Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
-6
#2 - iviagic has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #13 to #2 - IAmManbearpig (12/07/2013) [-]
implying any part of funnyjunk isn't in the autism section
#3 to #2 - redwrench ONLINE (12/06/2013) [-]
-7
#4 to #3 - Sunset has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #7 to #4 - hamstergeddon (12/06/2013) [-]
I feel anime are like fanfics, 98% of them are **** , but the remaining 2% man, those 2% are worth dying for.
User avatar #5 to #4 - huntergriff (12/06/2013) [-]
most are, there's a few good ones though.
To name a few good ones; Big O, Cowboy bebop, Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, Ghost in the shell stand alone complex 2nd gig, samurai champloo, Trigun, Gundam 8th MS team...
 Friends (0)