Irony. Get it? 'Cause he got a peace prize, and he wants to missile-ize people.. Remember when people thought he was going to "change the world" and all that bullshit.
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Irony

Get it? 'Cause he got a peace prize, and he wants to missile-ize people

Tags: ha | so | fahny
+791
Views: 45042
Favorited: 29
Submitted: 09/10/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to dosburritos Subscribe to politics E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(251):

[ 251 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#5 - I Am Monkey (09/11/2013) [+] (26 replies)
Remember when people thought he was going to "change the world" and all that bullshit.
Remember when people thought he was going to "change the world" and all that bullshit.
User avatar #19 - cubanwhiteman ONLINE (09/11/2013) [+] (63 replies)
So let me understand you guys,

If he invades syria, he's a horrible person for ignoring the other nations in the UN.
If he doesn't invade syria, he's an idiot for not stopping them for using chemical warfare and going back on his word..

Is this right, or am I wrong on both points?
#72 - swagbot (09/11/2013) [+] (22 replies)
> 'Rebels' in Syria are Al-Qaeda.
- www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/world/middleeast/islamist-rebels-gains-in-syria-create-dilemma-for-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&
- www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/09/point-by-point-rebuttal-of-u-s-case-for-war-in-syria.html

> We sent ~123 Million Dollars, Food, Weapons to them.
-

> 'Rebels' are killing Christians, sawing apart/raping little girls.
- www.infowars.com/photos-obama-backed-syrian-rebels-ransack-christian-village/
-
- www.examiner.com/article/media-blackout-syrian-rebels-gang-raped-executed-15-year-old-girl

> Multiple sources indicate the Rebels used Sarin on Aug 21st, 2013.
- You need to login to view this link
- You need to login to view this link

> We are going to Bomb Assad's army, who is fighting these Al-Qaeda 'Rebels', saying he used the gas.

> Wat.
#10 - anonymous (09/11/2013) [+] (10 replies)
I like how the funnyjunk community tries to criticise people like the U.S. president because they think they could do better at running a country and seeing to world affairs, yet most of the funnyjunk community spend most of their day sitting at a computer trying to criticise people on a website.

Throw all your shitty angry comebacks at me, you useless fucks
User avatar #16 to #10 - mastercowschaos (09/11/2013) [-]
omg yur liek sooo rite. we cannt like make a crtitc to a president cuz like we are not one lolwut lol. Seriously? So, you say that, because we're not a politician we don't the righ to crtitic the President?
+9
#125 - princessren has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #60 - psykobear (09/11/2013) [+] (18 replies)
People are all jumping their shit about Obama "invading Syria"
Did you not just watch the address? No US Soldiers will be invading Syria, no prolonged presence of any kind is going to happen. This is one strike to convince Assad to stop using Chemical weapons. For crying out loud, the fucker is having CHILDREN gassed! There will be no invasion and Assad will not be forcibly removed.
Also, Obama and Putin are having discussions and Russia might help the US stop the tyranny.
#216 - viewtifulbro (09/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Today I learned that funnyjunk knows doesn't about politics but knows everything about Miley Cyrus...
Today I learned that funnyjunk knows doesn't about politics but knows everything about Miley Cyrus...
#209 - vivapinatapro (09/11/2013) [-]
Remember when he got elected, twice?    
   
Remember that whole "Change" campaign? Or that "Hope" thing?    
   
Remember when the vast majority of women and black voters voted for him?   
   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Remember when he got elected, twice?

Remember that whole "Change" campaign? Or that "Hope" thing?

Remember when the vast majority of women and black voters voted for him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#197 - coolcalx (09/11/2013) [-]
except we're not invading Syria. Damascus has admitted that it used chemical weapons, and Russia is forcing Syria to hand over its arsenal while the US has put military action on hold to promote diplomacy.

the real irony here is that you people in the comments are trying to be "political" but you can't even keep up with the current events.
User avatar #178 - lvc (09/11/2013) [+] (5 replies)
Obama is not the one calling for wars, he's just there as a showman. Western countries with the help of some of it's Middle East puppet states are funding and backing the so called Free Syrian Army (which is 90% made of Al-Qaeda fighters from all around the world) with weapons, logistics and political support. Al-Assad didn't want Syria to become another puppet state. Same happened to Libya recently and many other countries in the past. Al-Qaeda (and other Jihad groups) was created, is controlled, funded and trained by the same people who are behind Obama and other showmen politicians in the world. Media is playing with your mind and you are not even aware. This is just a peak in the rabbit hole, there's much more.
User avatar #147 - hatmanfirst (09/11/2013) [+] (2 replies)
How did this site go from mainly pro-Obama to anti-Obama in less then a year?
#140 - flhx (09/11/2013) [+] (2 replies)
I love u internet sheeple. the guy kills over 100,000 men women and children with bombs, grenades, bullets, tanks, and land mines and no one in the world or media bats an eye. he kills 1400 with chemical weapons and the media and politicians try to use it as a political stepping stone and all the sheeple get worked up and start freaking out. Killing is Killing it doesn't matter how u do it. and using the death of those people to better ur political standing no matter what side of the coin ur on is shameful and retarded.
User avatar #170 to #140 - Hreidmar ONLINE (09/11/2013) [-]
Here's a tip: Don't use the word Sheeple. It just makes you seem like an idiot who thinks he's the only one who sees the truth, blah blah blah.
#122 - anonymous (09/11/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Fcuking libs who elected obama in office.
1. Obama's economic actions have failed to lower the unemployment rate in the U.S. to less than 8 percent for the past 42 months, which is a record.
2.The Obama administration's out-of-control spending has led America to the economic brink and destroyed our country's credit rating.
3. Obama has detrimentally increased not only the costs of entitlements but also the dependency of citizens upon government subsidies rather than empower the people's autonomy, responsibility and freedom.
4.Obama demeans private enterprise and the entrepreneurial spirit -- the very heart of America.
5. Obama has left the U.S. in a weaker and more disrespected position in the global community.
6. Obama has broken or unfulfilled 324 campaign promises.
7. Through his presidency, Obama is invoking and enabling a radically progressive secular state in the U.S.
8. Obama elevates himself above the U.S. Constitution discarding and bypassing its principles and tenets.
#123 to #122 - anonymous (09/11/2013) [-]
9. Obama's reckless spending and fiscal policies have added more to the national debt than most U.S. presidents combined -- roughly $6 trillion in his first term in office (making the total debt nearly $16 trillion and, by White House projections alone, $21.3 trillion by the end of fiscal 2017, $25 trillion in 2021 and $25.9 trillion in 2022).
Four more years of President Obama will not only fundamentally transform but also unravel the very fabrics of our republic as our Founding Fathers knew it and as we know it.
10. Four more years of President Obama will not only fundamentally transform but also unravel the very fabrics of our republic as our Founding Fathers knew it and as we know it.
#118 - luckyspirit (09/11/2013) [+] (6 replies)
I'm now kind of curious.   
   
What would one of you do about the Syria problem (for lack of a better term) if you were in charge? Seems like everyone on this site is into politics one way or the other, so let's see just what ideas you guys can come up with for how this entire thing should be handled.
I'm now kind of curious.

What would one of you do about the Syria problem (for lack of a better term) if you were in charge? Seems like everyone on this site is into politics one way or the other, so let's see just what ideas you guys can come up with for how this entire thing should be handled.
User avatar #135 to #118 - vortexrain ONLINE (09/11/2013) [-]
Fuck 'em, let them all kill themselves. Only intervene once they become a threat to us, or our allies.
#107 - brettyht (09/11/2013) [+] (3 replies)
The only reason I don't like these kinds of posts is not because I support Obama, or any of the parties, or dislike them either, but simply because I knew if I was the president, I would probably suck about 10 times worse
The only reason I don't like these kinds of posts is not because I support Obama, or any of the parties, or dislike them either, but simply because I knew if I was the president, I would probably suck about 10 times worse
#1 - holdup (09/10/2013) [-]
MISSILEIZE ME CAPTAIN!
User avatar #221 - levelninetynine (09/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
If some people actually would look at the big picture you would understand why our country takes these kind of actions. Politics are actually important. It's history in the making.
User avatar #27 - burdensomebucket (09/11/2013) [+] (2 replies)
We should just let /b/ run the country... Like you never thought about that before
User avatar #28 to #27 - dosburritos (09/11/2013) [-]
That would be a VERY bad idea
User avatar #46 - pickingAnameSUCKS (09/11/2013) [-]
He didn't deserve it when he won it, either
#31 - totalnoobwhy (09/11/2013) [+] (5 replies)
Wait, I know I will probably get ridiculed for this. I thought the debate was whether we get involved in the war, not invade? Just because we get involved does not mean that we necessarily have to actually send troops. We can do the same thing we did with Osama Bin Laden, just send arms and monetary aid to the rebels. Am I right in this sense, or completely wrong? We had this discussion in my History class today actually.
[ 251 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)