True Birthday Story. . Almost . Time to go to the liquor store! Can I help yen? Why yes kind sir. I am turning 21 in a few minutes and I was gating be buy same
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

True Birthday Story

Almost .
Time to go to the
liquor store!
Can I help yen?
Why yes kind sir. I am
turning 21 in a few minutes
and I was gating be buy same
drinks.
Well I can' t serve yen
until yau' re 21.
He pronlem,
I' ll wait until
midnight.
We deft serve
anyting after
midnight. Came hack
tumorrow.
Tau seri aus?
...
+1952
Views: 51770
Favorited: 48
Submitted: 11/10/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to rawrbowwow Subscribe to oc-comic-makers E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(186):

[ 186 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#3 - arnoldbusk (11/10/2012) [+] (29 replies)
In Denmark they don't give a **** . I could buy anything I wanted since I was 12, as long as it was over 22:00.
User avatar #80 to #3 - trojanmannn (11/11/2012) [-]
I live in Zimbabwe and I can drink and smoke and rape and ******** . I'm 7.
#36 - wertq (11/11/2012) [+] (5 replies)
Turning 18 was a huge disappointment to me. I was able to buy alcohol and cigs before. The only thing changed is I don't feel guilty for visiting porn sites.
#93 - drfranky (11/11/2012) [+] (13 replies)
>21st Birthday   
>11:47 PM   
>Be in Vegas   
>Be infront of club   
>Bouncer won't let me in   
>turn 21 infront of him   
>Proceed to 						****					 bitches   
   
MFW I approach 11:59 PM   
   
ofcourse, this is just how I planned it. I'm still 18. 						***********					.jpg
>21st Birthday
>11:47 PM
>Be in Vegas
>Be infront of club
>Bouncer won't let me in
>turn 21 infront of him
>Proceed to **** bitches

MFW I approach 11:59 PM

ofcourse, this is just how I planned it. I'm still 18. *********** .jpg
#21 - kovuuu (11/11/2012) [+] (4 replies)
> in Australia   
> just turned 18   
> go to buy beer for the night   
> asked for I.D    
> showed him it   
> sorry we don't take uni I.D we take a passports, drivers license or proof of age cards   
> a week later I come back with all three    
> get banned for being a smart ass
> in Australia
> just turned 18
> go to buy beer for the night
> asked for I.D
> showed him it
> sorry we don't take uni I.D we take a passports, drivers license or proof of age cards
> a week later I come back with all three
> get banned for being a smart ass
#66 - thechosentroll (11/11/2012) [-]
This image has expired
User avatar #23 - illusiveman (11/11/2012) [+] (22 replies)
I started drinking when I was 15. Bought and drank my first tequila bottle when 16, the guy didn't even asked for my ID. I had long hair and beard.
#168 - dinonator (11/11/2012) [+] (1 reply)
ha-ha that was totally funny. SAID NO ONE EVER
ha-ha that was totally funny. SAID NO ONE EVER
#77 - mattdoggy (11/11/2012) [-]
>be sisters 21st birthday almost    
>decide to go out on a night on the town to celebrate   
>we have a nice reservation at a great place that serves the best drinks in town   
>there is cake/balloons/gifts/cards/etc.   
>obvious she is trying to have twenty first birthday party   
>it's 11ish and my sister decides to order her first legal drink   
>waitress brings her a beer and she's enjoying it   
>after a few minutes this crazy manager lady comes in and says she'll need to see her ID   
>she shows it trying to feel proud of her new age   
>manager says "sorry technically you aren't old enough and we are going to have to 						**********					 that drink"   
>"she's 21 in just a few minutes, let us keep it until then"   
>"no we need it now and you all need to leave"   
>sister goes to take one last swig and the lady swats the glass out of her hand   
>as dramatic as it was in the gif   
>it spills beer all over everyone at the table and broken glass goes everywhere   
>she calls the cops on us for some reason   
>the cops get there and hear everyone at the restaurant's testimony   
>everyone agrees she freaked out   
>cops try to take her away fro assault but we don't press charges   
>only ask that she brings us free drinks all night   
>cops even stayed with us, didn't drink though
>be sisters 21st birthday almost
>decide to go out on a night on the town to celebrate
>we have a nice reservation at a great place that serves the best drinks in town
>there is cake/balloons/gifts/cards/etc.
>obvious she is trying to have twenty first birthday party
>it's 11ish and my sister decides to order her first legal drink
>waitress brings her a beer and she's enjoying it
>after a few minutes this crazy manager lady comes in and says she'll need to see her ID
>she shows it trying to feel proud of her new age
>manager says "sorry technically you aren't old enough and we are going to have to ********** that drink"
>"she's 21 in just a few minutes, let us keep it until then"
>"no we need it now and you all need to leave"
>sister goes to take one last swig and the lady swats the glass out of her hand
>as dramatic as it was in the gif
>it spills beer all over everyone at the table and broken glass goes everywhere
>she calls the cops on us for some reason
>the cops get there and hear everyone at the restaurant's testimony
>everyone agrees she freaked out
>cops try to take her away fro assault but we don't press charges
>only ask that she brings us free drinks all night
>cops even stayed with us, didn't drink though
#82 - shadowallyx (11/11/2012) [-]
where is the funny here? or something interesting? anything?
#131 - srapture (11/11/2012) [+] (16 replies)
I'm 18 and I buy alcohol all the time.
#166 - winners (11/11/2012) [+] (1 reply)
mfw i didnt get carded on my 21st
#164 - avatarsarefornoobs (11/11/2012) [-]
it bothers me so much when people spend time and effort on comics that arent funny at all
#102 - regaesnhoj (11/11/2012) [-]
>be 17
>22nd june (my bday is 23rd)
>11:55pm, I'm outside an off licence
>brab 2 buds from fridge
>proceed to check out
>get asked ID
>stand there for 3 mins starring at the guy
>12:00 am
>Give him ID card
>Tells me I have to wait 12 days to buy alcohol ...
>MFW
#182 - flada (11/11/2012) [-]
This is not funny at all. not even a bit
#117 - iamphoenix (11/11/2012) [-]
Kind of your dumb ass fault for forgetting that it's based on the day, not the time of day.
#198 - ofmiceandmen (11/11/2012) [-]
>21st birthday   
>						****					. YES.   
>Go to local gas station.   
>Pick up bottle of whiskey at midnight.   
>Walk up happy as can be thinking I can finally show my ID to them instead of "Oh I don't have it on me, sorry."   
>Get to checkout counter.   
>ID ready. Big smile on my face.   
>"Will that be all?"   
>"Yep, sure will."   
>"Ok that'll be $19.54."   
>"...alright."   
>The one time that I actually wanted to show my ID, they don't ID me.
>21st birthday
> **** . YES.
>Go to local gas station.
>Pick up bottle of whiskey at midnight.
>Walk up happy as can be thinking I can finally show my ID to them instead of "Oh I don't have it on me, sorry."
>Get to checkout counter.
>ID ready. Big smile on my face.
>"Will that be all?"
>"Yep, sure will."
>"Ok that'll be $19.54."
>"...alright."
>The one time that I actually wanted to show my ID, they don't ID me.
User avatar #190 - thepalmtoptiger (11/11/2012) [+] (6 replies)
What kind of sad-sack stares at a clock until midnight on their 21st birth day and then goes to a liquor store to buy booze. OP is either a very sad person or a future alcoholic.
+5
#89 - tweetyftw **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [+] (1 reply)
#78 - reactderp (11/11/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Who the **** thumbs this u? seriously this ******* website
[ 186 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)