The Following is NOT my OC, just cool short horror stories that are a little creepy. Enjoy.
1. It's your first night at your new house after moving out of your parents house. You're getting ready for bed. Out of habit you yell goodnight. Something replies with a sleep well.
2. When they asked me the worst part about being the only survivor of the train crash, I didn't quite know what to say. I came up with something about how difficult it was to go with no food until rescue came for me. But the truth is that the worst part was probably the sickening crunch of bone as I took that first bite.
3. These humans, they seem to love being scared. Horror movies, horror games, horror stories, horror sites. Anything to make them selves jumpy, paranoid husks of beings. Tonight I'm going to give these nice people the time of their lives.
4. The girl was confused, disoriented and very hung-over when the park ranger found her.
“Yeah, we were drinking when Brian got the idea to try to summon a demon. Brians an idiot. Everything he ever does seems to fail." She smiled.
The ranger smiled at the girl as his features started to change. “No, not everything.”
5. I sat down to another quiet dinner alone. A Caesar salad. I eye it with anticipation as I take a swill of my drink. It was thick, metallic, and warm. I looked into my cup, it was filled to the brim with blood. Oh my god, I thought, I forgot the ice.
6. I don't want to look out the window again. I don't want to see that man again. For some reason I stand up and stare out the window. The man is there, staring right at me. He is holding a bloody knife. I step back, and to my astonishment he steps back to. I open my mouth, the man does the same. I then realize that I'm not looking through a window at all, I'm looking in a mirror.
7. And so I lay. Fast asleep. My breathing shallow and deep. I stare at my body. Down below me. Fast asleep. I stare slowly. As the man by my bed, cuts me open. Inch by inch. Yet this dream, I cannot awaken from.
8. You sit on your couch, your feet resting on the coffee table. It's night time, and you've been home alone all night. You hear a noise. You look around your computer from every angle. Nothing. You shrug, and continue typing. You should have lowered the computer screen. (just came up with this one when I heard a creepy noise, so this one is OC)
So which number is your favorite? I'll post more if it gets a good response. most of these are from reddit.