hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#155271 - anonymous (12 minutes ago) [-]
So, basically. Some guy saw my friend hand me a cigarette today at lunch and he said he's going to tell Chief (we're in JROTC). I don't think there were any cameras pointed at us... but either way, how the fuck do I handle this? What should I say if the school confronts me? Thanks.
#155273 to #155271 - anonymous (8 minutes ago) [-]
own up to it if you get asked about it.

also... don't smoke. it's not good for you, no matter what you think or what you are told. it's not cool either.
own up to it if you get asked about it.

#155274 to #155273 - anonymous (4 minutes ago) [-]
I don't do it because I think it's good for me or because I think it's cool, I do it because it's the only way I know to cope with my anxiety. But yeah, after this I'm probably gonna stop...
User avatar #155272 to #155271 - derpityhurr (10 minutes ago) [-]
deny it negro
#155247 - thelizardlord (1 hour ago) [-]
Ok so I went to that second hand store and finally bought a 9 iron.
However I did buy something else on impulse, a briefcase. A sorta shitty and fragile one but it was cheap so yeah.
As it would turn out, this purchase did have two plus sides to it.
For one, when I walked home with my dog, briefcase and new 9 Iron, I didn't look like a complete serial killer.
Second, I figured I could store stuff in it until the apocalypse.

So what do you think I should but in it?
I've discussed with my consult and he's suggested bandages instead of band aids. Sterilizer instead of painkillers, and suggested a whisky instead of sterilizer.
I have some honey laying around, should I add that?
Alternatives:
Food
Medicine/medical equipment
Tools
Weapons
Clothing/protections
Survival stuff

All suggestions are welcome! Even for Sideism!
#155258 to #155247 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
I assume you live in the states.

just buy a gun if you want a weapon, I don't know what type because I went to /k/ once and it seems every gun is shit apparently.

what apocalypse scenario are you preparing for anyway?
User avatar #155259 to #155258 - thelizardlord (1 hour ago) [-]
1 I am not from the states
2 the nuke one
#155261 to #155259 - anonymous (56 minutes ago) [-]
i mean highly UNLIKELY
User avatar #155262 to #155261 - thelizardlord (55 minutes ago) [-]
I like those odds
#155263 to #155262 - anonymous (53 minutes ago) [-]
have you seen the 1984 film threads?
#155265 to #155264 - anonymous (48 minutes ago) [-]
you should, it's a really good cold war film.

the jist of it is that the cold war gets hot, REALLY hot. it's not just during the initial attack but it goes onto 10 years after where you see some of the characters living in the new world, you'll love it.

how much have you looked into the effects of nuclear war? just asking.
User avatar #155266 to #155265 - thelizardlord (47 minutes ago) [-]
I've played fallout six times
#155268 to #155266 - anonymous (44 minutes ago) [-]
is that it?
User avatar #155269 to #155268 - thelizardlord (43 minutes ago) [-]
No I am just a moron
#155270 to #155269 - anonymous (39 minutes ago) [-]
if you're serious about surviving a nuclear war, look up the effects on the enviroment, health, society and logistics.

the real world that has been nuked is nothing like fallout. a full scale world nuclear war will cause so much dust to blow up into the atmosphere it will cause a nuclear winter and after that the ozone will be in a bad way so UV rays will increase which means cancer will be very likely and plants will struggle to grow.
#155260 to #155259 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm guessing Europe somewhere then.

get a knife or something, a 9 iron will only work for a while because they're not designed to hit heavy things and they will bend.

if you live in a city, it is highly likely you'll survive, even with what you have unless you sit in a bunker waiting for it to happen.
#155253 to #155247 - dehumanizer (1 hour ago) [-]
9 iron - a weapon

why dont you just get a big ass knife or a sword?
User avatar #155254 to #155253 - thelizardlord (1 hour ago) [-]
And where would I find a sword? In my closet?
#155255 to #155254 - dehumanizer (1 hour ago) [-]
Buy one, or an axe.
User avatar #155257 to #155255 - thelizardlord (1 hour ago) [-]
I actually looked in my closet and there is a sword there. Beside the axe...
#155246 - ilikelizards (1 hour ago) [-]
If you want a gaming PC should you buy a built one or build it yourself?
User avatar #155251 to #155246 - thelizardlord (1 hour ago) [-]
If you're not very technical yourself you should buy a built one.
User avatar #155245 - whynotzoidberglol (1 hour ago) [-]
Hey dudes, I'm trying to gather up some money to go to the Philippines(Specifically Manila) I'm trying to figure out how to gather up money for a plane ticket. Do any of you have ideas? I'm considering posting something on here, but I wouldn't know how or where to begin. Please help me, I need help.
#155244 - ussioc (1 hour ago) [-]
Okay gonna be going to some freshers week event, a UV light party, never really been to any before but there will be girls dancing, duh, and eventually after chatting to them they'd wanna dance, my question is, what the fuck do I do? I can't dance for shit.
#155252 to #155244 - dehumanizer (1 hour ago) [-]
Dont wear your cum soaked clothes.
#155256 to #155252 - ussioc (1 hour ago) [-]
Omg thanks, phew, almost would have worn them if it wasn't for you!
#155224 - theseventhmirror (2 hours ago) [-]
What do you do when you find gum in your hair and you know exactly who did it?
User avatar #155249 to #155224 - derpityhurr (1 hour ago) [-]
gradually make more chewed up gum appear near the perpetrator
User avatar #155215 - maxzloch ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
So, I noticed admin is quite the ass to bronies. Anyone know why? Or what his take on them are? (I know there are very many different views.)
#155223 to #155215 - dehumanizer (2 hours ago) [-]
Because they are faggots.
User avatar #155216 to #155215 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
He's a troll.
User avatar #155217 to #155216 - maxzloch ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Really? Because he made a whole wiki page, calls 'em retards, tons of really negative stuff, and the other groups are fine.
User avatar #155218 to #155217 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Even so, some people go far out of their way in boredom just for some laughs.
For instance:
Dehumānizer
User avatar #155219 to #155218 - maxzloch ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
We got any idea what he really thinks though, or does he just troll, and that's as much as we know?
User avatar #155220 to #155219 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
He just trolls, man.
Everything he posts is bait.

"I can't pay my bills!"
'Ha, just wanted to see how many people would support FunnyJunk.'

If he really cared about anything done on this website, he would have shut down the Brony board and banned any users who post anything related to MLP.
User avatar #155221 to #155220 - maxzloch ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Alright, thanks fer putting up with a silly noob like me.
User avatar #155206 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Not really looking for advice, just wondering if anyone can explain this:

>Be masturbating just now
>NothingUnusualhere.png
>Be flipping through the usual material
>Trying to find something good
>Settle on some facesitting doujinshi nonsense
>Something feels different
>Approaching climax
>All aboard the orgasm train
>Something happens that's never happened before
>Literal warmth shoots throughout my body
>It's like when you feel a wash of embarassment except no emotions, just temperature
>WhatTheFuckingFuckerFuck.avi
>Feeling mostly in my torso
>Lift up shirt
>Entire front of my body looks like a Rosatia kid's cheeks
>WhatTheFuckingFuckerFuck.avi
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>IAin'tEven_Mad.png
>Bask in sweet warm afterglow

What the fuck just happened?
User avatar #155209 to #155206 - ipostcp (2 hours ago) [-]
You came.
User avatar #155207 to #155206 - ferrettamer (2 hours ago) [-]
You orgasmed. Congrats
User avatar #155212 to #155207 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (2 hours ago) [-]
Listen here motherfucker, I've been masturbating upwards of 2-digit numbers every day since Elementary School, are you telling me I just experienced what's supposed to happen normally?

Like, everybody gets fucking hot during sexual anything, but I'm talking I didn't feel an orgasm. The shooting sensation was replaced with heat and only heat, minus the throbbing cock.
#155231 to #155212 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
wait hold the phone.

2 digits? you're telling me you do it more than 10 times a day? A DAY?
User avatar #155235 to #155231 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Not anymore.

But not only have I done it before, if I really wanted to, it seriously would be no thing at all.

When you jack off as often as I do, you figure out some really efficient methods.

See some comments down where a guy asked me to do it again, and I returned in 4 minutes with results.
#155237 to #155235 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
but you still did it over double digits?

I don't believe that's even biologically possible. once maybe twice is enough for most people.
User avatar #155238 to #155237 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry anon, I don't mean to sound like a dick.

But trust me, it's possible. Oh sweet lord, is it possible.
#155242 to #155238 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
Fine I trust you on that. It must take up a lot of time.

I lose all interest after I finish, oh well
User avatar #155243 to #155242 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
It did. Nowadays I'm more like you. I just use it to relieve sexual tension.

But trust me, the methods I have created over the years...I shortly went from needing like an hour with the fucking jerking motion to seriously needing 4 or less minutes.

With the average refractory period of a man being 7-10 minutes, you can just do the math on how many times from dawn to dusk I could jack off.
#155225 to #155212 - ipostcp (2 hours ago) [-]
You could do it again. See if it happens.
You could do it again. See if it happens.
User avatar #155226 to #155225 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Tried it, had an ordinary orgasm.
User avatar #155227 to #155226 - ipostcp (1 hour ago) [-]
Maybe you were actually horny instead of beating off simply cause of routine, ya know?

I know if I ever actually get horny and do it, it is a lot better.

Also pics are appreciated.
User avatar #155228 to #155227 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
That could be the case.

I just recently fell absolutely mad in requited love, so it's entirely possible that the emotional aspect is returning and it's just been a long time.

I'm 19, so nice try Mr. CP
I-It's not like I want to give you any pics! Baka!
User avatar #155229 to #155228 - ipostcp (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm 19 too. I'm not into little kids either.
User avatar #155230 to #155229 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
O.

What kind of pics do you mean, even?
#155232 to #155230 - ipostcp (1 hour ago) [-]
You're jokin, right?
User avatar #155233 to #155232 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I mean, if you're asking for dick pics, I'm not ashamed to admit I have those.
User avatar #155234 to #155233 - ipostcp (1 hour ago) [-]
That's what I'm talkin about.
#155241 to #155240 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Make sure to use that when admin-senpai finally notices me and I become Fj famous A.K.A. I get lots of thumbs and everyone hates me
User avatar #155248 to #155241 - ipostcp (1 hour ago) [-]
Well if you wanna be a slut then you can take more, like cum and all.
#155250 to #155248 - hankhillofthe ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Haha, I actually thought about doing a video about how I jerk to get the least time-to-orgasm.

Just so you know, I'm a straight man, but I'll keep ya in mind if I ever do make that.

Semen is just so friggin' messy
Though, I could just jerk it until there's nothing even coming out
But I guess that wouldn't be as fun
User avatar #155267 to #155250 - ipostcp (44 minutes ago) [-]
I'm not straight, but feel free to include me on shenanigans.
User avatar #155174 - gabemczombie (4 hours ago) [-]
What is love?
User avatar #155200 to #155174 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
When you stop wanting to sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
User avatar #155199 to #155174 - iridium (3 hours ago) [-]
It's a way of feeling. It's a way of feeling less alone. A paradox of needing. It's about control.

Strapping Young Lad - Love? (720p)
#155180 to #155174 - carevq (4 hours ago) [-]
baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more

but seriously: everyone has his own definition if you think about it. my definition of love is the feeling of satisfaction and sheer enjoyment to see a special person happy, even if i have to endure pain or sorrow to fulfill her happiness
#155168 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
Hi Advice,

I've hit a new low today. I don't feel like getting up. I don't feel like going to work. I've let everything that bugged me pile up to this point and I don't know how to unravel it. So if someone would be kind enough to lend a hand, that'd be great.

1. My girlfriend feels that because I'm a loner and have no friends (and really don't want any because they have done nothing but stab me in the back) that I won't be a "good partner for the long run" because I don't put forth the effort to "be nice" to people.

2. She always wants me to go to her support group meetings because she says they will help me out. I don't like it because if feels too much like church they way they want you to put your faith in a higher power instead of trying to figure everything out on your own. I just don't much care for it. I've went to a few of her meetings.
#155169 to #155168 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
3. I've had this reoccurring want to be alone. No friends. No girlfriend. No anyone. Just me and my thoughts. I love my girlfriend, but I just want to be alone a lot and she wants to be with me all the time. I'm not saying that I don't like that, but I just am happier when I'm by myself with no one else.

4. (this is where shit gets weird) I have had this new interest in seeing people bleed. I often find myself fantasizing about getting a random person off the street and cutting them. I don't want to kill them or cause them pain, I just want to see them bleed. I would never actually act on these impulses, but the want is there. Wtf? Anyone else have this?

Any help with any or all these problems would be awesome. Thanks
#155187 to #155169 - youregaylol (3 hours ago) [-]
man up and quit bitching
#155183 to #155169 - carevq (3 hours ago) [-]
as you hinted, it isnt normal thinking about people bleeding. i suggest you see a psychiatrist about that

nonetheless, everyone has its own mood, temper and personality. if you dont feel like having friends, its ok. you need to understand that your girlfriend cares about you, and that is why she wants you to get help. be patient with her. try to explain how you feel. if she loves you, she will try to make ends meet.

but you also need to make a little effort. go out of your comfort zone,one baby step at a time. try to meet with her friends once in a while. you dont have to be the center of attention, just be there. enjoy human contact. when you feel more comfortable, try pushing your limits: go out sometime, meet people, but do it at your own pace. dont force yourself to be socia, as you shouldnt force yourself to be antisocial.
#155196 to #155183 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
I'm terrified that if I tell a professional about my want to see blood that they will lock me up or something deeming me a "threat to others". I don't want to get locked in a psychiatric ward.
User avatar #155201 to #155196 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
Psychiatric wards are for mentally unstable people. From what you describe, you're not mentally unstable since you're able to actively deny these thoughts. You seem very introverted, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. However, it does seem that maybe your relationship is something that is causing a paradox in your life (which could end up with your partner becoming frustrated, leaving you, and you going further into a downward spiral).

Maybe it's the onset of depression. Have you been feeling a lack of energy recently?
#155181 to #155169 - dehumanizer (4 hours ago) [-]
1) How do you have a girlfriend if you dont have any friends? Thats like runing before learning how to walk.

2) Maybe your denial is the source of your misery?

3) I know that feel, it is a good one.

4) Become a paramedic.
#155197 to #155181 - anonymous (3 hours ago) [-]
I really don't know how I have a girlfriend. I'm a nice person I suppose. At least kind to others. I usually keep the "I want to be alone, now fuck off" thoughts away from the general public since I do work with customers everyday.
#155164 - averagewhitekid ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Hey, so for English I have to write a rhetorical essay on an event and analyze three texts that go along with it.
So I am choosing the #GamerGate controversy (believe me, it isn't the dumbest thing being written about in the class) and I wasn't sure what three "texts" would be the best to use.
This one I think I will for sure use because it has a lot of facts and seems to not slant one way or the other: www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/09/04/gamergate-a-closer-look-at-the-controversy-sweeping-video-games/

Now for the other two, I was thinking:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M&list=UUWB0dvorHvkQlgfGGJR2yxQ
Which is the video that started half this shit
and the entirety of "#GamerGate" on Twitter, which my teacher confirmed I could use.

Is there any other texts that you think would be better to analyze than those last two? That would maybe be better to use in this situation?

Now for the other two, I was thinking:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M&list=UUWB0dvorHvkQlgfGGJR2yxQ
Which is the video that started half this shit

#155182 to #155164 - dehumanizer (3 hours ago) [-]
Here's a Zoe Quintin Pepe.
User avatar #155190 to #155182 - derpityhurr (3 hours ago) [-]
great advice m8
#155149 - anonymous (11 hours ago) [-]
I want to convert a youtube video to webm. Can someone give me some advice on how to do it?
User avatar #155154 to #155153 - ipostcp (9 hours ago) [-]
What happened to bunny girl butt profile
User avatar #155155 to #155154 - christmouth ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
It was getting boring, and I tend to switch profile pictures a lot. I'm surprised you remember it.
User avatar #155156 to #155155 - ipostcp (8 hours ago) [-]
How could I forget?
#155158 to #155156 - christmouth ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
idk. I'm not that active.
idk. I'm not that active.
#155126 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
Hey advice

ok so my roommates friend brought her friend and my other roommates cousin's friend
was over and the cousin's friend tells me we should have a threesome with friend's friend and so were in a bedroom together and he's massaging her and getting her to say that the guy's she's with is not her boyfriend and then he asks for a peck and she let's him kiss her cheek multiple times and she let's me kiss her cheek multiple times but then before we can do more the guy who she's currently with but not officially a relationship with come's in so we go out and then they start arguing about some shit and start kissing and making up and then she passes out and brings her to my other friends apartment next to us

I have her number and the other guy does as well and says we should still have a threesome with her

what should I do
#155132 to #155126 - dehumanizer (12 hours ago) [-]
Get aids and die, filthy degenerate!
#155162 to #155132 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
she just broke up with him

should I go for it
User avatar #155202 to #155162 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
You should probably wait a little while before going for it.
#155133 to #155132 - fistfireace (12 hours ago) [-]
Oh god, that face.
Oh god, that face.
User avatar #155152 to #155135 - ipostcp (9 hours ago) [-]
fistfireace gets scared easily. You can't scare my waifu like that!
#155136 to #155135 - fistfireace (12 hours ago) [-]
Nah, 'cause I destroyed the spooky face.
User avatar #155128 to #155126 - thatnigger (13 hours ago) [-]
Ask the guy that's not officially with her if he's going to be official with her or is officially with her. If he says he is official with her, tell him she's still planning the threesome. If he's planning to, tell him to just move on because she seems like she's not really serious about the guy. If he doesn't care about her anymore, I guess it's fair game if you join in the threesome I guess.

Of course the decision is still yours, if you really want this threesome and don't care about the other guy, you can, nobody will stop you. Just saying at least put the poor guy out of his misery and tell him he should move on first.
#155130 to #155128 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
The guy said she just broke up with him even though they were not together

should I go for it
User avatar #155127 to #155126 - fistfireace (14 hours ago) [-]
Personally, I'd stay out of it. While threesomes are almost every male's dream, most often than not, it turns out badly in the end. This can happen in your case because if that dude who is with that girl starts arguing about what happened a few minutes prior, it will be tons worse if the threesome actually happens.

It's going to be full of drama and it's not something you would want to be in.
#155129 to #155127 - anonymous (13 hours ago) [-]
He just came back and said she just broke up with him even though they weren't together yet but were planning to be

should I go for it now
User avatar #155131 to #155129 - fistfireace (13 hours ago) [-]
Sure, if you want to, considering all three of you consented to it.
#155163 to #155131 - anonymous (6 hours ago) [-]
alright i'll wait and call
#155120 - aiurynna (15 hours ago) [-]
I'm gonna sound retarded, but, I clicked on shorte.st/ by mistake, seemed dodgy when I checked it out, I don't think anything downloaded. but is it legit or am I fucked?
#155122 to #155120 - fistfireace (14 hours ago) [-]
It is a-OK. This is the results from scanurl.net/. Also, you may also want to get web of trust extension, so it can help you see which sites are bad or not. It helps plenty.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wot/bhmmomiinigofkjcapegjjndpbikblnp
#155124 to #155122 - aiurynna (14 hours ago) [-]
Thank you very much for the help and advise I was super panic mode
User avatar #155125 to #155124 - fistfireace (14 hours ago) [-]
It's no problem, glad to have helped.
User avatar #155113 - jetspeed (16 hours ago) [-]
Can someone help me find free music i can download and use on my youtube video. the video is a comp of kills on double action bogaloo
User avatar #155203 to #155113 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
There is a section in your YouTube Dashboard thing that lets you view music that other people have created and they're all free to use. You can even browse different styles and genres.
#155170 to #155113 - baitdoesnttalkback (5 hours ago) [-]
when you upload youtube videos theres a bunch of free music to use in the edit video thing or just google "free to use" music
#155108 - corycool (18 hours ago) [-]
Bring on the hate but i've been thinking about this one. What if you're drinking with a female friend, before you start drinking she says "You need to fuck be before the nights over"(something along that line) Then you both get drunk and she says "No". Is she legally able to retract consent? I've just being thinking, I don't actually have friends.
User avatar #155204 to #155108 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
If you have to think about it, the answer is "Don't do it."
User avatar #155141 to #155108 - watermelloon (12 hours ago) [-]
"you need to fuck before the night is over"

She didnt say you should fuck HER.

she never gave consent.

Rapety rape rape
User avatar #155142 to #155141 - fistfireace (12 hours ago) [-]
I think he made a typo with .be/me. Instead of putting 'me' before 'fuck', he put 'be'.

Example.
Original statement: "You need to fuck be before the nights over."
What he meant: "You need to fuck me before the nights over."

I could be wrong.
#155160 to #155142 - corycool (6 hours ago) [-]
No that's what i meant, didn't see the typo.
#155134 to #155108 - dehumanizer (12 hours ago) [-]
"you need to fuck me before the night is over" yup autism confirmed, girls dont talk like that
User avatar #155110 to #155108 - fistfireace (17 hours ago) [-]
If a girl says no, drunk or not, don't fuck her. It's better to be safe than to be sorry because you can get in a shit load of trouble if she claims rape or whatever.
User avatar #155109 to #155108 - makotoitou ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Put yourself in the girl's situation. What would you want?
#155111 to #155109 - corycool (17 hours ago) [-]
Legally she can't give consent, but while she still could she said yes. I'm just thinking from a legal stand point.
#155104 - ilikelizards (19 hours ago) [-]
Anyone know a decent gaming pc under like $550 or a place where I can build one?
User avatar #155205 to #155104 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
Just go on Newegg or Amazon to get parts and then build them. It'll take maybe a day if you're a first timer and you didn't pay attention to where the wires go (the more powerful PSUs have a ton of wires, most of which don't really go anywhere)
User avatar #155103 - cartoonbacon (19 hours ago) [-]
Hey dont know if this is the right board but anyone know how much a roll of copenhagen wintergreen is in SC?
#155102 - anonymous (19 hours ago) [-]
Theres this girl I like in my Psychology class. Weve never talked before and I just wanna get to know her. Anyway I can strike up a conversation without it being to awkward?
#155137 to #155102 - dehumanizer (12 hours ago) [-]
Go up to her, talk.
#155119 to #155102 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
Make a comment about something (Bonus if it makes her laugh). But you gotta make sure she notices it. If she replies to your comment, you're good to go. You know what to do from there. If not, well, you're on your own.
#155157 to #155119 - anonymous (7 hours ago) [-]
Alright ill try that.
#155087 - thebroble (20 hours ago) [-]
What do you listen to when you're sad FJ? I like How to disappear completely by Radiohead.
User avatar #155208 to #155087 - ScottP (2 hours ago) [-]
Blind Melon - No Rain
Jeffrey Osborne - On the Wings of Love
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
- Gone Forever
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
#155171 to #155087 - anonymous (5 hours ago) [-]
Comment Picture
Gotye - Bronte - official video
User avatar #155161 to #155087 - haydentheviking ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Melancholi 2 by coldworld

and woods of ypres (whatever album)

katatonia or something
User avatar #155101 to #155087 - heraske (19 hours ago) [-]
Woods of Ypres
Album: Pursuit of the Sun and Allure of the Earth
Songs: Summer's Envy, Ghost of Summer's Past, Allure of the Earth
User avatar #155100 to #155087 - ferrettamer (20 hours ago) [-]
Marijuana Deathsquads - "Crazy Master" - Official Video Stuff like this mostly
User avatar #155095 to #155087 - fistfireace (20 hours ago) [-]
Times of Grace -  In the Arms of Mercy (music video) Shit like this, among other things. I find this song to also be relaxing.
User avatar #155098 to #155095 - thebroble (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I really like it.
User avatar #155096 to #155095 - fistfireace (20 hours ago) [-]
I just wish it was longer.
User avatar #155092 to #155087 - xXThatxOnexGuyXx ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
If you've got a a subscription to Google Play or something similar, look up the song "Good Morning Sunshine" by GOWE.
User avatar #155094 to #155092 - thebroble (20 hours ago) [-]
I can't youtube it?
User avatar #155089 to #155087 - gibroner ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Horse Feathers - Curs in the Weeds Horse Feathers is my go to sad band they've got all sort of sad songs
User avatar #155097 to #155089 - thebroble (20 hours ago) [-]
But that is a really pretty song. I like it's genre.
User avatar #155099 to #155097 - gibroner ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
yeah I really like em my favorite by them is "the drought"
User avatar #155093 to #155089 - thebroble (20 hours ago) [-]
Yeah so does Radiohead, they are a very sad band. But one of my favorites