Stupid Cops. tags. i wont Make You lose the game
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (53)
[ 53 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#1 - olivercloesoffs
Reply +23 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
User avatar #5 - roninneko
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
I am a voter who supports legalization. I am also headed for police college. Even if I don't necessarily agree with it, I will still do my job. Marijuana is a fairly small issue, which is why I have no qualms about going against my personal values in order to do my job. Sorry, but I'm on the side of the cops, here. If you want it legalized, vote for someone who will legalize it.
#13 to #5 - qwertycat
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
Yeah you do seem like a nice guy. The thing is, cops are wasting their resources going after legitimate marijuana practices i.e. Medical dispensaries. They are official establishments with a decrim/MMJ law program allowing them to be there, yet they still get raided. This also brings up the topic of how cops will use loopholes in the law to intentionally bust pot smokers example, If a cop says "show me your weed and i'll go easy on you, showing him would equate to "public display of drugs," Driving with weed, equates to intoxication. This problem is very serious and will take some time to fix.

-- End Rant
#16 to #5 - bradical
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Good man! Several of my uncles and cousins are cops and they all have similar opinions. There are SO many things FAR worse than weed out there and yet for some reason the police are wasting resources catching pot smokers. It just doesn't make sense to put a pot head in prison for the same amount of time as a crackhead! I smoke weed occasionally but Im no pot head, however I still think it should be legalized seeing as how its not nearly as dangerous as the other drugs out there....
Good man! Several of my uncles and cousins are cops and they all have similar opinions. There are SO many things FAR worse than weed out there and yet for some reason the police are wasting resources catching pot smokers. It just doesn't make sense to put a pot head in prison for the same amount of time as a crackhead! I smoke weed occasionally but Im no pot head, however I still think it should be legalized seeing as how its not nearly as dangerous as the other drugs out there....
#7 to #5 - ireclamation
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
you seem like a nice person.
User avatar #11 - mrgoodbunny
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
Yeah, because cops create the law.
Jesus christ, shut the **** up.
Cops UPHOLD all the laws put in place by your (i assume) american government. If they don't, they get fired.
#14 - patchesdacrazy
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Ya know, its crazy, but generally, if you don't ever do anything to piss anyone off, or something stupid that endangers others and their property, THESE guys generally leave you alone. I know, I know it's crazy!
Ya know, its crazy, but generally, if you don't ever do anything to piss anyone off, or something stupid that endangers others and their property, THESE guys generally leave you alone. I know, I know it's crazy!
#19 to #14 - stubop
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
very true, just don't be an asshat while you're stoned and you shouldn't be bothered unless it's a true asshole cop
User avatar #10 - andriod
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
I would like to not have stoners and dealers around my home. If I wanted to live in the ghetto I would move to the bronks.
User avatar #18 - demandsgayversion
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
*by arresting drug dealers before they give your children lung cancer
User avatar #28 to #18 - RequieminMortis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Because everyone who smokes pot must be trying to sell it to kids.
User avatar #29 to #28 - demandsgayversion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Because someone responsible enough to sell illegal drugs cares who is buying it.
User avatar #31 to #29 - RequieminMortis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Because everyone who smokes pot is obviously selling it.

Also lol @ "someone** responsible** enough to sell illegal drugs".
User avatar #35 to #31 - demandsgayversion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Refer to post #34
User avatar #39 to #35 - RequieminMortis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
If we really want to pretend that marijuana's illegal due to being unhealthy (and I'm not saying it isn't), then cigarettes and alcohol should also be illegal. If someone doesn't give a **** about their health, then it's not the government's job to intervene.

The dealers do get arrested when they're caught. They're just harder to catch than the users are. Chances are if some guy is walking around with two ounces of pot in his pocket (which is enough to be booked for "possession with intent to distribute" in California), he's not looking for someone to sell it to.

And unless you're dealing with cartels, gang violence isn't exclusively caused by drugs. Legalizing, regulating and taxing pot, and allowing it to be sold legally by dispensaries, would go a long way in lowering gang violence related to pot.

Seriously, you're not really helping your case.
User avatar #42 to #39 - demandsgayversion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
**** it, refer to that last one. I'm done for the night, no more responses from me.
#40 to #39 - demandsgayversion
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #32 to #18 - CargeLock
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Because marijuana causes lung cancer and everyone who smokes it sells it.
Hurr durr.
User avatar #34 to #32 - demandsgayversion
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Because lighting something on fire and inhaling the smoke is sooo healthy for you, and cops totally only arrest people for having drugs but never the dealers. And the illigal drug trade producing gangs fighting over territory will totally teach little black kids to be responsible adults.
User avatar #36 to #34 - CargeLock
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
It's not healthy, but it doesn't cause lung cancer. And no, they arrest both. But it's mainly harmless smokers. And if it were legal the illegal drug trade wouldn't exist.
User avatar #37 to #36 - demandsgayversion
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Breathing in any smoke enough causes lung cancer. And it's main effect is diminishing the intelligence of it's user, which is sad as ****. Plus it effects the mind and could cause certain people (mutants, schizophrenics, likely anyone using depression/anxiety medications) to be less productive in their activities, and possibly dangerous in the case of mentally ill, especially when any of these people are driving.
User avatar #38 to #37 - CargeLock
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Marijuana doesn't cause lung cancer and there has never been a death caused by marijuana. I for one vaporize, so I don't have to deal with the nasty effects caused by the smoke. And I smoked for a few years then stopped. I feel about the same as I did when I started. It doesn't kill brain cells. The worst effect of marijuana, by far, is it's demotivating qualities. If you smoke too much, you won't do ****. Sorry stoners, it's true. But it actually helped to cure my depression, believe it or not. It has a lot of good qualities if used in moderation.
User avatar #41 to #38 - demandsgayversion
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
I'm tired as ****, so I'ma be simple here.

>many deaths ruled as 'accidents' happened because someone was being a dumb pothead
>less gag reflex while intoxicated, could choke on your own puke
>addictive and can have withdrawl problems from long term, proven in labs
>can be a stepping stone for worse drugs
>any time you're not breathing air and are breathing smoke instead, gonna kill some brain cells
>any smoke=lung cancer

There, I used my last ounce of reasonable, now please admit that cops aren't bad guys out to get you and that marijuana isn't some ******* gift from god.
User avatar #46 to #41 - CargeLock
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
>people do dumb **** when they're ****** up, it's their own fault
>smoked for two years, heavily, every day. the only thing i got when quitting cold turkey was a few mild headaches
>by that logic aspirin is also a gateway drug
>brain damage only occurs in that way after 4 minutes without oxygen
>marijuana has never been linked to lung cancer, even though 50% of Americans smoke it
The brain damage from smoke thing spurs from a study done on monkeys in the 70's where they had gas masks strapped to their face and pure marijuana smoke pushed in for 5 minutes without any oxygen. Over 4 minutes without oxygen causes brain damage. Do the math. That's where that "fact" spurs from, it's still spread around today even though it isn't true.

Please go watch "The Union", it's free online.
Mind you, I'm not a militant stoner or anything. I don't hold marijuana in high regards anymore, nor do I smoke it anymore. I will admit it has harmful effects, but they are mild and are not what you are describing. It's a drug, nothing more. Btw, I know there are good cops. But a good amount of them are dicks with a badge who abuse their power.
Don't be so quick to judge.
User avatar #47 to #46 - CargeLock
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
have smoked it*
User avatar #43 to #41 - RequieminMortis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
> many "accidental" deaths have occurred due to being drunk. Nobody's trying to ban alcohol.
> same **** happens with alcohol
> only psychologically addictive, and just about anything can be psychologically addictive
> ******** made up by government to get people to avoid pot
> no medical evidence supporting this
> then why do they give marijuana to cancer patients?

Let me be clear- I don't smoke pot, and I don't think all cops are dicks (I'm a criminal justice major, so it'd be hypocritical if I did). But you're not proving your point one bit, and running off the way you are is pretty much conceding defeat.
User avatar #44 to #43 - demandsgayversion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Alcohol is ******* retarded, as are you if you think the government is in some sort of conspiracy against it, lack of air is PROVEN to kill brain cells which is common knowledge-look it up, and they're dying anyway so why not retard 'em up and make 'em happy while they ******* DIE.

I'm not running away, I have a cold that feels like a slug is in my sinuses and got zero sleep last night because of a puppy I just got, so excuse me if some pothead preaching to me why his illegal drug (everything is illegal for a reason) is the best thing since sliced cunt.

If you're denying the logic that I literally spelled out, you're an idiot.
User avatar #48 to #44 - CargeLock
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Brain damage only occurs after 4 minutes without oxygen. Who the **** holds in a hit for 4 minutes?
And pot is illegal because someone in the lumber industry a long time ago decided if hemp was legal it would kill their profits in the industry because paper and many other things can be made out of hemp. So they designed propaganda against it to get it banned. A lot of it was racist. One man even testified in court saying that after he smoked pot he sprouted wings and grew fangs and had a thirst for blood. It was pure propaganda for economic reasons and it still survives today. Alcohol has many worse effects and side effects than marijuana, but it's legal. Pot is illegal for the wrong reasons and it shouldn't be.
User avatar #45 to #44 - RequieminMortis
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Where's your proof that smoking pot actually deprives the brain of oxygen? That's the first time I've heard anyone claim that, and I've heard every argument against marijuana that's out there.

And perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I said it the first time- I don't smoke pot. I ******* hate the stuff- the smell is awful, and makes me nauseous. But just because I don't like it doesn't mean that people shouldn't be allowed to smoke it- I don't really care if they smoke it, because it's nobody's business but their own. It's not illegal due to it's health effects- as I said, if we banned things for being unhealthy, then WHY ARE TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL LEGAL? It's illegal because the government isn't making any money off it the way they do tobacco and alcohol (both are taxed by the government).

Your "logic" is pretty much cut-and-paste from every anti-pot PSA in existence, and those PSAs are known to be exaggerated in order to scare people away from the drug. If regulated the way alcohol currently is, pot will be about as dangerous as alcohol. They may as well just legalize and regulate it, since the current ban on marijuana is about as effective as the 18th Amendment was and is causing the same spike in crime that Prohibition did.
User avatar #51 to #45 - demandsgayversion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
Well you have smoke in your lungs instead of oxygen, so that's what goes to your brain instead of air. And I don't LIKE tobacco and alcohol, they shouldn't exist either.
User avatar #2 - bobbybeats
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
I lived a village like that, but now that I live in the city I understand why they did the things they did. That's because they had nothing better to do.
#21 - anon id: 4a3045ae
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
if you think legalizing marijuana is alright .you are clearly a 14 year old boy who has no idea what the **** he is talking about....... and if you say weed isnt addicting your an idiot.
User avatar #25 to #21 - RockStyle
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
I KNOW I'LL GET RED THUMBS BUT I DON'T CARE

*YOU'RE

God. Sorry, I just had to do it.
#22 to #21 - anon id: 4c07c37b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
weed is not physically addicting, only mentally, and so is coffee, tv, food, **** anything is ******* mentally addicting so shut the **** up
#23 to #22 - anon id: 4a3045ae
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
weed is as addicting as any habbit. The thing with weed is that you get mentally attatched to that state of being "high" even if your not. Just like alcholoics when they're sober they still act as if they were drunk. It's the mentality of being high that makes weed such a bad drug....... i might go a little overboard but weed is as addicting as ciggarettes . if its a habit it will be diffitcult to leave...... alchol doesnt have any nicotine or anything that makes it addicting, but for some reason some people cant stop drinking.

I myself wouldnt want marijuana to be legalize , we would have way more accidents then we already have due to drinking. Ciggarettes are not illegal cus its someone choice to live or die , it doesnt effect people wether you smoke or not. Of course it has some laws against them like nosmoking in some restuarants and places. You got to understan the usa is a urbanized country, a drug like marijuana wont do us any good.
User avatar #57 to #23 - elitetroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/10/2012) [-]
i agree. i dont do weed cuz its a waste of time
User avatar #26 to #23 - Dynami
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
I personally don't like illicit drugs in any way, shape or form, but here's a fact that people might like.

There absolutely no accidents, deaths or severe injuries reported due to someone being high off marijuana. Unlike alcohol.
User avatar #27 to #21 - theslighttroll
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
i have smoked weed for many years and im not addicted nor is it a gateway drug just because i fell like toking on one dosent give me the urge to smoke meth
#4 - anon id: 3e0704db
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
****I did this to a cop....



Bring on the hate!****

#6 to #4 - anon id: 9874e616
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
strange, if you did this, then why is it on 9 diffrent sites if not more
#49 to #4 - anon id: 3e0704db
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
What a dum-ass, lol he must be super ignorant.
User avatar #8 to #4 - mintmaddness
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(04/07/2012) [-]
But....Why don't I believe you?
#30 - teterbo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(04/08/2012) [-]
**teterbo rolled a random image posted in comment #1 at just found it on facebook **
[ 53 comments ]
Leave a comment