Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#194 - theluppijackal ONLINE (02/05/2014) [-]
talking about israel to anyone is never a good idea   
'Maybe you should guys find some other place this isn't working out--'   
'You antisemetic'   
'no but I mean, we can really work out somewhere else and--'   
'the 6 million'   
'lots of people are getting hurt and--'   
   
I'm not anti-israel nor do I hate jewish people   
I just wish everybody would stop hurting everyone for no good reason.
talking about israel to anyone is never a good idea
'Maybe you should guys find some other place this isn't working out--'
'You antisemetic'
'no but I mean, we can really work out somewhere else and--'
'the 6 million'
'lots of people are getting hurt and--'

I'm not anti-israel nor do I hate jewish people
I just wish everybody would stop hurting everyone for no good reason.
User avatar #207 to #194 - osimonmagus (02/05/2014) [-]
>but muh bible said its my land goyim
#199 to #194 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
I live in israel and I have to say the israeli people dissapoint me.

I mean like, 40% of them suck ass and are horrible bigots, but the other 60% are so quiet, the fucktards end up being our voice...
I mean seriously, the nicest guys I know are arabs and people hate on me cause I don't want to kill arabs .__. (pretty sure it's the same on the other side tho)
User avatar #226 to #199 - danmanjonesnz (02/05/2014) [-]
people hate on you because you don't want to kill arabs. From the israelis I've met I'm not surprised. You should move out of that shithole.
User avatar #232 to #226 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
It's just they're so close minded... fucking religion screwing everything up.
User avatar #235 to #232 - danmanjonesnz (02/05/2014) [-]
Yeah it is like a religion but it's not Judaism or Islam or any religion that has a name. The closest thing to a name I'd say would be zionism. The jewish tradition of isolationism mixed with the racial angle just adds to the problem.
User avatar #245 to #235 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
When I say I'm against violence and I want to move to germany "what aren't you jewish?" is the nº1 response.

In fact, it's the nº1 response to every opinion I have.
User avatar #248 to #245 - danmanjonesnz (02/05/2014) [-]
lol. Kinda insane to believe all jews think the same. There's a common culture amongst a lot of jews but that's about it, it's not really a race & the religion thing is a side-issue outside the orthodox freak brigade.
#249 to #248 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
I keep trying to tell them we're not a race!! I tell them I don't believe in that shit and they go all "well your mom's jewish so you're jewish"   
   
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE I DECIDE IF I'M JEWISH OR KLINGON.   
   
sorry I got a bit carried away
I keep trying to tell them we're not a race!! I tell them I don't believe in that shit and they go all "well your mom's jewish so you're jewish"

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE I DECIDE IF I'M JEWISH OR KLINGON.

sorry I got a bit carried away
User avatar #252 to #249 - danmanjonesnz (02/05/2014) [-]
Fair enough. It's not really a race. You can't decide what genetics you have but at a guess I'd say most of your DNA is of the European variety like mine.
User avatar #254 to #252 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
I think I'm part polish.

Dun give a fuck tho.
User avatar #214 to #199 - nervaaurelius (02/05/2014) [-]
Even though I do support Palestine I want to visit Isreal given the history but whats the chance I'll get killed by a terrorist?
User avatar #220 to #214 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
Ummm about like 3%

very few people have died in israel due to terrorist attacks.
User avatar #271 to #220 - darthsalias ONLINE (02/05/2014) [-]
that and everyone born there are military trained. there is no choice about it too. males and females
User avatar #274 to #271 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
Since I'm wearing my (fucking) uniform, I have to say "GEE YOU DON'T SAY?".
User avatar #280 to #274 - darthsalias ONLINE (02/05/2014) [-]
which is why ppl dont die as much
User avatar #284 to #280 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
Pretty sure it's cause they're scared of our nukes ._.
But i don't really give 1/4 of a fuck. I feel like the guy from Clerks, I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE
#201 to #199 - theluppijackal ONLINE (02/05/2014) [-]
Remember it's the 1% of assholes that make the other 99% look like pricks
Pic kind of related.
User avatar #203 to #201 - isradam (02/05/2014) [-]
To be fair, it's Israelis that are like this. Jews from abroad are much nicer. Actually, Israeli locals kind of remind me of the rude american tourist stereotype.
User avatar #197 to #194 - gallusnasus (02/05/2014) [-]
I put my faith in this comment and started reading it out loud to my roommate, assuming it would have a punch-line. Needless to say, I was disappointed.
#202 to #197 - anonymous (02/05/2014) [-]
The punchline was your disappointment, and the end of your homoerotic advances towards your roommate.
User avatar #200 to #197 - luckyspirit (02/05/2014) [-]
Tell him it ended with a car bomb.
#198 to #197 - theluppijackal ONLINE (02/05/2014) [-]
Gee bill
sorry
 Friends (0)