hide menu

Show:   Highest Rated Newest

#1015937 - lulzfornigeriagirl (17 hours ago) [-]
Well I just got Space Engineers and played it for like 2 hours. It seems so fucking intimidating, does anyone know a good way for me to learn about this game quickly? Is a wiki the best way?
User avatar #1015990 to #1015937 - deltaspace (14 hours ago) [-]
I'd look up some videos on youtube. Also, check out their official youtube page as well: www.youtube.com/user/SpaceEngineersGame/videos

They have some building tutorials, and they post videos of each update on how to use the stuff they add, so you can find information on how to use the crafting system etc
#1015936 - beroty (17 hours ago) [-]
do someone here remember tibia?
User avatar #1016047 to #1015936 - godshandshake ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
lmao, okay then SSoHPKC
User avatar #1015968 to #1015936 - guiguito (15 hours ago) [-]
It was shit then, it's shit now.
User avatar #1015933 - feelythefeel ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
Yo, failtolawl. My friends and I have been trying to get into your server for weeks now. The others still haven't had their applications touched and I'm not a high enough rank to make a faction for them. I know running a server's tough, but can you at least reply to me when I try to get help with this shit? Or at least make sure you're ready for new members next time you advertise here?
User avatar #1015955 to #1015933 - failtolawl (17 hours ago) [-]
nothing is telling you you need 4 founders to make an application for a faction
User avatar #1015958 to #1015955 - feelythefeel ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
Wait, are you saying I don't need four people?
User avatar #1015957 to #1015955 - feelythefeel ONLINE (16 hours ago) [-]
I do, it's just that three of them are still waiting for their applications. I'm sorry if I came across as rude at all.
User avatar #1015976 to #1015957 - failtolawl (15 hours ago) [-]
you don't need 4 founders to make a country, just one.
User avatar #1015977 to #1015976 - feelythefeel ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
But don't you need to make an application do so stuff like play as part of a faction?
User avatar #1015979 to #1015978 - feelythefeel ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
That's what they're trying to do.
User avatar #1015980 to #1015979 - failtolawl (15 hours ago) [-]
Ok, this really isn't too difficult. If you want to make a faction, the person applying for that nation has to be a founder.
User avatar #1015981 to #1015980 - feelythefeel ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
That's another problem, I wasn't made a founder. Was my application not good enough, or...?
User avatar #1015982 to #1015981 - failtolawl (15 hours ago) [-]
if it doesn't meet the minimum requirement of size it is auto declined, what is your name in it?
User avatar #1015983 to #1015982 - feelythefeel ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Username rockle, RP name Franz Lehnerbrun. I wasn't declined though, I was just made the standard non-founder rank.

Also, I noticed you looked at the applications for the others. Thank you.
User avatar #1015984 to #1015983 - failtolawl (15 hours ago) [-]
you are a founder right now
User avatar #1015986 to #1015984 - feelythefeel ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Really? I thought my name had to be green. Last question then, can I list people who haven't yet had their application approved for a nation application?
User avatar #1015987 to #1015986 - failtolawl (14 hours ago) [-]
you don't need to be a founder to be in a nation, you only need to be a founder to apply.
User avatar #1015988 to #1015987 - feelythefeel ONLINE (14 hours ago) [-]
I know, but one of the people who I'm planning to list for the application is still trying to get through. I'm just asking if I can still list him.
User avatar #1016336 to #1015988 - failtolawl (1 hour ago) [-]
you don't need to be a founder to be in the list of players.
User avatar #1016338 to #1016336 - feelythefeel ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
I'm not asking that, I'm asking if your application needs to be approved yet.
User avatar #1016339 to #1016338 - failtolawl (1 hour ago) [-]
you don't need to have your application accepted to play in the server.
User avatar #1016340 to #1016339 - feelythefeel ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
So no?
User avatar #1016341 to #1016340 - failtolawl (1 hour ago) [-]
I don't know what you are asking.
You need 4 permanent members to form a faction. only one needs to be a founder.
The others have to have completed at least the apprentice exam in spawn.
User avatar #1016412 to #1016341 - feelythefeel ONLINE (25 minutes ago) [-]
Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but is there any way with the factions plugin to make a dual monarchy work?
User avatar #1016342 to #1016341 - feelythefeel ONLINE (1 hour ago) [-]
Okay, thanks.
User avatar #1015925 - dragonskeepsake (18 hours ago) [-]
Anyone else play Aura Kingdoms?
User avatar #1015918 - kabuthefox ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
is there any point in getting a 4kHD tv now?
i feel like all games and such would look like crap cause it would be stretched and junk
(since its all 720/1080 p)
User avatar #1016048 to #1015918 - godshandshake ONLINE (10 hours ago) [-]
wait a few years until better tvs are out and then get your games stretched on that instead
User avatar #1015919 to #1015918 - bendeman (18 hours ago) [-]
yeah, wait a few years for the tech to catch up.
#1015912 - sisterblister (18 hours ago) [-]
hey guys i used to play a game one level looked kinda like this it was browser based you fought with guns to get more points to get better guns their was a level creator and it was my childhood please help with the name the fact of it not being around any more doesnt madder i just need the name
User avatar #1015908 - manueldomingues ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Hey, anyone know a WoW private server cata blizzlike?
i used to play on astral but it´s down now
#1015907 - anonymous (19 hours ago) [-]
"I got the last few parts to get my new pc running tonight, plugged them all in after an hour of trying to figure out what the fuck I was doing and the computer was ready to go
so I hooked the pc up to the power and monitor and left it at the bios screen for like 15 minutes while I went downstairs to wait for the os iso to download
When it's done, I go back upstairs and the computer is inexplicably off
I hit the power button, the lights go on and the fan starts spinning but then it just shuts back off
It's been doing this for a fucking hour now
I've checked all the connections and I'm fairly sure my brand fucking new 50 dollar power supply is faulty
Fucking fantastic, guess I'm not using the damn thing tonight"
The thing is, it'll start for like half of a second but only if you disconnect and reconnect the power prior to hitting the power button
This happened out of the fucking blue
What the fuck?
User avatar #1015929 to #1015907 - avatarsarefornoobs ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
yeah, 50 dollar power supply, gaming computer, thats probably your issue. what is the wattage? you should get something that has more then enough. i went with an 850w on mine.
#1016040 to #1015929 - anonymous (11 hours ago) [-]
650, and the cpu was supposed to require less than that. I don't get why this is happening
User avatar #1016064 to #1016040 - avatarsarefornoobs ONLINE (9 hours ago) [-]
other parts take up a lot of power too, not just cpu
User avatar #1015910 to #1015907 - googleoverlords ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
I have this answer. You need a better power supply because the parts you are using overloaded your power supply. There is no fixing it. You have to buy a new one. Some of your fans might have blown out too so you might wanna check on that. Sucks that this happened but you should have checked up on the voltage you needed for each part.
#1015949 to #1015910 - anonymous (17 hours ago) [-]
I'm pretty sure i had more more than enough
Like 650w
User avatar #1015950 to #1015949 - googleoverlords ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
That's the problem I had and it's the exact same you had. From what you just said 650 watts does not sound like enough. Especially for gaming. You blew your power supply.
www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182264&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=5961731&SID=0
User avatar #1015902 - tentaquil (19 hours ago) [-]
Counter-Strike For Kids (Machinima)
#1015903 to #1015902 - anonymous (19 hours ago) [-]
your late.
like a couple years late.
User avatar #1015905 to #1015903 - adunsaveme (19 hours ago) [-]
his late indeed
User avatar #1015899 - swagasauruss ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
me: I'm bored...
*open /videogames in a new tab*
Go to click on tab and realize I already have 4 VGB tabs open....
User avatar #1015909 to #1015899 - avatarsarefornoobs ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
its a sickness
i tried looking at other boards like /v/ to try and fix it, but they just suck too bad.
User avatar #1015896 - ScottP (19 hours ago) [-]
So I'm trying to play Watch Dogs on pc and every time I launch it, it says "Unable to start uPlay. Is it installed?"

Well I'm assuming it's installed since that's what I have opened to launch Watch Dogs, but I could be wrong.
User avatar #1015892 - sisterblister (19 hours ago) [-]
soooooo what server in dayz standalone do you play on i promise not to hunt you
User avatar #1015885 - thedudeistheman ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
www.twitch.tv/playstation

The Last of Us live reading if anyone's interested.
User avatar #1015884 - Sperit (19 hours ago) [-]
>play dota
>play easy bot match to show off to noobs
>noobs feed until the bots are too strong
User avatar #1015900 to #1015884 - mindsculptorjace (19 hours ago) [-]
>play don'ta
there's your problem right there.
User avatar #1015915 to #1015900 - Sperit (18 hours ago) [-]
it is fun
but the peeps are dumb
User avatar #1015916 to #1015915 - mindsculptorjace (18 hours ago) [-]
tfw same for every moba with enough people playing it
User avatar #1015923 to #1015916 - Sperit (18 hours ago) [-]
we lost against easy bots
and i know
even shooters are getting bad
they need to stop basing a game around multiplayer and just make a good game with multiplayer
User avatar #1015947 to #1015923 - yellowcardraiden (17 hours ago) [-]
Metal Gear Solid
User avatar #1015874 - mrblueftw ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
found evil genius on steam. been playin that shit for 6 hours straight. better then most games in my library.
#1015889 to #1015874 - sircool (19 hours ago) [-]
some one else who's found evil genius?!
some one else who's found evil genius?!
User avatar #1015890 to #1015889 - mrblueftw ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
its really fuckin addicting. im still playing it, just got to island 2.
#1015893 to #1015890 - sircool (19 hours ago) [-]
favorite part of the game is reaching second island. So much unclaimed space just waiting to be divided up. You making sure to pay attention if the super agent themes start up though? It's an easy way to lose half your base/henchmen if you don't.
User avatar #1015894 to #1015893 - mrblueftw ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
i just got my armory rekt by jet chan, still haven't even touched mariana.
#1015895 to #1015894 - sircool (19 hours ago) [-]
just wait until you reach not-rambo and not-james bond. Rambo just fucks up everything easily, but james does the same but smartly. He also has a power where he fucks up your systems, switching from green, yellow to red alert randomly and making EVERY FUCKING DOOR IN YOUR BASE level 1 access, where you need to go to each and switch them back to 2.
User avatar #1015898 to #1015895 - mrblueftw ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
sounds horrible. a even worse problem is i have to micro manage red ivan so he doesnt take enemy agents and the base down in fire.
User avatar #1015913 to #1015898 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
oh, never get red ivan. Too much hassle, not enough damage.
User avatar #1015914 to #1015913 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
i thought he would be cool, and thought he would know not to shoot a rocket at 2 foot range inside a base next to a expensive urn. right now im building my second base, and the super agents are really damn annoying. i got mariana down, but my armory wasn't done so she escaped.
User avatar #1015917 to #1015914 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
DON'T capture super agents. Wail on them until they have 15 health, then let them run. they'll return to base and give a little bit of heat for it, but it's minor compared to the possible damage.

Also, tier 3 minions can train the other type of tier 3 in the same tree as long as you unlocked it. As in a martial arts expert can train a marksman as long as there is a recruit and training equipment available.
User avatar #1015920 to #1015917 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
How do you kill super agents then? my friend told me I had to put her in the examination chair in the infirmary. Also thanks for the info, i didn't know other tier 3s can train others. i was about to go capture a marksman.
User avatar #1015922 to #1015920 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
you still need to capture and train a single marksman, since that's only way to unlock training equipment for them.

and you'll unlock a bonus mission to take out a super agent. It's gained via notoriety but far warning, i think the first to take out maria is unlocked AFTER getting not-james bond on your ass. They also show off/kill off super agents in terms of weakest alliance to strongest, so if you need to pick targets pick them by which super agent shows up first for things.
User avatar #1015924 to #1015922 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
that's gonna be a pain in the ass. At least i know not to actually capture her. its a pain because both times i tried to kidnap a quantum physicist bullcrapper mariana shows up and rekts my guys.
User avatar #1015926 to #1015924 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
yeah, keep super agents out of your base at all costs, just beat them down outside and make them run home until you have an actual plan to take them out for good. Then feel free to go home on their home alliance, since it'd be mostly defenceless at that point.
User avatar #1015927 to #1015926 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
will agents of justice still be around? i really hate them, because most of the time im dealing with workers letting agents in and not on the world map.
User avatar #1015928 to #1015927 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
all normal level agents will still be around, but your henchmen lose another person they can actually die to.
User avatar #1015931 to #1015928 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
alright. also is there another level of reactor beyond nuclear? my base is having slight energy troubles, and my traps aren't even installed yet.
User avatar #1015934 to #1015931 - sircool (18 hours ago) [-]
no, sadly. Nuclear is strongest you'll get. Higher notoriety increase its power output though.
User avatar #1015935 to #1015934 - mrblueftw ONLINE (17 hours ago) [-]
ah, im only at 200, and trying to get the codex from siberia
User avatar #1015921 to #1015920 - mrblueftw ONLINE (18 hours ago) [-]
a second marksman i mean, i lost the first because of mariana
User avatar #1015876 to #1015864 - finblob ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
But you can't get the Silk Lingerie + Swordsmans Pants duo in Drag Dog on PC can you?
#1015877 to #1015876 - groundzero (20 hours ago) [-]
We can have that in skyrim you know....
User avatar #1015881 to #1015877 - finblob ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
I didn't say Skyrim, did I though?
#1015882 to #1015881 - groundzero (20 hours ago) [-]
DD is not on PC. But i bet you already know that and try to rub it in dont you?

try harder.
#1015883 to #1015882 - finblob ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
>rubs things that console doesn't have in peoples faces
>someone presents something that pc doesn't have
>"stop shoving it in my face, try harder, god"

nah m8
>rubs things that console doesn't have in peoples faces
>someone presents something that pc doesn't have
>"stop shoving it in my face, try harder, god"

nah m8
#1015886 to #1015883 - groundzero (19 hours ago) [-]
Please if you want scantly clad female knights I'd skyrim with admin's minions in Ultra HD textures or korean MMOS.

You're just stuck with pixelated underwears.
User avatar #1016067 to #1015886 - finblob ONLINE (8 hours ago) [-]
But do you have Dragons Dogma?
User avatar #1016105 to #1016104 - finblob ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
That's a shame isn't it.
#1016106 to #1016105 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
Nope, I'm not missing out. Why on earth would I settle for that when I have tons more games?
User avatar #1016108 to #1016106 - finblob ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
Yeah, like GTA5, Destiny, Red Dead, ICO, Demons Souls, inFamousm but hey, you get all those sweet indie games!
#1016109 to #1016108 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
GTA 5 is coming to PC did you not see the trailer? So what? we have Star CItizen, DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN, and great RTS games that consoles will never ever get cause they're too complicated.

Have fun with your Movie games that are just better off watching youtube at 1440k while you guys are still stuck at 1080p games that cant even reach a full 60fps.
User avatar #1016110 to #1016109 - finblob ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
After what, a year?
Ah yes, because consoles cannot reach 60fps, of course. It's not like a PS4 and XBone can play games at 60FPS.
And what do you mean "you guys", I use PC.
#1016111 to #1016110 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
I'm talking about people who play only on consoles.

So what if it's after a year? I can save up to buy more games that way.
User avatar #1016113 to #1016111 - finblob ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
And I'm talking about people who only play PC.
How about you use all that money you save on PC and buy a console? That way you can play both games instead of being a poor fag.
Just get both, unless you're too poor to afford both in which case you should stop bragging about all your games that you can't afford.
#1016115 to #1016113 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
Please why would I buy an underpowered Hardware?
and how about YOU use your money and buy a pc on a console budget that can run games on a better performance and dont have to pay monthly subscription fees to get "free games" in which case they are NOT.

User avatar #1016116 to #1016115 - finblob ONLINE (7 hours ago) [-]
>at a cheaper price
Ah yes, I remember now, £600 for a good PC compared to £300 for a PS4. I can positively SMELL the money I'm saving.
Just fucking get both and fall of your high horse, if you want to be all PC masterrace go somewhere else, because that shit aint allowed here.
#1016117 to #1016116 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
Sorry m8 not getting off this High horse. try convincing someone else maybe they'll believe you.

and who made the rules here? YOU? HA!
User avatar #1016119 to #1016117 - finblob ONLINE (6 hours ago) [-]
Ok, I'll try find someone who listens to reason and can believe that having a PC AND a console is better than just one.
#1016120 to #1016119 - groundzero (6 hours ago) [-]
good for you.
#1016112 to #1016111 - groundzero (7 hours ago) [-]
- at a cheaper cost, while you guys just paid full price for the under-powered version.
User avatar #1015868 to #1015864 - squalllionhart (20 hours ago) [-]
>boobs
what are you? gay?
#1015867 to #1015864 - anonymous (20 hours ago) [-]
yes pc master race
i get laid like 5 times a day
she always be on her knees waiting to please a god like me
#1015865 to #1015864 - yuvesh ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
>breasts

pc gamers confermed for gay
User avatar #1015862 - zelik ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
?@#^Minecraft?@#^Crackcraft;video game;Ray Sipe;Parody very cool
User avatar #1015866 to #1015862 - yuvesh ONLINE (20 hours ago) [-]
your arms are hairy
#1015857 - anonymous (21 hours ago) [-]
Ran over 4 pilots in a match of Attrition
User avatar #1015891 to #1015875 - googleoverlords ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
is it bad that I've been replaying this for five minutes?
User avatar #1015906 to #1015891 - fargfive ONLINE (19 hours ago) [-]
Not in the slightest.
#1015845 - desacabose ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
>TF2
>Both teams nothing but snipers using SMGs
User avatar #1015851 to #1015845 - Loopholes (21 hours ago) [-]
You went solider and immediately wrecked them with your far superior bust damage right?
User avatar #1015856 to #1015851 - desacabose ONLINE (21 hours ago) [-]
Only SMG snipers were allowed to spawn
User avatar #1015859 to #1015856 - Loopholes (21 hours ago) [-]