrrrrwvwhere!

plus he will eventually catch you cause he'll recognize your body.
User avatar #155333 to #155332 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
I don't want to post here anyways haha. I don't mind if he goes nude but I don't wanna go nude. Just tasteful pictures I guess. I don't mind it going everywhere either is the thing.

Should I ask again? I'd rather do it with his blessing anyways. I had someone suggest a throwaway where no one would know its me but I don't wanna do if behind his back you know?

My friends are so cute and I wanna be cute like them too I guess. Its always been a thought behind my head for years again... Just... I feel so envious of them when they can post their panties haha.
User avatar #155486 to #155333 - awesomerninjathing (09/18/2014) [-]
snapchat me and we'll see
User avatar #155334 to #155333 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
i think its retarded to ask him, you guys arent married or anything. im saying cause its respect towards your man. if he catches you when he said no, he'll start to think differently about you. like "man i knew she was a bitch, well pussy to good" jk he will slowly dislike you for it. i would if my girl did

its not my business but i would personally wouldnt like it. on the other hand if he doesn't know then go for it. he aint your daddy woman

User avatar #155335 to #155334 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Well i didnt post anon before so I aint gunna fix it haha. Well its someone who intends to marry me when we have the funds for it. So its not a loosey goosey type relationship. Ugh, I guess I will just contain my urges and hope they fade.
User avatar #155337 to #155335 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
see its like getting a tattoo. at first your like "holy shit ima get a tramp stamp, soooo hot'
then you look back and think, woooow what did i do?

your just in the moment. just take the picture, and hold it, think about it for a few hours, if you still have that urge than just post it, if aint a nude it shouldnt be bad. but i think you should never follow a group just to feel like you fit in. be different, thats why your bf likes you.
User avatar #155339 to #155337 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Broski I've been wanting to do this for 4 years. Its something I know I want to do hahaha. I never want to do nude and or cam it. Pretty much like bathing suit photos so its harmless to a point but still some guys are sensitive to it. I will definitely hold your advice though. Don't think I am ignoring it.
User avatar #155386 to #155339 - alecbaldwinning (09/18/2014) [-]
You're a whore. It's that simple. You want to whore out your body and image for attention because your parents weren't very good at their jobs.

You can be his whore, or you can be the internet's whore. The choice is yours, but as long as you're dating him you have a responsibility to be honest with him.
User avatar #155388 to #155386 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
My parents were the bees knees doe. Nothing wrong with libido
User avatar #155389 to #155388 - alecbaldwinning (09/18/2014) [-]
It's not about libido, it's about your perverted sense of self image and how you base it off of how other people view you instead of of you view yourself. Internal vs external.

World's full of whores, it's nothing to get upset over.
User avatar #155391 to #155389 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Not upset haha no reason to be! I dont nothing wrong. Just asked intenet a question and got honesty. Thank uo based baldwinning.
User avatar #155390 to #155389 - alecbaldwinning (09/18/2014) [-]
of how*

And props for staying honest in your relationship. All the best.
User avatar #155387 to #155386 - animationhac ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
But... I am not a whore since I haven't done it yet. I have whore potential tho. Haha I am not doing it since he doesnt want me to. Honesty is best and needs to be there in a relationship as well as respect.
User avatar #155343 to #155339 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
like i said there isnt not wrong with a panty pic, its just how your man will take it.

i dont know him, he could be very sensitive or plainly doesnt give a hoot. but its nothing to be arguing. just saving you from a stupid argument in the future.
#155323 - joshlol (09/18/2014) [-]
how to eliminate jealous issues?
#155376 to #155323 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Through lots of violence.
#155355 to #155323 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
No need. anyone named Jealous Issues is destined to eliminate himself
User avatar #155326 to #155323 - blackholee (09/18/2014) [-]
work out & find another man
User avatar #155327 to #155326 - blackholee (09/18/2014) [-]
or girl idk if you're straight
#155322 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
I keep getting a strange feeling that the only home that I have is on the battlefield
Back home I don't know what to do and I don't have the drive for anything
#155377 to #155322 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Go on a rampage like rambo. Pic somewhat unrelated.
#155356 to #155322 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
the biggest thing in any operation is transition. the army doesnt help with the transition part and thats the hardest part. i find surrounding yourself with passionate or enjoyable people helps. volunteering with kids kinda reminds you who you were. or just a group of funloving people could help. i dont think depression is something that is cured by lonleyness
User avatar #155321 - theturkeyburger (09/18/2014) [-]
The best advice I can give to anyone: Don't make decisions, even split second ones when you're angry. I got mad at a game and broke my headset of 2 years. I don't really want to admit it, but I'm crying. It feels like I just straight up murdered a best friend.
#155357 to #155321 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
thats stupid advice because you just became wiser and able to give advice because you didnt think it through. though your advice is stupid so its a stupid wisdom paradox. OH SHIT
User avatar #155369 to #155357 - theturkeyburger (09/18/2014) [-]
Okay..?

And no, it's not stupid advice. Any idea how many couples decide to get a divorce out of anger? Or how many valuable things get broken out of anger? Like my headset...

It's not stupid advice. The things we regret the most are the things we do out of frustration.
#155370 to #155369 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
ever know that anger is a evolutionary tool developed to get rationalizations out of the way so you can just act in accordence of what the situation actually needs? no you wouldnt think that. cause youre a jew
User avatar #155371 to #155370 - theturkeyburger (09/18/2014) [-]
yes but getting rationalizations out of the way=big irrational mistakes.
User avatar #155325 to #155321 - fistfireace (09/18/2014) [-]
Whoops, I read wrong. I thought you said you broke both your game and headset.
#155324 to #155321 - fistfireace has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #155315 - sonicg (09/18/2014) [-]
>2014
>be me
>beta as fuck infantryman
>stationed in Fort Hood
>bitches for miles
>bitches won't keep conversation or end up flaking/ignoring me
>shit's getting old
what do?
#155378 to #155315 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
>beeing a jarhead
>expecting to get laid
>beeing a jarhead
>expecting to get laid
User avatar #155577 to #155378 - sonicg (15 hours ago) [-]
Jarhead ≠ Dog face
#155358 to #155315 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
stop asking them about stuff they dont care about
User avatar #155317 to #155315 - awesomerninjathing (09/18/2014) [-]
how can you be beta when you're in the army
User avatar #155318 to #155317 - sonicg (09/18/2014) [-]
Alpha around battle buddies.
Beta around double X chromosomes.
User avatar #155308 - nigalthornberry (09/18/2014) [-]
So i did the trial of all access because they upped it to 60 days free
So I can just download the albums for free or what?
#155292 - scrotoloitch (09/18/2014) [-]
Where the good jokes at?
#155331 to #155292 - saltybanana (09/18/2014) [-]
look at a mirror.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh
look at a mirror.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhh
User avatar #155290 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
What exactly falls under appropriate trench-coat weather? I bought one since Ontario winters are never really... light, so to speak.
#155379 to #155290 - dehumanizer ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
Dont forget your fedora and fingerless gloves.
#155359 to #155290 - baitdoesnttalkback ONLINE (09/18/2014) [-]
never? i think never is appropriate
User avatar #155345 to #155290 - ferrettamer (09/18/2014) [-]
Wear a parka. And unless you live really north, it doesn't get that cold in Ontario
User avatar #155346 to #155345 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
-40 is pretty cold to me.
User avatar #155347 to #155346 - ferrettamer (09/18/2014) [-]
One day a winter at -40 is fine
User avatar #155311 to #155290 - jokekill (09/18/2014) [-]
theyre shit in all weather
they heat up in the sun and don't hold heat in the cold
User avatar #155312 to #155311 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
Mine is warm as fuck, it's got a pretty good lining on the inside.
User avatar #155314 to #155312 - jokekill (09/18/2014) [-]
wear it in the cold then
you answered your own question
User avatar #155304 to #155290 - awesomerninjathing (09/18/2014) [-]
uh
don't wear trenchcoats
User avatar #155310 to #155304 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
If there's wet snow falling so thick you can't see 3 feet in front of you combined with 20km winds I'm wearing a fucking trenchcoat, man.
User avatar #155316 to #155310 - awesomerninjathing (09/18/2014) [-]
nigga i live in montreal

you dont need a trenchcoat
#155313 to #155310 - anonymous (09/18/2014) [-]
or you could just get a warm coat like normal people
User avatar #155319 to #155313 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
doesn't keep your legs warm. And I got this for $30 from a friend of mine, whereas a decent parka or something goes for around 50 here.
User avatar #155328 to #155319 - awesomerninjathing (09/18/2014) [-]
who the fuck cares about your legs getting cold, are you wearing fucking shorts or something? they should be hot enough with jeans/joggers
User avatar #155342 to #155328 - ishallsmiteyou (09/18/2014) [-]
Something tells me you don't know how shitty Ontario winters can get.