1. I still can't believe how she can eat with him, walk with him, sleep with him or in general be with him after the way he killed her last month.
2. You should feel safe. You're the one driving the cop car. You're the one with the gun. You're safe. The police man in the back wouldn't say the same.
3. I was having so much trouble falling asleep, pissed off and angry I tossed and turned one last time, I heard a quiet sigh. It seems I wasn't the only one losing patience.
4. He muted the sound and turned off the power,
Tossed in a lake, but found home the next hour.
Plugging his ears, he still heard the singing,
The last man on earth, and his phone won't stop ringing.
5. Today, I buried the love of my life. Sadness filled my body and I started to cry, though I soon withdrew my tears and sobs so I wouldn't attract attention; her muffled screams and fidgeting were doing enough of that already. Maybe I should have buried her deeper.
6. Off to the northern forests of Saskatchewan for another weekend camping trip. Ryan was excited as ever, excited to be off on his own and away from all the worlds troubles. As always he brought his trusty flashlight, camera and cellphone in case of emergency.
The first night however was a nightmare, the tent kept rattling and shaking in what he assumed to be the wind. After about 3 hours of putting up with it, he finally dozed off.
The next day he decided he better head home early because of his lack of sleep and energy. That night he went on his computer to upload some of his pictures. He noticed that a video had been recorded. Confused, he opened the file. There, he watched a 47 minute video of himself sleeping in his sleeping bag.
7. Close your eyes and count to ten, I'm in and out of your room again.
Close your eyes and count to two, You'll catch me standing in front of you.
8. I lead my dog into the bathroom and close the door behind us.
I tell my rational self that monsters are not real.
I tell my other self that my dog will guard me from them.
I turn on the water and step in the shower.
I pour shampoo on my head and start to scrub, closing my eyes tightly.
My dog begins to growl.
That's it! Remember to comment your favorite, everyone gets a thumb. These are from reddit. Usually I post an oc with them, so next time I'll post two of my own.