x
Click to expand
Latest users (6): baglesbites, Draigor, fuzzybutt, gomugomuno, loomiss, mondominiman, anonymous(16).
#31608 - anonymous (1 hour ago) [-]
Any way to lose fat around the face, chin, and neck region? I'm pretty bony everywhere else, but my face makes me look like a walking tootsie pop.
User avatar #31607 - mondominiman ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
Cottage cheese recipes, GO!
#31610 to #31607 - baglesbites ONLINE (13 minutes ago) [-]
Add peanut butter and honey.
User avatar #31612 to #31610 - mondominiman ONLINE (12 minutes ago) [-]
PB and honey? Never tried that combo, do you mix it all together and eat or smear it on a sandwich?
#31614 to #31612 - baglesbites ONLINE (8 minutes ago) [-]
Take 2/3 a cup of cottage cheese, 2tbsp of peanut butter and just a small bit of honey to help take away the bitter taste from the cottage cheese.
User avatar #31615 to #31614 - mondominiman ONLINE (3 minutes ago) [-]
Sweet, i'll try that. Just need to get honey
User avatar #31609 to #31607 - gomugomuno ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
i get matar paneer from indian takeaways. that's cottage cheese, peas and other stuff pretty good.
User avatar #31611 to #31609 - mondominiman ONLINE (13 minutes ago) [-]
Whats the other stuff because cottage cheese with peas doesn't sound very appetizing.
User avatar #31613 to #31611 - gomugomuno ONLINE (11 minutes ago) [-]
dont know how its made i just like eating it
#31606 - mondominiman has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #31600 - donnybergerstory (6 hours ago) [-]
Ok guys, what's your opinion on juicing? Not steroids, I mean the literal juice.
Also starting to drink a lot more green tea, eating cleaner, no more sugar really at all. Just started eating more fruits and vegetables, and cut out white bread (only eat rye now.) Definitely see a difference in energy and focus now.

Also, awhile back I posted about a workout plan for my obese mother, hoping to get her in shape. She couldn't exercise for awhile cause doctors were doing tests on her heart. They recently found a bloodclot in one of the valves that go to the heart. I still am unclear about a lot of the details. Really hoping she is okay, she's like one of the most supportive motivators I have ever had. If everything goes well (removal of blood clot, i really have no idea how any of that shit works as far as surgery and stuff) can she exercise?
User avatar #31605 to #31600 - ieatbengay (4 hours ago) [-]
what's actually good about green tea?
User avatar #31576 - mommamadeira ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
Yo yo anyone have any idea why you(Or I at least) seem stronger when you're drunk?

When I'm sober I can only do 54 pushups back to back without stopping, but when I've been drinking I can do 70, even 80. Does anyone here have similar experiences?
User avatar #31602 to #31576 - mondominiman ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
I think I remember someone said something about your brain not telling your muscles it's limits when you drink your brain isn't as alert so that leads to slower reactions and you're not feeling fatigue or pain as much as you would normally in a sober state. Also you're super confident in everything and you think you can lift 50 pounds more than your max. That's why they say never drink and workout because you can seriously hurt yourself
User avatar #31603 to #31602 - mommamadeira ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Ah, that does make sense. I should probably heed that advice.
User avatar #31581 to #31576 - Draigor ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
dat drunk pushup form and counting doe
User avatar #31587 to #31581 - mommamadeira ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I suppose yo could be right. One the comedown I can count without mistake but the form is something to think about for sure.

I tend to just drop down until my chest touches the ground and did just the same when I counted tonight, which was 78, but my form could be what's making a difference, though it seems a strong difference for form.
#31568 - pwnagraphy (23 hours ago) [-]
Was looking up some stuff for strongman when I came across Eddie Hall's history and something pretty disturbing

The only reason he's ever competed in the finals for any Strongman competition is because a few people above him get injured right before finals. Every. Single. Time.

It's just coincidence.........right?
User avatar #31565 - thisistheguy (05/23/2015) [-]
Been trying to gain weight after being abroad for 5 months. I lost about 8 pounds and lost a lot of strength as well. Been trying to gain it all back but every time I eat a lot to gain weight I end up taking gigantic dumps and loose it all afterwards. I'm working out a lot and am sore as fuck but I can't seem to keep on the weight, any advice?
User avatar #31590 to #31565 - ieatbengay (13 hours ago) [-]
as long is has digested you're absorbing nutrients

if your shit doesn't look like it did when you were chewing it then you're absorbing nutrients

obviously there is some percentage of waste that is passed through and that percentage represents a larger number when you eat more
User avatar #31572 to #31565 - Draigor ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
gallon of milk a day for a month
User avatar #31589 to #31572 - thisistheguy (17 hours ago) [-]
I would if I enjoyed not having a functioning stomach
User avatar #31598 to #31589 - Draigor ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Then eat more. Bigger shits = bugger gains
User avatar #31577 to #31572 - pwnagraphy (20 hours ago) [-]
I mean you're not entirely wrong but I'm pretty sure OP likes his stomach acid the way it is
User avatar #31579 to #31577 - Draigor ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
If he likes gaining weight and strength more than his stomach acid equilibrium, it shouldn't be a problem.
User avatar #31582 to #31579 - pwnagraphy (19 hours ago) [-]
But you can't make gains after you're pepsi
User avatar #31583 to #31582 - Draigor ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Guess I'm pepsi
shiiiieeetttt
User avatar #31584 to #31583 - pwnagraphy (19 hours ago) [-]
a gallon of milk a day

On average a gallon of milk costs like $3.50, more depending on where you go
3.5x30= $105
$100 for a month of milk when you could just get a $50 weight gainer for 3 months and better results without the unnecessary fat from milk, keep your internal organs functioning properly, and not make you fucking vomit daily
User avatar #31585 to #31584 - Draigor ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
3.50 a day for one month is not bad. Extra fat also does not matter, because a person running gomad will be a skinny noob, and it's only 1 month, not mention they should be squating heavy 3 times a week.
Yes you will have shits and farts when you start gomad. Take some lactase pills to calm down your stomach. No your internal organs will not explode, because then half the people running starting strength would be dead. This shit isn't for pussies,& it fucking sucks. But if you want to actually make glorious gains without wasting your time on fucking "weight gainer", this is for you.
I honestly cant believe I'm argueing with someone over the legitimacy of gomad. sad day for fj fit board
User avatar #31586 to #31585 - pwnagraphy (19 hours ago) [-]
Shit bruh I don't know what the Fuck I'm doing I just lift a lot and am fucking strong without program/diet/any fucking clue what I'm doing

The Fuck is gomad
User avatar #31595 to #31586 - Draigor ONLINE (11 hours ago) [-]
Not saying you have no idea what your doing. You seem like a pretty knowledgeable guy with your strong man training and such. But you obviously have never used gomad &or don't know anyone irl who has, because you're blowing then negative aspects way out of proportion.
User avatar #31566 to #31565 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
Probably just not eating enough. Your body doesn't just pass more food through unscathed like that. Yeah when you eat more you'll have more bowel movements, but that doesn't mean anything really.
User avatar #31557 - fuzzybutt (05/23/2015) [-]
After just over 5 months of bodyweight and having built a decent bit of strength (and money) I've been looking at starting free weights.

However, it seems a lot less straightforward than the routine I was using, so I'm not really sure where to start. I'll be buying some extra plates for deadlifting so I'll have equipment to cover all areas but I've got no idea how to put a new routine together from scratch that will be effective.

www.muscleforlife.com/how-to-build-a-workout-routine/ I've been reading this article and the 5 day routine looks the most appealing to me, but from posts I see here it isn't as simple as just putting more weight on and keeping at the same reps constantly. I just have no idea how people know how and when to tweak their workouts.

Really sorry to be asking about such basic stuff but the longer I do purely bodyweight for fear of looking like newbie the more time I'm missing out on improving with free weights. Advice much appreciate, and thanks
#31559 to #31557 - anonymous (05/23/2015) [-]
Hop on a reputable program like greyskull lp, strong lifts 5x5, or starting strength. As a newbie lifter it will be as simple as adding 5 pounds to the bar every time you workout. Make sure you read the programming guidlines for the one you choose.
User avatar #31561 to #31559 - Draigor ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
that was me, i forgot to log in
User avatar #31604 to #31561 - fuzzybutt (5 hours ago) [-]
Ok thanks, I think I'll give Stronglifts a go starting tomorrow, I just don't want to get stuck in to a "cookie-cutter" routine since I know they may be missing things, and I dont want to end up built in all the places the program caters for then have other areas with nothing there.

#31552 - leal (05/23/2015) [-]
Starting to get dat der shoulder definition.

How's your summer cut going breeds?
User avatar #31599 to #31552 - studbeefpile (6 hours ago) [-]
203 yesterday. Making consistent progress. Lats looking wide as ever since they're not as distorted/out proportioned by my love handles.
User avatar #31591 to #31552 - ieatbengay (13 hours ago) [-]
that is literally the worst photograph i have ever seen
User avatar #31593 to #31591 - leal (12 hours ago) [-]
You must not see a lot of pictures.
User avatar #31594 to #31593 - ieatbengay (12 hours ago) [-]
lol
User avatar #31563 to #31552 - Draigor ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
It looks like you took a selfie in one of those distorted mirror mazes at a fair
#31567 to #31563 - anonymous (05/23/2015) [-]
Took it in the window of a hummer while I was walking in the street cause I noticed the definition
User avatar #31571 to #31567 - Draigor ONLINE (23 hours ago) [-]
dddddank
User avatar #31555 to #31552 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
>cutting
>ever

Keeping up that forever bulk. Not really, I've actually been losing weight slowly recently.
#31569 to #31555 - pwnagraphy (23 hours ago) [-]
>Losing weight
>Ever
>Losing weight
>Ever
User avatar #31573 to #31569 - marinepenguin (23 hours ago) [-]
Speaking of that. How heavy are you?
User avatar #31574 to #31573 - pwnagraphy (22 hours ago) [-]
SHUT UP FAGGOT GO DO SOME CALISTHENICS
User avatar #31575 to #31574 - marinepenguin (21 hours ago) [-]
That was a serious question, not a stab at you.
User avatar #31553 to #31552 - leal (05/23/2015) [-]
brehs?*
User avatar #31546 - wittypotato (05/23/2015) [-]
So, I squated more than my DYEL self has in forever and did a bunch of leg presses, then a ten minute run. I'm not sore in the slightest. is that a good thing?
User avatar #31570 to #31546 - pwnagraphy (23 hours ago) [-]
Don't go to sleep or you'll regret it
User avatar #31564 to #31546 - Draigor ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
Just wait til you wake up tomorrow, then you'll know for sure
User avatar #31556 to #31546 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
Not a bad thing. Soreness is good sometimes. Being sore every day all the time means you're doing too much.
#31540 - thtguyfromwork (05/23/2015) [-]
150 pounds
5'5
Eating 2700 calories a day
150 grams of protein a day
And work out 6 times a week.

What's the best way to get big and make sure I stay cut on the mid section (abs, v-cut)?
User avatar #31601 to #31540 - donnybergerstory (6 hours ago) [-]
HIIT training? Idk, my best suggestion.
#31596 to #31540 - qtrfuckinghazard (9 hours ago) [-]
There is no way to build muscle while cutting

Because in order to build muscle you have to be in a caloric surplus
There is no way to build muscle while cutting

Because in order to build muscle you have to be in a caloric surplus

User avatar #31578 to #31540 - pwnagraphy (20 hours ago) [-]
>5'5

RIP
#31597 to #31578 - thtguyfromwork (7 hours ago) [-]
Lol don't worry, I manage
User avatar #31554 to #31540 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
Bodybuilding type training. You're already working out 6 days a week.
#31558 to #31554 - thtguyfromwork (05/23/2015) [-]
Might be a stupid question, but are deadlifts crucial? I've never gotten the form right
User avatar #31592 to #31558 - ieatbengay (13 hours ago) [-]
not crucial but probably the most satisfying lift there is, i would never give them up
User avatar #31562 to #31558 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
They can be extremely beneficial, but they aren't necessary by any means. There's no such thing as a "crucial" movement.
#31551 to #31540 - leal (05/23/2015) [-]
>5'5
Just do a brosplit for a month and you'll be shredded
>5'5
Just do a brosplit for a month and you'll be shredded
#31539 - thtguyfromwork has deleted their comment [-]
#31537 - hirollin (05/23/2015) [-]
Sick as can be. This is a health board right? How do I get better when I can hardly sleep? Symptoms are fever, coughing, headache, stuffy nose, sore throat, and my jaw hurting for some reason. Probably from grinding my teeth so hard in my sleep..
User avatar #31588 to #31537 - CallMeCrisco (18 hours ago) [-]
Hot tea with lemon, honey, and just a splash of rum (it'll make your throat feel amazballs and if you inhale the steam it should destuff your nose a bit). Chug lots of water, have a nice, steamy bath, pop a fever reducer then lie down in the dark with some chill tunes and shut your eyes.

Even if you don't manage to get to sleep right away, just resting will help you recover
User avatar #31550 to #31537 - nyawgga (05/23/2015) [-]
I would suggest doing bodyweight exercises for now.

Pushups, squats, dips, pullups etc.
User avatar #31560 to #31550 - hirollin (05/23/2015) [-]
i do those when im healthy. I don't workout when I have a fever, generally.
User avatar #31538 to #31537 - nonbenderinlife (05/23/2015) [-]
Panadol Cold & Flu works for me whenever Im sick, as for the sore throat take a syrup matching your symptoms (There are different cough syrups for dry throats and phlegm). If it persists visit a doctor and go on from there.
#31529 - baglesbites ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
Not deadlifting or squatting really takes a toll on me mentally. Did a couple sets of sumo squats for sets 8 and 10 reps using 60-80lb dumbbells just so I could feel something in my glutes and quads without loading up my lower back. Leg curls and extensions just dont cut it, man...
User avatar #31533 to #31529 - MatthewsGauss (05/23/2015) [-]
I've had shit to do all week so no jim and I've really noticed my spinae erectors going soft.
User avatar #31498 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Worked my way up to 365 on deadlifts, then managed to get 335 for 3. It's getting up there, slowly but surely.
User avatar #31523 to #31498 - studbeefpile (05/23/2015) [-]
Das it mayne. Hit 405 for 4 singles today just to make sure i still had some measure of my strength.

ey, eyy you. As soon as you start stalling out with the stage method, you need to give the 20 rep deadlift routine a shot!
User avatar #31525 to #31523 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
Well the first 4 singles were 345, then the 5th was 355. I'll probably try for 3 singles at 355 next and two triples at 335.

And I'll have to one day. I am already doing a couple sets of 10 on my squat days.
#31486 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
There's so much scattered information on working out and health stuff
Every time I do research on something I find I'm doing something wrong or there's something else I should be doing
I need someone who definitely knows what they're doing that I can ask about a thousand questions to
Any takers?
User avatar #31489 to #31486 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
http://liamrosen . com/fitness.html there it is
User avatar #31490 to #31489 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
I've already read that I still have questions
User avatar #31491 to #31490 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
Like what?
User avatar #31492 to #31491 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
Bodyweight exercises
User avatar #31493 to #31492 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
What about them?
User avatar #31495 to #31493 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
I have a workout routine of push ups sit ups squats etc that I've intended to do every day and gradually increase reps
But apparently I should only be doing them 2-3 times per week?
And are they good enough for fat burning and muscle building or should I also look into weight lifting?
User avatar #31499 to #31495 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
You can do bodyweight each day. The reason you should only exercises a few times a week is because your body needs to recover. But bodyweight isn't very taxing on the body. So for fat loss and building muscle they're... alright. It's a good start but after a certain time there's no point in doing them anymore and you should move on to lifting. As for fat burning what you do doesn't really matter.

If I'm wrong then anybody correct me.
User avatar #31497 to #31495 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Weight lifting. Bodyweight exercises are fine for being in decent shape, but for building size and losing fat its bad.
User avatar #31500 to #31497 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
So should I just cut out the body weight exercises?
Because I'm one of those spaghetti lords that hate doing things in public and going to a gym is terrifying to me
User avatar #31503 to #31500 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Bodyweight movements have their purposes, I do them. But you don't need them for size. Find a program like stronglifts 5x5, starting strength, or some other super reputable starter program. Follow it, improve every workout, rest enough. and eat enough decent food and then you'll see quality size gains, it's that simple, everything else is just complicating things at your stage. Being a beginner is easy.
User avatar #31507 to #31503 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
Eating big and lifting*
User avatar #31506 to #31503 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
About diet
I'm of the skinnyfat variety and my plan right now is to cut my calories to get rid of bellyfat
Should I just skip dieting and start eating big to bulk up or do I need to get rid of the fat first
User avatar #31509 to #31506 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
It's a lot easier to lose fat when you have some muscle mass. When you are skinny fat you have an excess of fat but not much muscle mass, which means your metabolism is slow and you don't burn many calories unless you are exercising. Muscle burns a ton of calories at rest so try putting on 15-20 pounds of muscle first, then decide whether to cut or continue a bulk after that.
User avatar #31512 to #31509 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
And that would take months, right?
Also as a hypothetical question what would happen if I started lifting but kept my low calorie diet? I've found a diet I quite like and having to replan it all would be a real pain
beatmasterz I like second opinions
User avatar #31535 to #31512 - beatmasterz (05/23/2015) [-]
As a very beginner you can gain muscle on a low cal diet but after a month or two, you'll need to start bulking.
User avatar #31513 to #31512 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
It would take a couple months at least either way. I just think you'd be better off in the long run cutting later.

And hypothetically, you'd lose weight and maybe gain a little muscle depending on your specific genetics and diet. You'd gain noticeable definition, but almost negligible size gains. So then you'd just look like a sort-of athletic spooky skeleton.
User avatar #31514 to #31513 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
What about visible abs? Where does that work into all this
User avatar #31515 to #31514 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
You'd probably get visible abs. Although being super skinny with visible abs isn't really considered impressive.

Abs are nice, yes, but if size is your ultimate goal I don't know if it is, you haven't specified , abs come second. I used to have super ridiculous abs when I was 145 pounds. But now that I'm 200 with great abs I feel much more proud of them.
User avatar #31517 to #31515 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
I guess I don't really want to get too big, just fairly ripped so I can have my shirt off without being embarrassed
And what I've been stuck on for the past 45 minutes are 3 things
First is going to a gym and exercising in public which for some reason is terrifying to me
Second is figuring out what exactly to do at the gym
And third is figuring out a way to pack so many healthy calories into my gut
All of these things are shit I either need to work out by myself or do some quick google searches on
So thanks for all your help, man
I might still have some questions that I'll remember later...
User avatar #31518 to #31517 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Don't worry about getting "too big". It took me 18 months to gain 60 pounds of healthy weight, which is really fast compared to usual progress. So one thing at a time.

You're probably scared because it's a new environment you're unfamiliar with, you think people will judge and ridicule you because you are unsure of what you're doing. Truth is, most people are rooting for you and will cheer you on and help you.

Also there's tons of tricks to pick up on eating more.
User avatar #31519 to #31518 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
Okay and just to make 200% certain so I can go back to the drawing board with good info
Lifting weights will definitely burn fat and build muscle at the same time?
User avatar #31526 to #31519 - marinepenguin (05/23/2015) [-]
Sounds okay to me.
User avatar #31522 to #31519 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Beginners have an easier time of it, and being overweight may allow it sometimes as well, but otherwise unless you are taking strict supplementation with a great diet it's very hard. Plus it's slow progress.

Like I said, if you cut now, you'd lose a lot of fat and gain a little muscle maybe. It's not guarantee. Which is why I advised a bulk first.
User avatar #31524 to #31522 - acroneos (05/23/2015) [-]
Well it sounds to me like I'll need to diet at some point anyways to get rid of this fat so I might as well do it now while I know what I'm doing
And while I'm dieting I'll figure out my next move in terms of working out and eating
Does anything sound particularly catastrophic in that plan?
User avatar #31520 to #31519 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
No guarantee.
User avatar #31521 to #31520 - acroneos (05/22/2015) [-]
Even if I do it properly with a good routine/diet?
User avatar #31488 to #31486 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
Read the sticky on /fit/. It has all the basic information that's been proven right over and over again. There is some stuff that's still being debated but that's very minor.
User avatar #31478 - insertclevernames (05/22/2015) [-]
are fruits good for loosing weight? i absoloutly love bananas, cantaloup, watermellon, etc. but i hear alot of controvercy on weather or not theyre good.
User avatar #31494 to #31478 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
They consist of mostly sugar so watch out. They're a good source of vitamins but considering your macros I'd go for veggies instead.
User avatar #31508 to #31494 - insertclevernames (05/22/2015) [-]
isnt it different from regular suger? like fructose or something? all ive been eating is grilled chicken, brown rice, and salad. lol. im looking for new shit to fill me up
User avatar #31510 to #31508 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
I'd go for complex carbs, they provide more energy over a longer time because they take longer to break down.

http://examples.yourdictionary . com/examples-of-complex-carbohydrates.html

The fruit in that list is approved but it doesn't really matter, as long as you eat at a deficit your weight loss shouldn't be in jeopardy.
User avatar #31479 to #31478 - insertclevernames (05/22/2015) [-]
also i love green tea, good or bad?
User avatar #31480 to #31479 - leal (05/22/2015) [-]
Great
User avatar #31487 to #31480 - insertclevernames (05/22/2015) [-]
how much can i eat? will it speed my weight loss?
User avatar #31536 to #31487 - leal (05/23/2015) [-]
It's just good for you.
User avatar #31471 - pwnagraphy (05/22/2015) [-]
I had a shit last week at the gym where really all I did was fuck around with a friend on the new wrestling mat to take my mind off of shit lifts, was sick for the full week before, and now I'm sick again, PLUS allergies, PLUS it's pouring for the next 4 days. I tried to log press the day before last. Usually I do 205x5 for 3 sets. I got maybe a rep and a half of the bare log 150lbs before I got headrush, blacked out, and woke up on the floor with one of the owners calling an ambulance

How am I supposed to become the strongest man in the world if I can't workout without passing out and dropping weights on myself?
User avatar #31530 to #31471 - MatthewsGauss (05/23/2015) [-]
Stop blacking out dude
#31472 to #31471 - nyawgga (05/22/2015) [-]
"I had a shit last  wat week at the gym where really all I did was fuck around with a friend on the new wrestling mat"
"I had a shit last wat week at the gym where really all I did was fuck around with a friend on the new wrestling mat"
User avatar #31481 to #31472 - pwnagraphy (05/22/2015) [-]
You heard me poorly phrased I'll admit
User avatar #31463 - noneckcomics (05/22/2015) [-]
I plan on spending the next 3 months (at least) working out and eating well primarily for weight loss.
Does anyone recommend any pills/tablets at all to aid this, or are they all gimmicky money wasters?
User avatar #31496 to #31463 - beatmasterz (05/22/2015) [-]
You can try DNP but that shit's illegal.
User avatar #31511 to #31496 - marinepenguin (05/22/2015) [-]
Or it'll kill you.
User avatar #31473 to #31463 - nyawgga (05/22/2015) [-]
I heard that GH is really good for cutting

you'd have to have connections, and 3 weeks worth is pretty expensive
User avatar #31467 to #31463 - MatthewsGauss (05/22/2015) [-]
Yohimbine for me worked scientists arnt sure if it works but weightlifters say it does , probably because you're supposed to exercise on an empty stomach. Other than that the only guaranteed weight loss pill is DNP and this pill is called the yellow death pill because it will kill you if you don't study the shit out of it.
User avatar #31465 to #31463 - nimba (05/22/2015) [-]
Try a multivitamin but I would never recommend diet pills. If you're eating well you'll get results.
User avatar #31464 to #31463 - leal (05/22/2015) [-]
Why just 3 months?

If you stop you'll just end up the same as before.
User avatar #31468 to #31464 - noneckcomics (05/22/2015) [-]
As in, pretty extreme for the 3 months I have all to myself before I start work. I'm certain I'll carry on further.
User avatar #31462 - jaydudereborn (05/22/2015) [-]
I have been working out for the past 5 months or so, definitely gaining muscle mass but I dont seem to be dropping the fat around my body. My face has slimmed down a bit but theres still some chub around my gut and legs, any tips? Diet is possibly a factor, what i eat isnt extremely healthy but I do my best to keep my calories about 500 below my BMR.
User avatar #31527 to #31462 - paintskillz ONLINE (05/23/2015) [-]
Start eating health and I dont know if cardio is part of your routine but start running a mile every other day, outside of course and preferably in the afternoon and then build up to more than a mile
User avatar #31532 to #31527 - jaydudereborn (05/23/2015) [-]
I usually do 10 minutes of cardio at least every session and once a week I do about 40 minutes of intervals. I do think the main issue might be the diet.
User avatar #31466 to #31462 - nimba (05/22/2015) [-]
wouldn't eating below your BMR make you dead?
User avatar #31531 to #31466 - jaydudereborn (05/23/2015) [-]
No, it burns into the fat reserves of the body at a slow rate.