Goodnight Funnyjunk. Go to sleep, I dare you... But I jsut woke up!
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a commission on everything you buy.

hide menu

Goodnight Funnyjunk

Go to sleep, I dare you.

+79
Views: 12760
Favorited: 5
Submitted: 02/10/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to iguessimnotfunny Subscribe to morbid-channel E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - flybager ONLINE (02/10/2013) [+] (4 replies)
But I jsut woke up!
But I jsut woke up!
#12 - Aejax (02/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#9 - Holyshizznips (02/11/2013) [-]
***** pls, didn't even phase like 95% of us. the other 5% consist of our cancer, so I thumbed for that.
User avatar #15 - slendermanspenis (02/12/2013) [-]
I find this extremely cute i wouldn't mind having one of these in the corner of my room
#10 - coolioplasm ONLINE (02/11/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#4 - johnybadangy (02/10/2013) [-]
i can fap to this
User avatar #7 - darkangeloffire (02/11/2013) [-]
meh
#6 - vegetatheprince (02/10/2013) [-]
**** that **** ! Galick Gun!
 Friends (0)