hide menu

IM GOIN ALL IN
User avatar #1058992 to #1058909 - lillpip (13 hours ago) [-]
Bound to win one.

Maybe
#1058993 to #1058992 - rogaa (13 hours ago) [-]
update.
cloud9 vs savage is not doing so well in my favor. so I don't think I will be winning that one. but I still have a lot more
User avatar #1058994 to #1058993 - lillpip (13 hours ago) [-]
Ouch. Oh well.
User avatar #1058908 - blaaz (15 hours ago) [-]
well it seems im up shit creek without a paddle. steam keeps getting stuck on the connecting account screen and then suddenly deciding to close with no error report. The worst part is ive done everything i can possibly think of to fix it and it still doesnt work.

ive even tried a complete reinstall :< what do?
User avatar #1058913 to #1058908 - iyellatstuff (15 hours ago) [-]
>stop process
>uninstall steam
>completely delete steam program files
>reinstall
Yea that's pretty much all I have
User avatar #1058920 to #1058913 - blaaz (15 hours ago) [-]
i appreciate the help but ive already tried that. Im gonna keep doing research on it though. I figure given enough time i will eventually find something.
User avatar #1059003 to #1058920 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
You've tried running it as admin?
also what OS are you using?
User avatar #1059007 to #1059003 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
yea and for the os that im using its windows xp
User avatar #1059014 to #1059007 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
What SP?
User avatar #1059016 to #1059014 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
SP3
User avatar #1059022 to #1059016 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
Also, what are your specs?
User avatar #1059019 to #1059016 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
When did you get the setup.exe?
Cause I know a while ago they had an update to steam that broke alot of xp sp3's service.
User avatar #1059030 to #1059019 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
as for my specs ill give it a shot.
- GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 68bit
-500 power supply
and sadly i can remember the rest
User avatar #1059034 to #1059030 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
wat
XP with a 750 TI
wat
Are you sure you're running XP, cause if you are you could just upgrade and your comp would be alright, unless it was being bottlenecked by hell from your CPU(Which means your CPU isn't strong enough to handle the GPU, so it doesn't let it reach it's full limit)
User avatar #1059044 to #1059034 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66GHz

found my cpu specs
User avatar #1059051 to #1059044 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
not entirely sure if this is correct though. Ill keep looking
User avatar #1059042 to #1059034 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
yea its xp. and i just remembered that this comp's hardware is less then 5 years old (from development stand point not how long ive had it) so from what im told it should be fine. But about that video card... that thing is rather recent due to my old one needing replacement due to it dieing on me. Fucking hell....I never even realized bottle necking was a thing...
User avatar #1059054 to #1059042 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
You should be good, but you should look into upgrading your os.
It's most likely the OS part not letting you run steam, since they dropped active support for XP a while ago.
User avatar #1059057 to #1059054 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
O_O "dropped active support for xp awhile ago" i did not know this. Thank you im definitely going to do this!
User avatar #1059025 to #1059019 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
o.o well shit this isnt good news. I got it like a year back to my best memory. And im going to have to apologize for my ignorance with computers ahead of time but im guessing that you mean what hardware i have for my comp when you say "specs"?

trying to learn all this computer shiz and i realize something like this must be basic info so i apologize if any of this irks anyone.
User avatar #1059027 to #1059025 - internetscaresme ONLINE (12 hours ago) [-]
It's alright.
at this point I'd just assume your computer doesn't really have the specs(Which does mean computer hardware) to run steam, so sorry about that.
User avatar #1059032 to #1059027 - blaaz (12 hours ago) [-]
hmm that gives me an idea. 1 moment
#1058891 - volero ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Has anyone played Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition?
It's on sale for $18 right now on PSN and I was thinking of getting it.
I played the original for PS3 because it was free on PS+, but never finished it because a game breaking glitch happened to me.
Has anyone played Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition?
It's on sale for $18 right now on PSN and I was thinking of getting it.
User avatar #1058885 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
God of War: Saga
God of War: Ascension
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
Jak and Daxter Collection
Demon's Souls
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
White Knight Chronicles 2
The Last of Us
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Resistance Collection (not very good games imo)
Killzone Collection
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Infamous Collection
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
Tales of Symphonia

I think that's all of my PS3 games. What else should I get? Think I'm gonna add Catherine and Valkyria Chronicles. Also, try to keep it exclusive. Whoever gives the best list can have Monaco and The Bridge.
User avatar #1058924 to #1058885 - desacabose (14 hours ago) [-]
Killer is Dead
User avatar #1058922 to #1058885 - alexanderburns (15 hours ago) [-]
Catherine
NIER
User avatar #1058910 to #1058885 - adunsaveme (15 hours ago) [-]
the ratchet & clank future series
User avatar #1058900 to #1058885 - makotoitou ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
NepNeps
User avatar #1058903 to #1058900 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Hyperdimension Neptunia? Or are you just fucking with me?
User avatar #1058907 to #1058903 - makotoitou ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
ya
User avatar #1058894 to #1058885 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
Uncharted 2, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, LBP 2, Resistance 1 and 3.
User avatar #1058899 to #1058894 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
BlazBlue looks like some good stuff. Added. Thanks.
#1058901 to #1058899 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
fite me fgt
fite me fgt
User avatar #1058902 to #1058901 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Gotta get the game first.
But I can already tell I'm gonna whoop your ass with Noel.
#1058904 to #1058902 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
B-b-b-but I'm supposed to play as best girl.
User avatar #1058905 to #1058904 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Well, can I put you in the ground with Taokaka?
User avatar #1058915 to #1058905 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
That's probably what's going to happen because I don't know my Taokaka matchup.
User avatar #1059039 to #1058915 - youngneil (12 hours ago) [-]
I don't know any matchups, but I'm generally pretty good at fighting games. Unless it's Guilty Gear. I've only ever been good with Bridget. But still, I would assume you would be able to stomp my ass 9 times out of 10, at least for a while.
#1058985 to #1058915 - gtastuntdude (13 hours ago) [-]
Cross-ups, everyhwere.
User avatar #1059011 to #1058985 - thebestpieever (12 hours ago) [-]
Oh, so that's when you start pressing ABC in hopes of getting either a barrier or a throw. so you can get back on the offensive.
#1059035 to #1059011 - gtastuntdude (12 hours ago) [-]
I fear dropping my guard against Tao's I encounter online. A Tao in ranked hit me with a low hit and started into a combo that I couldn't escape that ended up doing about 4-5k damage.
User avatar #1058892 to #1058885 - volero ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Prince of Persia HD Collection
User avatar #1058893 to #1058892 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Have DMC HD Collection on my Xbox, and I was never a big fan of Prince of Persia. But thanks.
User avatar #1058896 to #1058893 - volero ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2. Though I haven't had the chance to play 2 yet, I've heard good things about it.
User avatar #1058898 to #1058896 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Oh, I am a big fan of the Tales games. Listed, thanks.
User avatar #1058889 to #1058885 - danield (15 hours ago) [-]
mgs4
User avatar #1058895 to #1058889 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Metal Gear Legacy Collection added to my list. Thanks.
User avatar #1058888 to #1058885 - squalllionhart (15 hours ago) [-]
kingdom hearts 2.5 in a couple months
User avatar #1058897 to #1058888 - youngneil (15 hours ago) [-]
Added, forgot that was coming out soon. Thanks.
User avatar #1058880 - tehbestever (15 hours ago) [-]
So i was 1v1'ing joshlol on counterstrike, utterly DESTROYING him, and i decide to have a little fun to make it a bit harder.

I tell him "Hey let's knifefight faggot" and he completely ignores the game chat and gets an awp to try to snipe me and fucks himself in the ass for doing so

0/10 don't even play counterstrike with this cunt
User avatar #1059212 to #1058880 - sannukas ONLINE (3 hours ago) [-]
That's because he can't read. He uses text-to-speech when browsing the internet but that doesn't work in game.
User avatar #1059130 to #1058880 - alstorp (6 hours ago) [-]
Sannukas will rek you
User avatar #1058911 to #1058880 - rogaa (15 hours ago) [-]
rank? I will probably destroy you
User avatar #1058912 to #1058911 - tehbestever (15 hours ago) [-]
silver 3

i usually top out at the leaderboard now, but my teams are losing hardcore
User avatar #1058914 to #1058912 - rogaa (15 hours ago) [-]
Ah never mind bro, keep it up I remember my silver days. but gl and keep on playing deathmatch, helped A LOT when I was silver
User avatar #1058916 to #1058914 - tehbestever (15 hours ago) [-]
what rank are you anyways
User avatar #1058917 to #1058916 - rogaa (15 hours ago) [-]
Master guardian 1
User avatar #1058918 to #1058917 - tehbestever (15 hours ago) [-]
sho, what the fuck
User avatar #1058919 to #1058918 - rogaa (15 hours ago) [-]
wut?
User avatar #1058879 - yunoavailable ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
#1058873 - lulzfornigeriagirl (15 hours ago) [-]
so how bouts that gay gate?
so how bouts that gay gate?
#1058884 to #1058873 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
HAHAHAHAH UR SUCH A GUD TROLE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
User avatar #1058860 - rplix (15 hours ago) [-]
Smelter Demon can go suck a (fire-resistant) dick.
User avatar #1058863 to #1058860 - kosmic (15 hours ago) [-]
did his AOE attack get you?
User avatar #1058866 to #1058863 - rplix (15 hours ago) [-]
I've pretty much died to every one of his attacks. I'm always dying when he has his flaming sword out and does the overhead attack. Can't seem to dodge it 100% of the time.
User avatar #1058868 to #1058866 - dragondust (15 hours ago) [-]
Just come back to him later. He's an optional boss.
User avatar #1058872 to #1058868 - rplix (15 hours ago) [-]
No fucking way
User avatar #1058856 - payseht (16 hours ago) [-]
Is there anything that could convince a PC gamer to switch to consoles?

Price: For the money I'd spend on a console, I could manage a PC that can at the very least run current gen games, and at most run them better (even if not at max). If I build a PC and know what I'm doing, some games will run at max.
With Steam, the amount of money you can save on games accumulate shortly into another console's worth...
Ease: I never understood this argument as of late. It might have been true some time before windows 7 came out (as that's the last time I felt the argument stand). Same process of installation. Plug in all the shit in the appropriate sockets and you're done on the physical aspect. That's all you have to do... if you want to build one, there are shops that will do it for scratch if you buy the components from there.
Feel: Buy an USB controller and plug your PC to a TV. Done... buy an USB SNES controller, or Genesis, or XBox360, or just a regular ass controller... sit on your couch and enjoy the same feel.
Exclusives: Every exclusive is a timed exclusive if you're willing to wait.
Physical Copies of Games: I get this one but there are counterpoints. I love having a physical copy for display but that's it. There's a psychological trigger in my brain confirming I own this if it's physical, maybe, but that's minor. I prefer to have my entire library of games at my disposal if I go visit someone far away. I like the ease of pressing download instead of driving to a shop where I don't have access to the trailer of a game that caught my attention, or a forum that I can confirm some things. I could go on, but damn is this post long...
This is hidden because I want to know what you guys think. If you want my two cents on the matter, it's here. Forgot to hide them in the deleted post below...

Not hating on consoles; I played on them every once in a while as a kid, but I'd never own one.
#1058947 to #1058856 - anonymous (14 hours ago) [-]
PC gamers that insist on jerking off to themselves post PC master race
User avatar #1058952 to #1058947 - payseht (14 hours ago) [-]
I don't get the masterrace thing... when there's a close match, like SNES and Sega, or these last two consoles, sure... use "masterrace". Back in the old day when you could only afford one system and had to stick to it and defend it with your life because otherwise you'd have the inferior console... sure...
But there's really not much argument here... PC gaming is objectively better and I don't understand why, when you realize there actually aren't many arguments against that, you have to resort to cvasi- insults...

Now I do kinda sound like a jerk off, but that's not the intention I had when making the thread. This was just my reaction to a needless non-insult...
#1059000 to #1058952 - anonymous (12 hours ago) [-]
PC gaming is literally just console gaming with slightly shinier games and worse fanbases

And mods that let me rape children in Skyrim
User avatar #1058927 to #1058856 - derpyhoovesretard (14 hours ago) [-]
You'd be missing out on a shit-ton of great games from gen 7 (and later.)
User avatar #1058925 to #1058856 - desacabose (14 hours ago) [-]
Steam
PC gamers
User avatar #1058877 to #1058856 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
Fighting game ports to the PC that aren't Street Fighter are horrible, so I would count those as exclusives. Also, weird niche Japanese shit like Atelier and Nier? Never coming to PC. Also Red Dead Redemption for some odd reason. Actually, besides From Software and Capcom all japanese shit on PC is horrible. That's more of an observation than a reason to switch, really, I don't think there's any reason to.

On another not-really-a-reason-to-switch-but-more-of-an-observation I really doubt you could run any current gen games at max settings on a 400 PC.
User avatar #1058890 to #1058877 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
also, yeah... some ports are just horseshit... there are however patches. Even if the developer doesn't care to do it, you'll find sites where other PC enthusiasts fixed a lot of shit.
Not an analogy of the general subject, just what I said above: Don't remember the game, but I pirated it the second day of launch to see if it's worth buying. I can't afford to buy whatever and hope for the best. I used to be able to do that with demos but those are a thing of the past... anyway, point is the game was buggy as hell. It took them over a month to come out with an official patch to fix all those issues, but by that time I was using a patch included in a later download that fixed most problems.
User avatar #1058883 to #1058877 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
Didn't research it, just know from hearsay... don't know what the required specs are to run an emulator, but from what I understand, emulators use your hardware to make software emulate console hardware. It's why old consoles and PC architectures run so poorly in emulators. It's not just that your hardware isn't good enough, it may actually be the fact the thing you're trying to emulate has so "unique" build hardware that's hard to translate into software that imitates it.
Long rant, short point: This gen consoles seem to be about being more PC-like than ever for various reasons. This basically means it's much easier to emulate the hardware, and may be a cakewalk to translate compared to other older ones.
User avatar #1058887 to #1058883 - thebestpieever (15 hours ago) [-]
I'm not even talking about emulation-which eats away at your hardware like crazy. I mean native. I really doubt that you could run, say, the PC version of Destiny at the same level as a PS4 on a $400 PC.
User avatar #1058906 to #1058887 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
I have a 450 bucks gaming rig that hasn't failed at running games at much better quality than the 360 and PS3. The graphics don't look that much better, and even the developers have come out and said, at least for the XBone, that the hardware is already dated and they have to chop off features just to get the games running smoothly.
This gen consoles aren't that huge of a leap that the previous gen was compared to its predecessor.
Graphics wise, devil's in the detail. Not so much enhancing everything, but adding details here and there, like more realistic looking rain... scatter a few of those details to a game and it will look much better, but really you haven't done much.
As for processing power, as stated above, they're having trouble already. If you remember slow down in old consoles, that's what they're trying to avoid now by removing features (say, less zombies on a screen than they'd like...). Microsoft were actually working with the developers of one game to get the game to run at a constant 60 frames per second.
User avatar #1058865 to #1058856 - makotoitou ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
Nintendo exclusives
User avatar #1059001 to #1058865 - desacabose (12 hours ago) [-]
Nintendo gameplay
#1058867 to #1058865 - anonymous (15 hours ago) [-]
Nintendo doesn't have any good games you fucking retarded toddler
User avatar #1058870 to #1058867 - makotoitou ONLINE (15 hours ago) [-]
*eats fedora*
*tips mountain doritos*
*drinks cool ranch dew*
User avatar #1058864 to #1058856 - theseventhmirror (15 hours ago) [-]
Mother fucking Nintendo exclusives.
That's the only reason I care about console.
#1058857 to #1058856 - epicscorpion (16 hours ago) [-]
For those stubborn exclusives that just won't come to the PC. That's about it.
User avatar #1058862 to #1058857 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
Emulator?
Heard rumors that at least the PS4 can be emulated. Didn't follow up on the subject as I don't care at this point. They're not losing money I couldn't spend since I don't have the system, nor would spend on their system just to play one single game.
My phone can emulate a DS and PSP and it's not even that good of a phone...
If you want to make it as non illegal as possible, again, everything is timed exclusive. At some point, there's no way of buying the game except from other people. The companies aren't getting their money from there. This is, of course, if you're willing to wait a long ass frigging time...
#1058875 to #1058862 - epicscorpion (15 hours ago) [-]
And I agree, it's stupid to buy a console for one exclusive, doesn't matter what that is.
User avatar #1058878 to #1058875 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
that's the thing I don't get about exclusives... it's not that you can't play them on other systems, it's that they're restricting it artificially. Why not make the console so that the only way to play, or the only "real" way is with yours?
Think FPS titles with a mouse VS controller.
#1058882 to #1058878 - epicscorpion (15 hours ago) [-]
There's no real way to do that without handicapping the PC relative to the console.

There are rare cases where it's possible, but it requires something the console has but the PC doesn't. I can only think of the WiiU using the controller to do quickmenu things the PC can't.
#1058874 to #1058862 - epicscorpion (15 hours ago) [-]
True, there are emulators. I've never been able to get anything past a Wii/GC at this point, but I wouldn't really want to run emus of newer games anyway.

Nintendo seems to be the only one with exclusives that aren't timed, so I'd probably buy one of those simply because I can't play those otherwise.
User avatar #1058876 to #1058874 - payseht (15 hours ago) [-]
Nintendo products are really the only ones I'm willing to invest in, and planning to once I am financially able to.
#1058855 - payseht has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #1058854 - PopcornViking (16 hours ago) [-]
Pablo Sanchez confirmed for Smash 4
#1058850 - uve (16 hours ago) [-]
the only program on my pc that has ever used all 8 threads was a webm converter
to keep it under the fj size limit it cut off the end of the video

this is vidya related i swear
the only program on my pc that has ever used all 8 threads was a webm converter
to keep it under the fj size limit it cut off the end of the video

this is vidya related i swear
#1058851 to #1058850 - anonymous (16 hours ago) [-]
cant wait for that DLC
User avatar #1058852 to #1058851 - uve (16 hours ago) [-]
it was already in the main game
#1058842 - danield (16 hours ago) [-]
How's that back log going?
User avatar #1058843 to #1058842 - kosmic (16 hours ago) [-]
back log? is this some kind of poop joke?
User avatar #1058844 to #1058843 - danield (16 hours ago) [-]
epic mimi bro

#nowaytoayy
User avatar #1058847 to #1058844 - kosmic (16 hours ago) [-]
thanks
#1058838 - DCat (16 hours ago) [-]
This last boss in the Vault. Jesus Christ. His health is like Borderlands 2 UVHM Health.
User avatar #1058840 to #1058838 - adunsaveme (16 hours ago) [-]
true difficulty right there
User avatar #1058841 to #1058840 - DCat (16 hours ago) [-]
extreme health level =/= hard

But fuck his minions and the fucking steps.
#1058829 - EdwardNigma (16 hours ago) [-]
A new Total War game will be announced next week apparently.
Get fucking HYPED.
A new Total War game will be announced next week apparently.
Get fucking HYPED.
User avatar #1058836 to #1058829 - danield (16 hours ago) [-]
or well... i want the mughal empire
User avatar #1058834 to #1058829 - danield (16 hours ago) [-]
TOTAL WAR: INDIA PLS
User avatar #1058835 to #1058834 - EdwardNigma (16 hours ago) [-]
I really can't think of what they have left to make beyond like, a world war or China.
User avatar #1058837 to #1058835 - danield (16 hours ago) [-]
china, ottoman, mongolia, russian,
User avatar #1058839 to #1058837 - EdwardNigma (16 hours ago) [-]
Apart from China, won't they all just fall into Medieval Total War?
User avatar #1058822 - payseht (16 hours ago) [-]
A lot of console dedicated nostalgia jerking channels on youtube. Are there any dedicated to PC games? I want my childhood cock stroked as I almost exclusively played on a PC all my life.
User avatar #1058827 to #1058822 - thebestpieever (16 hours ago) [-]
I don't know of those channels, but if you look up videos of specific games you can find them, probably. Like, uh, the Tex Murphy games, the Commander Keen games, Leather Goddesses of Phobos, Day of the Tentacle. You're bound to hit up something sooner or later.
User avatar #1058832 to #1058827 - payseht (16 hours ago) [-]
Thing is I don't particularly remember the names as I was pretty young and played a shitload of them as a kid (there was a store that would pirate games and sell them. It was illegal, but we didn't know or care. For little money, we'd get over 10 games).
Some I remember like Giants and Legacy of Kain, but there are a lot I don't and I'd love to have a channel to give me weekly reminders of my fond memories as a young gamer.
Some I tried to look up and didn't get anywhere because of the names. Twinsen, not Twinsun is the one I found out about yesterday and facepalmed.
User avatar #1058824 to #1058822 - cycloneclone (16 hours ago) [-]
LazyGameReviews is pretty goo d
User avatar #1058826 to #1058824 - payseht (16 hours ago) [-]
thank you; I'll check him/her/them out.
User avatar #1058831 to #1058826 - cycloneclone (16 hours ago) [-]
www.youtube.com/channel/UC5CYeHPLer3lbEhgonvbbAA
www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ
www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqr2tH3dPshNhPjV5h1xRw
these are some others that i know of, i wouldnt say they're necessarily "dedicated to PC games" but most of the games/topics they do are are on PCs
User avatar #1058833 to #1058831 - payseht (16 hours ago) [-]
don't have to be dedicated, but at least talk about them more than a mention every hundred episodes...
Thanks again!
User avatar #1058816 - cycloneclone (16 hours ago) [-]
Why can't bananarfag take a joke
Its like he takes his job as "king" which he isnt very seriously
very seriously
Are video games sexist?
video unrelated but still pretty cool
User avatar #1059132 to #1058816 - alstorp (6 hours ago) [-]
Why did you leave us </3
User avatar #1059118 to #1058816 - awesomedewd (6 hours ago) [-]
he's better than us cause he doesn't play vidya anymore
#1058861 to #1058816 - epicscorpion (15 hours ago) [-]
This lady just, makes me happy.
User avatar #1058820 to #1058816 - bananarchy (16 hours ago) [-]
lol huh
when did i ever even mention being king
#1058819 to #1058816 - anonymous (16 hours ago) [-]
leave
User avatar #1058804 - alexanderburns (16 hours ago) [-]
I hope Natsu will be in Soul Calibur 6. Taki is shit when compared. Except for the nipples. Taki's nipples are pretty cool.
User avatar #1058821 to #1058804 - thebestpieever (16 hours ago) [-]
She's from Soul Calibur 2, though. She's like the World Warriors from Street Fighter or the people from Mortal Kombat 2. You have to have her there, and her absences can't last long 'cause she's part of the "classic" roster.
User avatar #1058849 to #1058821 - alexanderburns (16 hours ago) [-]
you know who you should tell that to
#1058807 to #1058804 - anonymous (16 hours ago) [-]