Kinda True. . Soda vs Marijuana Active Ingredient sugar/ High fructose THC corn syrup, caffeine Health Risks , slower Short term Associated Immune system, Impai
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Kinda True

Tags: none
Soda vs Marijuana
Active Ingredient sugar/ High fructose THC
corn syrup, caffeine
Health Risks , slower Short term
Associated Immune system, Impairment, long term
dissolving bone and effects have been
teeth, leading cause of debated but never
childhood diabetes proven, no fatal health
and obesity risks
Addictive High fructose corn Ho addictive
caffeine are chemicals, though
extremely addictive psychological
chemicals addiction is possible
Coloring flavor
additives, artificial
sweeteners
Medical use Doctors recommend Used to treat cancer
zero soda patients, glaucoma,
consumption AIDS patients, etc.
Availability Sold in public schools Illegal (Nstw stold in
...
+822
Views: 24877
Favorited: 82
Submitted: 03/04/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to Pyromie Subscribe to stoner-humor E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(167):

[ 167 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#15 - joshkroger ONLINE (03/04/2012) [-]
This image has expired
no but seriously, whoever made this had no idea what the **** they were talking about. The comparisons also suck.
User avatar #26 - honeybiscuit (03/05/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Marijuana, makes you want snacks. Snacks make you thirsty. Drink soda because water is for pussies. Both sides of the chart now apply, when smoking marijuana.
#23 - dwraith ONLINE (03/05/2012) [+] (4 replies)
Other potential side effects of marijuana?   
> Inability to notice that your content is virtually identical to dozens of other charts posted trying to defend your habit   
> Inability to figure out that the only people who care are the ones your not trying to convince of anything (ie the people who are already stoners)   
> Apparent inability to understand what "negative" means, as you have a tendency to, ah, forget about the numerous negative side effects of marijuana (you missed a few in this comparison)   
> Here http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
Other potential side effects of marijuana?
> Inability to notice that your content is virtually identical to dozens of other charts posted trying to defend your habit
> Inability to figure out that the only people who care are the ones your not trying to convince of anything (ie the people who are already stoners)
> Apparent inability to understand what "negative" means, as you have a tendency to, ah, forget about the numerous negative side effects of marijuana (you missed a few in this comparison)
> Here http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
User avatar #64 - sketchE ONLINE (03/05/2012) [+] (2 replies)
so suger is addictive now? really stoners are getting stupider and stupider every day. marajuana is not used to treat cancer aids or glaucoma it is used to alleviate the symptoms
User avatar #67 - valyn ONLINE (03/05/2012) [+] (3 replies)
im sick and goddamn tired of posts like this. im going to keep voting no to legalizing marijuana purely out of spite since stoners seem unable to SHUT THE **** UP
#56 - TheBagel (03/05/2012) [+] (1 reply)
This might be the most feeble, fact-less, biased load of garbage I have ever seen. I don't even know where to begin with this. People always say that marijuana is nonaddictive, however, most users smoke it daily, and are incapable of quitting. Its as addictive as smoking, if not, more addictive. (I'm against smoking as well) Coke (not the drug, lol) only has bad effects if you are literally drinking 10 bottles a day + no exercise. As for being sold in schools, my schools doesn't allow soda/energy drinks to be sold on campus. Also, Medical marijuana is used in much smaller doses than what the average stoner uses, and you have to be weened off it, due to it being addictive. So basically, your argument is false. Problem, OP?

Also repost.

#14 - comradewinter (03/04/2012) [+] (6 replies)
Sometimes you just need examples instead of evidence to prove something.
For example, out of all the 13 guys I know who smoke weed, they are all genuine retards failing in half of their classes, skipping school, and general outcasts.
While I who drink coke all the time along with many normal people have an IQ ~130, full attendance, A- in average grades and have several good friends.
People who smoke weed seem to be unable to get their **** right, even though you can't prove it.
#170 - dannnjl (03/05/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Oh you smoke pot?

Why don't you tell all about how pot is a good thing?
#29 - armyson (03/05/2012) [-]
It is not used to "treat" anything. It is used to help stop the pain. That is all
User avatar #5 - trimauto (03/04/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Oh no guise, I drank a single coke. I'm forever doomed to be an obese, gumless, cancerous freak. Why didn't I take that joit instead??
#33 - divinedpk (03/05/2012) [+] (2 replies)
bitch please Dihydrogen Monoxide look at this ****
www.dhmo.org/
User avatar #2 - ninaf (03/04/2012) [-]
I lold at the last sentance.
#108 - Sexysammich (03/05/2012) [+] (3 replies)
Pot should be illegal
#51 - omglejunk (03/05/2012) [-]
oh boy its this post again
#49 - derpanddecay (03/05/2012) [+] (19 replies)
Just because you smoke it doesn't mean you're some sort of weed ambassador, trying to bring everyone around to the idea that there is more **** in society that can harm us more than weed does. The last thing the world needs is legalized weed
#42 - Womens Study Major (03/05/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Marijuana DOES, indeed, have MANY carcinogens when smoked. I'm a Dr. with a PhD. That's why I use a vaporizer for my **** :)
#45 to #42 - circuitouscone (03/05/2012) [-]
And I'm a ******* helicopter with fingers so I can browse the web.
#169 - prancingkid (03/05/2012) [-]
Oh look, another "why is weed illegal again.." post. Isn't this FUNNYjunk?
#147 - alikesfood (03/05/2012) [+] (1 reply)
cmon guys i think we're all old enough to say marijuana leads to coca cola
User avatar #70 - durkadurka (03/05/2012) [-]
This is just desperate.
User avatar #92 - norric (03/05/2012) [+] (3 replies)
i love how stoners are like weed cures cancer...do you have cancer? no, so shut the **** up. it's illegal DEAL WITH IT. and finally, your posts aren't remotely funny
[ 167 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)