Sandvich. heavy did not realise it was too late already..... 90% Heavys do not realize you're in trouble until they realize they aren't being overhealed, and the other 10% is ALWAYS on the enemy team. Is it really that ha sandvich tf Heavy hats simulator
x
Click to expand

Sandvich

(Enlarge)
Sandvich. heavy did not realise it was too late already..... 90% Heavys do not realize you're in trouble until they realize they aren't being overhealed, and the other 10% is ALWAYS on the enemy team. Is it really that ha

heavy did not realise it was too late already...

  • Recommend tagsx
+608
Views: 30271
Favorited: 15
Submitted: 03/22/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to roflplane Subscribe to tf2 submit to reddit
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - eccleston (03/22/2013) [+] (6 replies)
90% Heavys do not realize you're in trouble until they realize they aren't being overhealed, and the other 10% is ALWAYS on the enemy team.

Is it really that hard to take a rocket for your Medic? Is it that hard to play as a Meat Shield while you're being healed? Is it that hard to understand that I can't always look forward because someone has to watch our back? IS IT REALLY THAT ******* HARD TO STOP PRESSING THE 'E' KEY WHEN I HAVE TO GO AND TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE ELSE?

#10 - semilunarknight (03/23/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Medic! Take de sandvich!

Medic! Why won't you take!?

...medic? Vake up medic!
please
#9 - Ulmer (03/23/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #18 - joktapuss (03/23/2013) [+] (4 replies)
medic is kill
User avatar #19 to #18 - clownsplosion (03/23/2013) [-]
no.
#11 - samoaspider (03/23/2013) [-]
i play as a medic too much and when i see a heavy trying to eat a sandwitch while i'm healing him, i ******* ditch his ass.

#24 - majorjinx (04/20/2013) [-]
mfw snipers want me to pocket them
mfw snipers want me to pocket them
#15 - eclecticparadigm **User deleted account** (03/23/2013) [-]
User avatar #12 - Hreidmar (03/23/2013) [-]
I actually seem to run into good luck with heavy Sandviches... my heavys are considerate. It's the pyros that annoy me... they yell 'Medic' when they're at 160 health, and I'm on fire, 10 health...

USE THAT DAMN RIGHT MOUSE KEY.
0
#7 - Ulmer has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #5 - thetruepervysage (03/23/2013) [-]
if i am on a trade server and dont wan t to fight i go heavy, bring out a sandvich, crouch and walk around looking for someone to die and go to their ragdoll, give the ragdoll the sandvich and punch the body. I have gotten some laughs from people for that.
 Friends (0)