Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
Show:   Highest Rated Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:

Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #108646 - toxicskull (3 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGpuFFhY0io
Anyone know the background music to this?
User avatar #108643 - cantfindausername (5 hours ago) [-]
Have you guys written your own lyrics? In these past ten minutes I wrote something down and don't know if I can take it seriously. I was wondering if that was normal.
I think I unintentionally made it deeper than I know how to be, and it's not even deep. I remember why I stayed away from poetry
User avatar #108645 to #108643 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (4 hours ago) [-]
Well, I was just about to start writing about a lucid dream I had where I visited "heaven" for 7 days.

Not physically, but mentally.
User avatar #108644 to #108643 - fladen (5 hours ago) [-]
yes, the fact your judging it is a good sign cause ive read some people lyrics and wondered how did they keep that and not slightly question it, i usually write some lyrics re read them and cross them out. but whenever i cross it out i feel better because idk, i feel im making progress cause what i just had was not fitting.
User avatar #108640 - teoberry (7 hours ago) [-]
Communist Future (Tyler the Creator & Neutral Milk Hotel mashup)
I'm a new man
User avatar #108637 - divinemaddness (8 hours ago) [-]
Any bassists out there mind helpin' me out?

I'm planning on learning bass and I wanna know a good beginners bass, preferably not too heavy on my wallet, thanks in advance!
User avatar #108648 to #108637 - haydentheviking (2 hours ago) [-]
If your starting buy a cheap bass nothing fancy at all just a cheap bass thats good for practicing and is not shit either
User avatar #108639 to #108637 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
haydentheviking
User avatar #108638 to #108637 - teoberry (8 hours ago) [-]
fender squire
User avatar #108642 to #108638 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
squire.
Don't lead him in that direction.
Having a squire made me think that all fenders were shit (when I first started playing) because it sounded like trash.
But now I want a fender.
User avatar #108636 - mcquiston (8 hours ago) [-]
Have a good Easter weekend fuckers.

soundcloud.com/mcquiston
#108632 - misticalz (9 hours ago) [-]
Chris Brown comin' for the pussy.
User avatar #108629 - leonhardt (10 hours ago) [-]
Question.
What genre of music is this, so that I might ease my search for more?
Archer: Closing Theme ''The Killer''
Mechagodzilla's Theme

Wanna say like Big Band Swing or Jazz
User avatar #108649 to #108629 - wertgf ONLINE (37 minutes ago) [-]
Swing with Afro Cuban influence.
User avatar #108630 to #108629 - misticalz (9 hours ago) [-]
Big Band swing yep yep
Spy Music
User avatar #108631 to #108630 - leonhardt (9 hours ago) [-]
love dat spy music.
User avatar #108621 to #108618 - iridium (13 hours ago) [-]
Dope - Debonaire

What about em?

User avatar #108622 to #108621 - misticalz (13 hours ago) [-]
That was the opposite of dope LMFAO
User avatar #108623 to #108622 - iridium (13 hours ago) [-]
But LMFAO isn't Dope and they suck just as much.
User avatar #108624 to #108623 - misticalz (13 hours ago) [-]
LMFAO is amazing at party songs what are you talking about
User avatar #108635 to #108624 - awesomerninjathing (9 hours ago) [-]
yeah I agree
REDFOO
User avatar #108625 to #108624 - iridium (13 hours ago) [-]
You call that cancer "songs"?
User avatar #108611 - icanpaintyay (17 hours ago) [-]
dose anyone else watch Nature Break just for the music?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rxgmQGvSdY&list=PL2YCga7U92p686iGDwQQi6ka0Z78bI5pc
User avatar #108617 to #108611 - kaisakuenkou (14 hours ago) [-]
I can't believe anybody watches this
User avatar #108599 - indulge (18 hours ago) [-]
I guess that Wu Tang guy has nothin to fuck with.
User avatar #108607 to #108599 - awesomerninjathing (17 hours ago) [-]
I don't think anybody will recognize the reference

BUT I DID

HE'S NO LONGER ANDRE JOHNSON
JUST ANDRE
User avatar #108626 to #108607 - maxismahname (12 hours ago) [-]
I was just on the post with that comment on it
User avatar #108634 to #108626 - awesomerninjathing (9 hours ago) [-]
didnt see that there was a post just thought the guy saw the news
User avatar #108596 - nocturnalemission ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
FAT REFUND (Stamper + Egoraptor + Marc M. + Ricepirate)
User avatar #108584 - icanpaintyay (18 hours ago) [-]
anyone have any good music that sounds like it would show up on an adult swim promo.
User avatar #108586 to #108584 - ultrablue (18 hours ago) [-]
Boards of Canada
Bibio
Flying Lotus
User avatar #108613 to #108586 - shibe ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
lol just use the music that is used in the promos
User avatar #108614 to #108613 - ultrablue (17 hours ago) [-]
Exactly
User avatar #108594 to #108592 - ultrablue (18 hours ago) [-]
No prob
User avatar #108567 - askafj ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
What do you call songs like "Hey Ya", "Send me on my way", "who let the dogs out" and "Holla"?

I call it hip-hop. But if I search hip hop on youtube I get rap music. So what is it?
I am trying to find a really catchy and soft hip-hop song, it reminds me of something like Hey Ya or Send me ony my way. Between the choruses there is this really good whistling part aswell. If you know wich one I mean, please help me. I'd appreciate it.
Sorry for bad grammar/punctuation, I'm really stressed since I've been searching for this song for like a week after I heard someone whistling on it.

side note: ITS NOT FUCKING BLOW MY FUCKING WHISTLE
User avatar #108604 to #108567 - awesomerninjathing (18 hours ago) [-]
they are rap songs, just more... poppy
User avatar #108573 to #108567 - indulge (19 hours ago) [-]
Surely you aren't talking about Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root?
User avatar #108578 to #108573 - askafj ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
"What do you call songs like "Hey Ya", "Send me on my way" "

No, it's not that one. However, it has the same style.
User avatar #108580 to #108578 - indulge (19 hours ago) [-]
Why did you quote yourself
User avatar #108581 to #108580 - askafj ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Well you said Send me on my way, but I had already said that one in my previous content.
So I wanted to show you that, incase you missed it.
User avatar #108583 to #108581 - indulge (18 hours ago) [-]
Yeah I know, my question was asking surely you don't consider the song "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root to be hip-hop? Are you referring to another song called Send Me On My Way?
User avatar #108587 to #108583 - askafj ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I mean Rusted Root. I know it might be a bad example, but it's familiar to the song I'm searching for.
User avatar #108588 to #108587 - indulge (18 hours ago) [-]
Ohh, no I see why you misunderstood my first question now. My mistake.

Do you know any more details about the song you're trying to find?
User avatar #108598 to #108588 - askafj ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Nope sorry. It is similar to On my way - from brother bear and Send me on my way - Rusted root. It has a whistling between the chorus and it's really catchy. It's no rap in it, it's more like rise up in style. Wish I could describe it better. I've been searching so long I don't know how to explain it. I've tried "top whistle songs" and I've looked through all the freakin "top 100songs bla bla bla".

Hit me up if you find something. Thanks
User avatar #108601 to #108598 - indulge (18 hours ago) [-]
Do you know any lyrics? Even a single line or phrase
User avatar #108566 - lazaman (20 hours ago) [-]
Has anyone ever noticed that flying lotus uses the same songs once or twice in his albums? Like demo06 he used Casio, which is exactly the same song as 1983. Another example would be 38 cartoons, it had tons of duplicate songs from previous albums. Am I wrong? Can anyone explain this to me?
User avatar #108585 to #108566 - ultrablue (18 hours ago) [-]
Because the albums you mentioned aren't official albums
User avatar #108627 to #108585 - lazaman (12 hours ago) [-]
SHEIT NIGGA.
User avatar #108582 to #108566 - themagicwizard (18 hours ago) [-]
He's not very creative
User avatar #108553 - revengeforfreeze (22 hours ago) [-]
thebestpieever what do you think of super collider
User avatar #108563 to #108553 - thebestpieever (20 hours ago) [-]
Wait, the track or the album?
User avatar #108565 to #108564 - thebestpieever (20 hours ago) [-]
Then yeah, it's alright.
#108562 to #108553 - thebestpieever has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #108558 to #108553 - thebestpieever (21 hours ago) [-]
It's alright.
User avatar #108554 to #108553 - kaisakuenkou (22 hours ago) [-]
also, which is the best pie ever?
User avatar #108557 to #108554 - thebestpieever (21 hours ago) [-]
Custard pie.
User avatar #108615 to #108557 - kaisakuenkou (14 hours ago) [-]
really?
User avatar #108633 to #108615 - thebestpieever (9 hours ago) [-]
I dunno.
User avatar #108559 to #108557 - revengeforfreeze (21 hours ago) [-]
Why don't the sperglords on hating board like custard!?
User avatar #108551 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (04/17/2014) [-]
The Mars Volta - Tetragrammaton
Really starting to dig this band...
User avatar #108549 - ribocoon (04/17/2014) [-]
Queen - Under Pressure (HQ) (Live At Wembley 86) Because your ears haven't had an orgasm today
User avatar #108619 to #108549 - misticalz (13 hours ago) [-]
>Queen
>Ear Orgasm
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAA
User avatar #108608 to #108549 - awesomerninjathing (17 hours ago) [-]
why did they steal the beat from ice Ice baby?
User avatar #108610 to #108608 - ribocoon (17 hours ago) [-]
becus queen suks an cant be cretiv lik Vanilla Ice
User avatar #108620 to #108610 - misticalz (13 hours ago) [-]
That's true.
User avatar #108628 to #108620 - teoyuppie (11 hours ago) [-]
Hahahahahahahaha TRUE DOE! And Dash Berlin> Queen
Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down (Official Music Video)

Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt -  Waiting (Official Music Video)

Zedd ft. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant - Find You (Dash Berlin Remix)(Official Music Video)
EUPHORIA AT ITS BEST FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRK!
User avatar #108606 to #108549 - awesomerninjathing (18 hours ago) [-]
how the fuck do you know that faggot
User avatar #108605 to #108549 - teoberry (18 hours ago) [-]
That was trash
User avatar #108609 to #108605 - ribocoon (17 hours ago) [-]
urmom
User avatar #108547 - thebestpieever (04/17/2014) [-]
I've heard this a couple of times lately but "Overplayed". How is that in any way a criticism of a song itself? That does not speak in any way to the musical aspects of it. It's like saying you don't like a song 'cause your uncle farted in your mouth as it was playing. It's understandable, but not in any way a valid critique. of the material.
User avatar #108612 to #108547 - revengeforfreeze (17 hours ago) [-]
"I've heard this a couple of times lately but "Overplayed""
WHAT did you just say
User avatar #108548 to #108547 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (04/17/2014) [-]
Yes it does.
It doesn't make the song skillfully worse or anything.
But if you hear it over and over, it becomes annoying.
Therefore it is overplayed.
Just like the word "word" isn't annoying but if I screamed it in your ear over and over it definitely would be.
User avatar #108556 to #108548 - thebestpieever (21 hours ago) [-]
But that exists completely outside the song itself. It means nothing, it speaks nothing to the composition nor the merits it has. It's also not a universal thing. While everyone can agree that the production on X album sounds thin and a recorder drowns the guitar on Y song overplayed is completely a personal experience and it's a completely external factor to the material. Again, it's like saying a book smells when reading a review. It speaks nothing at all to the literary material inside.
User avatar #108568 to #108556 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
What a band skill is.... Skill is irrelevant when it comes to over played songs.

It comes down purely to subjective opinion.
User avatar #108569 to #108568 - thebestpieever (19 hours ago) [-]
Overplayed means nothing though. You're not addressing the material in any way. You've not mentioned a quality that actually possesses. Just because you've heard it to death it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. It means nothing to the song itself. It's not a valid critique in any way.
User avatar #108570 to #108569 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
who ever said that a song is "Bad overall" because it's bad to them?

Remember, anything you think about music is subjective.

So what the band makes, I can think it's shit and you can think it's amazing.
That's the beauty in music, brah.
User avatar #108571 to #108570 - thebestpieever (19 hours ago) [-]
Listen. Whatever can be said about any sing there are ineffable things. Like Maiden always runs out of lyrics at the half point and just repeats the chorus. THAT'S NOT INHERENTLY A BAD THING. But it exists, no one can deny that. What you make of that it's subjective.

Overplayed means nothing because it's completely dependant on your experience and on a very specific way of exporuse to the song. It's not a valid judgement on a song because it's entirely dependant on a unique set of circunstances over years. It's not a valid criticism of the material because it doesn't speak to the material; it speaks to you.
User avatar #108616 to #108571 - kaisakuenkou (14 hours ago) [-]
I read that in Navi's voice, fuck that was irking.
User avatar #108572 to #108571 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
I've heard the songs once before I heard them a bunch.
I've already made my judgement on it. If I find it good (Like can I play with madness) and it get's overplayed and I hear it too much.
I shut it off and try to avoid it at all costs because that becomes super annoying.
It's like enter sandman to wannabe "metallica fans"
User avatar #108575 to #108572 - thebestpieever (19 hours ago) [-]
"If I decide this then I do that whichs causes ME to avoid the song"
Completely a valid criticism on the material itself.
User avatar #108576 to #108575 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Yes it is, actually.

Do you know the definition of art? Or are you just trying to argue everything I say today?
Because we've been in a good amount of debates over the course of the night...
Just saying.

User avatar #108577 to #108576 - thebestpieever (19 hours ago) [-]
Art doesn't have a definition.
User avatar #108579 to #108577 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
But google. "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power."

But this also means; the artist is not the decider of what the song means to you.
You are the one who makes meaning of it and finds what you like about it.

A song being overplayed is a very well good reason not to like it.
Because then it sounds annoying and cheesy, even if it's the most skilled song ever.
Like I said, there are bands I love but will steer away from specific songs because I've heard them WAY too much.
Not because they're bad...
User avatar #108589 to #108579 - thebestpieever (18 hours ago) [-]
I think you're just shit at reading. I've repeated in pretty much every paragraph that's a good reason not to like it. What I'm arguing it's that it's not a valid criticism of the material. It's not something you can hang on a song and act like it means something to anyone else.
User avatar #108591 to #108589 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
And your opinion on judging it literally means as much as mine.
I don't know if I'm the one bad at reading, or if you're the one who is bad at understanding.
User avatar #108593 to #108591 - thebestpieever (18 hours ago) [-]
Nevermind. More and more I realise that you take "Everyone's experience is valid" as a way to only consider yours.
User avatar #108595 to #108593 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
No, you're not fucking reading correctly.
I SAID.
MUSIC IS SUBJECTIVE.
YOUR OPINION ON IT MEANS SHIT LIKE MINE DOES.
END IT AT THAT.
Jesus fuck dude.
#108574 to #108572 - thebestpieever has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #108538 - ishallsmiteyou (04/17/2014) [-]
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (8 Bit) sounds like a boss battle from an NES game. 8 bit covers are fucking awesome.
User avatar #108597 to #108538 - icanpaintyay (18 hours ago) [-]
i got some boss fight music for modern games. listen to the first song. the build up over time is amazing.
watch?v=5PmUQU8Mk4o
User avatar #108561 to #108538 - revengeforfreeze (21 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxWHrHDvkGQ

OH MY GOD! THERE'S 8 BIT SILENCER!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar #108546 to #108538 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (04/17/2014) [-]
Dream theater - Panic Attack (8-bit remix)
Last boss fight song.
User avatar #108545 to #108538 - darksideofthebeast ONLINE (04/17/2014) [-]
Sounds like you would fight a zelda boss to this song.
User avatar #108560 to #108545 - revengeforfreeze (21 hours ago) [-]
Either that or FFXII
User avatar #108540 to #108538 - ultrablue (04/17/2014) [-]
Shape Shifters/Coldly Calculated Design 8-bit

This is still the best 8 bit version of a song I know
#108539 to #108538 - badmotorfinger has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #108529 - fistoftheaxis (04/17/2014) [-]
Is there a Funnyjunk plug dj room?