Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search
Show:   Highest Rated Lowest Rated Newest Per page:

Anonymous commenting is allowed
User avatar #893193 - bashal (16 hours ago) [-]
Hey guys, I know the chances of this happening are slim to negative Three Billion, but if someone where to buy me FTL, I would get you a game of similar or slightly greater value as soon as I get my tax return.
Yes this is me being impatient.
User avatar #893314 to #893193 - feelythefeel (14 hours ago) [-]
>slim to negative Three Billion
I think we're being a bit liberal with our estimates here.
User avatar #893499 to #893314 - bashal (11 hours ago) [-]
How liberal is liberal?
User avatar #893501 to #893499 - feelythefeel (11 hours ago) [-]
SJW liberal, I'd guess.
User avatar #893502 to #893501 - bashal (11 hours ago) [-]
Oh jesus please no.
User avatar #893248 to #893193 - luckyshotdk (16 hours ago) [-]
Sent ;)

I would, but some nigga already scammed me some time ago so I stopped doing this kind of stuff
User avatar #893498 to #893248 - bashal (11 hours ago) [-]
I understand that man, If there was a way to confirm my legitimacy I would.
User avatar #893202 to #893193 - herecomesjohnny ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #893205 to #893202 - bashal (16 hours ago) [-]
Thats two! can we make it Three?
User avatar #893200 to #893193 - yuvesh ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
ask a IRL friend to borrow money
User avatar #893201 to #893200 - bashal (16 hours ago) [-]
Was gonna try that next, figured I would try to give someone else something they wanted to.

Thanks anyway, yuvesh.
User avatar #893194 to #893193 - danield ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #893195 to #893194 - bashal (16 hours ago) [-]
Herp Derp Swag.
User avatar #893196 to #893195 - danield ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
you asked for this
User avatar #893198 to #893196 - bashal (16 hours ago) [-]
I know, I never take anything personally on here.
User avatar #893177 - fluxecliipse (17 hours ago) [-]
Is Titanfall a good game? because i was thinking about getting it but I'm not sure
User avatar #893190 to #893177 - yuvesh ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
it is fun. i would say buy it.
its pretty similar to cod/dota/lol/hearthstone, if you like the sort of game which is the same shit over and over again. then buy it.
User avatar #893188 to #893177 - awesomedewd ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
It was fun, until they "improved" the matchmaking.
But still a cool game.
User avatar #893185 to #893177 - tiagoswaifu (17 hours ago) [-]
mech of dooty

im still waiting for zombots mode
User avatar #893191 to #893185 - desacabose (16 hours ago) [-]
Call of Doom
User avatar #893204 to #893191 - tiagoswaifu (16 hours ago) [-]
oh god, tas sund bretty k
User avatar #893206 to #893204 - desacabose (16 hours ago) [-]
I don't speak comedy gold
User avatar #893208 to #893206 - tiagoswaifu (16 hours ago) [-]
you win this time desacabose...
but not next time!
User avatar #893184 to #893177 - youngneil (17 hours ago) [-]
It's really fun, but there isn't very much to it at all. It's essentially CoD with mechs and parkour.
User avatar #893181 to #893177 - godshandshake ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
nop
User avatar #893180 to #893177 - danield ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
#893175 - dragx ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Ok so I was playing a game of doter with Danield and the second we get in a match, my computer lags out, then I do it again, it lags again, I do it on lowest settings, it lags again, so I'm finally gonna get a new one after years of stalling, does anyone know any good cases, that you know, don't over heat and shit and look alright? ITT: Computer Cases
#893258 to #893175 - cards (16 hours ago) [-]
If you're looking for a full-tower, I use the Cooler Master Scout. Great for LANs since it has a built in carrying handle.
User avatar #893197 to #893175 - yuvesh ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
raidmax agusta
nzxt phantom

are the two cases i can name off the top of my head
#893192 to #893175 - TheAnonLord ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
Full Tower or Mid Tower?
If mid tower, I would recommend my case, Cooler Master Elite 430.
It's cheap, but it only has 2 USB ports on the front-panel
pics
User avatar #893182 to #893175 - youngneil (17 hours ago) [-]
The NZXT Tempest 210 is a pretty good case, but it's outdated. It's the one I'm using right now. Pretty well ventilated, has room for a few fans, and looks pretty good imo.
User avatar #893183 to #893182 - dragx ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
If I'm gonna get a new computer then nigger I'm gonna go all out, I want it to be so new that it was released after I got it.
User avatar #893187 to #893183 - youngneil (16 hours ago) [-]
Cosmos II just because that thing is a fucking beast of a case. I don't really like the looks though.
User avatar #893170 - youngneil (17 hours ago) [-]
Just found out that Borderlands The Pre-Sequel let's you play as a Claptrap. And more Handsome Jack seems fun. I think I'll enjoy this one.
User avatar #893186 to #893170 - tiagoswaifu (16 hours ago) [-]
i heard you can be more "claptrap"like chars aswell
User avatar #893171 to #893170 - godshandshake ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Handsome Jack is best borderlands
#893161 - closothehomosexual (17 hours ago) [-]
it took me a while to figure out, but I seriously am really good at tf2. It gladdens me that I'm very good at something and can admit it.

Side note. Anyone (from europe, unless you enjoy 100 ping) wanna hop over onto a pub and fuck around a lil with me?
User avatar #893174 to #893161 - hickerydickery (17 hours ago) [-]
Is 100 ping bad? I play on lots of servers, having around 90-100 ish ping. For me, 400 is bad haha
User avatar #893179 to #893174 - closothehomosexual (17 hours ago) [-]
im picky. it doesnt change much but its annoying, on tf2 at least
#893144 - murrlogic ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-dev-doesn-t-know-and-doesn-t-care-if-the-game-is-making-a-profit/1100-6419037/

Titanfall producer Drew McCoy does not know--and does not care--if his new game is making a profit because he's already happy that he got to make a game that he enjoys. That's what success means to him, McCoy told GameSpot during an interview at PAX East last weekend.

"I don't know if it's making a profit, I don't know if it's meeting sales expectations. I don't really care," McCoy said. "I care that I worked on a game that I can sit down and enjoy playing. The fact that people enjoy it and it has made enough that we [get to] continue supporting it as a studio, that's to me a success. We make games because we love them and we want other people to play them with us."

GameSpot sources indicate that Titanfall has indeed sold quite well, and strong sales have led publisher Electronic Arts to secure the rights for Titanfall 2.

We also quizzed McCoy about whether or not he thinks Titanfall has disrupted the status quo in the FPS market--namely, juggernaut franchises like Call of Duty and Battlefield. He wasn't in a position to say if Titanfall had indeed affected those major franchises, instead saying that he hopes the game has shown other developers that they should branch out and try new things instead of following a formula.

"I don't know if we've disrupted it. People are still going to make the cinematic 5-6 hour single-player, they're going to make the multiplayer, and maybe co-op that sandwiches in between," McCoy said. "They're still going to throw 600 people at it, and do production values for production values' sake. But what I hope it's done is opened up designers to trying new things."

"There's been some really colossal failures...there's been games that looked at what's popular and go 'oh, if we have this, people will buy our game.'
User avatar #893142 - guardianatreyu ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Does anyone with Dark Souls 2 have a Warlock Mask they'd be willing to part with?
User avatar #893189 to #893142 - awesomanium (16 hours ago) [-]
Order status: dispatched
;)
User avatar #893167 to #893142 - godshandshake ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #893168 to #893167 - guardianatreyu ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!!
User avatar #893152 to #893142 - danield ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
sent ;)
User avatar #893154 to #893152 - guardianatreyu ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
?
User avatar #893158 to #893154 - closothehomosexual (17 hours ago) [-]
someones new here
User avatar #893160 to #893158 - guardianatreyu ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
yjhtgmuyjytgsjjytsj
User avatar #893138 - cptmongtard (17 hours ago) [-]
ITT:
Developers you think should make certain games.
I'm gonna say Rocksteady should make a Captain America game, whoever made WarThunder should team up with Epic to make an Iron Man game and Radical should make a Superman game.
User avatar #893169 to #893138 - godshandshake ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Lmao rocksteady should make an assassins creed
User avatar #893156 to #893138 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Gas Powered Games should make their own Dungeon Siege 3 and act like it was never released before.
User avatar #893157 to #893156 - cptmongtard (17 hours ago) [-]
Fuck Dungeon Siege 3.
User avatar #893159 to #893157 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Do you mean the one that was made by Obsidian Ent. or the possibilty of an actual good one by GPG?
User avatar #893225 to #893159 - cptmongtard (16 hours ago) [-]
The Obsidian one
#893136 - dehnoobshow (17 hours ago) [-]
Here's gif of the TF2 poop: That's Racist! best part.
You're welcome.
Here's gif of the TF2 poop: That's Racist! best part.
You're welcome.
User avatar #893139 to #893136 - tarekmig (17 hours ago) [-]
what
#893134 - hirollin (17 hours ago) [-]
Oh boy. The new method of gaining dead or alive costumes is ass. Not only are the best ones forced paid for dlc, but you have to fluctuate the difficulties of battle to get the normal ones. This is worse than achievement hunting.
User avatar #893143 to #893134 - fizzor ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Speaking of Dead or Alive
DOA4 best DOA.
User avatar #893199 to #893143 - hirollin (16 hours ago) [-]
agreed. doa4 and doa2 ultimate for xbox are easily the best. unfortunately it seems doa is going down the same road as soul calibur and street fighter.
User avatar #893210 to #893199 - fizzor ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
I like DOA3 more than DOA2U mostly because Bayman's a fucking beast in it. Jann Lee and Spartan 458 are the best in DOA4.
User avatar #893232 to #893210 - hirollin (16 hours ago) [-]
jan lee got a super debuff in five. hes not even close to as powerful as he was previously. doa5 has a ton more guest characters though, but they are all ninja gaiden and virtua fighter characters so im not really familiar with them.
User avatar #893243 to #893232 - fizzor ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
I seriously think Jann was meant to be a fast character with relatively weak attacks but they just fucked that up at some point and made him super OP, especially in DOA 3 and 4. He and Spartan 458 are like the only characters I really know how to play with. I wish I would be better with Ryu but some of his better moves are just fucking ass to pull off, I just never have the patience to practice with him properly, which is a shame because I really dig that dude, mostly because of the Ninja Gaiden 2004 game.
User avatar #893273 to #893243 - hirollin (15 hours ago) [-]
I've never played ninja gaiden. I heard they were difficult and from the gameplay i saw from the ds it was just a hack n slash and that never really entertained me. Jan was op in doa2u as he had an attack that could not be blocked or countered. His attacks are weak as balls though, so now he is more balanced but that also means he is less fun. In the DS and DOA5 Alpha 152 is a playable character, and yes she is just as op as you imagine. A lot of the move sets for DOA5 are much harder than DOA4. Ryu's has always been hard as balls, but some of Kasumi's are incredibly annoying and difficult to pull off.

Basically the debuffed everyone who was considered over powered, and gave buffs to characters like kokoro and elliot who weren't that great to begin with. It seems like even Hitomi got a debuff. It's a lot more balanced now, but they changed counter system is really annoying. It used to be based on the attack, but now it's based on the height of the attack (i think) and that really is fucky.
User avatar #893616 to #893273 - fizzor ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
Wait, what? Haven't the counters always been based on the height on of the attack? Like, high/mid/low counter and shit?
User avatar #893132 - cptmongtard (17 hours ago) [-]
Playing the Iron Man. My god.
#893130 - dragx has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #893126 - fizzor ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Great, my 88% completed save in FC2 decided to get corrupted. Just what I wanted. Well, time to start a new game in FNV, maybe I'll play the former game from scratch after like half a year or so.
User avatar #893129 to #893126 - sonnyboii (17 hours ago) [-]
Did you turning it off and on again?
User avatar #893141 to #893129 - fizzor ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Several times. Helped nothing. The game just instantly freezes when I try to load the save. I can start a new game no problem, and all my other games work fine, so the problem's not on my 360.
User avatar #893271 to #893141 - sonnyboii (15 hours ago) [-]
>360
nope,cant help you
#893125 - murrlogic ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
www.gamespot.com/articles/oculus-creator-you-ll-understand-why-the-facebook-deal-makes-sense-a-year-from-now/1100-6419039/

If you're not convinced that Oculus VR's decision to sell to Facebook was a good idea for the future of virtual reality, you'll become a believer a year from now. That's according to creator of the Oculus Rift headset, 21-year-old Palmer Luckey, who told Hip Hop Gamer at PAX East that he would have been skeptical about the deal, too, if he were just an average person.

"Knowing behind the scenes what's going on and what we need money to do and what we're going to be able to do with this deal, I know for myself that it's the best that we could possibly do," Luckey said. "So if people give us some time, I think they'll agree with us. A year from now, everyone--I think even a lot of the doubters, will look and say 'You know what, they really did make the best choice.'"

Luckey went on to explain what the Oculus VR sale to Facebook has allowed the company to achieve. He recalled that before the deal went through, some prospective employees were afraid to come on because Oculus VR was a high-risk start-up that could not promise stability. Now that they have the backing of Facebook, however, Oculus VR is in a position to hire anyone it needs because people no longer have that concern, Luckey said.

Luckey further stated that Facebook and Oculus share the same dream that virtual reality will one day become mainstream. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg wasn't shy about saying this when he announced the surprise $2 billion buyout of Oculus VR late last month.

Another benefit of selling to Facebook, Luckey said, is that now more AAA developers are getting excited about working on virtual reality games. Because Oculus VR now has stability, it means that developers understand "VR is going to be around for many years" and don't need to worry about dedicating resources to a platform that could disappear.
User avatar #893131 to #893125 - dragx ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
lolwut? Literally what this nigga is saying is that, don't worry if you don't like that FB bought Oculus, here's an advantage, because FB bought us out, people like that idea and will put there games on Oculus, cause FB bought us, forget all the people like Notch who said they wouldn't because I'm a sell out who just wanted to be rich, no I assure you, because FB now owns Oculus EVERYONE will give us there games, not like they weren't already before.
User avatar #893162 to #893131 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
The people who were for Oculus before FB bought it were little shitty indie studios.
Now they get games from big companies and maybe some companies will actually make good APIs , cause they see the financial potential in a well made product, and not some scrap made from left over parts.

I guess that's what it's about.
User avatar #893109 - danield ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
dragx lagged out of a dota 2 match
User avatar #893215 to #893109 - averagewhitekid (16 hours ago) [-]
Hey don't make fun of him!
He can't help that his mom bought him his PC from the local Somalian market
User avatar #893163 to #893109 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
Let me play with you. I like to play with noobs.
User avatar #893164 to #893163 - danield ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
dragx can't play
User avatar #893166 to #893164 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
That's the thing.
User avatar #893178 to #893166 - danield ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
if you get a whole team, sure
User avatar #893172 to #893166 - dragx ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
You know you need a new computer when you can't run doter on lowest settings.
User avatar #893173 to #893172 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
How can you even play Civ?
User avatar #893176 to #893173 - dragx ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
It's the one thing I can play, wanna play Civ with us nigga?
User avatar #893116 to #893109 - alexanderburns (18 hours ago) [-]
you guys are gay
#893118 to #893116 - danield ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Straighter than the pole your mother dances on friday night
Straighter than the pole your mother dances on friday night
User avatar #893122 to #893118 - adunsaveme (18 hours ago) [-]
don't make me bring out the health risk pole
User avatar #893119 to #893118 - alexanderburns (18 hours ago) [-]
my moms dead
User avatar #893120 to #893119 - danield ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I din't ask for your life story
User avatar #893121 to #893120 - alexanderburns (18 hours ago) [-]
death story
User avatar #893112 to #893109 - adunsaveme (18 hours ago) [-]
lmao
User avatar #893115 to #893112 - danield ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
nigga is probably running a fucking toaster
User avatar #893117 to #893115 - adunsaveme (18 hours ago) [-]
just upgraded to Intel Potato IV
User avatar #893103 - cycloneclone (18 hours ago) [-]
I am a Gamer
deeeeeeeeep
User avatar #893150 to #893103 - yuvesh ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
why does it have so many dislikes?
User avatar #893165 to #893150 - awesomedewd ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
probably some shitstorm from 4Chan or a similiar site
nobody with that little subs gets so many dislikes
User avatar #893145 to #893103 - ghostninja (17 hours ago) [-]
old ass shit
User avatar #893128 to #893103 - squalllionhart (17 hours ago) [-]
it started out okay
User avatar #893104 to #893103 - ipostcp (18 hours ago) [-]
In ur mom balls deep.
#893108 to #893104 - anonymous (18 hours ago) [-]
Did you tell her you were a little girl and a deaf also?
User avatar #893111 to #893108 - ipostcp (18 hours ago) [-]
mad
User avatar #893106 to #893104 - adunsaveme (18 hours ago) [-]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
#893097 - finblob has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #893098 to #893097 - zelik (18 hours ago) [-]
gonnafart lol
User avatar #893099 to #893098 - finblob ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
on my dicks hahaha just so i can audition for the finger puppet but instead if puppet i use ass!
User avatar #893100 to #893099 - zelik (18 hours ago) [-]
hahhahahaha sexual intercourse lol
#893092 - volero ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Well the ending of Dead Island: Riptide...wasn't very satisfying.
User avatar #893101 to #893092 - fizzor ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I'm surprised you even finished the game. I got around half-way through it and then gave up because it was fucking shit.
User avatar #893102 to #893101 - volero ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
It wasn't too bad. Just a bit tedious at times.
User avatar #893107 to #893102 - fizzor ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
I thought it was a complete disappointment. It was practically the first game, just in a different location and a few new features for the gameplay.
#893090 - yuvesh ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
StamperTV - Fairy Wish Prince i forgot this video existed
my internet is so shit today i was kicked out of hearthstone

i guess i'll finally play through the burial at sea ep2

pic unrelated. its not my fetish
User avatar #893063 - astraea (19 hours ago) [-]
The Gathering 2014 opening show
it hurts watching
literally nobody cares about the artists on stage
www.gathering.org/tg14/live/#/stream/tgtv
He's not even using his fucking mixing table arrgggghhh
User avatar #893082 to #893063 - sonnyboii (18 hours ago) [-]
Hahaha, everyones just standing there

but
>Watching streams from TG
User avatar #893085 to #893082 - astraea (18 hours ago) [-]
I guess
I've heard that savant is gon be there so im just w8ing 4 that shyt u knuew
User avatar #893113 to #893110 - astraea (18 hours ago) [-]
User avatar #893075 to #893063 - awesomedewd ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
That looks just stupid...
User avatar #893072 to #893063 - danield ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
top lel it looks worse than minecraft con
User avatar #893071 to #893063 - sannukas ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Oh wow, i feel bad for that guy.