Animal Myths 2
In 1898, Two lions were responsible for the deaths of 135 of
construction workers on the Railway. They did not
kill because of territory, or because they felt threaten. They killed
these people for FUN.
A woman came home from shopping to find her Doberman choking
on something, she quickly put him in the car and drove him to the vet.
The vet told her to go on home while he operated to remove whatever
was lodged in the dog' s windpipe, and he' d call her when she could
pick up her pet. She wasn' t home for long when the vet called and
told her in an excited voice to get out ofthe house right now, he' d be
by to explain in a few minutes. from her neighbor' s window she saw
the vet arrive with the police and ran out to see if her dog was alright
and what was going on. As the police ran into her house the vet told
her what her loving pet had choked on, two human fingers. The police
found the escaped Lunatic hiding in the closet nursing his mangled
While visiting a popular state park a man and wife spotted a bear.
In order to get the perfect "photo oppurtinity" the parents smeared
some honey on the face of their young child in the hopes of coaxing
the bear into licking it off. The bear ate it along with the child' s
A woman visiting Mexico bought a small cactus as a souvenir and
smuggled it across the border when she went home. A few days later
she was admiring her cactus when she could have sworn it wiggled a
little, she dismissed it as a trick of the light until it began to vibrate.
Finally she began to worry and called customs to confess her crime
and see what she should do about the wiggling plant, in a panicked
voice the man on the phone told her to get out of the house
immediately. It was too late and by the time the men in protective
clothing got there, the cactus had burst open releasing thousands of
tiny spiders who made the woman their first meal.
A pet owner sends the body of a beloved animal by air; baggage
handlers fear that they have killed the animal, so they replace it
with a alive one.
Snake in a Carnival
a man took his little girl to a carnival and put her on the
She soon began to complain that the horse was
biting her, and she begged to be taken off. The father told her that
the horse was made offodd and can not bite her. Soon the girl
slumped over and died, and it was discovered that the wooden
horses, that were full of cracks, were also full of snakes.
A man in Hawaii was sent to the hospital, after a centipede crawled
into his hair, got stuck and repeatedly started sting his head.