Upload
Highest Rated Newest
Latest users (2): alexanderburns, sugoi, anonymous(24).
Anonymous comments allowed.
#215475 - anon
(4 hours ago) [-]
I have three final exams in a couple of weeks and im scared shitless, I dont know if im going be able to learn everything in time
#215476 to #215475 - minutes
(3 hours ago) [-]
make short but good notes for everything. Then read the notes over and over and over again until you feel like you're wasting your time.

I usually have like ~20 pages for each exam. Takes some time but it's really effective
#215473 - deroderpderp
(5 hours ago) [-]
I have to get surgery on th 19th, and im worriee about saying some weird shit about my fetishes, or telling my family a secret i dont want them to know.
How likely are either of those thibgs?
#215474 to #215473 - anon
(4 hours ago) [-]
Unless that's what you subconsciously think of 24/7, unlikely.
#215468 - masterreposter
(10 hours ago) [-]
So the cops know who it is if there's no SIM card in your phone and no service?
#215463 - anon
(12 hours ago) [-]
daily reminder that other people can smell your cum.
#215472 to #215463 - confusedasian
(5 hours ago) [-]
It has a scent?
#215465 to #215463 - shenro
Reply +1
(10 hours ago) [-]
GIF
#215462 - cazabrow
(14 hours ago) [-]
Hey guys I've known a girl for a while who just acts really oddly. See we've known each other since highschool and were interested in each other but i was too beta to ask her out. When she got her first BF she blocked me on facebook and re-added me about a year ago and wanted to see how i'd been.

Now since then we've basically only talked through Facebook - I've asked her out a few times to catch up but she declined and later said that was because she didn't want to show me herself at a decent weight (recovered from anorexia) now recently she stopped talking to me for a whole month but still liked stuff and talked to other people on FB - when she finally did talk to me again she said that she started having feelings for me and decided to go silent in order to resume merely being friends because she thought I didn't feel the same way, which i obviously did.

Now i confront her about her weird behaviour, she plain lays it down that she WAS interested in me very recently - but she feels that I'm now too much like a brother to her and as of now does not feel mutal with the interest anymore.

Basically this whole thing has left me incredibly distraught. I asked her out to do stuff (while she was interested), but she rejected me, so why does she think I didn't feel the same way when she wouldn't even see me? during the past year she has still been in partial flings and non-facebook offical relationships but they ended with the guy typically being an asshole.
#215471 to #215462 - braveblue ONLINE
(6 hours ago) [-]
I don't know man, if you're interested in being with a relationship and only a relationship with her, you should let her know other wise whats the problem.

Just tell her that you only see her in a romantic light if you do only want to be in a relationship with her. So she isn't using you as a backup or something. Just like the other guy mentioned. If you want to just be friends then I wouldn't see why you'd be bringing it up or anything.
#215466 to #215462 - minutes
(10 hours ago) [-]
you're just her back up plan. She's playing with you, keeping you close so she has a safe net. Once you get too close however, she will push you away again and give you some shitty fucking excuse.

We've all been there dude. Just dont bother with this girl anymore, it will never get anywhere. Sorry if that was harsh, I don't mean to be rude, just telling you my opinion.
#215460 - mrstraw ONLINE
(15 hours ago) [-]
So for a while now I have had these chest pains for a few weeks where it feels like someone grabs the pulomonary's and then lets go after a few seconds it feels sickly and once or twice has caused me to throw up.
#215464 to #215460 - ukobarrywewa
(11 hours ago) [-]
any pain somewhere else? If you have pain in your arms or legs it could be a sign of a heart attack. If not, it could just be extreme heartburn. talk to your doctor
#215459 - discardedslinky
(17 hours ago) [-]
I broke up with this guy 4 months ago but my friends were all really close with him and continued to be friends with him. Two of them hang out with him all the time and it just makes me feel terrible. I was checking my best friend's MMR on League of Legends and I saw she has been playing with him a lot too. I don't know what to do about it. I just feel out of the loop kinda. It makes me feel betrayed and sad. I don't know how to handle this, I want to be an adult and just let it go but it really makes me feel terrible
#215467 to #215459 - minutes
(10 hours ago) [-]
get over it. Just because you broke up with him doesn't mean he's magically gonna disappear.
#215454 - victhree ONLINE
(07/24/2016) [-]
I've been having more existential moments lately. Thinking about death a few times every day, isn't nice, I hate it. I'm young, I shouldn't have these things in my mind.

The worst thing is that everything concerning death scares me. I'm terrified by the idea of dying, but the thought of living forever also paralyzes me. I can't just live in constant fear. Any ideas?
#215461 to #215454 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
(15 hours ago) [-]
If you're young, consider how long you're going to have to endure life for. You may not be a quarter of the way through your life; most of that was spent as an infant with soup for a brain; and you're already tired of it now. Think of how annoying life will be in 70 years.
#215457 to #215454 - sugoi ONLINE
(20 hours ago) [-]
Don't think about it.
Go do something else.

Why are you worried about futile things that are impossible for you to change or influence? Are you crippled with fear knowing it might rain tomorrow? Are you being kept up at night knowing tomorrow you have to eat something? Shit happens just get on with the things you can change and influence.
#215455 to #215454 - anon
<------
#215445 - dizzleboy
(07/24/2016) [-]
I'm in a band right now and we have been practicing for a couple of weeks now (and were all amateurs). What would be a good time before performing in your first gig?
#215448 to #215445 - haydentheviking
Took my band a while before we felt confident enough to play about 2 months

you dudes might have a load of songs ready idk but its up to you dudes practise like mad make a lil set and practise though it

Its what we do before every gig
#215443 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
I can choose were to install the actualization for going from 7 to 10 ? i was using a hard drive with low amount of space and was i reading that it needed 20 gb for 64 bits
#215435 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
Drunk on shower floor listening to Queen's Some body to love refusing to cry. How do I socialize in a small town when i'm too young to legally drink. 5'2 113lb female not particularly ugly just socially inept and like comfy clothes.
#215469 to #215435 - rurik
(9 hours ago) [-]
Hey, I know your struggle. Coming from a town of 3500 people myself, and it's hard to find good friends past the school years.
Have any old high or middle school friends? I heard facebook is the new way to "randomly" meet people around your area. Gotta go up and down a few years in the ages ofc.
Clubs or amateur clubs.
Church activities. Even if you aren't religious, but still registered with the church.
Charity work
People from work
Online friends

If you like the drinking/partying scene, bars are good. But I wouldn't say they're good for meeting friends with common interests. Otherwise I'd recommend staying away from there.
#215456 to #215435 - alexanderburns ONLINE
(07/25/2016) [-]
i didn't know there was a drink called shower floor
sounds gross why would they call it that
#215450 to #215435 - victhree ONLINE
Internet friends, maybe?
#215444 to #215435 - alstorp
(07/24/2016) [-]
What country are you in?
#215437 to #215435 - joshlol
(07/24/2016) [-]
maybe work on yourself rather than underage drinking?
#215439 to #215437 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
I'm 3 months away from the legal drinking age which is 21.
#215441 to #215439 - joshlol
(07/24/2016) [-]
why do you need to drink to socialise?
#215442 to #215441 - joshlol
(07/24/2016) [-]
are you a britfag? let's hang out :^)
#215453 to #215442 - ferrettamer ONLINE
>drinking age is 21
>"are you a britfag?"
literally retarded
#215458 to #215453 - joshlol
(18 hours ago) [-]
oops
#215446 to #215442 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
No I'm a small town American and when I say small town I mean less than 7 thousand people most of them old. So the few people around my age are either able to go hangout in the bars or already have social lives I guess. There isn't really anywhere to go here. I go fishing and hiking alone but I would really like some human contact and I can't hangout in the bars so I'm trying to find a different way to socialize.
#215447 to #215446 - joshlol
aw man
I feel you

I go hiking alone all the time and would love someone to spend that time with

I'm old enough to go to bars and occasionally do though usually mid-day and not at night, but I don't really want to piss all my money away on overpriced alcohol and I'm not the best at meeting new people anyways

it's be easier for you if you're female tho
#215426 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
So my girlfriend bought me a shirt that was a bit too big, so it doesn't really look all that great on me. Do I wear it and say it looks great, or do I not wear it and just tell her it was too big? I've honestly never been more conflicted about anything in my life

We're 17 and have been dating a week and a half if that helps.
#215470 to #215426 - rurik
(9 hours ago) [-]
I'd say tell her and use it as a pyjamas/at home shirt. Big shirts are great for lounging around at home.
#215436 to #215426 - sugoi ONLINE
(07/24/2016) [-]
Wear it as pajamas all the time.
#215432 to #215426 - alstorp
Reply +1
(07/24/2016) [-]
Tell her the truth, you shouldn't be afraid of the person you are dating, tell her the shirt looks good, but it's too big. If you have the receipt, go and replace it with her. Which could be a fun activity for such a new relationship, and she gets to make you happy with a new shirt.
#215425 - flufflepuff
(07/24/2016) [-]
Has anyone here tried dating sites?

I've heard they're great for women, shitty for men.
#215429 to #215425 - anon
(07/24/2016) [-]
Met my last (ex)girlfriend on a dating site, currently dating someone from a dating site. It's a good place for men if you look good and is interesting, not to blow my own horn. Just make sure to pick a serious one, if you're looking for something serious. The only real problem I have with dating sites is that it's embarrassing as fuck, and the person I'm dating and I are constantly having to make shit up for people on how we met because that shit just doesn't fly good.
#215427 to #215425 - deltaspace
(07/24/2016) [-]
There's usually something crazy like 4 guys per 1 woman on dating sites, I hear most women get pretty swamped with messages. But at the end of the day, no harm in trying it out
#215438 to #215427 - flufflepuff
(07/24/2016) [-]
I tried it once 4 years ago, when I was 20, wasn't a great experience.

Had just one really shitty relationship since then (I didn't meet her online) and i'm basically considering throwing in the towel.
#215440 to #215438 - deltaspace
(07/24/2016) [-]
I've never really gotten anything from them either really, I'm 20 and never had a relationship. I live in a small town area and there's no women in any of my activities, and there's only a tiny pool of women nearby on dating sites. Personally I'm not overly bothered, I've always had the mentality of it'll happen when it happens, but yeah the sites kind of suck unless you can somehow stand out amongst the large pool of other men
#215422 - nigalthornberry
(07/24/2016) [-]
Went to the doctor and he said my pain was acid reflux. Told me to take some pills

So far they arent working and i have developed chest pain. They dont know what it is
#215424 to #215422 - flufflepuff
(07/24/2016) [-]
"A spoonful of sodium bicarbonate, or teaspoon-full to be exact, can help put an end to the gnawing, burning, sensation of heartburn caused by acid reflux. Baking soda, as sodium bicarbonate is more commonly known, can help your reflux and in turn help your heartburn because it is a base substance."

I spent 10 seconds on google. Try it and let me know how it works
#215423 to #215422 - sugoi ONLINE
(07/24/2016) [-]
I think you should see a different doctor.
#215419 - notsoninja
(07/24/2016) [-]
So in a few days i'm going to be takings the ASVAB testing for the Coast Guard, but iv been told you really don't need to worry about it unless you aren't to bright. But i'm curious about how its graded, does anyone have prior experience or knowledge about it?
#215417 - mondominiman
(07/23/2016) [-]
What do you guys think of jap futons. I kinda want one, it doesn't take up much space and every day you can fold it up and place it in the closet. I'm used to sleeping on the floor since the last 5-6 years I've just thrown a mattress on the ground and called it good. Ive had beds but eventually they sag and just cause pain
#215420 to #215417 - sugoi ONLINE
Reply +1
(07/24/2016) [-]
Uh my only experience with it was years ago when I slept in a hotel in Japan.
From memory it wasn't that bad, kinda hard obviously but I just slept on my back and it was alright.
#215409 - thumbfortrump
Reply +1
(07/23/2016) [-]
I think it's strange that psychological issues are considered mental illnesses, many refer to them as something you are, rather than something you have.

For instance saying "she is schizophrenic", "she is depressed" and so on. When referring to physical illness the phrasing is often "she has a fever", "he has cancer" etc.
Perhaps more would be outspoken about mental issues, if did not feel it was something they are, but something they have.
#215434 to #215409 - yatush
ey b0ss I have cancer
#215421 to #215409 - sugoi ONLINE
(07/24/2016) [-]
Hmm I think you're right.
I'll definitely be keeping what you said in mind though.
#215410 to #215409 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
(07/23/2016) [-]
You are your personality, right? When that gets damaged you get damaged. Cancer is just inside your body, depression is inside you.
#215411 to #215410 - thumbfortrump
(07/23/2016) [-]
But it's not who you really are, it's something you get, often because of predisposition or environmental factors. My cousin had depression, and he wasn't who he was when he was healthy. I think if you view more as something you have, than something you are, it is also possible to imagine yourself being healthy again.
#215412 to #215411 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
(07/23/2016) [-]
It's better than what we were doing 100 years ago; sticking electrodes into their brains to make them stop.
#215413 to #215412 - thumbfortrump
(07/23/2016) [-]
I agree. But I just think that referring to the illness as something you have instead of something you are, will give the person suffering from it much more hope. At least that was the case for my cousin. It helped a lot when he saw a psychologist who told him his condition was not permanent, as he of course feared it was.
#215414 to #215413 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
(07/23/2016) [-]
Speaking for those with more permanent conditions I don't think semantics matter.
#215392 - anon
Reply -3
(07/23/2016) [-]
A kid I went to high school with recently killed himself because he was "depressed". This kid had tons of friends and had no trouble getting girls and he was always around people that liked him and accepted him.

It may sound dickish but it's honestly pathetic. For me my girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me and dumped a couple months ago and I lost all my friends because of her and it seems like no one cares/ likes me. I honestly have nothing. The last 3-4 months all I've done was go to work, gym and then home. I haven't had anyone text me in 2 weeks but I still know I have to keep pushing since maybe things will get better.
#215449 to #215392 - victhree ONLINE
(07/24/2016) [-]
That's what depression is. It's when you can't see anything good to life. Many people who have it may seem fine, but they're just pretending.
#215406 to #215392 - whitechino
(07/23/2016) [-]
If you're thinking about how you deserve suicide note than him, then relax, cause someone is always going to have it worse than you.
#215399 to #215392 - burpy
Reply +5
(07/23/2016) [-]
On the next episode of people who don't know how depression works.
#215398 to #215392 - muffintime
(07/23/2016) [-]
I understand where you're coming from and that it's annoying to see someone who seemed to have had a better life then you take the "easy" way out. You never know what was going on in there head, even though suicide is the cowards way out. Just focus on yourself and find hobbies/ new friends
#215396 to #215392 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
Reply +3
(07/23/2016) [-]
Depression is not caused by what happens in your life, it is a mental illness. You could be bill gates and have depression, you could be on the streets and have depression.
#215395 to #215392 - ferrettamer ONLINE
Reply +9
(07/23/2016) [-]
it's almost like depression is a mental illness that isn't always correlated to events and position in life
#215387 - valourinfj
(07/23/2016) [-]
Got a interview at Ikes sandwich and love shop in phoenix next tuesday but it's a group interview and I already know i'm not going to get the job. I put alot of work into learning what they do in their interview process just to end up in a group one that I can't focus all that information into. Fucking great.
#215385 - helterskeleton
Click to show spoiler
So, I've been in a relationship with a girl for 2 years now. I'm not religious, and she.. varies. for the first year she was lightly christian, then until a month ago she was an atheist, and now she's more christian than ever. Last night she said to me with tears in her eyes that God was telling her that she needs to be with a Christian, because I'm "not helping her enrich her faith", and she broke up with me. I asked if there was anything I could do, anything I ever did wrong, and she says, "no. you were the perfect boyfriend and you don't deserve this but sometimes the world just works out this way." Now, I'm not an ugly guy I don't think (me enclosed), I could maybe find another girl, I just.. after 2 years, I don't know if I want to.

Now, she texts me saying "I hate this, I want our break up to not have been real" and I said "But you were the one that said God told you he didn't want us together" and she says, "I'll pray about it, and maybe he'll say it's okay." I said "why, what does it say in the bible?" And she says "No not in the bible, he'll tell me directly."

Now, you gotta understand, that from my perspective, my relationship with my 4.0 university girlfriend is being decided by her imaginary friend. Are there any christians who can tell me what she's going through, what she's thinking, what's going to happen to us? Any atheists who can tell me what they would do?
#215430 to #215385 - alstorp
Reply +1
(07/24/2016) [-]
Taking the fact that she values her hallucinations and silly stories over you, makes me think that you may actually not have lost that much value in the first place. It hurts, but at some point you have to realize the best outcome. If she comes back seemingly normal again, which I have a feeling she will, it's up to you if you want her back, just keep in mind what she did to you and if you accept her back, you accept the possibility of that happening again.
#215431 to #215430 - helterskeleton
That was.. Incredibly insightful. Thank you
#215433 to #215431 - alstorp
Reply +1
(07/24/2016) [-]
Unfortunately I have experience with dating people like this

Glad I could help
#215418 to #215385 - ifailedmyact
(07/24/2016) [-]
There's really nothing you can do. Referring to her God as an imaginary friend just makes it worse. She really just wants to take the break up back because of her emotional investment with you. She regrets it only because of that but deep down she knows what is right for her to do and that's not be with you because she's right, you don't help her build up her faith, hence you calling Him her imaginary friend. Either she waves Him to the side and chooses you, or she chooses Him. It's really up to her. If you take her back, just know it's always gonna be in the back of her mind. Been in this situation a lot and also my boyfriend's ex left him for her religion as well. Speaking from experience but take it as you will.
#215428 to #215418 - helterskeleton
I see. Thank you.
#215397 to #215385 - platinumaltaria ONLINE
(07/23/2016) [-]
Christians, and theists in general, often believe that what are in fact their own subconscious thoughts are the voice of god. She may feel guilt about her lack of faith; especially if she was raised into it. I'd say talking would be a start, outside the bounds of faith ask her what she wants out of you and see if you're willing to do it.
#215400 to #215397 - helterskeleton
Reply +1
(07/23/2016) [-]
I'm nearly positive that she'll react with another "No there's nothing you can do but convert and I know you can't do that", but if this works, I'm naming my first child platinumaltaria. Thank you!
#215390 to #215385 - anon
Reply +3
(07/23/2016) [-]
She's having doubts about everything it seems, including her religion. This doesn't have anything to do with you, she needs to figure this out for herself. I say take a step back.
#215391 to #215390 - helterskeleton